eKitchens

eKitchens

34 reviews · Statistics

100% · 340%
See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jason
jasonWAPerth, WA

Benchtops

Ordered a raw bench top described as raw timber bench top with natural finish with nots for you to finish yourself. Not really what was described but the guys at ekitchens offered me a refund on the unused product or a discount on the product if I wanted to keep it. I also got personally phoned by the director to discuss any issues. Pretty good customer service
Peter K
Peter KWAPerth, WA5 posts

Happy with the final product

Very happy with the final product. Good customer service - when something wasn’t quite right, Chris was great. He fixed the issue in a timely manner and with a minimum of fuss.
sharon
sharon

E kitchens -Professional and courteous

E kitchens canning vale were professional and courteous. Can't fault them at all. Kelly designed my kitchen, she was awesome, nothing was too much trouble. really lovely lady who knows her job. Chris too was amazing, he came out to sort a few issues, and did it professionally & promptly. I would highly recommend with no doubt at all . These are the people that make a company successful . Their customer service was second to none! Well done !
Sharon, Parkwood
Mark B
Mark B

Customised to a tee!

I ordered a cabinet to fit a new rangehood I was installing. We had a bit of miscommunication the first time but they redesigned it provided exactly what I wanted at no extra cost. Special thanks to Stacey who provided great service with a smile through the whole process. Happy customer! Thanks!
Bruce and Judy Elliott
Bruce and Judy Elliott

Kitchen cupboards

E-Kitchen recently refurbished our kitchen. The experience was exemplary, with the quality of workmanship excellent and the fitting by Chris first rate - most professional.
Vivian
VivianWAPerth, WA

Glad we found ekitchen!

Massive thanks to Emma and Jason who designed and helped finished installing our kitchen! As they custom made cabinets to suit the existing space, the design met all our expectations thanks to Emma! Jason was quick and did proper, brilliant job i.e. no short cut. He looked after every single details. Really happy with the finished kitchen. The cost turned out to be pretty fair comparable to Kaboodle. Highly recommend ekitchen to everyone!
Glyn
Glyn2 posts

Outstanding service

Chris was outstanding. A bit of a bumpy start but thanks to Emma and a true professional in Chris...I have an awesome kitchen. Thank you Chris
Hazym
Hazym WAPerth, WA

Just what we needed!

Completely renovated our kitchen over a two year period because of time and money constraints. Products/colours available throughout that time, consistently good prices, great quality cabinets and sound advice from our designer. Cabinets were easy to put together. Will definitely be returning for our bathroom renovations.
Ben
BenWAPerth, WA

EKitchens helped us get a great kitchen at a better price than we had obtained previously

We found the Osborne Park store by accident, but Stevie gave us all the info we needed and helped us with the selections.
The range is great and we could not be happier with the resulting drawers.
I did put everything together myself and it was easier than I expected.
EKitchens were great and made the whole experience so much easier.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for custom made kitchens.
Trev Y.
Trev Y.WAPerth, WA2 posts
Patrick R.
Patrick R.WAPerth, WA2 posts

Replacement kitchen cabinet doors & drawers

We paid for the consultant to come out and measure up for replacement cabinets doors, etc. He made really good suggestions to suit our kitchen. The pricing was in line with expectations. The fitting service was done promptly and to a very high standard.
Ringwizard
RingwizardNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Eddies handyman
Eddies handymanWAPerth, WA

Eddies handyman and building projects

Eddies handyman and building projects use Ekitchens products
They are made to precise measurements, defect free easy to assemble and quality materials enabling us to achieve a high end finish.
Our client is extremely happy with the end result
  • +3Thumbnail
Alan Envy
Alan EnvyWAPerth, WA

Great products

As a company offering kitchen and bathroom renovations we needed to find a supplier of good quality Australian made cabinetry doors and hardware Ekitchens offer everything and more the staff are very helpful and knowledgeable about their products which makes design through to installation hassle free .
Not happy jan
Not happy janWestern Australia3 posts

Love my new kitchen

very easy from start to finish . Every thing was handled professionally, staff were helpful & friendly would not hesitate to recommend e-kitchens. We found they whey were well priced .The installer listened to what we wanted ,but came up with some great ideas