Scrooz

Scrooz

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great trade quality screws

Shopping around few time now become regular customer. I would say the screw quality is far better than bunnings, also professional advise from scrooz make sure you select correct product to get job done.

Spend $75 to get free shipping, each screw package come with free bit, (bit is reasonable quality but I can't compliant for free bit), wide range for every trade. Highly recommend...

Excellent product range.

Been looking for a reliable supplier of high tensile nuts and bolts for a while now as most industrial suppliers in Sydney have disappeared. Found Scrooz and I am very pleased with both the quality and delivery time. Very competitive pricing as well.

Brilliant quick service and quality product.

I ordered a small collection of different screws from Scrooz and was shocked at their speedy delivery. I love in a regional town in Victoria and by implementing some sort of sorcery managed to get my order to me in approximately 36 hours despite them operating out of Queens land!

When I received the products and put some of them to the test I was very pleased.

Their wingtip screws for fixing cement sheet and assorted wood boards to metal worked exactly as described and drove in very quickly.

The metal self drillers are superior to products I have gotten from Bunnings in that their heads don't reduce to melted slag when tackling heavier duty steel.

And the Screw Dogs are just what I was looking for to quickly and easily attach my work bench and tool cabinets to the slab beneath them. All it took was a 5mm pilot hole and it cuts its own thread.

Very happy with their products so far and I will be buying from them in the future.

Fantastic european products cant get elsewhere

Use constantly for the great products at brilliant prices. Just ring them for stuff and then go and collect - have used the postal service twice but then you have to factor in Aussie post! Nice posi gear too

Not hungry for business

Scrooz took 7 days to get around to shipping my order (add 2 for aust post to deliver to Sydney). I guess Scrooz ai'nt hungry for business. Want to support aussie companies but not when they don't offer good service. No explanation, no communication, no service sense. Won't be using them again.

Due to low stock of 1 item this customer was advised of the delay prior to order and confirmed he was happy to wait, so this review is both surprising and disappointingUm wrong customer! I was not contacted at anytime re: delay or low stock. Only recvd email to say order posted 7 days after payment.Our freecall 1300 794499 customer service line is available Mon-Fri 8.30-4.30 to answer any order queries and can instantly track and advise on all shipments so customers can give us a call anytime. We're also happy to assist with urgent deliveries where we can but please be advised our service is very popular and we ship large amounts of orders daily which are picked and packed in strict rotation, so occasionally some minor delays may occur. This is fully explained and transparent on our shipping page, prior to ordering.

Brilliant service, excellent prices

Saved around 200 dollars than if i went to bunnings, shipped the package within 5 hours and was deliverd within 2 days. Will definitly use many more times.
Quality gear, cheap prices excellent service