Ember Plumbing & Gas

• Rates and Fees
Oz

OzPerth, WA

First Class Job, Very Reasonable Prices. Highly Recommended

Dylan and co installed new hot water system at best price. Excellent workmanship, very neat and clean.
They subsequently detected an inaccessible gas leak, probably under the concrete floor, may have been leaking for years.
Dylan then came back with team to run new gas pipes to all points, tested and approved by gas authority.
I have used several plumbing companies over the last 30 years and Ember P&G are the best.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Julie H

Julie HPerth, WA

Great Service on a Hot Water System Install

Honest and friendly service! Called Ember this morning regarding our hot water system that had sprung a leak. Honest upfront quote which was the lowest of 4 quotes and the hot water system was replaced in the same day. Thanks again guys I have passed on your number and I will certainly be using your service again!

john

john

Good service

I had OK service to get some plumbing done would use again. They came out to the house on time, did the work with good quality and let me take a few days to pay

Plumbers

Find out how Ember Plumbing & Gas compares to other Plumbers

Debra

DebraPerth

Professional, knowledgeable and good price

Dylan's quote was about half that of [Company removed] and no call out fee. His 1st visit was to confirm my 15 year old hot water system needed replacing, so he wrote out a detailed quote and organised a date to install. There was no charge for that visit. 2nd visit he arrived on time and installed the system, cleaned up and took old system away. He did a great job and I highly recommend him. Also, the electrician Dylan used was good. Luke let me know that the previous electrical work I'd had done in the ceiling didn't meet regulations, so I could follow that up.