4Ecoriginals Nappies Newborn

Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Newborn

Great!

These nappies are great and the nicest softest wipes I have come across. Show details
Nappies
  Verified Newborn
Jennyjen
Jennyjen
  Newborn

Been waiting for ages for my order to be delivered

I've emailed, Instagram messaged and prayed. Still no delivery and no communication. I am due any day now and after spending well over 200 quid I would expect prompt delivery or prompt communication. This is disgusting and I will not be recommending or using them again. Show details
Emily
EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best nappies we've used

We've tried countless nappies for our 2 boys and Ecoriginals are by far the softest and most high-quality ones that we've used. You can literally feel the difference when you hold the nappy, they don't feel like the cheap thin plastic that so many of the other brands do. My second especially has sensitive skin and is prone to rashes, but he doesn't get any rashes or irritation with Ecoriginals. I love that they're delivered as well, otherwise we would always run out of nappies and who has the time! The ultimate eco bundle is my go to baby shower gift and all of our friends love the difference of the plant-based nappies and wipes too. Show details ·  1
Jimmy G.
Jimmy G.

Terrible customer service & a nightmare to deal with. Painful. Find alternative

The worst customer service ever. Your order goes missing for weeks with no communication from the company. No phone number to call, terrible responses to emails. I had to hustle with them to get them to post my order. First they said it wasn't it stock, then moments later they said they just sent it. Painful is an understatement.
The Big Gino
The Big Gino2 posts

Terrible

Worst nappies we have tried. Nappies wouldn’t stick, didn’t hold waste and our newborn hated them. Sometimes it’s best to use the non eco product, stick to those that do it well (Huggies, Babylove). Show details
Product Reviews
Product ReviewsSydney, NSW6 posts

One of the better Eco Friendly nappy brands

Some of the better quality "eco-friendly" nappies from my experience... I have used a couple of other brands and experienced leaking with both after a short wear. Also, I'm a fan of the ecoriginals wipes and wipes boxes. However, I do think think they're costly, particularly the shipping costs, and it would also be handy if they'd had a wet/dry indicator line on the outside of nappy, for those reasons I will only give 3 stars out 5.
I paid $132.83 (this price had a 1st time order $50 discount) for my initial order of:
- ULTIMATE ECO BUNDLE 6 packs nappies + 6 packs wipes × 1
- 3 Packs of Wipes × 1 Show details
twizzo
twizzoBrisbane3 posts

Criminally high shipping charges

After many review comparing the best genuine eco disposable nappy market, this brand scores well. However, I cannot move past the audacity of charging 25 dollars for shipping?!? Nearly the price of a whole pack of nappies. I think it’s a sneaky way to reduce the appearance of cost per nappy. I would much rather transparency in pricing and a reasonable shipping charge. I ended up going to Comfy Koala brand and have no regrets.
Red9
Red9
Rebecca
Rebecca2 posts

Worst nappies ever

The nappies leaked, disintegrated on our newborn, all the insides of the nappy were coming out after 4-5 hours of overnight wear. They’re not a nice fit, not very soft either. Their nappies used to be better but they made them more “biodegradable” a few years ago and that’s when they went downhill big time. After my son wore them for a number of years, they tried to tell me I don’t know how to put a nappy on my newborn.

Customer service is not only unhelpful but downright rude. There are infinitely better eco friendly nappies on offer these days, give these guys a wide berth Show details

Joanne S.
Joanne S.Perth, WA2 posts
  Newborn

Constant leakage causing painful constant wardrobe changes

These were gifted to me as another mother was not a fan of using them.
I understand now why.
Unfortunately these appear to be poorly designed and unsure whether this is due to a poor water proofing on the outer of the nappy resulting in my baby nappies leaking and almost 2 wardrobe changes a night. Is this due to the ‘eco design’? Possibly.
Unfortunately I won’t be buying these until this brand is able to design a nappy that prevents me from always having to make a complete wardrobe change for my little one as well. Show details
Yoona K.
Yoona K.2 posts
Alice
AliceSydney, NSW
  Newborn

Best for baby's skin & the environment!

My husband and I both have sensitive skin, so without “testing” the waters, we assumed our new baby would too, so didn’t want to risk trying any of the plastic nappies on the supermarket shelves. After a lot of research, we found Ecoriginals. We ordered a trial pack to start with and were not disappointed. The nappies are so soft against the skin, with no fake fragrance or chemical smell. The trial pack came with a pack of wipes also, and they were amazing and worked so well even when bub was really “grotty” and again no overpowering fragrance.

So happy with Ecoriginals – it’s a thumbs up from me! Show details ·  1

koalamama
koalamama · Nappies Newborn

hi, as your nappies are made of compostable materials, can we add this on the green trash bin or still the red one? how about your wipes? thanks

HKP1990 · Nappies Newborn

Hi, do the nappies have some kind of indicator when it's wet? Like the Huggies yellow/ blue line? Thanks

Blake
Blake

No, but it’s easy to tell when they are full.

How? Can you tell without opening the nappy? Thanks

Nat lewy · Nappies Newborn

Ordered 2 weeks ago online and still haven't received. Wondering if this is the usual for everyone?

Fiona
Fiona

That is very unusual. I usually receive within days. Their customer service is great. Email them and they will help follow it up.

Compare all Ecoriginals Nappies listings
CategoryDisposable NappiesDisposable NappiesDisposable NappiesDisposable Nappies
FeaturesBiodegradable Materials and Eco FriendlyBiodegradable Materials and Eco FriendlyBiodegradable Materials and Eco FriendlyBiodegradable Materials and Eco Friendly
MaterialCottonCottonCottonCotton