EcoNaps Convertible Cloth Nappy

EcoNaps Convertible Cloth Nappy

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mommylovesjosephandeadie

MommylovesjosephandeadieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a good experience with the product or customer service.

My little girl was wet and uncomfortable, used for several months , outlay of over $200. Poor customer service . After several emails econaps response was " we don't give refunds for change of minds" .... Not a change of mind the nappies left my child soaked through. I thought I was purchasing from a considerate and compassionate company but No....... only in it for the dollar.

Purchased in March 2019 for $250.00.

Raimee

RaimeeSydney, NSW

Best nappies by far

These are wonderful nappies, there my “go to” nappies. The inserts are unreal! I use cloth day and night and these are great for nights too. Postage was super fast. Trim fit, lovely design. Would love them to make more designs.

Purchased in May 2019 at Econaps.

Hummingbird

HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Terrific Modern Cloth Nappy - the inserts are the best!

Purchased in April 2019.

Perth

PerthPerth, WA

Better than others

These are our favourite cloth nappy. I don't think we've ever had a leak. However my baby ends up with indents/red marks around his legs much more so than with other brands. He is not a chubby baby so I'm not sure why this is.
Don't have an issues with nappy rash with these nappies.
These nappies do end up expensive when you include shipping and it's frustrating that you can't buy them locally.

Alex S

Alex SChristchurch

I still haven't made up my mind about these nappies...

Brilliant!

Such great quality!

After months of reasearching, trying to find a good value cloth nappy, I ordered a trial pack of EcoNaps. They are absolutely gorgeous, well made, and super absorbent! I am holding out to order a 22 pack when the new prints arrive in a couple of weeks.
My first order was missing a few nursing pads, and the customer service was fantastic and straight onto sending the rest of my order. The nursing pads are really comfortable. I don’t leak much so I can’t comment on absorbency. I bought the nursing pads to keep my sore nipples comfy and protect my bras from milk/lanolin stains. Much more comfortable and less wasteful than using disposable nursing pads.
Allround great products, customer service, and I love supporting an Australian business.

Amanda

AmandaAlfredton

Very happy!

I am so so happy with my recent purchase. They are beautiful and soft, absorbent and with all the different options for fits, they fit great! They also have beautiful designs which is another bonus! I only purchased the trial pack and now can’t wait to get more!! Thank you!!

Alies

AliesMid north coast nsw

Never been so excited about poop and wee

I just opened my trial pack of EcoNaps, the quality of the fabric and stitching is fantastic, although I have a while before I get to try them I am already happy with the quality and efficient friendly service I have found so far, thank you and I look forward to hopefully becoming a full time cloth nappy user, if I only manage to use them occasionally I know that I have made a small difference to the impact my rubbish bin had in the environment and I think it’s Money well spent. Thank you EcoNaps your tutorials sold me! X

MJP

MJP

Stunning design and good quality nappies worth the pennies

Loving econaps! Can't wait to order more when the new prints release. excellent quality and my bub seems very comfortable wearing them. I did have 2 of the older style which weren't as comfortable on him, however they've changed material and now they are perfect. Would highly recommend for during the day.

Alannah B

Alannah BSydney

So happy with my purchase!

Very happy with my purchase. I ordered the trial pack & pleased to say I am 100% making the switch from disposable to cloth. I thought it would be really hard to work out but figured it out within minutes. The videos on the website helped a lot as well. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

Marylou

MarylouNelson

My favourite!

kim_crambrook

kim_crambrookKurrajong

Such a great product!

We recently purchased the trial pack from EcoNaps and absolutely love them! We have been using them between the biodegradable disposables we have and have had no leaks! even overnight! The only issue I had was the designs being sold out when I went to buy more! Very much looking forward to their new stock coming in next month and being able to use Econaps full time!

Liv Balfour

Liv BalfourOcean Grove

So beautiful and excellent quality!

Review collected in partnership with EcoNaps

Beautiful in every way.... except import tax

The econaps and accessories I purchased are for my unborn grand baby. My daughter researched cloth naps & felt yours were of quality, functional, versatile and such beautiful fabric. We are yet to see if they live up to what we believe is a fantastic nap. Unfortunately I’m am in NZ and my purchase incurred rather a hefty import tax....

Em C

Em CBurleigh Heads

Best investment yet!

Love the simplistic but practical design of the econappies. And the gorgeous prints are such a bonus! Bought the trial pack to start with and can’t wait to get a bigger pack which will save hundreds of dollars in the long run. Easy to wash, dry and maintain. Couldn’t ask for a better product.

Love them!

I have just started using EcoNaps ( my first ever MCN) this week and absolutely love them. So easy to use, great designs and quality inserts. And the website videos helped to ensure I got the perfect fit. Will definitely look to purchase more once the new release comes out.
Regards
Kristy

Love them!

They fit my baby perfectly around the legs and I have no leaks! I wish I’d bought them sooner so I could have used them when he was smaller! I love the green and blue design. I can’t wait for Summer so he can get around only in a nappy.

Excellent quality

Bought as a gift, love the high quality and groovy prints. Also love that you buy a complete nappy and bamboo inserts, unlike other suppliers where you buy seperately and the costs build up.. Once recipient has tested them on a new bub. Will update my review. So far so good!!!

Jenn

JennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

I was overwhelmed with which cloth nappy to go with as there are so many options! I chose EcoNaps as I value the small/mama run business created and designed locally to me in Byron Bay. A bonus was that these nappies are SO easy! I will never look back from the pocket nappy cloth style. Absolutely no leaks, they look super comfy & the designs suit our style so well :)