723Perth, WA

1 Star doesnt even cut it- worst customer service and products ever

Store LocationJB Hifi

Kelly

KellyNew South Wales

Terrible product and expensive parts replacement

Corey H

Corey HGippsland, VIC

Dishlex ruined some of our floorboards

Erin S

Erin Sperth

0 Stars

Eduardo N.

Eduardo N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service utter rubbish

Been back and forth with calls and emails now for 3 months. Had a fridge replaces due to leaking. Damaged the new floors. Still trying to get them to claim insurance so I can have more floors fixed. Keep getting thrown around from person to person. Utter rubbish service

Store LocationWestinghouse

jojo92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful after sales support!

Have a Chef stove I bought in 2016 that has a faulty ignition and gets stuck on clicking and wont light up, very unsafe to use as it has blown large balls of fire each time from the repetitive clicking and igniting!

Advised Electrolux of the issue and seems like they don't care, advising the unit is out of warranty! Charging $160 for call out plus parts! A new cook top costs $200! Only agreed to cover parts!

What a joke, the item has not lasted a reasonable amount of time, is not durable or long lasting and fit for purpose as per consumer law and should be fully covered! Never touching anything from Electrolux ever again! Buyer beware! You have been warned from Electrolux's shonky products.

Store LocationReece

Disappointing product AND service

BL

BLNSW, 2020

Bad service

If the product out of the warranty , could be very expensive for the service , my AEG dishwasher required 3rd time repair (for the past 5.5 years) which out of the warranty , would be charged $602 exclude work shop fee to replace $60 parts. We decide to buy a new one, of course another brand.

Kelly S.

Kelly S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

I purchased a new fridge and my daughter happened to pull the handle and snap it off. I was devastated. I'm a single mother and I had to save up for the fridge. Well the lady at electrolux service center was amazing and I was nearly in tears. They replaced my door today and I'm so very happy. Thank you for taking care of me.

Net

NetWollongong

If only it lasted

Electrolux Ultraperformer ZUP3862P - Would not recommend. Worked well when it actually worked. In the short time I had this vacuum it required repair 3 times (3rd time would cost nearly as much the vacuum itself). Firstly whilst still under warranty, recalled as part fitted was faulty. Second time it cost over $200 for repairs, 3rd time over $400. Gave up and bought a new vacuum!

ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux

Worst Company On The Planet! Greedy incompetent monkeys!

Store LocationThe Good Guys
YOUREAJOKE

LMAO! See what I mean? "Julie" is a BOT! A computer generated answering character! Not a real person! Electrolux...You're a JOKE!

coffeetastesensation

coffeetastesensationPerth, WA

EVEP604SC Pryo Oven - Very disappointed

I needed an oven as the one I had was so old. I won this oven in a competition. It was installed 28th June 2017. I find that it doesn't quite cook in the time the recipe states to leave it for eg cook at 180 C for 35 minutes but it actually needs longer depends what it is. I have to keep checking the food is cooked from the 35 minute mark. Not reliable. There a different settings like bake, pizza, pastry and fan cook. The grill is inside the oven which is inconvenient if I need the oven at the same time. I prefer the grill to be separate. I suppose I can't be too fussy as I won the oven in a competition but I wish it was as easy to use as the oven I used to have.

Store Locationsupplied by Appliancesonline

Appalling customer service

1) Agent on call centre misunderstand what the issue is and tech comes without party required
2) get told that technician will be there between 8am and 5pm do essentially I need to be available all day! Who does that in 2019!! I don’t have a wife at home sitting around as I am the wife and my husband also works
3) raises with the second agent on the call that Electrolux is not very customer centric and get told that we’ll.. the company is doing very well in spite of that!

Russ1958

Russ1958North-West & West coast, TAS

Very Disappointed

Electrolux Energy Saver Inverter Tumble Dryer might be supposed to be energy efficient but worst drier I’ve ever owned. Takes 4 hours to dry a load and still comes out feeling damp. Not impressed especially with the high cost of the unit. Wanted a Bosch but sadly was talked into taking the Electrolux by the salesman. Big Mistake.

Store LocationGood Guys
Cory

CorySouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service 1/10

electroSuxSydney, NSW

Garbage unreliable products.Worst service ever.Lying pack of dishonest thieves

KnowYourRightsSydney, NSW

Blatant Attempt At Rip Off & Violation of Australian Consumer Law!!

Yousef

YousefSydney, NSW

Electrolux Vacumm ultraflex animal allergy

stay away from this company and it’s products worst warranty ever what warranty what a joke 11 months old and basically not taking responsibility for a valid issue worst call Center stay with Dyson there the best and better service happy to take from a old a pensioner absolutely disgusting will be taking this to fair trade and Australian consumer affairs

Store LocationElectrolux

tony l.

tony l.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Electrolux fridge EHE5167SB

Store Locationharvey norman

Warranty ripped off

Electrolux washing machine seal ripped . Was told by Electrolux not covered by warranty , as clothes have been trapped in the door and ripped the seal . I assured them this is not the case . They will not repair under warranty . Anyone else had this issue ?

Monet

Monetasked

I am building a new kitchen however your products seem to be very unreliable and your customer service has very unreasonable policies including an air conditioner which totally rusted within 4 years and then was told I live in a coastal area. My technician said he’d never seen anything like it and my neighbours had aircon for over ten years still going strong. Why is your company sripping people off like this? Just not good enough

C88asked

Hi I have a Westinghouse wfe517sa oven less than a year old and the fan has stopped working suddenly. The heatining element still works. I have arranged for someone to come and check it but have been informed that if it is not classified as a manufacturer defect I will have to pay $145 just to have someone look at it. Do you have any suggestions for checking it myself first?

Anne
Anne

Hi I'm sorry you're experiencing difficulties dealing with Electrolux. I am still waiting for a response. Not one person has bothered to contact me regarding my complaints. I had the worst responses from the customer service people. The only thing they kept repeating (supervisor included) was that it was going to cost me $180 odd for each appliance to come out and just have a look at the lemons that I was sold. They mustn't be too worried about product quality and customer satisfaction.

C88

Hey I ended up doing a bunch of google searching and took off the panel in front of fan - it seemed like it was just a bit stuck... manually pushed it around a few times and then it's back to starting normally when oven turned on! Would have been useful to have some sort of information from Electrolux - e.g some general "tips" on their website maybe why something may not be working!

BMcM

BMcMasked

I have had my Electrolux Vacuum Cleaner for just over a year - turned it on last Saturday and it made an awful sound then started smoking so not happy. Now not sure whether it warrants having it seen to and how much it will cost. Is their anyone in the Blacktown/Seven Hills area that I can take it to? The previous one lasted longer but went the same way and still have that at home - that was a more expensive model and not sure whether that too can be fixed.

Hi BMcM,
Leslie from Electrolux here.
If the issue you have raised is still not resolved at this time, can you please email me your contact details at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Leslie?
We would really like to try to assist you.
Thanks,
Leslie

damit
damit

Hi
Brought a Electrolux Washing machine 2/1/2 years ago. What a joke. 1st off the electrics don't work and had to be replaced. Then a screaming nose from a washer and smoke something is wrong. Called for a service can do in a couple of weeks. So went with local option. Paid $160 to guy who looked at washer said it was broken like really broken (the metal spinning arm?). Said they should have lasted 5-10 years but told me I'm stuffed. Review toke 2 mis. Spoke to Electrolux said they would not take his opinion so arranged for their tech to come out. 3 weeks later and another $140 service fee he confirms it's stuffed. $300 down talk to manager who offer a great deal on a new washing machine not. $1200 down the drain don't buy the product

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives

CategoryAppliance Brands and Physical Shops