Edible Blooms

Late delivery and EB don't care

Invoice stated that Mother Day bouquet would be delivered on the 10/5/19 (Friday b4 mother's day). Was not delivered until 1.30pm on the Monday. When I called EB they very politely stated that the delivery date is not guaranteed but then said that it would be delivered b4 11.30am, which it wasn't.
I am very upset with this as I could have purchased the exact same product with my choice of Lindt chocolates directly from Lindt for $20 less than I had paid. I was going to order another bouquet with overpriced wine but after this experience will source product elsewhere much cheaper and use another courier. EB should take some responsibility if their chosen courier does not deliver on time.

A happy surprise

For many years I have been sending edible blooms as gifts to bring a smile. Service and delivery excellent and friendly. Gifts always received with pleasure. Will continue to be my first choice.

Hi Denise, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so glad we have been able to help you gift differently on multiple occasions. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Excellent Product & Service

Edible Blooms Products are amazing and the service is fantastic. When the person I sent the gift to wanted to know who sent the gift as I dint want my info to be given they contact me to advise me he is looking for the info.

Hi Tracey, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Your gift satisfaction and confidentiality is of utmost importance to us so I am very happy you have enjoyed your Edible Blooms experience. Hope you have a lovely Easter long weekend! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Great Flowers

I love the service and the product from edible blooms highly recommend. Rapid service including delivery, will definitely be using your services again and recommending my friends. Thanks again guys!

Hi Julie, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so happy that you have enjoyed your Edible Blooms experience! Have a great Easter long weekend. Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Great product and service

Found the website easy to navigate, ordered a dozen chocolate dipped strawberries which arrived safely within 2 hours of ordering and we appreciated being kept in the loop on the progress of the delivery. We also loved being able to find a different gift for the people who have everything!!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so happy you have enjoyed your Edible Blooms experience! Looking forward to helping you gift differently again soon. Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Great products even better customer service

I love Edible Blooms and use them for all gift deliveries in SA and NSW. The products are always amazing and its so easy to contact customer service for help. I needed my gift delivered by a certain date and called through to confirm, the lady who served me made sure she personally put through my order so it made it in time. Thanks so much! xo

Hi Francesca, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am so happy that you love the gifts and service we provide! Looking forward to helping you gift differently again on another occasion. Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Product was nice but delivery failure caused disappointment

Ordered product for our 25th wedding anniversary to surprise husband, but got the surprise myself when it took 2 days to find where the product was left. Kind of killed the whole experience despite clear delivery instructions. Product would have been nice if not 2 days late thanks to the delivery service.

Hi Andrea, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am so sorry that this occurred. Are you able to please send through your order number beginning with an A104 to hello@edibleblooms.com.au so I can follow up with the courier company and pass your feedback on. I am happy that the gift was still enjoyed despite the delay. Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Always the perfect gift!

Have ordered from Edible Blooms many times now and found them a wonderful company to deal with. The bouquets are beautiful and being a family of chocoholics we all love receiving and giving these perfect yummy gifts.

Hi Annette, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so happy you love the gifts! Have a lovely Easter long weekend! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Incompetent

Last year 2018 on Valentines Day my partner Jovi sat in her office secretly waiting for flowers or a gift from me, as the day went on she probably kept checking her watch and then you guessed it the day drew to a close without any special deliveries for her. As it turned out she received the delivery the following day - great right!!! - a valentines day gift delivered after valentines day - they may as well delivered it at Easter - why can't they grasp that if the gift is not delivered on valentines day - it's not a valentines day gift - it's not special. I rang and spoke with the duly appointed representative who promptly apologised and offered me a discount voucher for my next purchase. My next purchase!! What morn thinks that the complaint process can be satisfied with an apology and a discounted voucher - we as consumers want to know that these service providers will implement change so that nobody will be put in the same situation as I was. Well like a moron this year I decided to order again from the same supplier - edible blooms - surely they couldn't muck it up twice. I ordered online a bouquet of edible chocolates to be delivered on valentines day this year 2019 through edible blooms again. Edible blooms utilise the services at fast way couriers to delivers their online orders. Long story short valentines day came and went no delivery - the result of inquiries initially showed fast way had confirmed to edible blooms delivery on the day - further investigation by edible blooms to fast way confirmed delivery was not made because of a shortage of drivers. My partner received the delivery on Monday the 18th February. No reason no apology no nothing from the courier service. Where in this country did we forget the principals of customer service, surely regardless of third party providers in this case a courier service it is up to edible blooms who largely are responsible for the delivery of their product range from orders placed from an online store - surely we can get that right. I have had a couple of conversations from their manager [name removed] (very nice lady - apologetic embarrassed or so she said for crapping up 2 years running initially addressing the situation with an apology and offering to refund my money - I said no to [name removed] I didn't want my money back (she refunded anyway) I wanted service service - I wanted to know that she would make changes and ensure this never happened again to anybody buying products from her. My request to at least sack the courier company was dismissed - this company will continue to fail you and I will tell you why - according to [name removed] nobody can 100% guarantee they will delivery your product when you want it delivered - how sad is that - as an owner [name removed] doesn't even have confidence in the delivery network she pays to deliver her product range. Don't be disappointed - don't make the same mistake I made - don't order from edible blooms. To all those that read my post - please re-consider buying from edible blooms - they don't value you and I (we are only the oxygen that keeps their business running) but hey - wasn't their partner who didn't receive their valentines gift - wasn't their partner left out on the one day where all partners look forward to that surprise gift. No business as usual for edible blooms.

Grant, thank you for taking time to place your feedback. We sincerely apologise for the delayed delivery and have followed this up with our carrier. We appreciate the delay was less than ideal and hence why we fully refunded your order immediately for you. We are no longer using the same courier to deliver to Hunters Hill to ensure this experience is not repeated for other customers. Again, we apologise for the delay with your delivery. Best wishes, The Edible Blooms team

Total failure.

Ordered sunday night (10/2), their courier failed to deliver on the 14th as requested. Were delivered next morning (15/2), unceremoniously dumped at the rear loading dock of my missus' workplace, not at the front desk as requested.
Edible Blooms response was too bad, so sad.
I've used them for 8 previous orders over the years, sadly never again with that attitude. They've clearly been bought out by a corporation or similar.
Everyone will know how little they care....

Hi Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am so sorry that this occurred and I am hoping this has already been resolved for you. If not, are you able to please send through your order number beginning with an A104 to hello@edibleblooms.com.au so I can look into this further for you? As we use third party couriers, we try and provide them with as much information that the sender has asked us to do so regarding delivery, however cannot guarantee they do this e.g. calling the recipient before making the delivery. We are told by our courier companies that sometimes to a business, they can deliver to reception or a mail room for the gift to then be passed onto the recipient. I will definitely be passing on your feedback to our couriers so if you can please email me the details of your order, I will be able to investigate who the gift was sent with. Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Avoid!! They don’t deliver!

Hubby paid extra for Valentines Day to ensure my edible bloom gift was delivered at 10am. They didn’t deliver at all and I had to call them myself for a refund. They are right across the river from where I work, it wasn’t exactly a hard delivery.

Hi Zieke, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am truly sorry that the gift was not delivered at the elected time. Our earliest timeframe for our VIP delivery is between 10am and 1pm. I am hoping this has already been resolved for you but if not, are you able to ask your husband to please send us his order number beginning with A104 to hello@edibleblooms.com.au so I can look into this further for you? Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Expensive chocolate bouquet was not delivered and not refunded

My bouquet did not arrive. When my husband contacted Edible Blooms, they told him it was delivered. They are now completely uncontactable on their 1300 number listed on their webpage.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am hoping this has already been resolved for you but if not, are you able to please send me your order number beginning with an A104 to hello@edibleblooms.com.au so I can investigate this further for you? Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Satisfied with item just not delivery

Requested for item to be delivered on Valentine's Day for obvious reasons yet it was delivered the day before?!
Asked for item to be handed to exact person yet it was handed to random person behind desk of workplace?!
disappointed in service :/
However product was great from what I hear :)

Hi Dan, Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. I apologise that your gift was not delivered on your requested date. Usually when gifts are delivered to a business, they are handed to either reception or the mail room to then be passed onto the recipient. If this has not yet been followed up, are you able to please send through your order number beginning with A104 to hello@edibleblooms.com.au so I can look into this further for you? Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

"guaranteed" Valentines day delivery not sent

Ordered donuts to be delivered to my boyfriend at work for valentines day with 'VIP guaranteed shipping', "guaranteed" to arrive Feb 14th 9am-5pm. Did not arrive.
Called up the next morning (Feb 15) to enquire. Delivery person claims they "couldn't find him at that address". It's a small company, so we checked with the reception desk, who had not heard anything re the donuts. My boyfriend did not get a call, despite his number being included (as recommended by the form) to contact if required.
They offered to refund the additional amount paid for "guaranteed" shipping (additional shipping cost only - not the cost of shipping nor of the gift) and resend. Doesn't really help me now.
The lovely lady I spoke to also offered to call him and apologise which I thought was very kind. Except that I just got a text from him saying "Have a missed call and voicemail from them saying it'd be delivered today and to give them a call. Ended up spending 5 minutes on hold and have now gone back to work."
Which I guess fits in the trend of promising things that they don't have the capacity to follow through on, like guaranteed day shipping.

Hi Kat, Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I really hope this has already been followed up with you and your boyfriend but if not, are you able to please send us your order number beginning with A104 to hello@edibleblooms.com.au so I can look into it further? We had a few courier issues this Valentine's Day which we would love to make up for any inconvenience caused. Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.Hi Laura Kate. Appreciate your comment. I emailed you as requested (email dated 23/04/19) and have not yet received a reply. The status of my order has not changed since I wrote the above review. I'll save the self-evident reflection on edible blooms' commitment to deliver on the expectations that they set to customers.

Quick delivery

I ordered in the morning and arrived by lunch. Friendly and reliable service and tasty donuts. would highly recommend this service.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We really appreciate it and are so glad you enjoyed the boom! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Cool prezzy

This gift was for a young lads birthday, he got the 'Kick-butt' bucket of goodies.
Was a total surprise for him & so convenient for us to send from overseas.
I have used Edible Blooms on several occasions & will do so in future.
Thanks again Edible Blooms.... you well & truly came to the party :) ♥

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are so happy that your friend enjoyed his gift and that we were able to help you gift differently. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

A unique gift sent with love and care..

I ordered 12 chocolate covered strawberries to be delivered to my friends workplace for her birthday.

They were delivered on time and directly to my friend. She absolutely loved just how unique & delicious her gift was. She said that the personalised name ribbon used to tie around the box added a really special touch.

Very happy.

Hi Charlotte, We are glad that your friend enjoyed the gift and the personalised touch! Hope you have a lovely Easter long weekend! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Fantastic products and service

Great range of products and the service i cannot fault. I have ordered from edible blooms several times and will definitely continue to do so. Well done!

Hi Linda, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am glad that we have been able to help you gift differently. Have a lovely Easter long weekend! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Beautiful arrangement and excellent customer service

Purchased a chocolate coated strawberry arrangement and didn’t realise SA was in a heatwave, called the following day and delivery was changed with out a problem. So lovely on the phone and great email communication with updates on order confirmation and delivery.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I am so happy that you enjoyed your gift and the service provided. Looking forward to helping you gift differently soon and hope you have a lovely Easter long weekend! Kind Regards, Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Melted chocolates

I ordered Rainbow Love Chocolate Posy and the chocolates were all melted on arrival.

It was an extremely hot day however it could of been avoided or postponed to another day. The box arrived (the hottest time of the day) very warm and the ice pack inside was hot therefore it had been in a warm vehicle for awhile.

Hi Gabi, Thank you for sending your feedback through. I am so sorry to hear that you have had an issue with your delivery. We would love to help rectify this for you. If you could contact us on hello@edibleblooms.com.au with your order number, we will be able to look into this further. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, the EB TeamI have contacted you twice and you have requested for photographs which I could not provide as I found out the next day after delivery. When you send a Corporation a gift, they are not going to contact and nofity the chocolates are melted.Hi Gabi, Unfortunately in line with our compensation policy we do require photos to be sent through to us so we can pass these onto management to continually improve our services. Kind Regards, The EB Team