Ink Depot

Jesse

JesseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Service & Excellent Prices

I am now a sworn Ink Depot customer. I have dealt with John many times now and I have received fast friendly service. In one case, they were out of stock of the ink I required, but they managed to source some that day from another contact they had and posted it to me immediately. And the price was discounted. Thank you team Ink Depot. Thank you John for your excellent service.

MadbroSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant Service and a Brilliant Price

Yesterday at lunchtime I bought a Canon printer online on the Ink Depot website. I called the 1300 number as I wanted to ensure the printer was in stock. I spoke to John who said stock was low but if I bought the printer soon he would look out for the order and expedite it. Well I ordered the printer and ink, phoned John and informed him. The next morning at 9.15am the printer and ink arrived, what great service. Thanks John and Ink Depot.

Marcelle

MarcelleSydney, NSW

Delivery within 24 hours just before Christmas!

I found Inkdepot online in a search, two days before Christmas. Not only were the genuine printer inks cheaper than the major stores, it was easy to order it all online and make the payment. Being so close to Christmas, I had no expectation it would arrive for a number of days but this morning I found the delivery on my doorstep, in less than 24 hours of me having made the order and today is Christmas Eve. Fantastic! I am so impressed. You've won me over! Excellent service.

Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great service

I ordered a Fuji toner cartridge at 10am, and it was delivered by 2pm. And I received a free pen. Outstanding service. I will buy from Inkdepot again. Price was excellent and delivery to the door was free

Fast, easy order & delivery! .... & then same for fixing my stuff-up!

First time order was easy and with fast delivery. Only then did I realise that I’d ordered the wrong cartridges!! — entirely my own fault. But that’s no problem for this excellent service, with a simple and well-explained returns process which then allowed me to submit the correct order. I’ll definitely be getting all my ink here in future.

Jo R.

Jo R.Darling Downs, QLD

Can't get any better than InkDepot!

Ordered Monday, arrived Tuesday! Can't get better than that! Great prices too! Ordering online was easy and website clear to understand. Great range of products. I will be using again. Highly recommended.

Mother dear

Mother dearNew South Wales

Super fast delivery

Ordered Canon photo paper online from Ink Depot and it arrived 2 days later. Exceptional service from Ink Depot especially as I live in regional NSW. Now looking to buy ink cartridges from them.

Phillip

PhillipSydney

Great price and super fast deliver

I ordered the printer on Friday afternoon and received it Monday morning at 9am. The price was low and the delivery was quick.

51Modelbloke

51ModelblokeForster, NSW, 2428

Can't help myself

Being the Scrooge that I am I always price check before purchasing. However I've found you can't go past Ink Depot for replacement cartridges. Great service, prompt delivery. I may even start foregoing price checking in future.

Phone call back service

I have brrn using Ink Depo for quiet a few years and in the past have been a very satisfied customer.
Today for the first time i had to ring their Customer Service line. Due to the high "traffic", and having no choice, i left my name and phone number for a call back. This is suppose to happen within 2 business hours. Here it is 3.5 hours later and still no call back. Terrible customer service.

Simon

SimonMelbourne

Absolutely excellent

I live in Melbourne. I ordered at 1340 on Wednesday and received my order at 1500 on Thursday. This was my first order and wouldn't go anywhere else!

Beats going out in the car

I've been a customer of Ink Depot for nearly two years and highly recommend them. Every occasion I have purchased toner it is delivered next business day. Personally I prefer genuine HP toner and their prices are very competitive, if fact I always price check and Ink Depot consistently are cheaper.

Carol

CarolChiltern

Always Easy

I have ordered from Ink Depot for years, never had a problem and always get next day delivery. What more could you ask for

Keith

Keith

Always excellent

I have been ordering from Ink Depot for a while now and every time it is easy, their prices are competitive and what I have ordered arrive very promptly. Very realisable and good to do business with and I recommend you try them!

frenan

frenanWahroonga

Rapid delivery

I ordered ink from Ink Depot about 3:00 pm one afternoon. It was delivered by 9:00 am the next morning. That was excellent service! Thanks guys. Additionally, the purchasing process was very easy and the price is one of the best around. A pleasure to do business.

Flatcamel99

Flatcamel99Brisbane

Superb service

This must be the benchmark in service for online retailing. Ordered printer cartridge at 9am and delivered at 2.30pm on the same day. Price also very competitive. Will deal with Ink Depot again!

Exceptional, as always

Have been using Ink Depot for the last three years, cannot fault them on price or service. Products turn up well packaged within two days to our rural mailbox. Don't know how they do it ...

EugeneB

EugeneBAU

Atrocious handling

Sheila

SheilaErina

Fast, efficient servce

Purchased printer inks for the first time from Ink Depot, received inks one day later.
Before sending, a rep from the store rang to confirm my details as I was a first time customer.
Very impressed.

kaygee

kaygeeSoutheast, SA

Fantastic Service ALWAYS

We have been using Ink Depot for a few years now and thought it was time to give a review
We have never had a problem.
They are always VERY prompt.
They answer emails.
They are very cost competative
We highly recommend this site