Ecoriginals Nappies Newborn

• Comfort
Bev H.

Bev H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great environmental product

I purchased wipes & nappies for my daughter’s new born, in my day it was cloth nappies so these environmentally products were a good alternative, my daughter loves the wipes & nappies & I love the fact it’s better for the environment well done Ecoriginals

Tau

TauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Purchased in December 2020 for $124.90.

Jessa

JessaSydney, NSW

Great Nappies!

Great product, good on bubs skin no nappy rash. A little too big for my bub (who is smaller then the average), but would definitely recommend! Good for the environment as well, the amount of nappies I have gone through in 1 month. Definitely recommend these over the generic more commercial brands.

Purchased in December 2020 at Ecoriginals.

Composting

Finally a product that actually understands that poop can be composted! And now I can throw the nappy with lower guilt! Beats the reusable nappies as washing them is hard.

Purchased in December 2020 for $200.00.

Lauren

Lauren

Great product, recommended.

Used for about 8 weeks before transitioning into reuseables. Seemed to be comfortable, no issues with nappy rash and only the odd blowout. Would definitely keep using if continuing disposables.

Ali

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product! Five stars

I have used these nappies for 2 children from newborn to pull ups, including their wipes. They never leak (had a boy and girl) including overnight, fit well and most importantly are environmentally conscious in a big way. Ordering and delivery is always prompt and easy, and any email communication has been pleasant, quick and efficient. Can't fault Ecoriginals products in any way!

Purchased in January 2021 at Ecoriginals.

#1 nappy!

My daughter is 6months old now and I have used eco originals since day one. Never has she had a leak or nappy rash. And she is a 11 hour sleeper since two weeks! It’s a big bonus that they are better for the earth and truly thank you for making the change. I feel better within myself knowing we won’t be filling our beautiful world up with non degradable nappies!!!!

Purchased in June 2020.

Comfort

Jessica E.

Jessica E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good quality nappy, no leaks

As a first time Mum I wasn’t sure what nappies we were going to use, so tried a few different brands. I liked the ecooriginals as they fit well and we didn’t get any leaks. What else do you want in a nappy? Oh and the fact that they are better for the environment, that’s a huge tick!

So happy

I love the background to these nappies. It makes me feel like I’m making a difference. I love that it’s a small business in Australia. That you can’t just buy them at coles. Being a kiwi too. I love that they have some kiwi ingredients in the wipes. I’ve never had any leaking. They are really absorbing. My Bub sleeps 7hours straight at night and she’s happy as in these nappies.

Comfort

Linda B

Linda B Sydney, NSW

Perfect for delicate skin

Love Love Ecoriginals nappies, so soft against delicate skin, no nasty red marks around legs. Leakproof and super absorbent especially during nap time, saving additional washing. Guiltfree disposable usage paired with the ecoriginals wipes I would highly recommend to all parents. The antibacterial spray is a must for all nappy bags so handy to have on hand, you never know when you are going to need it. Appreciate the effort that goes into ensuring there are no hidden nasties ensuring our little ones are safe.

Purchased in January 2021.

Great nappies!

These nappies are lovely and soft. I actually love that they are a simple design as my summer bub looks gorgeous relaxing in nothing but a white nappy. My only feedback is that we've had a few leaks with them - only when bubs has had a big meal!

Jennifer C.

Jennifer C.Sydney, NSW

Bulky, leaky and not for newborns

Jess681Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice but bulky and “boring”

These nappies work well but I personally stopped using them because they are too bulky and also plain white which I find boring compared to other environmentally friendly European brands

Olivia

Olivia

Guilt free nappies!

Love the convenience of a disposable nappy while not compromising our environment. Makes being a new Mum easier (Especially when there is 8+ a day!) without the guilt. Thank you Eco’s!

Purchased in July 2020.

Kirsten

KirstenSouthwest, VIC

Very disappointing

I really wanted to like these nappies. I bought a trial pack in the new newborn size and within two days I have had a wet and poo nappy leak right through the absorbent part. It's not a case of incorrect sizing as my bub is 3.7kg and the fit is fine. The sticky tabs could also afford to actually be sticky. I'm all for sustainable alternatives but not at the compromise of quality. Very disappointing.

Jay C.

Jay C.South East Queensland, QLD

A feel good nappy

We have been using Huggies for our first child and felt the time was right to switch to an eco solution. So glad we did. Nappy rash is a thing of the past and we have actually been able to sleep through without leaking which is a dream. We will definately be recommending Ecoriginals.

Purchased in September 2020 at Ecoriginals.

Emily Clements

Emily ClementsPerth, WA

Worst Nappies

Purchased in April 2020.

Jenni

JenniCanberra

Baby wipes are great

Been buying ecoriginals baby wipes since my grand daughter was born in January. It’s a lovely product, very gentle on baby but effective.

I have found the ecoriginal staff very friendly and efficient and easy to deal with.

Collette

CollettePerth, WA

A little disappointed...

I was waiting for my Newborn to get to 5kg to try these nappies out. I bought them when I was only 5 months pregnant. The idea of an eco friendly disposable absolutely thrilled me.
1st night last night. 3 nappies needed throughout the night, which soaked through to his clothes. We have decided to go back to Huggies.

Purchased in March 2020 at Eco Child for $20.00.

Catherine

CatherinePerth, WA

Really disappointed but unfortunately these leaked quite badly

I was really keen to use these to try and reduce the environmental impact of our baby but they leaked and I couldn't trust them. I bought the sample of the newborn plus and waited until my baby was the right size to try them. The fit seemed fine and comfortable and they weren't bulky but we had multiple leaks up the back after only a couple of hours wear. I stopped using them overnight and tried just for short periods during the day but I'm afraid now we've used the pack up I won't be re-ordering them.

Purchased in December 2019.

Nat lewyasked

Nappies Newborn

Ordered 2 weeks ago online and still haven't received. Wondering if this is the usual for everyone?

Fiona
Fiona

That is very unusual. I usually receive within days. Their customer service is great. Email them and they will help follow it up.

Hi Nat,
Thank you for contacting us.
Please contact our customer service team at customerservice@ecoriginals.com.au and we can further look into what has happened as our orders should be received between 2-4 business days in metro areas across Australia. We look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi ecoriginals,
All sorted and picked up. I apologise for blaming you guys... Apparently it was our postie who stuffed up.
I am very happy with the service from you guys and will definitely continue to use :) next arrival coming today! Thankyou!

Burnsie

Burnsieasked

Nappies Newborn

Where can I buy these nappies please?

ECO N.Ecoriginals

Hi there, you can purchase on either our website www.ecoriginals.com.au or through one of our retailers, also listed as stockists on our website (there are around 300 stores across Australia). Thanks very much.

Get an answer from our members and Ecoriginals representatives

Compare all 5 Ecoriginals Nappies