2Emma Diamond Pillow

Bob T5 posts
Phil
Phil3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Not as good as other brands

I find the pillow is too thin and does not provide the support I need. My old pillow is from Tempur and I have gone back to using it. Show details
Dale
DaleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adjustable options

Adjustable options set this pillow apart but not sure the price is justified, previous pillow less than half the cost of this one was pretty much the same quality.
Cool temperature over stated. Show details
Ben
BenPerth, WA

Excellent pillow

My wife has been using this pillow now for a few months and loves it. The pillow's layers make it super versatile - when she sleeps in our daughter's bed, she uses all 3 layers and removes 1 of the layers for the main bed which is softer. Overall we are happy with the purchase. It should be said though that the pillow is not cheap and we only ordered due to the money back guarantee - otherwise would probably never buy a pillow this expensive. Show details ·  1
Daniel Perosin
Daniel PerosinSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Like sleeping on a cloud

Haven’t had a mattress as solid and comfy as this before. I knew they were great but it cannot be questioned how well I sleep every night. Double that up with their pillow and you lose the will to stand up. 10 out of 10! Show details ·  1
Nicola
Nicola7 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Finally a comfortable pillow!

We’ve always had trouble finding a pillow that is both comfortable and supportive. I took a chance and ordered two pillows at the same time as the Emma mattress and have never regretted the extra money. Both my husband and I immediately felt comfortable with these pillows and they have resolved the sore and stiff neck issues we used to suffer from. Happy to recommend these pillows to all. Show details ·  1
Jay Brindell
Jay Brindell

Excellent design. Super comfy

Love this pillow. Very happy! Head sits just right while laying in bed. Show details ·  1
Georgia van Tiel
Georgia van Tiel
  Fair Incentive Verified

NO neck pain in 3 months!!

I have suffered from neck pain for a few years now. Nothing has helped and I have tried acupuncture, massage, physio, you name it. Since buying this pillow I have had no neck pain (I don't even need to touch wood...maybe I will just in case :)). I use two of the 3 layers and alternate between the soft and firm side. Such a great pillow! Show details ·  1
lilpen79
lilpen79Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best nights sleep!

I was really skeptical with purchasing a new pillow given past experiences but the minute my head hit this pillow it was like a dream! No sore neck, no squished up pillow due to moving around. It is such a great pillow and I highly recommend the switch! Show details ·  1
John J.
John J.3 posts

Great pillow

Nice size nice height pillow. Very comfy and I sleep well. Show details ·  1
Susan
SusanSydney, NSW9 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

a good pillow with adjustments

Although it was not the right pillow for me.....mechanical issues with my shoulders.....this is a clever, cool pillow. I tried taking out inserts but it just wasn't enough thickness for me. Had to return. The return process was so easy. Thank you Emma, you run a very fine tuned company! Show details ·  1
Guglielmo De Masi
Guglielmo De Masi

Happy with the pillow

The pillow provides the right support thus improving my sleeping posture. Show details ·  1
Fiona Dunbar
Fiona Dunbar

Regretful purchase

It is really hard and uncomfortable. I did not sleep well when using it. Show details
Ryan James
Ryan James

Good quality but still really hard after 6 months

I chose to keep the pillow as I was hoping that after a few months I might soften it a little and in a way 'break it in' but I wake up each night shuffling in discomfort. Now on the hunt for a new pillow.. again Show details
Jade Lawson
Jade Lawson
  Fair Incentive Verified

My daughter's new favourite pillow

My daughter is very fussy about what pillow she uses. Over her 14 years we have had numerous, very expensive latex and memory foam ones, some were acceptable, and some were tossed into the cupboard collection. However, when we got the Emma pillow as a bonus to a purchase, I offered it to my daughter to try. She now uses the Emma Diamond Pillow as her main pillow and loves it! I was shocked and impressed. She claims it is the comfiest pillow she has ever used, and this is coming from someone who has had a LOT of pillows over the years. Thanks so much to the team for creating this beauty. Show details ·  1