4Emma Cloud Hybrid Pillow

The mattress is firm and offers good support for my back. Show details ·  1
Heather H
Heather H8 posts

Fabulous children's pillow

Perfect size and great quality for child's bed. The option to add more support is just the very best idea I've seen ever! Show details ·  1
cassandrailagan
cassandrailagan

Soft but flat since day 1

The inner memory foam didn’t expand much after opening. Its a flat pillow for me Show details
Jo Larratt
Jo LarrattSydney, NSW

Worst pillow ever

Too small to fit into a standard pillowcase.
Not comfortable nor supportive.
These pillows were free for a reason! Show details
Michael Hanslip
Michael Hanslip
  Fair Incentive Verified

Pretty good but not perfect

A bit small, it doesn’t occupy the same space as a standard pillow. The external piece is a bit too firm. The optional internal bit is a good addition for me. I like the shape. It’s pretty good but neither great nor perfect.
The name says cloud but the pillow is much firmer than any cloud I’ve imagined sleeping on. Show details
Sam Byrne
Sam Byrne

Super comfy

Great pillow that enables a great night sleep with great neck support. Only issue is that it is smaller than the average pillow. Show details ·  1
Brittanym
Brittanym2 posts

Super soft and customisable

Super soft and light but still firm with insert allowing for plenty of adjustment to needs. Does not loose shape even when insert removed. Has been great addition to bed and getting satisfying night sleep. Show details ·  1
Lucinda Cowden
Lucinda CowdenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Takes a while to get used to but now I wouldn’t go back

The height options and choices took me a while to get used to, tried it with and without the memory foam insert and I’m finding it supports my neck and shoulders much better than a normal pillow and the last time I went to the osteopath he noticed that my neck and shoulder was much improved… so it’s a winner Show details ·  1
Kenny
Kenny2 posts

Fatastic pillow

Having the ability to remove the center foam allows the pillow to suit our preferences Show details ·  1
Bili
Bili2 posts

Its good

Took me a few days to get use to it. But now i love it no more shoulder neck or shoulder pain Show reply
Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Fair Incentive

I am now sleeping like a Log

Since purchasing my Emma bed I have had to set my alarm and turn the volume up! I have such a deep sleep . Thanks for changing my life. Show details ·  1
Joseph Jauregui
Joseph Jauregui

Amazing Pillow

This pillow is an amazing companion to my Emma comfort mattress. The pillow has great shape and support! Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
PCS
PCS

Fine but didn't live up to expectations

I had high hopes for this pillow. I'd never spent this much money on a pillow before but having had an injury I wanted something really good and liked the idea that it had the removable piece.
Pros: I don't use the removable foam wedge at home, but I've put it in the pillow when I go on an overnight trip and I'm not sure what the bedding will be like.
It's fairly comfortable
Cons: I feel like it's not much better than other similar pillows I've had that cost a LOT less.
The removable wedge is small enough that you can feel the edges of it.
I thought the finish on the pillow would be nicer for the cost? and maybe a removable/washable cover?

It's fine. I use it. But I wouldn't spend that money again. Show details

Susan Alex
Susan AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Not for Me

I thought that this pillow would be wonderful as I am very happy with their mattress. The filling has flattened where your head lies and does not regain it's original structure. I have tried to wash it to see if the fibres expand again, however they do not. For the high price point, I thought that it would be superior quality. Unfortunately, this has not been my experience. My neck has bee worse off and I no longer use it. I did try and persevere. It was definitely not worth the money I paid.