Ember Plumbing & Gas

Ember Plumbing & Gas

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julie H

Julie HPerth, WA

Great Service on a Hot Water System Install

Honest and friendly service! Called Ember this morning regarding our hot water system that had sprung a leak. Honest upfront quote which was the lowest of 4 quotes and the hot water system was replaced in the same day. Thanks again guys I have passed on your number and I will certainly be using your service again!

john

john

Good service

I had OK service to get some plumbing done would use again. They came out to the house on time, did the work with good quality and let me take a few days to pay

Debra

DebraPerth

Professional, knowledgeable and good price

Dylan's quote was about half that of [Company removed] and no call out fee. His 1st visit was to confirm my 15 year old hot water system needed replacing, so he wrote out a detailed quote and organised a date to install. There was no charge for that visit. 2nd visit he arrived on time and installed the system, cleaned up and took old system away. He did a great job and I highly recommend him. Also, the electrician Dylan used was good. Luke let me know that the previous electrical work I'd had done in the ceiling didn't meet regulations, so I could follow that up.