Verifiedeshealth.com.au

2.0
1.5

Matt1987
Matt1987Gippsland, VIC10 posts

You will have to jump through hoops for hospital cover when your admitted

For the premium you pay the service is disgraceful, I was admitted to public hospital initially and when going through the process of getting transferred to a private hospital ESH made it very difficult for me to get transferred. Wanted reports off doctors to see if it was a pre existing condition even when my policy was 3 weeks away from the waiting period. (I never had any pre existing condition) and then was told a decision would be made in 5-7 days. For someone who has served in emergency services for over 10 years I am pretty disappointed and will be changing to someone who has my back. Show details
T-bird
T-birdSYDNEY11 posts

Used to be good but now slipping down

One of the reasons I've stuck with these guys for so long (several years now) is because they were so prompt with reimbursements and good with customer service. Now, instead of getting your claim reimbursed within a couple of business days, it's blown out to weeks. So if you have to use a service without HICAPS, you'll be waiting quite a while for your out-of-pocket expenses, which I simply can't afford to do. It's also been days now since I emailed them asking when my latest claim is likely to be processed and I'm still awaiting a response. Time to start looking elsewhere. Show details
Jude
Jude

So happy we changed

Customer service is exceptional and we have always had quick rebates on claims. I always recommend ESH whenever I get the opportunity to speak about it. Great value, the premiums are better than anywhere else.

Adam
Adam

Great value for money! Love it!

Very good service from the moment I first contacted ESH.

Couldn't be happier with the value for money.

Any issues or questions, jump on the phone and they look after you extremely well!

FrankNKathy Turner
FrankNKathy Turner

I can say this is the best there is

We were quite surprised to find Emergency Services health offered a really comprehensive package tailored just for us. The price is right for what you get too. All enquiries have been answered either by email or on the phone. Highly recommend this for all members seeking health insurance.

Jodie K
Jodie KBrisbane

Service Plus

From my first contact enquiring about a policy, ES Health have been nothing but a pleasure to deal with compared to our last health fund. Our policy not only came in cheaper than our previous insurer but the benefits were better and the customer service was miles ahead. So far, I’ve experienced nothing but great customer service.

SSS
SSS

Do customers switching from other providers need to serve waiting periods if they have been with the previosu provider for > 12 months

Emergency Services Health   DM

Hi! We offer continuity of cover, so you can switch to us without it impacting your waiting periods - they will switch with you.

Jro
Jro

Do you offer extras cover aligned with Medibank 70% option?

Marg
Marg

Is Emergency Services Health available to employed head office staff of the NSW Rural Fire Service?

Emergency Services Health   DM

Hi Marg, Yes all employees and volunteers of NSW Rural Fire Service qualify for Emergency Services Health. We would love to talk to you about the many benefits 1300 703 703.

See all Emergency Services Health questions