Ink Depot

Great price and super fast deliver

I ordered the printer on Friday afternoon and received it Monday morning at 9am. The price was low and the delivery was quick.

Can't help myself

Being the Scrooge that I am I always price check before purchasing. However I've found you can't go past Ink Depot for replacement cartridges. Great service, prompt delivery. I may even start foregoing price checking in future.

Phone call back service

I have brrn using Ink Depo for quiet a few years and in the past have been a very satisfied customer.
Today for the first time i had to ring their Customer Service line. Due to the high "traffic", and having no choice, i left my name and phone number for a call back. This is suppose to happen within 2 business hours. Here it is 3.5 hours later and still no call back. Terrible customer service.

Absolutely excellent

I live in Melbourne. I ordered at 1340 on Wednesday and received my order at 1500 on Thursday. This was my first order and wouldn't go anywhere else!

Beats going out in the car

I've been a customer of Ink Depot for nearly two years and highly recommend them. Every occasion I have purchased toner it is delivered next business day. Personally I prefer genuine HP toner and their prices are very competitive, if fact I always price check and Ink Depot consistently are cheaper.

Always Easy

I have ordered from Ink Depot for years, never had a problem and always get next day delivery. What more could you ask for

Always excellent

I have been ordering from Ink Depot for a while now and every time it is easy, their prices are competitive and what I have ordered arrive very promptly. Very realisable and good to do business with and I recommend you try them!

Rapid delivery

I ordered ink from Ink Depot about 3:00 pm one afternoon. It was delivered by 9:00 am the next morning. That was excellent service! Thanks guys. Additionally, the purchasing process was very easy and the price is one of the best around. A pleasure to do business.

Superb service

This must be the benchmark in service for online retailing. Ordered printer cartridge at 9am and delivered at 2.30pm on the same day. Price also very competitive. Will deal with Ink Depot again!

Exceptional, as always

Have been using Ink Depot for the last three years, cannot fault them on price or service. Products turn up well packaged within two days to our rural mailbox. Don't know how they do it ...

Atrocious handling

Spent several hundred bucks on photo paper, the packaging was just terrible. Some of the paper was bended on the sides, every package was wrinkled. I would be returning that order if that was not for an urgency to do some prints. I can only hope the framing would help. Despite the quick service, the handling was utterly unacceptable - the softest grade or cardboard wrapped in a plastic sheet with no means of protecting the packs of paper or even a slightest consideration to ensure the different sizes were securely and firmly tucked together to prevent any movement en route.

Emailing the shop resulted in a polite "we do not think it was that bad when the goods left warehouse".. Fair enough. Apparently they consider having shop's obligations concluded by taking the stock out from the shelf.

Won't be coming back and unfortunately cannot recommend this shop to anyone. At least to buy paper from. Was my first and last purchase.

Fast, efficient servce

Purchased printer inks for the first time from Ink Depot, received inks one day later.
Before sending, a rep from the store rang to confirm my details as I was a first time customer.
Very impressed.

Fantastic Service ALWAYS

We have been using Ink Depot for a few years now and thought it was time to give a review
We have never had a problem.
They are always VERY prompt.
They answer emails.
They are very cost competative
We highly recommend this site

Great Service, very prompt delivery

I ordered 6 genuine Canon inks around 9 am yesterday online and took delivery before 5 pm the same day. I've always been satisfied with their service and delivery for over 5 years now and have never been disappointed. They always email me when my inks are on special and are always courteous and helpful if I need to contact them. No shipping costs if order is over $99 which it always is for my colour printer but I haven't found any cheaper prices online. Although they are in Qld they have a depot in Melbourne. Definitely happy with my experience.

Cheap and Prompt Delivery

I have bought ink cartridges from Ink Depot on a number of occasions. My experience on each occasion is that they are cost competitive, goods are delivered promptly and their order status communication is good. I highly recommend them. Shipping is free if your order value is greater than AUD $99.
Cheap and prompt delivery
Nothing

Exceptional customer service! Speedy delivery!

I have ordered ink cartridges many times from them and have always received great service. The website was easy to navigate and I was able to find what I needed. The lady on the phone was informative and so quick to respond to my questions! The cartridges arrived the next day and were exactly what I was looking. I was thoroughly impressed with their service and fast delivery. I highly recommend them!
Reliable, fast delivery, fantastic service, easy to navigate website

Great customer service

I bought my printer from them. They gave me advice on different models. I wanted one that doesn't waste ink self cleaning. The lady I spoke to was very knowledgeable. I'm happy with the choice I made. I recently purchased replacement ink. It was packaged well and was here the next day.
fast delivery, helpful staff member

Amazing Service. Prompt delivery

I have ordered from these guys several times, and I've never had a bad experience. The staff are really helpful, and got back to me straight away. And the delivery was so fast! I would recommend these guys for anyone looking for good old fashion customer service and incredibly fast delivery times.
reliable, excellent customer service

Great Service, Fast Delivery

Ordered toner for my colour laser printer on Friday. I was really surprised how fast they deliver the orders. I have ordered on Friday afternoon. On Monday the toner cartridges were at my door. The cartridges were original, not fake. I was a bit worried to order through them, as there were no reviews on this site, but I've found reviews on other sites and decided to give them a chance.
very cheap, fast delivery, free delivery for orders more than $95