Lynda W

Lynda WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

When flowers just aren’t enough

I have a dear friend interstate in hospital. I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her and how special she is to me. An Edible Blooms gift was the perfect choice. She rang me in tears saying how lovely it was and how beautifully presented. Thank you, you made her feel really special. And she loved the chocolates.

Lee

Lee

Exceptional customer service

A lovely way to surprise my friend with a chocolate bloom for her birthday,the additional touch of a personalised ribbon was superb. I was concerned that my friend may leave work before it arrived, the edible bloom staff member kept me informed of the drivers whereabouts. It arrived before she left work, I couldn’t be happier with the service and the quality of the product. I am a return customer and these gifts always put a smile on the lucky recipients face. An amazing company to deal with they put the C in customer service !

Love your blooms!

Every time I order from Edible Blooms I am always satisfied and happy with the products and customer service. Thank you Edible Blooms for making my loved ones and friends smile!

Roslyn F.

Roslyn F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Perfect Gift - Proud to send and thrilled to receive

Edible Blooms offers me a Perfect Gift for when I just can't be there myself to hand something special over in person. They never fail to delight recipients I send to and I feel glad they have received nothing but quality and a real 'treat' ... Edible Blooms gifts never fail to reflect the care, affection and love each gift needs to send to my recipients. I would recommend them every time you need to send your love and care ... 5+ STARS :).

Franca Hardwick

Franca HardwickSydney, NSW

What a disaster!-Never again. Delivery is a joke- don’t bother!

We booked what was to be a wonderful surprise two weeks in advanced. It was meant to arrive at a school, so the gift could be enjoyed by the staff. Recess or lunch time would have been fine. Forget that! It arrives at 5pm. What school is functioning at 5pm! Delivery is a joke- don’t bother! I'll never use these guys again. By the way, Strawberries were tasteless too.

Sue H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery is a joke- don’t bother!

Ordered a week in advance. Delivery advice text received 3.15. Later found gift not delivered but dropped at local PO. Courier claimed delivery at 2.40 attempted but no one in attendance- delivery was to a school!!! Edible Blooms attitude was poor- recipient had to collect gift from PO. No compensation/ refund offer by Edible Blooms. Never again- really poor service,

Sue H.

Same day delivery?? False advertising.

I purchased a chocolate arrangement and paid the extra $22.95 for same day delivery for mum who has been unwell. The purchase has yet to arrive. After payment the invoice states preferred delivery day the next day. Not what I paid for. I paid $22.95 to secure delivery same day and that's what I would expect.

Very Satisfied

Very SatisfiedSydney, NSW

Love edible blooms

Ordered the chocolate dipped strawberries ,for my daughters 40th birthday , two dozen actually , they are delicious , juicy and sweet all of them . The chocolate is so yummy . The service was lovely they are very polite and helpful . Would highly recommend edible blooms .

Katrina

KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Customer Service Experience

Izzy

IzzySydney, NSW

Unique Idea

I arranged a cadbury bouquet and my aunt sent me pictures of it and loved it. It is a great idea. The only complaint I have is that there were difficulties with the delivery and some of miscommunication at first. Although this was resolved in the end. Thanks

ChloeDarwin, NT

Better services out there

The product I ordered as a gift hasn’t even arrived yet, I emailed and was informed - the time and delivery day was not guaranteed, there was no option for guaranteed next day service which apparently is available for additional charge in their delivery terms and conditions. If I had have know the day I chose for delivery wasn’t guaranteed and there was no communication from them, I would have ordered from another company. Now my delivery still hasn’t arrived and the customer service is a joke.

Hi There,
We are sorry to see this review. We would love to help and look into this issue asap . Can you pleas email your order number to hello@edibleblooms.com.au and we can follow this up.
Thank you.
The Edible Blooms Team

Chloe

I already sent an email with 2 unsatisfactory replies from your customer service reps. The item was finally delivered. I won’t be using your company again though.

Filomena A.

Filomena A.Sydney, NSW

Awesome gifts .. perfect for any occasion

These chocolates arrangements just lifts up anyone’s spirit & pallet as well perfect for any occasion absolutely love them I received some when mum passed away & sent some back to the nursing home as a thank you
Just awesome

Tina O.

Tina O.Hunter Region, NSW

Special Gifts

We ordered 3 edible Blooms gifts & all of the recipients were very happy & surprised with their gifts. One of the recipients was our much loved Grandma she was overjoyed to say the least. Love to see how happy this made her & beautiful smile. Thank you Edible Blooms for making our Grandma smile.

Mattigan

MattiganSydney, NSW

Disgraceful delivery service

Despite Edible Bloom claiming to have metro delivery the next day this is a complete lie. They contract their business to Fastway couriers who are cowboys. They have no influence once the item is dispatched. The fact they use dodgy couriers is a reason I will never order from them again. They let me down incredibly and I cannot begin to explain how angry I am. I will be requesting a full refund.

Hi there,
Thank you.
The Edible Blooms Team

Appalling service and arrangement

Late delivery and EB don't care

Invoice stated that Mother Day bouquet would be delivered on the 10/5/19 (Friday b4 mother's day). Was not delivered until 1.30pm on the Monday. When I called EB they very politely stated that the delivery date is not guaranteed but then said that it would be delivered b4 11.30am, which it wasn't.
I am very upset with this as I could have purchased the exact same product with my choice of Lindt chocolates directly from Lindt for $20 less than I had paid. I was going to order another bouquet with overpriced wine but after this experience will source product elsewhere much cheaper and use another courier. EB should take some responsibility if their chosen courier does not deliver on time.

Denise

DeniseCanberra 2600, ACT

A happy surprise

For many years I have been sending edible blooms as gifts to bring a smile. Service and delivery excellent and friendly. Gifts always received with pleasure. Will continue to be my first choice.

Excellent Product & Service

Edible Blooms Products are amazing and the service is fantastic. When the person I sent the gift to wanted to know who sent the gift as I dint want my info to be given they contact me to advise me he is looking for the info.

Julie H

Julie HPerth, WA

Great Flowers

I love the service and the product from edible blooms highly recommend. Rapid service including delivery, will definitely be using your services again and recommending my friends. Thanks again guys!

Hi Julie,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so happy that you have enjoyed your Edible Blooms experience! Have a great Easter long weekend.
Kind Regards,
Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and service

Found the website easy to navigate, ordered a dozen chocolate dipped strawberries which arrived safely within 2 hours of ordering and we appreciated being kept in the loop on the progress of the delivery. We also loved being able to find a different gift for the people who have everything!!

Edible B.Edible Blooms

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so happy you have enjoyed your Edible Blooms experience! Looking forward to helping you gift differently again soon.
Kind Regards,
Laura Kate and the Team at Edible Blooms.