100% · 220%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Nelly A.
Nelly A.2 posts

My Carpets Look Brand New!

I was amazed at how fresh and clean my carpets looked after the cleaning service. They were able to remove stains I thought were permanent. The technicians were professional and efficient, and my home smelled wonderful afterward.
Hazel J.
Hazel J.5 posts

Absolutely thrilled with the results!

Our carpets look brand new after the team worked their magic. Prompt, professional, and incredibly thorough. Will definitely be using their services again!
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

excellent

Kahn came and cleaned my carpets including a Persian rug and did an awesome job. He was very considered in his recommendations which I greatly appreciated, very genteel character. Excellent service.
Jeffrey H.
Jeffrey H.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Efficient and professional

Absolutely thrilled with the carpet cleaning service! My carpets look brand new again, and the team was efficient and professional.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.4 posts

Highly recommend!

Absolutely thrilled with the carpet cleaning service! My carpets look brand new, and the technician was professional and efficient.
Alexander F.
Alexander F.9 posts

Fantastic cleaning!

The cleaning took less than an hour for 2 rooms. The technician came on time upon booking schedule and do the cleaning without any problems encountered. Thank you
Jayla W.
Jayla W.North Queensland, QLD5 posts

Highly recommend!

Absolutely thrilled with the carpet cleaning service! My carpets look brand new, and the stains are completely gone.
Mark H.
Mark H.4 posts

Absolutely amazed by the results!

My carpets look brand new again. The team was professional and efficient. Highly recommend
Moshe S.
Moshe S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Highly recommend their carpet cleaning services

Amazing service! The team came in and worked wonders on my carpets. They look brand new again!
Camilla O.
Camilla O.4 posts

Professionalism at its best

Absolutely thrilled with the carpet cleaning service! The stains I thought were permanent vanished without a trace.
Ali M.
Ali M.3 posts

Top-Notch Termite Control

We were facing a severe termite infestation, but thanks to the professional service provided, our home is now termite-free. Their attention to detail and effective treatment methods were impressive.
Jim T.
Jim T.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Absolutely thrilled with the results!

My carpets look brand new after the steam cleaning service. The team was professional, thorough, and efficient.
Alonzo P.
Alonzo P.4 posts

Bedbugs Begone!

Finding bedbugs in our bedroom was a nightmare, but this pest control company saved the day. Their treatment was comprehensive, and we haven't seen a bedbug since. Highly recommend!
Matthew M.
Matthew M.5 posts

Amazing Results!

I hired them, and I'm blown away by the results! My carpets look brand new, and the service was quick and efficient. Definitely recommending them to all my friends!"
Adan L.
Adan L.3 posts

Exceptional service!

The team I hired did an amazing job on my carpets. They were prompt, professional, and efficient. My carpets look brand new, and the whole house smells fresh.