EcoNaps Convertible Cloth Nappy

EcoNaps Convertible Cloth Nappy

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by EcoNaps

Pros

• Snug nappy design for most ages

• Highly absorbent inserts

• Good customer service

Cons

• Premium price at $34.95 each

• Sometimes bulky on newborns

• Comfort

Nikki
NikkiDarling Downs, QLD

Super trim nappy!

These are one of my go to nappies.
I've used them on both my kids, both have fit into them differently and has held up great after 2years of constant usage and washing!
These nappies come with 2 inserts. 1 long snake and 1 short insert wich is great for newborns. The snap in inserts are bamboo and are super absorbent. Can also be used as a pocket nappy or lay in/snap in nappy. They are 3 snap rise with a double snapping waist. Great from newborn to toddler. I love the patterns these nappies come in and I also love their plain nappies also. Great options for both girl or boys.

Purchased in August 2019 at Econaps for $34.99.

Tia M.
Tia M.Goldfields, WA

Great nappies & easy to use

We have been using Econaps full time for almost 5 months now and we absolutely love them! They are made so well and very easy to use, I love the patterns and the fact that they regularly bring out new designs. We have 24 in total for full time use.
We have a heavy wetting boy and recently had to buy boosters as he was flooding his nappies, we purchased 3x mixed booster packs and love the slim design of the hourglass boosters and the trifold are great for overnight on top of his normal inserts.
I recommend everyone try cloth nappies and use Econaps !

Purchased in August 2020 at Econaps for $34.95.

pixie
pixieMelbourne, Victoria

Shorter than expected lifespan

Purchased these in early 2018 and used on one child from mid-2018, currently still in use...

The inserts have perished and are almost unusable despite following their washing guidelines. I've also noticed the wings and legs are becoming worn with small holes forming on the edges of the nappies.

Whilst they have lasted almost three years the inserts have been showing signs of damage for about half of that time. I expected better and I hope they improve the materials they use as this has the potential to be a much better product.

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,200.00.

Serenthia
SerenthiaAU

There are better brands, don’t waste your money on these.

Purchased in March 2020 for $99.00.

smelm410
smelm410South East Queensland, QLD

Love them

We only started using these when bub was about 4 weeks old as, even on the smallest setting, we found them too chunky for him to the point he would roll to the side with them on! However now we are using them during the days full time and love them! The washing is not a problem as we do washing every day anyway. The liners are super soft and covers are well stitched to prevent leaks. I’ve just ordered a few more plus the wet bag to keep some back ups in the nappy bag. Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2020.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't Bother - Twice the price of other nappy brands and a leaking nightmare with terrible customer service

Purchased in May 2020 for $69.00.

Elastics don't last the test of time

The leg elastics have completely worn out unfortunately and will have to be fixed/replaced prior to baby number 2’s arrival. Considering price of nappies and waste factor - they should last for multiple kids. The nappies were cared for and washed as per instructions and my first child isn’t even 2 yet.

A leaking nightmare!

Purchased in January 2020 for $350.00.

E2088
E2088Sydney

Perished after 2 years

I've used these on and off for 2 years, always washed according to instructions and treated with utmost care. The leg elastic is already perished on most nappies. I would have loved if they lasted longer, so I'm a pretty disappointed, I thought they would have been sturdy enough to be used for many years. Otherwise easy to use and really cute designs.

Purchased in March 2018 at Econaps for $150.00.

Janey N.
Janey N.

You beauty

Beautiful designs. Good quality inserts. Brilliant fit. Such a wonderful brand. Would highly recommend. Inserts take a little longer to dry than a trifold style but this is a minor setback that isn’t a drawing point

Purchased in October 2019 for $34.00.

Mommylovesjosephandeadie
MommylovesjosephandeadieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a good experience with the product or customer service.

My little girl was wet and uncomfortable, used for several months , outlay of over $200. Poor customer service . After several emails econaps response was " we don't give refunds for change of minds" .... Not a change of mind the nappies left my child soaked through. I thought I was purchasing from a considerate and compassionate company but No....... only in it for the dollar.

Purchased in March 2019 for $250.00.

Raimee
RaimeeSydney, NSW

Best nappies by far

These are wonderful nappies, there my “go to” nappies. The inserts are unreal! I use cloth day and night and these are great for nights too. Postage was super fast. Trim fit, lovely design. Would love them to make more designs.

Purchased in May 2019 at Econaps.

Hummingbird
HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Terrific Modern Cloth Nappy - the inserts are the best!

Purchased in April 2019.

Perth
PerthPerth, WA

Better than others

These are our favourite cloth nappy. I don't think we've ever had a leak. However my baby ends up with indents/red marks around his legs much more so than with other brands. He is not a chubby baby so I'm not sure why this is.
Don't have an issues with nappy rash with these nappies.
These nappies do end up expensive when you include shipping and it's frustrating that you can't buy them locally.

Alex S
Alex SChristchurch

I still haven't made up my mind about these nappies...

Review collected in partnership with EcoNaps

Read more reviews - page 2

karen hayward
karen haywardasked

I need to purchase reusable nappies for a severely disabled child on a remote island in PNG - 10 years old, about 15-20kgs.
I hope you can help me,

Get an answer from our members and EcoNaps representatives

These EcoNaps cloth nappies win points for versatility. They can be used by newborns (from 3.5kg), all the way up to toddler age (up to 16kg). If you’re not sure whether to opt for pocket nappies (good for heavy wetters) or all-in-2’s, EcoNaps will have you covered, with a 2-in-1 design.

A variety of snap buttons means size adjustments are plentiful, with just over 16 size settings to choose from, depending on your bub’s weight and size.

What makes Econaps nappies eco-friendly?

Econaps uses a cloth nappy cover (with materials not being specified on its website) and a choice between bamboo inserts and a suede layer built into the cloth nappy cover.

Econaps aims to apply this enviro-conscious mentality to its delivery system as well, using compostable postage satchels, recyclable boxes, and organic cotton tote bags.

Points of Praise for EcoNaps Convertible Cloth Nappies

• The inserts were described by reviewers as super absorbent, and are made of bamboo terry cloth.
  • The overall design and effectiveness of the materials of these nappies was loved by reviewers. The liners were soft on baby’s skin, and a snug design helped to prevent leaks.
  • A good fit for older babies, it was easy for EcoNaps to be securely placed on baby’s bodies, including wriggly babies.
  • Customer service is helpful, friendly and personable, with the company based in Australia's Byron Bay.
  • The eco-friendly mindset of EcoNaps was a crowd favourite amongst reviewers.

Points to consider

• Can be a bit bulky for younger babies.
  • Trifold-style inserts take a little longer to dry, but most reviewers thought this was worth it for the high quality of EcoNaps nappies.
CategoryReusable Nappies