Ecoriginals Nappies Newborn

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecoriginals

Joanne S.
Joanne S.Perth, WA

Constant leakage causing painful constant wardrobe changes

These were gifted to me as another mother was not a fan of using them.
I understand now why.
Unfortunately these appear to be poorly designed and unsure whether this is due to a poor water proofing on the outer of the nappy resulting in my baby nappies leaking and almost 2 wardrobe changes a night. Is this due to the ‘eco design’? Possibly.
Unfortunately I won’t be buying these until this brand is able to design a nappy that prevents me from always having to make a complete wardrobe change for my little one as well.

Purchased in for $0.

ECO N.EcoriginalsSend a private message

Cold, slow cumstomer service and ridiculous shipping charges

Alice
AliceSydney, NSW

Best for baby's skin & the environment!

My husband and I both have sensitive skin, so without “testing” the waters, we assumed our new baby would too, so didn’t want to risk trying any of the plastic nappies on the supermarket shelves. After a lot of research, we found Ecoriginals. We ordered a trial pack to start with and were not disappointed. The nappies are so soft against the skin, with no fake fragrance or chemical smell. The trial pack came with a pack of wipes also, and they were amazing and worked so well even when bub was really “grotty” and again no overpowering fragrance.

So happy with Ecoriginals – it’s a thumbs up from me!

ECO N.EcoriginalsSend a private message

Great to hear, awesome feedback thank you so much Alice, we do appreciate it.

Pipupipu
PipupipuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor fit and leaks

Bought the newborn which was suppose to fit 0-4kgs. My bubs was born at 2.6kg and the diapers were such a poor fit for him, it constantly leaked wee and poo.

We left the packs aside until he was older at 4kgs to use them again. Although they fit him snugly, we still had the constant leaking issue. Very frustrating as we need to constantly change clothes overnight which annoys the bubs. These diapers just do not absorb as well as the other eco brands. We’ve tried Bambo, Panda Luvs and Comfy Koalas which all performed way better lasting at least 6-8 hours overnight and also slightly cheaper.

Now we’re stuck with 2 more packs which is better thrown into the bin than to be gifted away or used up.

Purchased in at Catch.

Serious leakage

I bought a box of 6 packs (30x6) plus an extra 2 as the sell themselves as being eco. Unfortunately, they leak so much. I reached out to them and they offered to refund but the postage was half the price of what I paid for the nappies. I have had to change mattress protectors so many times and so many change of clothes during the day. These are not worth the trouble they cause.

Purchased in at Ecoriginals for $136.

TrixieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not post negative reviews on their website

Purchased in at Ecoriginals.

Robbi
RobbiSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Baby boom

I am not the end user, Ecos purchased as gifts , but I’m sure they will be fit for the ‘perfect purpose’ for which they were designed . Is there maybe room for a
‘purchased as a gift’ tag when buying on line ?

ECO N.EcoriginalsSend a private message

Thank you Robbi for your feedback, it's great to hear suggestions like this and we will certainly pass this on to management as a great suggestion!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
Valmorph
ValmorphSydney

We were gifted some of these as a friends baby outgrew them - Best nappies we've tried so far

elise m.
elise m.Central Queensland, QLD

Love the products, we use the nappies when we go out and the wipes everyday.

Wasn't too happy that we couldn't subscribe to get the wipes every 12 weeks as they were sold out. But will try next time we need an order. But we love using them and we love the fact that our boy can have them on all day and not get nappy rash, and they are so absorbent.

Purchased in for $50.

ECO N.EcoriginalsSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback, Elise, please do come back once our wipes are back in stock! :)

Carl
CarlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible design and customer support

Terrible design, at least two or three leakeges per day, My baby is already 4.5 kg but the company says I need to wait for my baby to grow more to fit in this size nappies but, the curiosity is that the size range for newborn plus size is 3.5 - 5 Kg. Ecoriginals if you are lying to your customers at least try to come up with a logical explanation no making things up.

Emma THunter Region, NSW

Newborn Fell off but bigger size a lot better

We bought a trial pack of the newborn nappies and we couldn't get them to stay on. We would do them up but by the time we went back to change the baby (if he hadn't already leaked) the nappy was hanging all loose and sometimes the tabs had come undone. After a couple of tries we gave up and just bought some huggies because we didn't really have the time to deal with that problem with a newborn.
Ecoriginals were kind enough to replace the newborn nappies with the next size up for us to try free of charge because the newborn size hadn’t worked and these are much better. Haven’t had any issues with the few we have used so far. So happy because it’s good to know an environmentally friendly alternative for a nappy does work when needed.

Purchased in at Ecoriginals for $25.

Emma T

Hi Kim thanks for the response to my feedback. I only have the email with my order details, at some point the nappies ended up in the bin. Those first couple of months with a baby are a whirlwind!

Maria Trinette M.
Maria Trinette M.Sydney, NSW

Want to love it but leaks every so often

I got a newborn trial pack and it’s been hit and miss. I’ve had it leak up the back after only 2+ hours of wear. Haven’t had this issue with commercial nappy brands or another eco nappy brand. My 3 week old is now 4.03kg and the newborn size still feels a bit big. It’s also challenging to gauge whether you have it on too loose or too tight.

Purchased in for $24.95.

Find out how Ecoriginals Nappies Newborn compares to other Disposable Nappies

Horrible service. They lie about money back guarantee

I wish I could give 0 star! Horrible customer service. Messaged them a few weeks ago and got a response with 10 different question, trying to blame the fact that the nappies have given my son a rash on other things like him teething when he is only a few weeks old. Unbelievable! They talk about money back guarantee but won't even listen to what you have to say abt their product. Stay away from them!

Purchased in for $124.

Karen O.
Karen O.South East Queensland, QLD

I've never come across such a generous brand!

Everytime we have ordered from EcoOriginals - we have been gifted their amazing non-toxic wipes for FREE! Our baby loves them as they are absorbent (so less time on the nappy table) and don't irritate his sensitive skin. The nappy design is soft and not bulky like others and we love knowing we are making an eco-friendly choice EVERY TIME we change him! Thank you so much!

Purchased in for $23.

ECO N.EcoriginalsSend a private message

Thank you for your great feedback Karen!

Eleni00
Eleni00

Wouldn’t purchase again

No elastic backing - the size is huge. Baby is nearly 5kilos and is just fitting the newborn size now: because of no elastic backing they leak because you can’t do them up too tight or too loose because baby will have no room!