The worst service

Minus 10 stars for poor service. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.

Store LocationMidland WA
Fonika

Fonika

Worst service ever - waited 5 hours

Rang when the tech did not arrive to be told he did not work mornings in my area. The email I received said that he would be here between 7.00am and 12.30 with a call 30mins prior. Took the morning off work for this. Will never buy Electrolux products again.

k.j.

k.j.Sydney, NSW

Service call

Asked for exact quote on repairing washing machine. Never got back to me to provide it! Wanted to take machine back to the workshop without providing a quote an charged $155for a service fee. Guy who came out said on mobile. "Cant talk, the customers are next to me! "They surely could have given a quote! We were not going to send our machine to machine shop an then after service be overcharged?? Just wanted decent honest service!!

annoyedwithoptus

annoyedwithoptusSydney, NSW

Warranty is FAKE. Do not buy this brand.

After 10 months, the vacuum cleaner just stopped working. They refused to fix the issue. Just said the filters were not maintain and there is no warranty. Basically, this clause allows them to void the warranty even after the first use. NSW Fair Trading was just useless - told me to spend money to got to tribunal. Electrolux strategy is to refuse the warranty because the vacuum cleaner was only $280. Making it not worth my time to further follow up. DO NOT buy this brand. Warranty does not exist at all. NSW Fair trading has not power at all.

Torie

TorieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Two Electrolux products, both broke in less than 12 months

Store LocationGood Guys Kawana

DanySydney

If I could give it a minus 10 I would

Dany

I’ve called and emailed more than enough times, nothing has been resolved nor looking likely to be anytime soon. I need the distribution centre to call me and come pick up the faulty fridge and give me my refund cheque! Enough is enough

Rosemary M.Hunter Region, NSW

Poor customer service

Store LocationHarvey Norman Salamander Bay
Mel V

Mel VCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

DANGER-Don't buy parts from Electrolux online

The website gives you little, if any information to go by when trying to order a replacement part. Some "customer care" staff claim that they don't have to refund your money if you purchase the wrong part. So after spending $100 and at least 1.5 hours on the phone, I am without a refund or a replacement shelf for my fridge.

Store LocationElectrolux online spares

Electrolux Poor Customer back up service

We purchased a Westinghouse WBE5304BB fridge in March 2020 and it failed within 2weeks of purchase ruining hundreds of dollars worth of food. Harvey Norman Oconnor were great and replaced the fridge within 48hrs very good!
The service was let down by Electrolux who after 6 weeks! did finally approve a food loss claim but simply never delivered on that claim! Repeated phone calls and promises of follow up and callbacks Never eventuated.
Why say you will follow up and call back if you don't intend to do it?
Very poor customer service from a poor company, its not hard if managed competently shame on you Electrolux.

Regards
Another Disappointed Customer Thinking they were supporting a quality brand

Customer1

Hi Marina, it is still unresolved..

Customer1

Thank you for making such prompt contact and another chance to resolve the issue. I Look forward to seeing the promised resolution.

Nicholas Q.

Nicholas Q.

Westinghouse WHI645BC Induction cook-top noises

Store LocationMy electrician
Chee Chee

Chee CheeQueensland

Beware always demand an invoiced receipt for Electrolux Home Product repairs

Appalling service

Fault with induction cooktop. Contacted Customer Service who didn't bother asking questions, straight up booked in a technician. The technician was late. It took the technician 5 mins to decide he couldn't diagnose the issue and proceeded to ask for $155 call out fee. Spent more time arguing than actually trying to help. Escalated to Customer Service who finally agreed to a reduced fee and close up the case, yet they then forgot all about it and still trying to chase up for the full amount with the debt collectors.

Steph

StephMelbourne

Electrolux - Service Fail

NOT HAPPYPerth, WA

Need lessons on customer service

Like my fellow reviewers I too got the standard email response about how can we help .
They could start by not being so rude and obviously reading off a prepared script for customers who dare to complain.
Fair go , most of us just want what we paid for .
I wasn’t washing bricks in my washing machine just doing laundry like everyone else and expect it to at least do what it should do .
They go straight to charging for a technician at your expense with nothing said if they find fault it’s no charge .
Will never ever purchase from them again .
Your product is beyond terrible and your customer service is non existent.
Would not give a star rating at all

JCampbell

JCampbellCoffs Harbour

Converted skeptic.

Store LocationGood Guys Coffs Harbour

Rosanna MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DONT BUY ELECTROLUX Damaged my kitchen fridge panel

Be careful when you get a technician to come out and repair
my fridge had to be repaired technician then put a dint in the panel around the fridge
Got in touch with Electrolux the send they sent a sub contractor so they don’t want to get involved spoken to customer complaints the lady I spoke to was so rude I don’t know how she works for the company
Mangers never call back
Really bad service so now I’m up for a 1500 to repair the damage
Would never buy Electrolux ever again

terrible work environmemt

worst working place ! my supervisor blackmailed me and i was forced to give her money, buy her clothes , bras , undies ! , ?l!!! when i complained!!! i got discriminated against and saked by the HR , im taking the matter to court

Terrible Service - Broken glass on rangehood of BBQ

why why why

I just used a C4 vaccum. You know it takes about an hour to do my house and, then it takes another 20 minutes to clean those damn rollers to collect hair. What not so bright spark, thought it a good idea to add these rollers. The vacuum of 30 or 40 years ago didn't have these and worked a whole lot better. And why have 3 different heads for goodness sake? More bits to find a place for. I am disappointed. I won't be buying another vacuum with rollers again. Electrolux was the big thing years ago. Not now.

Store LocationWA

Sandra

Sandraasked

Is it possible to put a central agitator in the Simpson SWT7055LMWA? As it is now it just ties sheets in knots

NOT HAPPY

Sounds like another Simpson lemon machine
Mine did the same with an agitator.
Cut your losses and buy another brand

Rosanna M

Wouldn’t of bought any brand that is Electrolux
Good lux

Trisha N.asked

Why does the control panel for my 2 Year old fridge/freezer go off beeping and changing to crazy numbers, I have to reset mode all day long!!!

Hi Trisha,
Denise from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your fridge.
We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with fridge.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Denise Ticket 1311817
Thanks Denise

Trisha N.

The control panel on my fridge/freezer is playing up, the fridge is not cold, only cool, the freezer is slow to freeze items, and the ice takes ages to freeze.
The model is EBE4507SA, and the serial no. is 63873073073,
450 litre, bought from Harvey Norman, 12/01/18

Trisha N.

Well that hasn't helped me at all, what can you offer as a solution for my problems with this fridge please!!

Bronnie J.

Bronnie J.asked

Have contacted Electrolux several times since buying the WORST washer ever in Dec 2019. Have jsut asked the appliances online i bought it from for help. Terrible machine just doesn't wash properly and clothes are left with a "film" on them at the end as if not rinsing properly and soap suds on door. $800 out of pocket and dirty clothes and NO reply from Electrolux and as did all via their site ( as well as called) I have no record of my emails. Dont know what to do next. appalling performance and customer service also it seems.

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives