100% · 260%

Rates and Fees

Xavier H.
Xavier H.South East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Fast and Effective

I was surprised at how quickly they were in and out. Despite the speed, they didn't miss a spot. My carpets dried quickly, and the whole experience was painless.
Samuel G.
Samuel G.

Magic Eraser for Carpets!

The difference is night and day! My carpets haven't looked this good since they were brand new. They were able to get out tough stains I thought were permanent. Plus, the whole house smells fresh and clean.
Sean T.
Sean T.4 posts

Stains Vanished!

My carpets haven't looked this good in years! The technician was friendly and thorough, and even the stubborn pet stains disappeared. My home feels fresh and clean again.
Hazel J.
Hazel J.6 posts

Absolutely Brilliant Carpet Cleaning Results!

I was amazed by the incredible transformation of my carpets! They looked brand new, and the whole house felt so much fresher. The technicians were professional and efficient, and I'll be recommending their services to everyone I know.
Maddi A.
Maddi A.4 posts

My Carpets Look Brand New Again!

I was amazed at the difference the carpet cleaning made. My high-traffic areas went from dingy to bright, and the technician was friendly and professional throughout the entire process. Highly recommend!
Lindy C.
Lindy C.3 posts

Good Job!

I have two large dogs and was amazed at how well the carpet cleaning removed all the pet stains and odors. The carpets dried quickly, and the whole house feels much cleaner now.
Dominic Wyatt
Dominic WyattSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Good Job

My carpets look brand new! The team was professional, efficient, and the results exceeded my expectations.
Brian L.
Brian L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

Incredible service!

My carpets look brand new after the deep cleaning. The team was professional and efficient. Highly recommend!
Jeffrey H.
Jeffrey H.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Professional and friendly service

Really satisfy with the cleaning, this is not my first time calling them to booked to clean carpets and couches. Highly recommended!
Levi McCallum
Levi McCallumSouthern and Hills, SA13 posts

Friendly and nice service!

Satisfied with the carpet cleaning for kitchen and dining 3 seater fabric couch. The smell of the house really good because of the carpet.
Skyla L.
Skyla L.2 posts

Exceptional Service, Every Time!

I've been consistently impressed with the level of service I receive from this company. From their prompt responses to their courteous staff, they always go above and beyond to meet my needs. Highly recommended!
Romy N.
Romy N.5 posts

The team was efficient and professional

I'm blown away by the carpet cleaning service I received! My carpets look brand new again. Highly recommend
Christine K.
Christine K.4 posts

Life Saver for Stains

Dry carpet cleaning worked wonders on the stubborn stains on my carpet. I was amazed at how effectively it removed them without leaving any residue. Five stars!
Shazza Marshal
Shazza MarshalSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Dry Carpet Cleaning - Quick and Effective!

Super impressed with the dry carpet cleaning service. No waiting for carpets to dry, and they look fantastic!
Jayde M.
Jayde M.4 posts

Exceptional service!

I hired their Carpet Cleaners to tackle some stubborn stains on my living room carpet. The team was punctual, professional, and efficient. They used a hot water extraction method that worked wonders on the stains, leaving my carpet looking like new. I appreciate the attention to detail and the friendly customer service.