Ink Depot

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ink Depot

Leslie J.
Leslie J.

A Lifesaver

2 of my inks ran out, I had a very important document to print out, sign and email back, printer refused to print. What a surprise I got when the ink cartridges I ordered 2 days earlier arrived at that moment.
Quality inks at the right price with speedy delivery, can't beat the service.

Kay
KaySydney, NSW

Incredible service every time. Order one day receive goods next. Highly recommended. Also prices are competitive. Have never been disappointed.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Good service and easy to use website but Google Pay order needs improvement

During Google Pay payment method, there is a field for a unit number. This field does not seem to make it to Delivery Address of the order confirmation (and thus to the delivery company) , and this can cause issues for apartment customers who use this field to clarify which appt/unit they are in.

Ink DepotInk DepotSend a private message
ANNA d
ANNA dAlice Springs, NT

Very good response to our complaint

Thanks for sorting it out, company has helped us with our complaint and we will be using them again..Thank you

Ink DepotInk DepotSend a private message

BustBabyBoomer
BustBabyBoomerFreshwater NSW

InkDepot NAILED it!

InkDepot hit all the Marketing "P's": The right Product, as ordered, at the best Price on the net, in the right Place: ordered via a user friendly website, delivered to my front door less than 20 hours after I placed my order. Great customer experience! I've ordered from InkDepot and their previous incarnation iCartridge for 5 years now and with this consistently perfect performance I can see myself doing so as long as I am using a printer! I can't help myself having a sticky beak at other websites to compare prices - but have to admit to wasting my time: there really is no need to look elsewhere. Congratulations InkDepot for the great customer service. Now could you teach my bank how to do it?!

Excellent service

Ordered a printer and it was delivered the next day!
Ink Depot's John updated me throughout the process. Much appreciated. Will use again.

thirstyboy
thirstyboySydney

Good job

Ordered online, arrived in 2 days, exactly as I asked for. Good job with no fuss. I will be using them again

JAC
JAC

Excellent service

Goods arrived within a couple of days and as ordered. Highly recommended. I will definately buy from Ink Depot again

Excellent Service

I am relatively new to Ink Depot however after my first online buying experience I didn't hesitate when making my next. It's a very easy website to manoeuvre your way through to exactly what you need. The prices are good and the delivery is super fast.

non delivery of purchase

i have ordered printer cartridges twice from this company and both times they have not delivered or left a card. If they wont deliver should say so.

Meggy
MeggySydney

Excellent service

Great pricing and service. Delivery is reliable and fast. I don't look elsewhere - it is just too easy to keep going back to Ink Depot.

Suzanne
SuzanneHobart, TAS

Excellent service

Excellent service. Fast, efficient and great price. I will definitely be using the Ink Depots online service again without hesitation.

Great service and prices

Ive been a customer for sometime now.
My goto ink cartridge store.
Reliable; quick delivery and pretty good prices.
Easy to buy and navigate shop

vrxbeachboy
vrxbeachboy

Horrible Service and delay Tactics. Avoid this company

I purchased a printer listed as currently in stock and then kept getting e mails every week for 2 weeks saying they need to verify my identify due to fraud and until then they cant send the printer out. Once I call them they tell me the printer is on back order and nothing wrong with my identify or purchase and that I will have to wait for them to get stock before they send to me.

I have referred the way they do conduct to the department of fair trading. If i had known they did not have stock I would have immediately purchased elsewhere now I have gone 2 weeks longer without a printer.
Call center is over in India and very difficult to even understand the phone operator.

Jesse
JesseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service & Excellent Prices

I am now a sworn Ink Depot customer. I have dealt with John many times now and I have received fast friendly service. In one case, they were out of stock of the ink I required, but they managed to source some that day from another contact they had and posted it to me immediately. And the price was discounted. Thank you team Ink Depot. Thank you John for your excellent service.