1.5

Rosanna M

Rosanna MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DONT BUY ELECTROLUX Damaged my kitchen fridge panel

Be careful when you get a technician to come out and repair
my fridge had to be repaired technician then put a dint in the panel around the fridge
Got in touch with Electrolux the send they sent a sub contractor so they don’t want to get involved spoken to customer complaints the lady I spoke to was so rude I don’t know how she works for the company
Mangers never call back
Really bad service so now I’m up for a 1500 to repair the damage
Would never buy Electrolux ever again

terrible work environmemt

worst working place ! my supervisor blackmailed me and i was forced to give her money, buy her clothes , bras , undies ! , ?l!!! when i complained!!! i got discriminated against and saked by the HR , im taking the matter to court

Terrible Service - Broken glass on rangehood of BBQ

why why why

I just used a C4 vaccum. You know it takes about an hour to do my house and, then it takes another 20 minutes to clean those damn rollers to collect hair. What not so bright spark, thought it a good idea to add these rollers. The vacuum of 30 or 40 years ago didn't have these and worked a whole lot better. And why have 3 different heads for goodness sake? More bits to find a place for. I am disappointed. I won't be buying another vacuum with rollers again. Electrolux was the big thing years ago. Not now.

Store LocationWA
Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Really bad customer service

Over charge - The technician gave me an an estimate and then raised it
I tried to talk to the manager but he is never available
Stuck with the machine still broken and need to pay their fee

Store Location2nd world
Rinonicols

RinonicolsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor service / overcharge /poor customer service

I Asked for service only repaired items . less than 30 min all up . Said had 10 jobs to do today Still charged full wack . Customer Service rude and didnt even get back to me . Would never use them again ..Thank you Electrolux for your kind consideration. You can rip off customers once but not a second time .

Store LocationELECTROLUX SERVICE
Jaye

JayePerth, WA

0 STARS FOR SURE !

Bruce

Bruce

You can live without it

A faulty gas Electrolux cook top and oven was installed 3 weeks ago in the home of an 83 year old.
The installer identified as faulty.
Electrolux were contacted and rather than replace sent a repairer.
The repairer's verdict FAULTY.
LIKE a game of snakes and ladders it has been referred back to Electrolux.
In the mean time an 83 year old woman has been unable to prepare a hot meal for more than three weeks.
Great customer service Electrolux, a replacement will be in place within 4 to 6 weeks of delivery of a sub standard item, not fit for purpose,

Loretta P

Loretta PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Electrolux

I posted a review on a Westinghouse 370lt fridge and Customer Service Centre replied asking me to contact them as they wanted to 'discuss' my concerns. I emailed them twice and all I received was a generated generic email saying they would be in contact. To no avail.

This confirms my view that not only are Electrolux products are plagued with problems (Defective) but also Electrolux administration is appalling to say the least.

Thus I am back to lodging my complaint with ACCC and Consumer Affairs Victoria due to the defective products I received coupled with seeking legal advice due to injury sustained from faulty product.

Claudine

ClaudineFar North Queensland, QLD

Spare parts

My gas oven needed repairs, bought the burner and igniter which are available on multiple websites, the gas fitter installed the parts and then broke the tube, to buy the tube it is impossible to buy it separately have to buy an expensive kit which contains it and the burner and igniter which I already had purchased. It is ludicrous that one is able to buy those separately but not the tube. They will not sell me this part separately. I am now trying to find that part second hand but up to now no luck.

Wayne

Wayne

They contract out there work with Sydney appliances and they are not professional I am taking them to fair trading

Disconnected dishwasher and took it away and didn’t cap off end leaking for days in brand new kitchen but don’t want to pay but accepted liability contractor they use is Sydney appliances avoid

Store LocationWarwick farm
Sunny

SunnyMelbourne

Bad start from day one Electrolux Oven

Bought a oven for $3900 and had problem with one of the gas knob (not sitting properly) and one gas burner not working.
Called to book in for warranty repair on the second day of installtion and got told the technician will come next day between 7 and 12:30 pm. Guess what no one turned up no called from electrolux and finally, i called to know the whereabouts, of the tecchnician and got old he will turn up latter in the day. ( DIdn't turn up)
whats a horrible service in this day and age ... get your act together electolux, as now i am going to contact the harvey norman and ask my money back. Surley there are other competiors in market with better service.

