eKitchens

eKitchens

Hazym

Hazym Perth, WA

Just what we needed!

Completely renovated our kitchen over a two year period because of time and money constraints. Products/colours available throughout that time, consistently good prices, great quality cabinets and sound advice from our designer. Cabinets were easy to put together. Will definitely be returning for our bathroom renovations.

Ben

BenPerth, WA

EKitchens helped us get a great kitchen at a better price than we had obtained previously.

We found the Osborne Park store by accident, but Stevie gave us all the info we needed and helped us with the selections.
The range is great and we could not be happier with the resulting drawers.
I did put everything together myself and it was easier than I expected.
EKitchens were great and made the whole experience so much easier.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for custom made kitchens.

Trev Y.

Trev Y.Perth, WA

Excellent Service and Quality Products At Great Prices

Patrick R.

Patrick R.Perth, WA

Replacement kitchen cabinet doors & drawers

We paid for the consultant to come out and measure up for replacement cabinets doors, etc. He made really good suggestions to suit our kitchen. The pricing was in line with expectations. The fitting service was done promptly and to a very high standard.

Ringwizard

RingwizardSydney, NSW

Great new cupboard door, good price, quick service.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Eddies handyman and building projects

Eddies handyman and building projects use Ekitchens products
They are made to precise measurements, defect free easy to assemble and quality materials enabling us to achieve a high end finish.
Our client is extremely happy with the end result

• +4
Alan Envy

Alan EnvyPerth, WA

Great products

As a company offering kitchen and bathroom renovations we needed to find a supplier of good quality Australian made cabinetry doors and hardware Ekitchens offer everything and more the staff are very helpful and knowledgeable about their products which makes design through to installation hassle free .

Not happy jan

Not happy janWestern Australia

Love my new kitchen

very easy from start to finish . Every thing was handled professionally, staff were helpful & friendly would not hesitate to recommend e-kitchens. We found they whey were well priced .The installer listened to what we wanted ,but came up with some great ideas

tarnish1

tarnish1Perth, WA

Great quality product and fantastic service

We had a full kitchen install and after looking at options settled for ekitchens to do the job.
Theier service was courteous and professional through the design and selection phase, followed by a great quality product and customer support through delivery up to final finishing.
Brad and Fraser from Cleancut Carpentry carried out the install/fitting and carried it out with great tradesmanship and over the top atention to detail.
I would recommend very highly, ekitchens and Cleancut carpentry to anyone looking for a kitchen revamp or replacement
We are certainly more than happy!

Wieslaw

WieslawPerth, WA

Very happy

Very happy with EKitchen service, my kitchen cabinet doors and drawers was done quickly and nicly . Thank you to all eKitchen staff, mostly Greg, Chris and Jason for very professional job

Paul I.

Paul I.Perth, WA

easy easy easy from start to finish !! and surprisingly not expensive

easy easy easy from start to finish !! and surprisingly not expensive. The new kitchen was fitted in one morning and looks fantastic. I had someone come out to quote. very professional

Love our new kitchen!

E Kitchens were a fabulous company to deal with. Our new kitchen looks fantastic. A big thanks to Kellie for her assistance with design and ideas. Professional local company, who provide a quality product. I would definitely recommend E Kitchens. Look forward to seeing you soon for our bathroom cupboards.

Fii

FiiPerth, WA

Custom look for a DIY price

Great quality

Have used the website to order a number of times now. Easy system and relatively fast turn around times. Will be using again in the near future to replace a pantry door.

Mark R

Mark RPerth, WA

High-quality product delivered on time

Our job was only small, being the replacement of the door and draw fronts in an existing kitchen. I found the web site easy to navigate and build my order, and the options available are not on many similar sites. Delivery was within the requested time and we are very happy with the product quality. Assembly and fitting was easy and the installed product looks great. We will happily use eKitchens again.

Ian

IanPerth, WA

Very professional and affordable

Kellie and all the team at eKitchens were very professional and helpful. We had shopped around other kitchen manufacturers and found eKitchens to be the best on product, service and price.

Upgraded Kitchen Cabinets

Updated my kitchen cabinets in small rental property, great quality workmanship , fitted in with short lead time as requested to meet new tenants move date, very happy. Only improvement would be leadtime to measure and quote, altough was post COVID period so I assume there was a backlog.

Very Happy

A very professional company with exceptional staff. The product is of very high standard with excellent finish. I placed a very large order with them and had no problems. Highly recommend eKitchens.

Elayne

ElaynePerth

Love my new kitchen cupboards...

Fabulous value for money.. great workmanship.... so helpful.... so very happy
Only needed the cabinet doors changed... and new pantry doors... the cabinet maker was really helpful and made some great suggestions.... would definitely recommend

Gerry H.

Gerry H.Perth, WA

HANDLED A SMALL JOB VERY WELL

I needed to get a utility centre surround frame replaced. eKitchens were able to give me a very competitive price to manufacture a replacement to my measurements. I took the old one into their showroom to get the closest match to colour and when the new one was finished, they contacted me. They seem to have a very efficient setup, fully automated and it was pleasing to see that they could still handle a small job as efficiently as some of the bigger orders they produce. I can genuinely recommend them for quality and efficiency.