Listing monitored by Edible Blooms

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So SUPER HAPPY!

I am over the moon with Edible blooms! I ordered a birthday gift for my dad today, and they somehow managed to deliver on the same day! It arrived and it was beautiful- I’m so thankful for your awesome service.

Teo
TeoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed to say the list!

I ordered 2 gift on Friday 23/07/21 before 2pm. One got delivered on the date, the other I was charge extra $30 for same day delivering, but it did not happen. Deliver charges from South Melbourne to Seaford $ 49.95???- Very poor communication with customers, phone call went strait to voice mail not connecting to operator as it said.
Never again.

Silvia F.
Silvia F.Sydney, NSW

This made my grandaughter's day

The delivery was packed perfect and still cold, the products are a wonderful pick me up to send during this stressful time. I would recomend and I would order it again. Thanks

Edible B.Edible Blooms

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely feedback Silvia! We are thrilled to hear this gorgeous gift was enjoyed during these difficult times. We look forward to helping you send more beautiful gifts soon. Tayla and the EB team x

Get well chocolates

The customer service was excellent. I was contacted with confirmation quickly and then of the progress of my order and delivery status. Chocolates were of great quality and presented beautifully along with a personalised message. Perfect gift for a friend recovering from an operation.
I would confidently recommend Edible Blooms to anyone.

Edible B.Edible Blooms

Good afternoon. Thank you for your beautiful feedback :) We are so excited to hear you had a great experience and your gorgeous gift was loved by your friend! We look forward to welcoming you back soon. All the best, Tayla and the EB Team x

Peta
PetaSydney, NSW

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Not only has the order not shown up after 3 days but just been advised that its damaged & cannot be saved, due to poor packaging & no fragile sticker. Customer Service is pathetic, you'll be on hokd upwards of 30min & they don't call back. I don't want a redelivery but a full refund & they argued about this.

Triciatrue
TriciatrueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant gifts during lockdown

Granddaughter’s 21st celebrations cancelled due to lockdown so urgent search for something to cheer her up. Edible blooms was the perfect solution with treats to share with her household and extras just for her. Express delivery ensured the arrived on the right day. She loved the surprise and the treats. Something for everyone here, will use this service again.

Rosie-rose
Rosie-rose

Absolutely delicious

Edible blooms have the most amazing products, beautifully presented, delicious and of a very high quality. The customer service is fantastic and they offer the quickest no fuss delivery I’ve come across.
Very impressed and will definitely be purchasing again very soon!

Edible B.Edible Blooms

Thank you so much for your beautiful review Rosie! We are so thrilled to hear about your great experience and look forward to helping you deliver more smiles again soon :) Tayla and the EB Team x

So happy

Really happy with the same day delivery offered by Edible Blooms. My gift was delivered to my friend fast and he loved it. I ordered the Peace Lily in woven basket and 8 Belgian chocolate hearts. The plant was beautiful! Would reccomend! Will be coming back for sure. 3

Typo at the end with the 3! haha

Edible B.Edible Blooms

Hi Melissa, thank you so much for your lovely review. How beautiful is the Peace Lily! :) We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Tayla and the EB Team x

Elva
ElvaHunter Region, NSW

They have the 'Value for Money Trifecta'!! ...Delicious goodies, beautifully presented and safe prompt deliveries.

Part of my large family is spread across Australia. Gifts from Edible Blooms just says "we love you". That's important.

Hi Elva,
Thank you for your lovely review.
We look forward to helping you spread smiles again soon.
Regards, Lara :) x

Beautiful variety
Beautiful varietySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Beautiful service

Lovely prompt service and beautiful range. Very helpful and reasonably priced. Highly recommended. So much variety and delivery cheap for outside CBD. I changed my order and it was fixed straight away with other ideas which was helpful.i would certainly use them again.

Edible B.Edible Blooms

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We look forward to helping you spread more joy again soon. Kind Regards, Lara and the EB team x

JJC
JJCPerth, WA

Lovely Gift. Awful Delivery Service.

Happy
HappyPerth, WA

Fantastico

I have used Edible Blooms over a number of years for various special occasions.
I have been impressed every time with their products and feedback from the recipients of the gifts. All orders have been delivered as specified, on time, and the right date.
I had an occasion recently with an early discharge from hospital and the delivery arrived too late (not Edible Blooms fault). I have been very impressed with their followup to this issue and have had nothing but professional help to remedy the situation.
Thank you Edible Blooms - can't live without you!

Edible B.Edible Blooms

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear about your experience and look forward to helping you send more smiles again soon :) Tayla and the EB Team x

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous company!!

I ordered 2 hampers & something extra for my brother’s 60th. He’s in lockdown. I was thrilled with the service & he was delighted with the hampers. Many thanks, you guys are awesome!!

Edible B.Edible Blooms

Hi Jane! Thank you for your lovely review - we are so happy to have provided you with such a positive gifting experience! We look forward to gifting with you again in the future :) - Jess and the EB Team xx

Boss Lady
Boss LadySouth East Queensland, QLD

Hassle Free Ordering

This is the second time I have ordered from Edible Blooms, and I love the ease of placing an order. This time I had a problem using a discount code, so I used the 'Chat' function and it was resolved in under 2 minutes. Love their product too.

Edible B.Edible Blooms

WOOHOO! Thanks Boss Lady! It should be seamless and easy to send gorgeous gifts to special people in your life. Thank you for this gorgeous review! You've made our day! Regards, Jemma ps: we LOVE webchat too ;)

Debra
DebraNew South Wales

gift that was late

birthday gift was three days late so not happy ,rang up on saturday said will ring back still waiting for call

Read more reviews - page 2