Store Locationharvey norman chadstone
KevEv67

KevEv67Perth, WA

5 1/2 hours of wait time for technician - still not arrived or heard from technician!!

This is ridiculous. The window for the service technician we were told between 7am - 12.30pm. We were told we would get a call approximately 30 minutes before they will arrive. Well it's 12.25pm and still nothing. Surely such a large company could give a better window for the arrival (not 5 1/2hrs), I mean at least let us know where we are on the list - my wife has been sitting home wasting time for 5 1/2 hrs and who knows how much longer; unable to go to do some food shopping or do anything else she could do because she has to be there... She had to take the day off meaning she doesn't get paid. So she's wasted half a day for absolutely nothing and we've lost money...

Elctrolux ESF6768KXA Dishwasher

Store LocationHarvey Norman Wairau Park, Auckland, NZL
unhappychappy

UPD: so it has been a few days and I am yet to hear from Olivia.. great customer support they said..

Alan

AlanFar North Queensland, QLD

Comfort Lift Dishwasher

Store LocationAtherton Far North Queensland

Kathryn

KathrynSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service and very poor product support

ArboristPerth, WA

Electrolux EWF1083 8kg front load washing machine Durability Repairs Spare Parts and common Faults

Store LocationGood Guys Osborne park
Arborist

Hi (name removed) Thanks for the reply and glad you can look into the spares situation. It will be nice if availability of a $70 part can avoid a $400-$500 repair bill.

Des M

Des MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why No Zero Stars?

Store LocationIkea, Underwood
Skylah

SkylahSydney, NSW

Wouldn't even give one star.

Worst customer service. Purchased a fridge because of the cashback scheme. Processed online with my correct bank details and never received cash back. When contacted them they told me they put it in my account yet the account number they processed the cashback to was not even mine. Instead of helping me, they told me nothing they do. The account number and bsb are completely wrong. The money has gone into someone else's account. Something is very shonky here. Dont trust them at all. Thanks for helping out a customer who has spent over $3000 on a fridge.

Electrolux Washer eflw317TIW

Do not buy this product! I repeat do not buy! From the get go my washer leaked it was the front load washer. I had the warranty and they deemed it irreparable and wanted to charge $133 for the replacement. I paid a substantial sum for what I thought would be a quality washer and will not pay the $133. Customer service was horrible with [name removed]. I will throw this junk in the trash because it is not worth recycling.

Store LocationSears

Trisha N.asked

Why does the control panel for my 2 Year old fridge/freezer go off beeping and changing to crazy numbers, I have to reset mode all day long!!!

Hi Trisha,
Denise from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your fridge.
We would love the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised with fridge.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Denise Ticket 1311817
Thanks Denise

Trisha N.

The control panel on my fridge/freezer is playing up, the fridge is not cold, only cool, the freezer is slow to freeze items, and the ice takes ages to freeze.
The model is EBE4507SA, and the serial no. is 63873073073,
450 litre, bought from Harvey Norman, 12/01/18

Trisha N.

Well that hasn't helped me at all, what can you offer as a solution for my problems with this fridge please!!

Bronnie J.

Bronnie J.asked

Have contacted Electrolux several times since buying the WORST washer ever in Dec 2019. Have jsut asked the appliances online i bought it from for help. Terrible machine just doesn't wash properly and clothes are left with a "film" on them at the end as if not rinsing properly and soap suds on door. $800 out of pocket and dirty clothes and NO reply from Electrolux and as did all via their site ( as well as called) I have no record of my emails. Dont know what to do next. appalling performance and customer service also it seems.

Monet

Monetasked

I am building a new kitchen however your products seem to be very unreliable and your customer service has very unreasonable policies including an air conditioner which totally rusted within 4 years and then was told I live in a coastal area. My technician said he’d never seen anything like it and my neighbours had aircon for over ten years still going strong. Why is your company sripping people off like this? Just not good enough

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives