EcoNaps Convertible Cloth Nappy

EcoNaps Convertible Cloth Nappy

Terrific Modern Cloth Nappy - the inserts are the best!

EcoNaps really are terrific MCNs. The quality is great, the designs are lovely (although there could be more of them!) and I love that they are convertible between pocket nappies and AI2s. The Kam snaps are really sturdy - great that there are two levels of them, makes it really secure (and as such, the fit is really good and I haven't had leaks). The real winner here are the inserts. I wasn't sure to begin with - they are terry towel bamboo, different to other brands - but they are SO absorbent! They do take longer to dry than other inserts, so am thinking of buying another set of inserts so I'll have some at hand more readily. EcoNaps tend to be a bit bulky, with the front flap bulging a bit because there's a hidden front pocket to secure the inserts (which is actually a great idea, so bulkiness is the drawback). I would also prefer two horizontal snaps across the back instead of just one, for greater insert stability. A sweet little business from Byron Bay. Postage is a bit slow but my EcoNaps came in a lovely calico drawstring bag, which was a really nice touch. Would buy more.

Purchased in April 2019.

Better than others

These are our favourite cloth nappy. I don't think we've ever had a leak. However my baby ends up with indents/red marks around his legs much more so than with other brands. He is not a chubby baby so I'm not sure why this is.
Don't have an issues with nappy rash with these nappies.
These nappies do end up expensive when you include shipping and it's frustrating that you can't buy them locally.

I still haven't made up my mind about these nappies...

These are very versatile nappies made from quality materials, that much is sure. We started using them when our daughter was 3 days old and 2.9kg (on the smallest setting) and we are still using them 9 months later (on a larger setting with room to further adjust the waist size). They wash up very well, particularly when dried in the sun (to whiten the liner material) - the liners are hard to get dry in a dryer. However, I'm not sure if I would purchase these again, and my reasons probably apply to any nappy, reusable or not (i.e. nappy rash, leaking from around the legs). Using these is a learning exercise that I sometimes give up on. Ultimately, I think it is nice to have these nappies at home to use alongside disposables or other reusables but I'm not sure they are worth the hefty investment when used in this fashion.

Brilliant!

I bought a trial nappy pack a while back and cannot get over how absorbent they are, feels so soft and such a good fit for my 16 month old and there’s still room to expand! No leakages during the day so far. I’m still waiting on the trifolds to be available so that we can go cloth nappy full time. I’m so happy that I stumbled upon Econaps on my quest to be more environmentally responsible. I’ve since bought 2 orders of 6 pack nappies and cannot wait for their arrival!! I also bought their wet bags and change mat previously. Such lovely designs and so well made. Definitely a brand I will recommend. Only fault I will mention is that due to popularity, I had to wait and am still waiting for products to be restocked and there isn’t an option for a preorder. I guess that’s what happens when you know you’re buying quality products!!

Such great quality!

After months of reasearching, trying to find a good value cloth nappy, I ordered a trial pack of EcoNaps. They are absolutely gorgeous, well made, and super absorbent! I am holding out to order a 22 pack when the new prints arrive in a couple of weeks.
My first order was missing a few nursing pads, and the customer service was fantastic and straight onto sending the rest of my order. The nursing pads are really comfortable. I don’t leak much so I can’t comment on absorbency. I bought the nursing pads to keep my sore nipples comfy and protect my bras from milk/lanolin stains. Much more comfortable and less wasteful than using disposable nursing pads.
Allround great products, customer service, and I love supporting an Australian business.

Very happy!

I am so so happy with my recent purchase. They are beautiful and soft, absorbent and with all the different options for fits, they fit great! They also have beautiful designs which is another bonus! I only purchased the trial pack and now can’t wait to get more!! Thank you!!

Never been so excited about poop and wee

I just opened my trial pack of EcoNaps, the quality of the fabric and stitching is fantastic, although I have a while before I get to try them I am already happy with the quality and efficient friendly service I have found so far, thank you and I look forward to hopefully becoming a full time cloth nappy user, if I only manage to use them occasionally I know that I have made a small difference to the impact my rubbish bin had in the environment and I think it’s Money well spent. Thank you EcoNaps your tutorials sold me! X

Stunning design and good quality nappies worth the pennies

Loving econaps! Can't wait to order more when the new prints release. excellent quality and my bub seems very comfortable wearing them. I did have 2 of the older style which weren't as comfortable on him, however they've changed material and now they are perfect. Would highly recommend for during the day.

So happy with my purchase!

