Elders Real Estate

Elders Real Estate

Renee

Renee

Fantastic agents for Gawler

I worked with Andrew and cannot recommend him more highly. He was professional, approachable, a good listener and well connected to the local market. Always stayed in contact and well informed.

Prismpantacon

Prismpantacon

Worse gathering than any motorcycle club.

If you made a real estate that somehow was renting out slaves, it'd be more socially and morally responsible than Elders.
Bullying and manipulation mark the priorities of this group. I have seen them lie to people they subcontract, push their clients to suicide and protect their staff no matter how morally reprehensible.

Loyal to good businesses

Loyal to good businessesUnincorporated, VIC

Swears like a trooper

I felt very uncomfortable when the senior agent used foul language. In my experience foul language lowers the tone, lowers the service level and shows a disrespectful valuing of the property you want to sell. Post code 3971

GS

GSBNE

Disgusting - No respect for privacy.

miles

milesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DO NOT RENT WITH THEM

Absolutely appalling tenant management , disgusting customer service, totally unresponsive to property issues. Very unprofessional team!
If I could give a zero rating I most definitely would be. Will never rent with them again. Eyre Peninsula

EldersHornsby

EldersHornsbySydney, NSW

Terrible doesn't even begin to cut it

Truly terrible. We dealt with the Hornsby branch - unresponsive to issues but worse - trying to gouge the bond for pre-existing issues that were clearly documented when we moved in. Avoid!

Ray78

Ray78Sydney, Australia

dishonest agent

Elders Toongabbie rental team is dishonest and unprofessional to the point that they lied to me about a potential tenant and never apologized for it. They were also trying to talk me out of claiming the bond because they had interest in the other party involved in the tenancy.

Dee

DeeCanberra

Cannot express my anger and disgust with elders queanbeyan strongly enough

Avoid like the plague. Most disgusting real estate agents ever. Every second words a lie. No morals at all. [name removed] broke every privacy law there is by emailing my employer giving them details of a house I offered too low on! Nothing to do with her at all, had not even dealt with this person. Beware of any information you give them as they will use it against you. Nasty.
You dont need to use a real estate agent for buying or selling a home, I used No Agent Property to sell, fantastic no stress. To buy I just knocked on the door and asked. Have bought 2 houses this way No gimmick No lies, so easy.

ROSSANA

ROSSANA

rent scam by Elders Real Estate in Enfield

Find out how Elders Real Estate compares to other Real Estate Agents

Rental bond for the landlord

Recently one of my tenants at Harris Park property who was managed by Elders Toongabbie, damaged the newly laid laminated kitchen bench top. When the tenant gave notice to quit this rental property, Elders without my permission, being the landlord, didn't get my permission how this damage should be compensated. I mean Elders didn't provide me with all the available options for me as a landlord how to get this damage compensated. Elders without my consent negotiated with fair trading and offered me an amount of $220.00 When I asked for the conversation proof with fair trading they couldn't give anything in writing on how they arrived at this figure. This jeopardised my EBM insurance claim as well.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Elders Sylvania

Elders Sylvania left a "Just Sold" flyer in my letterbox, despite the fact that my letterbox is clearly marked "No Junk Mail".

The flyer had my address printed on it, so it was clearly intended for me, not merely left by a rogue delivery person keen to finish their rounds. It was also addressed to "The Resident", so obviously not a personal communication, particularly in that there was no envelope. It is clearly Junk Mail.

If Elders Sylvania cannot comply with my wishes even before meeting me, it is clear that they value their own commercial interests over the interests of others, and over the environment.

I'll not be dealing with them at any time in future.

Jason bradford

Jason bradfordNorth Queensland, QLD

Suren elders townsville

Thanku for helping to get our rental bond back. Me and my partner have had very good reports for our property manager, we will never forget our stay at the unit , cheers mate.

Corrinne B.

Corrinne B.Sydney, NSW

Elders Kings Langley

Best property buying experience. They are a pleasure to deal with and made the whole process easy for my daughter's first home purchase. First class real estate agency would recommend

Sasha M.

