Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from Port Macquarie Elders

I purchased a property through Port Macquarie Elders and that went reasonably smoothly but it was all downhill from there. I trusted them to property manage my purchased property and it is disgraceful how they managed it while with them. I authorised work to be done to find the incompetent contractor they had used had let water into my house due to leaving the eves off and my property manager not following this up. David Gray the owner of Port Macquarie Elders is a rude individual and clearly has a problem dealing with women. It is 10 months on an still trying to rectify it with him but this won’t happen because he takes no responsibility for his team. Do yourself a favour and go no where near Port Macquarie Elders.

Fernando I.

Fernando I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False advertising, deceptive, never available...

Falsely advertised a property with specific requirements, So far it has taken 2 months to confirm a simple request of information. And still no answer.. Unprofessional disgraceful business. Never again.

Bruno

BrunoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn’t negotiate a price for a property

Maggie t.

Maggie t.Sydney, NSW

Great service of Kathy from Elders Hornsby

Kathy has been my property manager for 2 years, she always has been very professional, helpful and responded in timely manner. She resolved several issues for me and her help over 2 years is really much appreciated. I would highly recommend her service

terrible

Have delt with elders for 2 years now, when i have complained about something nothing has ever been done! Tbh i don't know how you can even rent a house in that state That and having the hide to call and inform that the owner was not happy about late rental payment! Absolutely appalling especially in this time of crisis! Will definitely not be dealing with them again!

Terrible service, never even heard from my agent!!

Moved into an old, messy unit in Bunbury for a year, and not once did I receive any "service" what so ever. I signed up for 6 month intervals, and broke my lease after renewal 6 months is. Of course they didn't find anyone to fill the lease, so I paid for a vacant property for the rest of the 5 months.
After vacating, carpets professionally cleaned and I left. Was charged $480 for cleaning fee as windows and walls were dusty, and extra 2 days rent for the time it took them to do it!!!
So terrible, I was avoid them completely!!!! I cant believe they get paid to do this. Scum

Elders Inner West

Elders Real Estate TeamElders Real Estate

Hi Micheal, We're sorry to hear you've had a disappointing experience. If you'd like to contact us at https://www.eldersrealestate.com.au/contact-us/ our complaints person can look into this for you and get a resolution. Regards, Krystal

Dee

DeeCanberra

Stay away disgusting at Queanbeyan, lies and cheats

Said that land was sold next-door when an acreage block was bought when really they were subdividing it so now my friend has a neighbour right next to her, liars do not believe a word they say.

Renee

Renee

Fantastic agents for Gawler

I worked with Andrew and cannot recommend him more highly. He was professional, approachable, a good listener and well connected to the local market. Always stayed in contact and well informed.

Prismpantacon

Prismpantacon

Worse gathering than any motorcycle club.

If you made a real estate that somehow was renting out slaves, it'd be more socially and morally responsible than Elders.
Bullying and manipulation mark the priorities of this group. I have seen them lie to people they subcontract, push their clients to suicide and protect their staff no matter how morally reprehensible.

Loyal to good businesses

Loyal to good businessesUnincorporated, VIC

Swears like a trooper

I felt very uncomfortable when the senior agent used foul language. In my experience foul language lowers the tone, lowers the service level and shows a disrespectful valuing of the property you want to sell. Post code 3971

GS

GSBNE

Disgusting - No respect for privacy.

miles

milesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DO NOT RENT WITH THEM

Absolutely appalling tenant management , disgusting customer service, totally unresponsive to property issues. Very unprofessional team!
If I could give a zero rating I most definitely would be. Will never rent with them again. Eyre Peninsula

EldersHornsby

EldersHornsbySydney, NSW

Terrible doesn't even begin to cut it

Truly terrible. We dealt with the Hornsby branch - unresponsive to issues but worse - trying to gouge the bond for pre-existing issues that were clearly documented when we moved in. Avoid!

Ray78

Ray78Sydney, Australia

dishonest agent

Elders Toongabbie rental team is dishonest and unprofessional to the point that they lied to me about a potential tenant and never apologized for it. They were also trying to talk me out of claiming the bond because they had interest in the other party involved in the tenancy.

ROSSANA

ROSSANA

rent scam by Elders Real Estate in Enfield

Rental bond for the landlord

Recently one of my tenants at Harris Park property who was managed by Elders Toongabbie, damaged the newly laid laminated kitchen bench top. When the tenant gave notice to quit this rental property, Elders without my permission, being the landlord, didn't get my permission how this damage should be compensated. I mean Elders didn't provide me with all the available options for me as a landlord how to get this damage compensated. Elders without my consent negotiated with fair trading and offered me an amount of $220.00 When I asked for the conversation proof with fair trading they couldn't give anything in writing on how they arrived at this figure. This jeopardised my EBM insurance claim as well.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Elders Sylvania

Elders Sylvania left a "Just Sold" flyer in my letterbox, despite the fact that my letterbox is clearly marked "No Junk Mail".

The flyer had my address printed on it, so it was clearly intended for me, not merely left by a rogue delivery person keen to finish their rounds. It was also addressed to "The Resident", so obviously not a personal communication, particularly in that there was no envelope. It is clearly Junk Mail.

If Elders Sylvania cannot comply with my wishes even before meeting me, it is clear that they value their own commercial interests over the interests of others, and over the environment.

I'll not be dealing with them at any time in future.

Jason bradford

Jason bradfordNorth Queensland, QLD

Suren elders townsville

Thanku for helping to get our rental bond back. Me and my partner have had very good reports for our property manager, we will never forget our stay at the unit , cheers mate.

Corrinne B.

Corrinne B.Sydney, NSW

Elders Kings Langley

Best property buying experience. They are a pleasure to deal with and made the whole process easy for my daughter's first home purchase. First class real estate agency would recommend

Anon

Anonasked

Any reviews on Elders inner west (Ashfield & Enfield) used to rent from them years ago and had no issues but haven’t rented in a long time.

Rossana

Rossanaasked

HI have anyone experience a bad Renting Property with Enfield Elders Real Estate NSW 2135, Please give you feed back we are taking them to Tribunal for Rent Fraud in our Bank Account, Double Dipping into the Bank Account and Using Different Bank Account to Put our Money into their Nab Bank Account. they don't care what we have found and we need your help to give us a Voice to Court and Tribunal, we loss over $30,000 through Theft of this Enfield Elders Real Estate. very Sickening the are a scammer and with no care in world and Bully us to Pay more Rent even though the Rent is Paid and we did not Owe an Rent, they would take 4 time of Rent in Bank Account in week for their Purpose, this is what Elders Real Estate of Enfield have Done to us, and maybe they have done this other Tenant, give your feed thank you! the should be investigate and have the ATO Audit them. how many Tenant are done by the Real Estate for Fraud and Abuse toward their Tenant and Landlord may not know what going on. with your feed will allow us to pursue this matter to be Open to Public Freedom of Right and Justice, thank you! R Marland

Ginny M

Ginny Masked

Has anyone had issues with Elders Mandurah?

dusty
dusty

Never dealt with them

Miellé
Miellé

Elders everywhere are absolute scrum. Don't rent or buy from them.

Get an answer from our members and Elders Real Estate representatives