Electrolux ETE4607SA

Electrolux ETE4607SA

Kylieb

KyliebCairns

An excellent brand

Electrolux is a quality and reliable brand and I have had no issues with this fridge. It maintains a cool temperature and is attractive to look at. It is easyto open and close, had adequate crisper and shelf space. I like the stainless steel look and would not hesitate to purchase again

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Buchan electrical

Buchan electricalwangaratta

Top fridge. Cools very nicely.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
chuck48

chuck48AU

Not like Electrolux of old

It's a fridge - cools the food and fits the space available. Limited freezer space. Nice clean lines. Compressor is spasmodic and noisy. Water catcher at rear hard to clean - need sponge. Cabinets look and feel cheap - plastic and liable to cracking. Lower door rack seems narrow for some bottles.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Chris M

Chris M

Best refrigerator I have owned. Had many brands. This easily the best. Modern as can be.

Just bought this refrigerator. Ignored comments on here. It is a masterpiece. Well lit and spaced. Superb design and perfect quiet performance. Keeps the vegetables and fruit crisp and fresh. Never seen a better refrigerator. I've owned most leading brands. None had the engineering and modern features as advanced as this. A superb Swedish product with a luxurious feel.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Cvdh

CvdhAU

Not missed a beat

I like this fridge. Not skipped a beat in a few years. I like the bottom freezer although I don't think it fits as much as a normal freezer without drawers. Good fruit and veggie drawers and adjustable wall shelves. Very happy. Stainless steel looks lovely as well and easy to clean.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

RayG

RayG

Noisy

I can hear it in the next room. Noisier than the 30yo fridge it replaced. Interrupts quiet music. Keeps the vegies fresher for longer, though.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Very sharp corners

Wow. How sharp are the corners on these fridges? They are dangerous to have around the family home and should be recalled. It's been in our house for less than a week and I really hate it. It should be recalled. How can this be sold on the Australian market?

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Electrolux
ELECTROLUX ..Electrolux
Rob
Rob

Hi Catherine, No worries at all. Harvey Norman swapped the fridge over for a Fisher & Paykel that has rounded corners and edges. Rob

Watch out! Razor sharp handles and door corners.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

NadiaWynnum

I expected perfection for that price...

I argued with my husband over which fridge to buy. I wanted to spend the extra $600 for a better product. I won the argument. But every day since delivery, the plastic handles on the door and/or the freezer, come off in my hand!!

The handles seem to be way too flimsy to hold the weight of the door. We are going to have to super glue them on, so they stay on!

How very, very disappointing. I thought I was getting a quality product but it seems it was put together with spit & matchsticks. And of course my husband can now say.... I told you so!

The rest of the fridge seems to work ok but we have only had it 3 weeks. Time will tell.

Electrolux