Elders Real Estate

Elders Real Estate

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Elders Sylvania

Elders Sylvania left a "Just Sold" flyer in my letterbox, despite the fact that my letterbox is clearly marked "No Junk Mail".

The flyer had my address printed on it, so it was clearly intended for me, not merely left by a rogue delivery person keen to finish their rounds. It was also addressed to "The Resident", so obviously not a personal communication, particularly in that there was no envelope. It is clearly Junk Mail.

If Elders Sylvania cannot comply with my wishes even before meeting me, it is clear that they value their own commercial interests over the interests of others, and over the environment.

I'll not be dealing with them at any time in future.

Jason bradford

Jason bradfordNorth Queensland, QLD

Suren elders townsville

Thanku for helping to get our rental bond back. Me and my partner have had very good reports for our property manager, we will never forget our stay at the unit , cheers mate.

Corrinne B.

Corrinne B.Sydney, NSW

Elders Kings Langley

Best property buying experience. They are a pleasure to deal with and made the whole process easy for my daughter's first home purchase. First class real estate agency would recommend

Sasha M.

Sasha M.Sydney, NSW

Elders Double Bay since 2018 new business name

Elders Hornsby Dishonest Crooks

Had the displeasure of dealing with Elders Hornsby as a tenant. They are the most appalling agents I have ever dealt with. They never answer emails and refuse to fix anything. They provide poor advice to the landlord. They found ridiculous things to pick on at the final inspection and tried to take all my bond. They are rude. They claim "another department" looks after the query and no-one returns calls.
My advice - NEVER rent a property managed by Elders Hornsby. You will regret it.

Annette

AnnetteMid North Coast, NSW

Seller of property

For me personally I can't fault Elders Grafton branch. Jake Kroehnert and Brayden were always respectfull and polite. Always professional. I felt very comfortable in their company. Jake was very upfront and honest with me at all times. The sale of my property happened very quickly and smoothly and I put that down to Jake knowing what his clients needs are. For the purchaser as well.
I would highly recommend Elders Real Estate Grafton.
Thanks again Jake & Brayden

Kimberlee

KimberleeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never Rent Through Morphett Vale Office

If you want to never get approved for a rental after using Elders then go through them, properly manger is completely rude, nasty and will do nothing to help.

ian17

ian17Peel, WA

Completely unhelpful and disinterested - "every customer is an opportunity"

Rang to enquire about a holiday rental - completely unhelpful. Offered my phone number - didn't want it. Gave the impression I was a burden and I should leave. Now do I tell them that I am interested in purchasing a property a Hervey Bay?

Gigi

GigiQueensland

Arrogant staff

Absolutely appalling mistreatment of future customer, disgusting phone manner and customer service. If I could give a negative rating I most definitely would be. Didn’t even consult with the owners on the property of “negotiationable” status.

DO NOT USE

Abhorrent. Worst agency ever. Do not use for any property related transaction. Actually deserve a 0 star rating. Unprofessional. Incompetent. Highly unrecommended. No wonder some real estate agencies get a bad wrap.

Fenil

FenilDarwin, NT

Regarding inspection

Hello, my name is fenil i book the inspection on 14/02/2019, but i when i reached their the property agent told me your inspection is not on today. Its very bad services from elders. The property is located in fannie bay. I am not satisfied with their services and the agent name is [name removed].

Tangles

Tangles

Appalling property management

The property manager will not do a thorough inspection on your rental property! And will not let you know if there is an issue until many days later! We had our tenants move out and there were a number of things that were damaged which the property manager completely missed or just didn't care about, and when we proceeded to talk to him about it he was rude and obnoxious and did not help us in any way. None of it got claimed and now I am left with fighting him for compensation!

Criminals will take you to the cleaner s

Worst Real estate iv ever rented threw. Neglects maintenance, my 3 year old was nearly electrocuted by live wires as they refused to come out and fix. Rented a property of them for 7 years and was always two weeks ahead on my rent , tried taking me to cleaners for all. My bond and 2000 dollars more saying my. Garden maintenance was bad, a lot more to story but never use these guys!! Real life thugs.

Worst Real Estate agents in Port Macquarie

Unhelpful and lack of communication amongst the Port Macquarie's Elders team. They don't care about you once they have your signature.

Stay away

Leanne

LeanneCairns

Be careful of Elders Morayfield Qld

We rented for 18 months and only started having problems within the last 5 months of tenancy. In February 2018 my daughters personal information was given out by the rral real estate. They only want you to pay by money order, bank cheque or rent mate. In which all is extra money for you. Also the yard we couldn't use as there were too many holes in the yard. Mould in the ceiling and the owner only had the part where mould was painted over and not fixed properly. They blamed us for painted areas that we didnt even use any paint on. In my 30 years of renting I've never had such a bad experience with a real estate. They are a real estate i would stay well away from.

PR Elders Reviewer

PR Elders Reviewersydney

If you are a renter avoid Elders Real Estate Sylvania – They can’t be trusted.

As a follow up to my first Elders Real Estate Sylvania review. We were forced to leave the house because we complained about the mold -the house has since had two other groups of tenants leave it, Both groups complaining about exactly the same as we complained about - the mold. .After we left the roof was replace and the water heater also replaced which was another item that we complained about.

Gnatalie

Gnatalie

Confronted and confused.

Very dissatisfied

I had my property on the market almost 3 months, and decided to take it off the market as it didn’t sell. I have since heard from 3 different buyers that stated they tried contacting the agent to view the property without any response. I have now gone with a different agent and after only 3 days of being on the market, have already had a huge response!, very dissatisfied with elders as I lost $1000 in the advertising.

MielléSydney

Had to vote 1 star because there is no 0 star rating.

Ginny M

Ginny Masked

Has anyone had issues with Elders Mandurah?

dusty
dusty

Never dealt with them

Miellé

Elders everywhere are absolute scrum. Don't rent or buy from them.

sanmic

sanmicasked

Any feedback for Elders Kwinana?

disgruntled
disgruntled

The most disgusting devious agents I have ever seen. They carry out their business with only one person in mind-themselves. They have taken advantage of my inexperienced friend and deliberately left a loophole in the contract so as to close a sale. the loophole was then punishment for the seller after a building inspection, even though my friend disclosed his information to them relating to an enclosure that was already there when he purchased the house. He now faces the tedious and unnecessary process of trying to get a "retrospective council approval" through no fault of his own. The agent deliberately omitted his disclosure from the contract which makes the contract actually untruthful. the entire process has been about them. They have totally only served the buyers interests and unreasonable demands to the hurt of my friend. In trying to leave them, they trapped my friend into a problematic and what seems like a trail of problems and heartaches. DO NOT PUT YOURSELF through this trauma. There are much better agents around. This agency is the most predatory I have ever seen by far.

RON M

RON Masked

Has anybody had problems with elders real estate central perth w.A.?

It Matters
It Matters

Suggest staying away from Elders all together. They seem to repeatedly lack in integrity & accountability.

Get an answer from our members and Elders Real Estate representatives