Verifiedtheshedcompany.com.au

4.4

Claire B.
Claire B.

Townsville The Shed Company

Purchased a Weekender kit from The Shed Company Townsville and mistakenly contracted owner Joel Hewitson to erect kit, see photos on quality to expect from The Shed Company Townsville. 14 months later and build didnt pass final inspection and cannot get in contact with builder. Would give negative stars if I could Show details
Hingy
HingyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Not interested in the small jobs

Disappointed with the attitude of C in South Australia when asked about building a shed around 15sqm…. Certainly didn’t sound interested and then asked me to draw it up myself with details!! I’m not the shed expert or builder. So I made it simple and just said ok a 6x3 meter shed. No replies until I messaged poor review.
Obviously doesn’t want my business! Show details
Sam L.
Sam L.Sydney, NSW

WORST Experience by MT at Central Coast

Dealings was with MT which is the franchisee at the Central Coast location. Interaction was encountered with dishonesty & bully style tactics. there has been suspicious things happening on the construction site property since the dispute began with MT. Eg: malicious damage. I would never recommend this business or the Central Coast Franchisee. They/HE is horrid!
Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Our New Shed

The Shed Company quoted and constructed the shell for our new shed. We couldn't be happier with their service and the quality of their product. Show details ·  1
Lachlan B.
Lachlan B.Northeast, VIC

Great Service, Great product

Great team, easy to work with kept me in the loop. Even with all the rain we had they got the job done as soon as they could. Quality shed very happy, highly recommend Gab, Jimma and the team. Russell is great to deal with nothing was an issue even with all the changes I ended up making. Show details ·  1
Debra K.
Debra K.Hunter Region, NSW3 posts

Richard
RichardNorthern Region, NSW

Great job from the Tamworth team

I am very happy with the process of buying a shed through Jillian and the quality of the build by Steve and the crew at The Shed Company Tamworth.
Jillian was very quick in responding to my initial inquiry, thorough in making sure I was ordering the exact shed I had in mind and didn’t make any empty promises in regards to how long it would take for my shed to arrive and be built in these times of high demand for sheds and building services.
I was always kept up to date with progress from when the shed was ordered until building started.
The job done by Steve and the crew erecting the shed was absolutely first class!. They were so particular with the construction and it was great to see tradespeople take pride in their work. Show details ·  1
Melanie W.
Melanie W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great service and value highly recommend. Hassle free which was the best part. Show reply
Sam Taylor
Sam TaylorHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Kerrie
KerrieCentral West, NSW

Shed extension - great job!!

The awning looks excellent. The team did a great job - the awning looks like an extension to the shed (which was originally built by The Shed Company) and ’not just an add on’. All of the guys were professional and friendly. We would be happy to recommend The Shed Company to anyone. Show details ·  1
Debra
Debra2 posts

Outstanding excellent service!

The Shed Company Tamworth are an excellent business. They provided professional, personalised service when building my carport. They went above and beyond to ensure the installation was completed as soon as possible with a highly skilled level of workmanship. Show reply
Phil
Phil

Outstanding customer service!!

The service and help i have received from Jillian/Steve at the Tamworth Shed company has been amazing! From the first contact made regarding a quote for our sheds i knew that i was going to be in safe hands. Some of the hurdles and changes we have made to plans hasnt always been easy but Jillian can always make everything happen! No request is ever a problem and shes tackles them straight away!! Would definitely recommend them to anyone and i hope in the future i have the opportunity to use there services again! Show details ·  1
JDM
JDMNorthern Region, NSW

Had Shed built by Tamworth Company in Manor Red which looks like Barn!

More then happy with procedure leading up to construction plus final shed completion! Show details ·  1
Rosemary K.
Rosemary K.Northern Region, NSW

My Shed

From the first phone call I new my shed building would be a easy process.The team that built the shed were very professional and enjoyed the whole process Show reply
Greg Ferguson
Greg FergusonNortheast, VIC

Great Service

The shed company Albury wodonga was very helpful with any questions and queries I had. I chose them over other local providers after seeing the quality of a friends shed they built, and I'm just as happy with mine! Excellent! Show details ·  1