Ecoriginals Nappies Crawler

Best nappies we have tried

We have tried multiple brands of nappies & found EcoOriginals to be the best we have tried. The fit & quality is great and it’s a bonus they have no nasties. We have recommended them to all our friends from mothers group.

Great eco nappy!

I'm a huge advocate for biodegradable products and have found Ecoriginals nappies to out perform the other eco brands I've tried. I love that they are delivered to my door and I don't have to worry about getting to the store with bub in tow. Ticking a lot of boxes for me, I've recommended to all my friends!

Purchased in June 2019.

Not worth the price

For being Australian based I was disappointed that they aren't made in Australia. Half the time they leaked.
For being an eco nappy there not that bad but overall I can't justify the price.
Cons outweight the pros in my opinion.

Purchased in May 2019.

Hi Beth, Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to respond. Whilst our nappies have been designed in Australia and include the 100% compostable packaging and leak guard film which is sourced through Cardia from Melbourne, we confidently decided on China for manufacturing because after researching locally and internationally China were clearly the most experienced in using eco ingredients for nappies. Originally it was our preference to find an Australian manufacturer, but unfortunately the manufacturers here in Australia when contacted by us didn’t show interest in our business which we felt was possibly because they have big corporate companies as customers already but most importantly we found they didn’t have a deep understanding of eco ingredients that we required. We also looked at many other countries around the world but China stood out as having the most expertise and knowledge to successfully provide us a quality eco nappy for our customers and whilst the cost in manufacturing wasn’t our core priority, it was also very important so we could be committed to providing the first affordable eco nappies here in Australia. In the future, we will be open to the possibility of manufacturing locally in Australia but it is worth noting that a lot of eco ingredients still need to be sourced from overseas as Australia does not manufacture most of the ingredients we require. We're also really sorry to hear you've experienced leaks. Thats very annoying! Usually a leaking nappy is due to sizing, and something we can fix. Pls contact our customer service team at: customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au, as we'd love to look into it for you. Our products are made with the highest amount of plant based material. These ingredients cost so much more than a conventional disposable nappy that is made of plastic, as plastic is so much cheaper to manufacture. Our nappies are made using no less than 80% plant based ingredients, in addition to the packaging being made of 100% plant based material. We wanted to give Australian families a healthier and safer option to whats currently available in our market place. The higher your plant based materials, the safer, healthier they are for bub & our environment. We hope to hear from you & all the best.

Solved my sons rashes!

A friend got me onto this brand and I must say I’ve been impressed. I was skeptical at first thinking they would leak at night but we have had no issues and my son drinks a LOT before bed and moves a lot in his sleep. He has been suffering from really awful, raw nappy rashes and since we’ve switched to Ecooriginals the rashes have all gone. I plan to try the wipes in the next round in an attempt to kick his rashes once and for all.

Purchased in April 2019.

Best nappies I've ever used.

I'm a mum of 4 and a Nanna of 12. I have tried many brands of nappies over many years only to have continual problems of rashes, burning and leakage.

Ecoriginals nappies have saved my baby granddaughter from continued rashes and burning, she is very happy now and I can't believe she has no rash or burning since using them.

I wouldn't go past these nappies or the wipes they are seriously worth every cent. We all want the best for our children and these products are the best start you can give your child.

I love them..

Purchased in October 2018 for $92.00.

Leaked through after 30 mins!!!

I bought a few packs of these nappies in search of a good nappy for my bub. I was shocked to find out that they leaked through clothes after literally 30 mins. I tried multiple nappies and the same thing happened. Super disappointed!

Purchased in January 2019.

Hi Sarah, thank you for contacting us. We really apologise that you've experienced a leaky nappy- its certainly very annoying! As our nappies dont have all the extra plastic in them, its important that the correct size is being used. We're sure to be able to help you to see what size you're using for the weight and build of bub. Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au or via live chat Mon-Fri & we'll be sure to help you out. All the best, Team Ecoriginals.

Love them. Work as well as any non-eco nappy and totally eliminate nappy rash

I could not be happier with the ecoriginal nappies. We have tried a few eco brands and these are the best. Bambo gave him a terrible rash right away. Andy Pandy were fab but not widely available in Australia. Toms leaked like crazy. Ecoriginals don't leak and he gets absolutely no rashes. Plus from what I can tell they have the highest % biodegradable content compared to other eco nappies. My one and only complaint would be that the newborn plus size was far too big for my son as a newborn - it took him a good 2 months to fit into them - but once he finally fit we were in love. I think they're introducing a smaller size as well.

Could not recommend highly enough.

Amazing diapers and excellent service.

