EcoNaps Convertible Cloth Nappy

EcoNaps Convertible Cloth Nappy

Pros

• Snug nappy design for most ages

• Highly absorbent inserts

• Good customer service

Cons

• Premium price at $34.95 each

• Sometimes bulky on newborns

• Comfort
Serenthia

SerenthiaAU

There are better brands, don’t waste your money on these.

Purchased in March 2020 for $99.00.

smelm410

smelm410South East Queensland, QLD

Love them

We only started using these when bub was about 4 weeks old as, even on the smallest setting, we found them too chunky for him to the point he would roll to the side with them on! However now we are using them during the days full time and love them! The washing is not a problem as we do washing every day anyway. The liners are super soft and covers are well stitched to prevent leaks. I’ve just ordered a few more plus the wet bag to keep some back ups in the nappy bag. Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2020.

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't Bother - Twice the price of other nappy brands and a leaking nightmare with terrible customer service

Purchased in May 2020 for $69.00.

Find out how EcoNaps Convertible Cloth Nappy compares to other Reusable Nappies

Elastics don't last the test of time

The leg elastics have completely worn out unfortunately and will have to be fixed/replaced prior to baby number 2’s arrival. Considering price of nappies and waste factor - they should last for multiple kids. The nappies were cared for and washed as per instructions and my first child isn’t even 2 yet.

A leaking nightmare!

Purchased in January 2020 for $350.00.

E2088

E2088Sydney

Perished after 2 years

I've used these on and off for 2 years, always washed according to instructions and treated with utmost care. The leg elastic is already perished on most nappies. I would have loved if they lasted longer, so I'm a pretty disappointed, I thought they would have been sturdy enough to be used for many years. Otherwise easy to use and really cute designs.

Purchased in March 2018 at Econaps for $150.00.

Janey N.

Janey N.

You beauty

Beautiful designs. Good quality inserts. Brilliant fit. Such a wonderful brand. Would highly recommend. Inserts take a little longer to dry than a trifold style but this is a minor setback that isn’t a drawing point

Purchased in October 2019 for $34.00.

Mommylovesjosephandeadie

MommylovesjosephandeadieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a good experience with the product or customer service.

My little girl was wet and uncomfortable, used for several months , outlay of over $200. Poor customer service . After several emails econaps response was " we don't give refunds for change of minds" .... Not a change of mind the nappies left my child soaked through. I thought I was purchasing from a considerate and compassionate company but No....... only in it for the dollar.

Purchased in March 2019 for $250.00.

Raimee

RaimeeSydney, NSW

Best nappies by far

These are wonderful nappies, there my “go to” nappies. The inserts are unreal! I use cloth day and night and these are great for nights too. Postage was super fast. Trim fit, lovely design. Would love them to make more designs.

Purchased in May 2019 at Econaps.

Hummingbird

HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Terrific Modern Cloth Nappy - the inserts are the best!

Purchased in April 2019.

Perth

PerthPerth, WA

Better than others

These are our favourite cloth nappy. I don't think we've ever had a leak. However my baby ends up with indents/red marks around his legs much more so than with other brands. He is not a chubby baby so I'm not sure why this is.
Don't have an issues with nappy rash with these nappies.
These nappies do end up expensive when you include shipping and it's frustrating that you can't buy them locally.

Alex S

Alex SChristchurch

I still haven't made up my mind about these nappies...

Brilliant!

Such great quality!

After months of reasearching, trying to find a good value cloth nappy, I ordered a trial pack of EcoNaps. They are absolutely gorgeous, well made, and super absorbent! I am holding out to order a 22 pack when the new prints arrive in a couple of weeks.
My first order was missing a few nursing pads, and the customer service was fantastic and straight onto sending the rest of my order. The nursing pads are really comfortable. I don’t leak much so I can’t comment on absorbency. I bought the nursing pads to keep my sore nipples comfy and protect my bras from milk/lanolin stains. Much more comfortable and less wasteful than using disposable nursing pads.
Allround great products, customer service, and I love supporting an Australian business.

Amanda

AmandaAlfredton

Very happy!

I am so so happy with my recent purchase. They are beautiful and soft, absorbent and with all the different options for fits, they fit great! They also have beautiful designs which is another bonus! I only purchased the trial pack and now can’t wait to get more!! Thank you!!

Alies

AliesMid north coast nsw

Never been so excited about poop and wee

I just opened my trial pack of EcoNaps, the quality of the fabric and stitching is fantastic, although I have a while before I get to try them I am already happy with the quality and efficient friendly service I have found so far, thank you and I look forward to hopefully becoming a full time cloth nappy user, if I only manage to use them occasionally I know that I have made a small difference to the impact my rubbish bin had in the environment and I think it’s Money well spent. Thank you EcoNaps your tutorials sold me! X

MJP

MJP

Stunning design and good quality nappies worth the pennies

Loving econaps! Can't wait to order more when the new prints release. excellent quality and my bub seems very comfortable wearing them. I did have 2 of the older style which weren't as comfortable on him, however they've changed material and now they are perfect. Would highly recommend for during the day.

Alannah B

Alannah BSydney

So happy with my purchase!

Very happy with my purchase. I ordered the trial pack & pleased to say I am 100% making the switch from disposable to cloth. I thought it would be really hard to work out but figured it out within minutes. The videos on the website helped a lot as well. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

Marylou

MarylouNelson

My favourite!

kim_crambrook

kim_crambrookKurrajong

Such a great product!

We recently purchased the trial pack from EcoNaps and absolutely love them! We have been using them between the biodegradable disposables we have and have had no leaks! even overnight! The only issue I had was the designs being sold out when I went to buy more! Very much looking forward to their new stock coming in next month and being able to use Econaps full time!

karen hayward

karen haywardasked

I need to purchase reusable nappies for a severely disabled child on a remote island in PNG - 10 years old, about 15-20kgs.
I hope you can help me,

Get an answer from our members and EcoNaps representatives

These EcoNaps cloth nappies win points for versatility. They can be used by newborns (from 3.5kg), all the way up to toddler age (up to 16kg). If you’re not sure whether to opt for pocket nappies (good for heavy wetters) or all-in-2’s, EcoNaps will have you covered, with a 2-in-1 design.

A variety of snap buttons means size adjustments are plentiful, with just over 16 size settings to choose from, depending on your bub’s weight and size.

What makes Econaps nappies eco-friendly?

Econaps uses a cloth nappy cover (with materials not being specified on its website) and a choice between bamboo inserts and a suede layer built into the cloth nappy cover.

Econaps aims to apply this enviro-conscious mentality to its delivery system as well, using compostable postage satchels, recyclable boxes, and organic cotton tote bags.

Points of Praise for EcoNaps Convertible Cloth Nappies

• The inserts were described by reviewers as super absorbent, and are made of bamboo terry cloth.
  • The overall design and effectiveness of the materials of these nappies was loved by reviewers. The liners were soft on baby’s skin, and a snug design helped to prevent leaks.
  • A good fit for older babies, it was easy for EcoNaps to be securely placed on baby’s bodies, including wriggly babies.
  • Customer service is helpful, friendly and personable, with the company based in Australia's Byron Bay.
  • The eco-friendly mindset of EcoNaps was a crowd favourite amongst reviewers.

Points to consider

• Can be a bit bulky for younger babies.
  • Trifold-style inserts take a little longer to dry, but most reviewers thought this was worth it for the high quality of EcoNaps nappies.
CategoryReusable Nappies