Ecovacs Deebot Neo

Ecovacs Deebot Neo

See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ecovacs

3.9

Rajkamal
Rajkamal

Absolutely Love it

Have been using Robo vac for over 2yrs now . Have floor boards & tiles . This machine is great on both surfaces. Value for money . The cleaning it does specially under the furniture is amazing . It goes to every corner .

Purchased in at ALDI for $350.

Hi there,
Thank you for supporting ECOVACS and taking the time to review your DEEBOT NEO. We are glad to hear you are enjoying it!
Best wishes, The ECOVACS Team

Francesca
FrancescaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Turn on and get on with family time!

I was always a bit sceptical using robo vacs as I was unsure how well they would clean (well up to my standards) how I wish I purchased one sooner! Being a busy mum of 2 small girls the house gets very messy as soon as they wake! However now with the robo vac I turn on and forget- the battery life is so good - we have a large double storey house and when fully charged it will successfully vac alll of upstairs (4 bedrooms) - it doesn’t make too much sound- also is connected to my phone so if something is stuck you will be alerted. Dust bin is large and. Easy to empty. Also manoeuvres it’s way from carpet to floorboards with ease.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $399.

Cathy Shiels
Cathy ShielsSydney, NSW

Absolutely love it

We use it in the loungeroom mostly, we have messy birds that drop seed, dried fruit, nuts all over the floor, this beaut little vacuum gets everything up, lets us know if he's stuck on a toy or needs emptying. I also use it in my kitchen to mop the floor, I spray the floor firstly with koh, then let this little gem do its work.

Purchased in at Amazon for $569.

What Graf time saver

We have floor boards and carpet
This machine is great on both surfaces
As we have a new puppy the vac picks all the dog hair
It’s is easy to schedule so the floors are done while we are at work
It’s one less job we need to do
We are now looking a buying on for my elderly parents
This will help to
Just set a forget
This machine tell you when it need to be emptied

Barry
BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Would be 5 star if it could do my shag rugs as well!

Single level polished porcelain tiles and carpets in bedrooms. Works brilliantly on these, but gets up onto my shag floor rugs and labours then gets stuck, so I drew a virtual border around the rug areas and have to vaccuum them myself - Deebot Neos only downfall! Wish they were made with higher tractor style tyres to enable them to lift up for shag rugs

QuiiHobart, TAS

Poor Customer Service

Our deebot's parts has fallen apart, so we called the customer service so we can somehow resort the issue, before they would even accept our deebot for repair they will ask you TONS of sh#t to do, it is basically doing their job for them, like film the vacuum with this and that run it etc. Like seriously?! The amount of money we paid for this vacuum is ridiculous and they expect you to inspect it for them before you can send it back to them!

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Michelle
MichelleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Better than I ever imagined!

I use this vac on a floating wood floors. It is AMAZING! My floors have never looked so clean. I am a convert! So easy to set up and use.

Hi Michelle,
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on the DEEBOT NEO. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying!
Best wishes, The ECOVACS Team

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Tray J.
Tray J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best purchase ever!

Best purchase I have ever made.
He's even got a name.
I leave for work, hit start from my phone and I come back to a full vac house. Best thing ever! The amount of dirt, hair, dust it picks up amazes me each time. I have an LG cordless and the deebot neo beats it hands down.

Haylee S.

Biggest bucket of junk!Customer service poor

Carpet and vinyl
It looses it charging station..
Even tho it hasn't moved

Hate hate hate.
Customer service is hopeless.
I've tried numerous times to ring and get a clear answer but they can't help. Suggest I ring aldi.. who also can't help. Very very annoying

Haylee S.

This still hasn't been resolved!

Langers
LangersPerth, WA

Great vacuum…….pity about their customer service

Hayden H.
Hayden H.Perth, WA

I thought my Dishwasher was life changing, then i met my Deebot

My house goes from tiles, to moderate length living room carpet, then shorter bedroom carpet. I was sceptical about it's abilities to cope, however it is sensational. Cannot fault it

Purchased in at ALDI for $398.

Powerful Machine at reasonable price

SANDI S
SANDI SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Surprisingly fabulous

I thought I’d purchase a better priced one to try out before spending a lot more. This is fabulous! Mapped out my apartment and cleaned amazingly. Takes itself back to charger, recharges and takes off again yo fin up so my unit. Unit is 420sqm … gets through about 390 before automatically recharging then finishing off. Highly recommend the DEEBOT Neo.

Richard B.
Richard B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pleasantly surprised!

I was a sceptic, but the neo has converted me, I'll never be without one again!
We have mostly hard floors and it cleans them effortlessly, on the mat in automatically increases power to accommodate.
I haven't used the mop function because I haven't seen a real need, but who knows, maybe later!
PS. Cat is still suspicious!

Spb
Spb

Total waste of money. Simply cant even map a floor.

Bought this yesterday. Made 8 attempts to map a house. Deebot always get stuck on something and once released completely screws up the map. So completely useless. Application is useless as well. Check rating on play store: 1.9/5 Ecovacs Home

Joanne H.
Joanne H.asked

Can I empty the dust receptacle of my deebot neo mid clean without losing its mapping sequence

Quii

Yes, I believe so you can.

Doro I.
Doro I.asked

What can I do about a "data submission error" once I go back to the app after connecting to the robots wifi?? It just won't let me continue with the Setup. Previously worked fine. Disconnected from wifi due to a power outage and now I can't set it up again

Mez
Mezasked

Does Deebot Neo need a separate map to do the mopping it seems to get confused after mopping the tiled area around a large mat before going to other tiled areas e.g kitchen bathroom does not have to go over a carpeted area to reach these areas, I picked it up today and put it in the kitchen it then sensed location and continued with the task

Get an answer from our members and Ecovacs representatives

Features

• 4 suction levels and 4 mopping modes let you customise the thoroughness of each vacuuming and mopping job. A Max + Mode is the highest suction level, with up to 2600Pa suction power.
  • TrueMapping technology uses laser-based mapping and navigation technology to help accurately map your space.
  • Ecovacs states that a Laser Detection feature (dToF, or Direct Time of Flight) can detect obstacles as small as 2 mm, from a distance of up to 10 metres away.
  • The ability to set custom cleaning areas means the Deebot Neo can clean small, selected areas rather than the whole house or apartment.
  • With a simultaneous vacuum and mopping function, the Deebot Neo can provide an efficient robotic clean.
  • Mopping mode is equipped with sensors to automatically switch off mopping when required, for example when the Deebot Neo detects carpet.
  • App connectivity allows you to schedule cleaning sessions, and view the progress of the robovac in real-time.
  • An automatic charging function means the robot vacuum takes itself to the charging dock to recharge, when in need of a power boost.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners