Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Not Good Enough, Extremely Disappointing

HelenWheels

HelenWheelsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A beautiful gift in a time of sadness

It was a beautiful arrangement to send love & sympathy in a time of grief. I would certainly use your service again, hopefully next in happier times. Thanks for your prompt delivery also.

Delivery and customer service poor

Terrible Service

Chris

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible customer service

Smiles all round!

I ordered the chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of bubbly for a friend and she loved it! Easy online ordering portal and the delivery was made within a few hours (paid extra for same-day delivery). The ice packs were a great touch to keep the gift of goodies cool and ensured they lasted the whole day inside an office. Have used Edible Blooms in the past and will continue to do so :) Thanks guys!

Helen Hirst

Helen HirstSouth East Queensland, QLD

Edible Blooms are amazing

I was looking for my husband's birthday gift, and decided to order him an Edible Blooms gift basket. I ordered the Chivis Regal and chocolates with ice bucket.
It arrived overnight on the day I asked for, and was beautifully presented with gift card and ribbon. He loved it. Great choices on their site, and the payment option including Afterpay is great.
I will use Edible Blooms whenever I'm looking for a special gift.

Fantastic product and follow up

I emailed Edible Blooms to try change the delivery status so that the item could be left unattended. While I didn’t hear from anyone by phone or email in the initial first 24 hours, I was contacted on the morning of delivery and assured that it would be amended.
The item was delivered in perfect condition by a wonderful driver - my father in law Is unwell with mobility issues, and when he stepped outside to collect it, the delivery driver came back down the driveway to pick it up off the floor to give to him to save him bending over!

Cassandra

CassandraPerth, WA

Never disappointed

I love every order I’ve had from Edible Blooms, the ice packs are a great idea especially over summer here in Perth. The donuts I recently ordered were fresh and tasty! 11/10 would order again.

Bee of Brisbane

Bee of BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and excellent product

We had a complex corporate order which was going to multiple sites with different products.
Amelia from Edible Blooms was really helpful and always accommodating throughout the whole process.
It saved us time and money.
We were very happy with the service and product.

Nisa

NisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect birthday gift for my partner!

Very happy with the gift I received today for my partner. He absolutely loved it for his birthday and I’ll be definitely ordering again many times for other friends and family! Great quality and was even better in real life than in the picture. I highly recommend them

valmar

valmarCentral West, NSW

Made my anniversary

The ordering was so ease, and I enjoyed the chocolates they were delivered on the right day .The ice block kept them cool, especially in this hot weather . No signs of melting

Extra. Special was the holders thatI have used and put glass prisms in the 30cm fit perfectly now I have a wonderful reminder of my chocolate bouquet

Val

Kat

KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Classic Strawberry Heaven (large)

He team
I would like to provide you with feedback from my colleagues, that were lucky enough to receive this bloom as a gift from me.
- best tasting strawberry I have ever eaten!
- the chocolate dipped strawberries looked beautiful and tasted like a delicious dessert.
- the bloom was so beautiful, no-one wanted to be the first to take a treat, for fear of ruining it.

Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

So very disappointed!

I have used this company for years but never again. Up until this year I have never had a problem. Now orders don't arrive when expected and when you call customer service they are overseas - so no help whatsoever. Finally my gifts arrived at their destination MELTED! The cold packs were hot as described by one of my recipients.

I have had no response to my complaint by the company. Unfortunately for them, both recipients will tell of their "melted" gifts to all and sundry and so will I.

I will never order from Edible Blooms again - they have lost what used to be a regular loyal customer.

Not sure they care as they are global now.

Karen WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Happy

Karen W

Thank you Maggie, that is what I expected to happen I was so disappointed when they offered me a $35 gift voucher and my customer got the crappy looking tree. I will email you now.
Regards,
Karen.

Amanda J

Amanda JSouthern and Hills, SA

A gorgeous, unique gift

A friend of mine asked me to organise a gift for another friends birthday which was the following day. I placed an order late in the afternoon and this gorgeous bouquet was delivered the next day.

disgruntled

disgruntledMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

Have used Edible Blooms over the years to send chocolates to my mum in Qld from Adelaide, and never had a problem.
Organised a bouquet Nov 2019. They arrived at the nursing home with the gel packs defrosted and the chocolates soft.
When i rang to complain, the off shore call centre asked if i could take a photo, i explained to her i lived 2,000km away.
The company has gone global and service has dropped, they used to be great, not anymore. Would not recommend to anyone. Save your money

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

Ordered a week before. The day of delivery, they phoned at 5p.m. Asking when I am going to pick up my order. I ordered delivery. They said they couldnt deliver because it was overnight and had to be delivered on the day. They had all week to do this order. The earliest they could deliver was after the weekend, so it was too late for the birthday and I had to cancel and get a refund. Not great guys. You used to be good but standards have fallen for sure.

Lynda W

Lynda WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

When flowers just aren’t enough

I have a dear friend interstate in hospital. I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her and how special she is to me. An Edible Blooms gift was the perfect choice. She rang me in tears saying how lovely it was and how beautifully presented. Thank you, you made her feel really special. And she loved the chocolates.

Lee

Lee

Exceptional customer service

A lovely way to surprise my friend with a chocolate bloom for her birthday,the additional touch of a personalised ribbon was superb. I was concerned that my friend may leave work before it arrived, the edible bloom staff member kept me informed of the drivers whereabouts. It arrived before she left work, I couldn’t be happier with the service and the quality of the product. I am a return customer and these gifts always put a smile on the lucky recipients face. An amazing company to deal with they put the C in customer service !

Fran

Franasked

Where the hell is my order?
Ordered yesterday at 8.00am
Still not delivered today. Sydney metro.
Order A10556159
Already not happy that strawberries could not be delivered to this Sydney metro address but now it seems as if nothing can. Note interested in excuses. I want an immediate refund.

why

whyasked

Do you deliver in Surfers paradise

Edible B.Edible Blooms

Hi there, we sure do! If you would like to know the transit time and what products we can send here please email our friendly team on hello@edibleblooms.com.au. Warm regards, Tenille

Joan E.

Joan E.asked

Do you deliver to jacobs well .. just south of bne

Hi Joan,
I truly apologise for the delay in getting back to your query. We can deliver to Jacobs Well. This is an overnight delivery service for us so we are unable to send anything perishable such as our fruit or donut bouquets. We can send any chocolate or alcohol gifts. As we use third party couriers, this is not a time or date guaranteed service, however 9 times out of 10, the gift is delivered on your requested date. Please give our team a call on 1300 768 996 if you need a hand with placing an order or have any further questions.
Kind Regards,