Always order this for my baby. They're super soft and absorbent. He's never had a rash. Subscription is so easy to manage. Their support staff puts it on hold and reactivates it through a simple email if you don't want to do it yourself on the website. Love these diapers!

Holy grail of nappies!

These nappies are amazing! I have used many other eco nappies for my two children but they all underperformed with constant leaks, nappy rash and weird sizing. So naturally I was hesitant before trying Ecoriginals but I was pleasantly surprised! No leaks, no rash, not bulky and most importantly good for the planet. Yes it's a little pricier than your average supermarket brands but it's worth it in my opinion. My baby's bum is happy. I am on a subscription now and their customer service is second to none. Perfect nappy :)

amazing

Love it. Got no rashes and it was soft. Wipes are amazing and great to carry around in the car, bag or just at home. I first tried these as a trial run and loved it so much nicer then some of nappies and wipes you get at the supermarkets.

Best nappies out there!

by far the best nappy that we have used, absorbent, not smelly and gentle on the little bottom. We have been left disappointed in other nappies compared to ecoriginals and love that they are Australian and have environmental impact thought put into them. I highly recommend these nappies to everyone with or expecting a baby!!

Thank you Ecoriginals!!

What an amazing find these nappies were for us!! We love clothes nappies and use them as much as possible but there are times we need a disposable nappy and these tick all the boxes! A great fit, great absorption and the best part about them, THEY ARE MUCH BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT THEN CONVENTIONAL DISPOSABLE NAPPIES ❤️❤️❤️❤️

So amazing

Amazing product I am a cloth nappy mum but sometimes need a disposable and I can not justify how amazing these are I am so thankful and happy I found you nappies thank you ecoriginals for giving us the opportunity to not have as much impacted on our environment. While keeping all the nastie chemicals out of my bubs life.

Love these Eco friendly nappies and wipes!

A fantastic product and biodegradable. Never once leaked and feel good about the environment when using disposable nappies. The wipes are hands down the best wipes I have ever used. They are thick and have no nasties. Perfect for babies sensitive skin. I love these nappies and wipes, only wish I found them sooner.

We can’t live without Ecoriginals. Yay for eco aussies!

An Australian eco friendly nappy that actually doesn’t leak, is high quality, has no hidden nasties and is 80% biodegradable! On top of that a fantastic price point with an easy subscription service. Just when you think it couldn’t be any better... customer service is spot on. Friendly, helpful and prompt. I started with a the trial
pack which was a great entry to the brand and I’ve never looked back. Our son only wears ecoriginals and we think all babies should wear them!

Love ecoriginals

Absolutely love these nappies. Have been using them from newborn to now almost 2. I love that they are made with the environment in mind. Anything that lessens our impact on the planet, is a win for me :-) I purchase these as gifts for family and friends also as encouraging others to use toxic free products is something that’s important to me :-)

Highly rate these nappies 11/10!

Highly rate these nappies! Was recommended them by a friend due to nappy rash, and we haven't looked back! convenient monthly boxes sent to your door. Recently travelled overseas, and had to resort to store bought nappies.. We had leakages (wee and poo!) and all sorts! made me really miss these nappies! They have a great feel, and are really absorbent, and no nappy rash! Plus better for the environment!

Fits like a glove and no rash!

Got these for a recent trip to Bali where it's hot and humid, ideal weather for nappy rashes! Bub had no rash, no redness, and no irritation! Love these nappies! The material is lovely and soft, feels a lot more natural and less 'plastic' on his bottom. I was surprised that they held out at night as good as the Huggies in terms of leaks. Great customer service and fast delivery.

Really wanted to love these nappies but sadly don’t!

I really wanted to love these nappies as they are so much better for our environment. However my little one leaks through these nappies after only half a night - maximum of 5 hours until it leaks. It also has a strong wee smell and causes a bit of happy rash due to the fact it’s not very moisture wicking. Wish I could give these a better rating but I can’t.

Hi Steph! Thank you for your feedback, and for giving Ecoriginals a try. Nobody like's a leaky nappy! Usually if you've experienced leaking, we just need to look at the possibilities of why it has occurred as we believe it can be resolved for you. The most common reason is usually an incorrect nappy size. We'd love to send you another size to try to see if we can resolve it for you. Should you wish to give us another go, pls contact May from customer service at: customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au All the best :)

My Go To Nappy Brand!

I was on the hunt for the perfect nappy for my son and after many hit and misses with so many brands, we finally found our Go To!
Eco Originals isn't just great for bub but is also Amazing on our environment! Two things we need to look after!
4 months going strong wit EO and without a doubt, will never switch brands again!
Highly recommend!