Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Electrolux Washing Machine Service

The most pathetic excuse for a service company you will ever find. If you don't mind waiting 3 or 4 weeks for a service tech to be booked in, if you don't mind continually having to chase them up due to them never ringing back, if you don't mind being put on hold for a minimum of 30 mins every time you ring, if you don't mind then being given vague and non committal answers, my guess you might be satisfied with their unprofessional and inadequate service.

Store LocationReece Brisbane

leanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible products

S morris

S morrisPerth, WA

Worst service time never buy again.

I have a kelvinator fridge freezer. 3 times the defrost module has died. First time was 7 months in. It took a week and a half for a tech to come. Second time fridge seized before tech even got there over 2 weeks later. It is only because when demanded a refund after it seized a lady at the warehouse had a replacement sent the next day. This time still waiting for an appointment for a tech nearly 2 weeks later.
I've asked for refunds each time.
Next time buy anyone else but electrolux or any of their products.
If you have trouble do what I have now done and contact the ACCC. Because that's the only way you will get a decent remedy.

Store LocationAppliances online
Sabrina S.

Sabrina S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

UNABLE TO GET ELECTROLUX TO FIX THE PROBLEM

We purchased an ELECTROLUX 524L french fridge/freezer on the 6th of January - we had two problems, first the item came with the handles not fixed. after many calls Electrolux sent their dealer to install it as it was extremely difficult to install with the alan key they provided. The 2nd problem we have and still not fixed is the leak from the freezer (manufacturing fault- apparently quite common. despite many calls this is still not fixed as they dont have the part. Simply ridiculous. almost 4 weeks since we reported the fault and Electrolux are unable to confirm when they can fix the problem.

The 1st ever Electrolux we purchased and probably the last..

Store LocationHarvey Norman fountain gate

lghulm

lghulmPerth, WA

Electrolux Washing Machines

Washing machine broke down within a short time. Company hopeless to deal with when soliciting support. Would not buy again. Why are companies so happy to abuse their customer base? We wont stick around forever.

Glenn.McNamara

Glenn.McNamaraSydney, Australia

Terrible After Sales Service

Store LocationThe Good guys

Anne72

Anne72Sydney, NSW

Terrible

I bought Electrolux washer dryer on 10/06/2017 what a mistake that was I started having trouble with the dryer about 2 months in but I persevered then 18 months in the dryer stopped working completely so I rang Electrolux and they sent some one out to fix it that helped for another seven months then a month out of warranty the washing machine stopped working it showed an error on it so I rang Electrolux again they lady I spoke to told me it would cost me 150 call out fee then parts and the cost to fix it it wasn’t worth the cost so 2 years and one month after spending nearly $1200 I had to buy a new washing machine what a waste of money I would not recommend Electrolux to any one

Store LocationHarvey norman

Hans C.

Hans C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very short life Vacuum Cleaner

Bought a top of the range Electrolux vacuum cleaner about 30 months ago. Motor gives off a burning smell. Took it back to the shop, best they can come up with is that the filter was not cleaned (which is not true), so no warranty. Meanwhile a Dyson that I have had for 13 years is still going strong. Never buy an Electrolux product ever again.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Springvale
Fraser

FraserMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Charged $50 more than what was quoted.

Asked the repairman how much the cost of fixing the dryer would cost me and he said around the $150 - $160 mark. He ended up charging $216 for the job without actually telling me how much it cost until after I paid.

Store LocationElectrolux
Henry

Henry

Worst Customer service ever.

Stevo

StevoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Range Hood Fan

Brand new range hood and the no. 1 fan button broke/popped out. Contact Electrolux and they came out the next day and replaced the button under warranty.
Good service and friendly

Store LocationNew home Via a builder

kalongcratcrit

kalongcratcritLaunceston, TAS

Electrolux Westinghouse dishwasher unrepairable after 5 years

Thanapalan K.

Thanapalan K.

CVE662SA

Device: We have been installed with chef (CVE662SA) in 2017.
Issue: the fan is making noise and temperature is not setting in..
This oven was replaced in 2017 with a 2 year warranty. It is extremely disappointing if a new oven can only last 2 years.

Store LocationElectrolux

Beautiful

BeautifulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy jan

Store LocationHarvey Norman

Fridge is dented and extremely loud. Electrolux do not care and will not replace

I bought a fridge in March. From the start it was extremely loud. So loud that I can hear it from two rooms away.
A technician replaced the fan but this has not helped.
Two more technicians came out and agreed that it is loud. One said, sometimes theyre just really loud. I have asked for assistance in replacing, however they just offer to send a technician and will not do anything unless the technician says they need to replace.
Of course the technician work say its fine so they dont need to replace the fridge. I have been battling with Electrolux for 8 months and am stuck with an awful, super loud fridge. Friends and family agree that the fridge is poor quality and very loud. couldnt be less satisfied with the product or service.

Store LocationAppliances online
David M.

David M.Perth, WA

Beefeater bbq Very unhappy with backup service from electrolux

Purchased a beeffeater bbq used it 3 times and it had a faulty control nob leaking gas big bang contacted electrlux service has been totaly shocking not impressed wouldn't recommend

Store LocationHarvey norman midland wa

Dont buy, if you wanna set your kitchen on fire

We have had this electrolux ranghood for over 5 years. Two months ago, it set itself on fire when no one was using it and no one have used it for days. The kitchen was set on fire and fire brigade ruled that it was ranghood itself, not tenant's fault, not doggy electrical circuits. It should take us over 70 000 aud to repair the damage. We called them up, they came once, and no response for weeks. Called again and again, they said they decided not to be held liabilities for the fire. I know that this product ran out of warranty but shouldn't be the reason you kitchen set on fire when no one was home yeh? Never touch it products and customer service again ever.

Shockingly bad.

Absolutely dreadful product and dreadful service from Electrolux. Fridge freezer was faulty from new with excessive frost build up. Reported on several occasions and an engineer was sent out but unable to fix the problem. Electrolux failed to act despite warranty. We're left with a defunct fridge freezer. Don't make the same mistake we did. Buy from a different manufacturer.

Store LocationPart of new home package.

New Electrolux dryer does not work

Store LocationBig George
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux

Beware of products owned by Electrolux

Store LocationFridge and Washer City Morely

Bronnie J.

Bronnie J.asked

Have contacted Electrolux several times since buying the WORST washer ever in Dec 2019. Have jsut asked the appliances online i bought it from for help. Terrible machine just doesn't wash properly and clothes are left with a "film" on them at the end as if not rinsing properly and soap suds on door. $800 out of pocket and dirty clothes and NO reply from Electrolux and as did all via their site ( as well as called) I have no record of my emails. Dont know what to do next. appalling performance and customer service also it seems.

Monet

Monetasked

I am building a new kitchen however your products seem to be very unreliable and your customer service has very unreasonable policies including an air conditioner which totally rusted within 4 years and then was told I live in a coastal area. My technician said he’d never seen anything like it and my neighbours had aircon for over ten years still going strong. Why is your company sripping people off like this? Just not good enough

C88asked

Hi I have a Westinghouse wfe517sa oven less than a year old and the fan has stopped working suddenly. The heatining element still works. I have arranged for someone to come and check it but have been informed that if it is not classified as a manufacturer defect I will have to pay $145 just to have someone look at it. Do you have any suggestions for checking it myself first?

Anne
Anne

Hi I'm sorry you're experiencing difficulties dealing with Electrolux. I am still waiting for a response. Not one person has bothered to contact me regarding my complaints. I had the worst responses from the customer service people. The only thing they kept repeating (supervisor included) was that it was going to cost me $180 odd for each appliance to come out and just have a look at the lemons that I was sold. They mustn't be too worried about product quality and customer satisfaction.

C88

Hey I ended up doing a bunch of google searching and took off the panel in front of fan - it seemed like it was just a bit stuck... manually pushed it around a few times and then it's back to starting normally when oven turned on! Would have been useful to have some sort of information from Electrolux - e.g some general "tips" on their website maybe why something may not be working!

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives