Electrolux EDH803BEWN

4.3
Angela A
Angela ASydney, NSW

Exceeded expectations

This dryer is amazing and exceeded our expectations. We wanted to move away from a conventional dryer and use a more energy efficient Heat Pump Dryer. Spent much time reading negative reviews, with many reviewers claiming this dryer does not dry clothes. This is not the case, and we are wondering how these users are using this dryer. We've used it for 2 weeks and find clothes are completely dry at the end of the cycle. Have also been impressed with the feel of clothes, particularly sheets and towels which are left very soft. We also find this dryer is much quieter, and does not overheat the room, so we often let clothes dry at night. I'm so glad we chose this dryer and it's definitely worth the extra cost.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,033.00.

brusselAustralia

Pretty but doesn't dry

I purchased this.dryer last month to match the washing machine. This dryer replaces my 32 year old.Hoover that was still working. Unfortunately it doesn't dry completely and even putting the washing back in doesn't dry it so I find I'm stringing up or draping it over chairs. My quilt covers end up in a knotted ball that are almost impossible to untangle (buttons done up and reverse working). I have checked the manual in case it's me...but it isn't. I don't recommend this dryer, it's a waste of money.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,200.00.

Noise Level
NImo N.
NImo N.Victoria

Great energy efficiency

Amazing Dryer Once you become used to how to use this Heat Pump Dryer you will be surprised in how soft the clothes are when dried. Very gentle on your clothes and it is full rating on energy saving and I have noticed as Massive difference in my power bills by a Huge amount in savings. Great product. Works well. Quiet. so many options and settings to stop drier ruining your good cloths..

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,299.00.

Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how Electrolux EDH803BEWN compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Vanessa
VanessaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very surprising

Love it! It is quiet, does not heat the laundry up and most importantly does not need to be vented as it collects the water in a container. It has an internal light (simple feature but great to have). It is quicker than I thought and very energy efficient. Have not used the internal rack yet but it looks fantastic for shoes or delicate items. Well worth the extra $$$ to get a quality item.

Purchased in October 2019.

Gaelasked

Drier stops after a few minutes and has symbol flashing, this dryer has been replaced after man couldn’t fix it, this was after day one, unfortunately the second dryer is doing the same thing, they can’t seem to come up with an explanation for this, Christmas New Year now here so nothing can be done at moment. Any suggestions please

brussel

I had the same issue and drier replaced. Looks like they need to replace your drier again. Ongoing issues with Electrolux - both new drier and oven replaced and now oven needs fixing again. Stay away from Electrolux would be my suggestion.

Gael

Thanks for that, very interesting.

TheMan
TheManasked

How long does an average load take to be dry? Thank you.

brussel

If it is something thick like towels at least almost 3 hours - if it is extra thick like a bathmat - it will complete its cycle but still need to be hung out to completely finish drying - you can't put it back in and run another program to completely dry it. I wouldn't recommend buying this dryer if you haven't already.

Lenaasked

Just purchased and I’m wondering why my clothes are not drying after each load and there is no water in the container afterwards. We have followed the manual for use. Very frustrating

brussel

The best thing to do is contact the Electrolux service centre. The manual is no help. My dryer only ran for a few minutes and said it was finished and that the water and filter needed cleaning. The filter was clean and there was no water in the container and the clothes were not dry. They replaced the dryer as it was only a few weeks old. The new one is going ok at this time.

Lena

Thank you, will do! I’ve heard great things about them just my luck though to get a faulty machine.

Ty Ross
Ty Ross

Try changing the water hardness setting. I believe if you live in an area which has hard water it can effect the auto sensing feature

See all Electrolux EDH803BEWN questions

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives

CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers