Ecoriginals Nappies Newborn Plus

I want to love them so badly

I purchased roughly 15 newborn plus packs for when my bub would be able to fit in them. He is now 5kg so I have been very excited to start using them.

Unfortunately I am really disappointed. This morning alone we have had two blow outs, leak over night and another leak this morning. It has been a week of using them and I am trying so hard to love them and continue to use them but daily we are having leaks and it's becoming really frustrating. Im not sure what's going on but really disappointed.

Purchased in January 2019.

Hi Nat, Thank you so much for supporting us, we really appreciate it. We're so sorry to hear you've experienced leaks- definitely very annoying, so we thank you for persisting with our product. As our nappies dont contain all the extra nasty plastic & elastic, its important that the correct size is being used. Our sizing chart is a guide, however we also need to look into factors like baby's build etc. Even though baby may be 5kg, potentially he may not be quite ready if he is a slim build. Alternatively if he is chubbier, he may need to go up a size. Please contact our customer service so that we can further look into your issue & share personal details. Our email is customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au All the best

Awesome, eco-friendly nappies

I absolutely love and recommend these nappies. Have used other nappy brands when baby was born (got them as gifts) and this is the only one where bub didn't have a nappy rash. The nappy is safe with no nasties in it and comfortable and fits great. The packaging is also recyclable which is great for the environment.

Purchased in September 2018 at NappyShop.

Great to use since birth

We stockpiled ecoriginals newborn plus nappies prior to our little one being born, looking for more of an earth friendly approach in those initial weeks and they didn’t disappoint. We’ve never had a leak and the tabs are super reliable and flexible. We feel incredibly thankful that such a quality product exists and appreciated speedy delivery.

Fantastic nappies

Love these nappies on my baby’s bum. My baby’s prone to rashes and these are so much more breathable than any other nappy we’ve tried. Fit is great, no leaks. Have found these superior to other eco disposables. Love the compostable packaging too, have put it in my backyard compost :)

Every nappie I have used has leaked

I was looking for an eco friendly nappie but sadly this isn’t the one for us. My baby is only 2 weeks old and unfortunately I have to discard the two packets of nappies I purchased as they continue to leak with every nappy change. their wipes are great though!

Hi Sam! Thank you for your feedback :) Our Newborn Plus nappies start at 4kg, so if baby hasn't reached that weight range as yet you will experience leaks. You will also need to look into baby's build with timing (not just age)- as all babys have different body shapes. As our product is as eco as can be, we dont use the extra plastic that is found in conventional nappies, so getting the size right is really important. We suggest waiting a few extra weeks, then trying again. We look forward to your feedback then. Pls email our customer service team at customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au as we'd love to offer you refund. We're so glad you love the wipes, and thank you for giving us a go. All the best.Hello! Thanks for your speedy response :) he currently weighs 4.5kg but that’s good to know about size/weight. I’ll try these again in a couple of weeks time. And no need to refund it’s all trial + error. Thanks

So soft and comfy!

Great nappies, really nice fit, nice and soft, breathable but don’t leak. I’ve tried every mainstream brand and these are so much better. Bub sleeps 8hrs and feels very dry every morning. Only con is price, they are so much dearer than other nappies but by far the best ones we’ve tried!

Great

Anyone who reads this their products are great i advise anyone to use them there is no leaks great customer service i dealt with a lady called ann she was great i would not use anything else their produvts are amazing great great great anyone everyone use their products i love them

Great Trial offer

As a new mum i wanted the flexibility of testing the brand first. As i have only used Huggies i wanted to see if there were benefits of using eco nappies on bub. Definately noticed a reduction in nappy rash from the weeks trial pack. Im now looking just waying up the price vs benefits of using eco. I know its going to be a long term benefit

Best disposable nappies I tried!

Best disposable nappies I tried! Better than Huggies, the ecoriginal nappies are so absorbent you hardly could feel the wetness of urine in the nappy when changing nappy. It is also high enough n side guards well enough to hold the most explosive poo and large amt pee at any one time. Honestly my favourite!

Fantastic nappies and love the whole approach

The newborn plus nappies have been brilliant for our bub, I'm amazed at how much they catch! ;) Absolutely love the eco approach and how much care and attention has gone into the design and manufacturing. The delivery subscription has been fantastic too, so easy to stay stocked up and not have to think too much about it all. Thanks so much guys, amazing work.

Hooray! A HEALTHY option that's affordable and works!

We discovered Ecoriginals when our third child was born and after 8 months still LOVE these nappies. We've used cloth nappies in the past, and disposables at times, but now that we've found an affordable, Australian, chemical-free and eco-friendly disposable option, there's no going back. We have never had leaks and find the nappies soft and long-lasting. The wipes are great too. Our older two use not-so-healthy nappies for nights (for the pull-up factor and to minimise leaks), so we can't wait for your pull-up range to come out! I've found the automated orders handy too, just wish we could space it out to 8 weeks instead to save on postage as we live in a regional area. Have found it slightly difficult changing my order details online too, but that's a small thing. Keep up the great work!

love these nappies!

I subscribe to these nappies every month and I just love them. I have such peace of mind when I am using them, knowing that my Bub is not being subjected to any toxic chemicals via nappies, not only that but they are much kinder to the planet and work so well! With them being delivered each month by subscription is Amazing because it's just one less thing I have to think or worry about.

Ordered 2 weeks ago online and still haven't received. Wondering if this is the usual for everyone?
That is very unusual. I usually receive within days. Their customer service is great. Email them and they will help follow it up.Hi Nat, Thank you for contacting us. Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au and we can further look into what has happened as our orders should be received between 2-4 business days in metro areas across Australia. We look forward to hearing from you :)Hi ecoriginals, All sorted and picked up. I apologise for blaming you guys... Apparently it was our postie who stuffed up. I am very happy with the service from you guys and will definitely continue to use :) next arrival coming today! Thankyou!

Where can I buy these nappies please?
Hi there, you can purchase on either our website www.ecoriginals.com.au or through one of our retailers, also listed as stockists on our website (there are around 300 stores across Australia). Thanks very much.

CategoryDisposable Nappies