Sasha M.Sydney, NSW

Elders Double Bay since 2018 new business name

Elders Hornsby Dishonest Crooks

Had the displeasure of dealing with Elders Hornsby as a tenant. They are the most appalling agents I have ever dealt with. They never answer emails and refuse to fix anything. They provide poor advice to the landlord. They found ridiculous things to pick on at the final inspection and tried to take all my bond. They are rude. They claim "another department" looks after the query and no-one returns calls.
My advice - NEVER rent a property managed by Elders Hornsby. You will regret it.

Annette

AnnetteMid North Coast, NSW

Seller of property

For me personally I can't fault Elders Grafton branch. Jake Kroehnert and Brayden were always respectfull and polite. Always professional. I felt very comfortable in their company. Jake was very upfront and honest with me at all times. The sale of my property happened very quickly and smoothly and I put that down to Jake knowing what his clients needs are. For the purchaser as well.
I would highly recommend Elders Real Estate Grafton.
Thanks again Jake & Brayden

Kimberlee

KimberleeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never Rent Through Morphett Vale Office

If you want to never get approved for a rental after using Elders then go through them, properly manger is completely rude, nasty and will do nothing to help.

ian17

ian17Peel, WA

Completely unhelpful and disinterested - "every customer is an opportunity"

Rang to enquire about a holiday rental - completely unhelpful. Offered my phone number - didn't want it. Gave the impression I was a burden and I should leave. Now do I tell them that I am interested in purchasing a property a Hervey Bay?

Gigi

GigiQueensland

Arrogant staff

Absolutely appalling mistreatment of future customer, disgusting phone manner and customer service. If I could give a negative rating I most definitely would be. Didn’t even consult with the owners on the property of “negotiationable” status.

DO NOT USE

Abhorrent. Worst agency ever. Do not use for any property related transaction. Actually deserve a 0 star rating. Unprofessional. Incompetent. Highly unrecommended. No wonder some real estate agencies get a bad wrap.

Rossana

Rossanaasked

HI have anyone experience a bad Renting Property with Enfield Elders Real Estate NSW 2135, Please give you feed back we are taking them to Tribunal for Rent Fraud in our Bank Account, Double Dipping into the Bank Account and Using Different Bank Account to Put our Money into their Nab Bank Account. they don't care what we have found and we need your help to give us a Voice to Court and Tribunal, we loss over $30,000 through Theft of this Enfield Elders Real Estate. very Sickening the are a scammer and with no care in world and Bully us to Pay more Rent even though the Rent is Paid and we did not Owe an Rent, they would take 4 time of Rent in Bank Account in week for their Purpose, this is what Elders Real Estate of Enfield have Done to us, and maybe they have done this other Tenant, give your feed thank you! the should be investigate and have the ATO Audit them. how many Tenant are done by the Real Estate for Fraud and Abuse toward their Tenant and Landlord may not know what going on. with your feed will allow us to pursue this matter to be Open to Public Freedom of Right and Justice, thank you! R Marland

Ginny M

Ginny Masked

Has anyone had issues with Elders Mandurah?

dusty
dusty

Never dealt with them

Miellé
Miellé

Elders everywhere are absolute scrum. Don't rent or buy from them.

sanmic

sanmicasked

Any feedback for Elders Kwinana?

disgruntled
disgruntled

The most disgusting devious agents I have ever seen. They carry out their business with only one person in mind-themselves. They have taken advantage of my inexperienced friend and deliberately left a loophole in the contract so as to close a sale. the loophole was then punishment for the seller after a building inspection, even though my friend disclosed his information to them relating to an enclosure that was already there when he purchased the house. He now faces the tedious and unnecessary process of trying to get a "retrospective council approval" through no fault of his own. The agent deliberately omitted his disclosure from the contract which makes the contract actually untruthful. the entire process has been about them. They have totally only served the buyers interests and unreasonable demands to the hurt of my friend. In trying to leave them, they trapped my friend into a problematic and what seems like a trail of problems and heartaches. DO NOT PUT YOURSELF through this trauma. There are much better agents around. This agency is the most predatory I have ever seen by far.

Leslie-Anne B
Leslie-Anne B

my review is zero for them ..

Get an answer from our members and Elders Real Estate representatives