Very happy with my purchase. I ordered the trial pack & pleased to say I am 100% making the switch from disposable to cloth. I thought it would be really hard to work out but figured it out within minutes. The videos on the website helped a lot as well. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

My favourite!

Although I haven't had my baby yet, I've been buying many different nappies from many different brands and these are easily my favourite!
Firstly they are just gorgeous! Such beautiful patterns and the solid colours are lovely even though I usually prefer patterns.
Secondly they seem like very good quality and I love the soft fabric that's used - I'm sure my bubba will love it too when they get here!
Thirdly, and most appealing, the ease and versatility of use!
Don't like stuffing pockets? You don't have to! Like the convenience of a pocket with a wriggly toddler? Stuff away!
Heavy wetter? Snap in a layer! Light wetter? Unsnap a layer!
There's so many ways to use this nappy which is what makes it so ideal for me as a first time mum who has no idea what type of nappy is going to be my favourite.
I'm so glad I stumbled across these gorgeous nappies, and I will absolutely come back to spend my voucher from the trial pack and some!

Such a great product!

We recently purchased the trial pack from EcoNaps and absolutely love them! We have been using them between the biodegradable disposables we have and have had no leaks! even overnight! The only issue I had was the designs being sold out when I went to buy more! Very much looking forward to their new stock coming in next month and being able to use Econaps full time!

So beautiful and excellent quality!

These are amazing mcn's. We used cloth from the start and even as a slim (but long) newborn these fit great, very trim not large amount of fabric between the legs, which I have found with some other brands and could fit a tiny newborn if need be (see there videos on there website). While we bought a few different brands to try out these are very high quality and are by far my favourite prints (always makes nappy changing a bit more pleasant!). Comparable and better in some ways than Designer bums:
Pros:
Very cute modern prints
Snaps to attach inserts are really great for keeping the insert in place!
Very trim fit- panel at front folds very well and small amount of fabric between the legs!
Wash very well (more on that below)
Cons:
Bamboo inserts do take a little while to dry (especially in vic so I just put them in them in the dryer)
Washing:
I put them on a prewash + cottons cycle at 60 degrees 800rpm and an extra rinse cycle, and use trinature prewash soaker and laundry detergent and I haven't had any stains or any issues washing at all and they come out looking very clean.

Beautiful in every way.... except import tax

The econaps and accessories I purchased are for my unborn grand baby. My daughter researched cloth naps & felt yours were of quality, functional, versatile and such beautiful fabric. We are yet to see if they live up to what we believe is a fantastic nap. Unfortunately I’m am in NZ and my purchase incurred rather a hefty import tax....

Best investment yet!

Love the simplistic but practical design of the econappies. And the gorgeous prints are such a bonus! Bought the trial pack to start with and can’t wait to get a bigger pack which will save hundreds of dollars in the long run. Easy to wash, dry and maintain. Couldn’t ask for a better product.

Love them!

I have just started using EcoNaps ( my first ever MCN) this week and absolutely love them. So easy to use, great designs and quality inserts. And the website videos helped to ensure I got the perfect fit. Will definitely look to purchase more once the new release comes out.
Regards
Kristy

Love them!

They fit my baby perfectly around the legs and I have no leaks! I wish I’d bought them sooner so I could have used them when he was smaller! I love the green and blue design. I can’t wait for Summer so he can get around only in a nappy.

Excellent quality

Bought as a gift, love the high quality and groovy prints. Also love that you buy a complete nappy and bamboo inserts, unlike other suppliers where you buy seperately and the costs build up.. Once recipient has tested them on a new bub. Will update my review. So far so good!!!

Amazing!

I was overwhelmed with which cloth nappy to go with as there are so many options! I chose EcoNaps as I value the small/mama run business created and designed locally to me in Byron Bay. A bonus was that these nappies are SO easy! I will never look back from the pocket nappy cloth style. Absolutely no leaks, they look super comfy & the designs suit our style so well :)

Awesome Nappies, Excellent Customer Service

I have purchased trial pack this year around end of March and I absolutely love it! I can easily get a good fit on my bub and the prints are gorgeous. Ordered another 6 this August :) The inserts and boosters are very absorbent, can get 2 or 3 hours on just one big insert without any leaks. I never had a leak with Econaps, it's awesome how it can be used as snap-in All in 2 or a pocket nappy. Excellent customer service too, I emailed them today and got a response immediately, in less than 2 hours. Love Econaps. I am very happy and looking forward to purchasing more with the new prints.

Favourite brand of nappy

These nappies are so easy to fit. I use them on both my 18 month old and my 6 week old. The material is amazing and the inserts are so absorbent. I will definitely be buying more of these.
I also love the prints, They are different and so beautiful.