4Emma Comfort Premium Mattress

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
  • Very Hard

Irene
IreneSydney, NSW6 posts

Mattress

The mattress is too hard and I’m disappointed because the description does not describe what I purchased Show details
Luke Kennelly
Luke Kennelly

Super comfortable and supportive

Good service, comfortable mattress and wake up happy free from pain. Show details ·  1
Katherine Carswell
Katherine Carswell2 posts

Best nights sleep

The mattress is comfortable and supportive. My husband and I don't wake each other up moving in the night and both sleep so much better. I have less chronic back pain than with our previous mattress. Show details ·  1
BTM
BTMSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive King

Perfectly comfortable

Very comfortable, supportive, no partner disturbances, I am sleeping better and longer, no back or hip pain, very happy, I also bought the bed frame and very easy to assemble and looks great Show details ·  1
Natashka H.
Natashka H.North West, QLD

Never got this one

Sold me this mattress without actually having it in stock. I found this out after I myself reached out to them after almost month of waiting... They did upgrade me to the diamond for the trouble. So yeah, not bad. Show details
Emma Sleep
Emma Sleep   DM
Danielle D.
Danielle D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great purchase!!!

The mattress is exactly what I had anticipated - a little on the firmer side (and that's from someone who likes a firm mattress), but I think that it's slowly being worked in. Great back support if you lay on your back, but again, a tad firm for side sleepers like myself. Show details ·  1
Aly K
Aly K

A good purchase!

I bought this mattress for my spare bedroom. My guests have found it very comfortable. I did have to buy a mattress topper though as I personally thought it was too firm without it. But I believe it will soften with more use so it can only get better! Overall I am happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Stephen Penfold
Stephen PenfoldSydney, NSW3 posts

Comfortable

Bought this bed for the family when they stay over. They are hard markers & fussy with how a mattress should feel. During their first visit they were ver complementary of how comfortable the mattress was. I have a happy customer with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Caroline Stephens
Caroline Stephens
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Needed the comfort layer - then perfect

Emma offer a free comfort layer if the mattress is too hard. Once we added the comfort layer it was perfect. Show reply
Scott B.
Scott B.South East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

Came on time and has helped with my back issues Show reply
Julia Crammond
Julia Crammond
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

I had my doubts but I am blown away!

We needed a new mattress for my daughter’s bed and I wanted a quality mattress without breaking the bank. I read heaps of reviews on this one and while I had my doubts about an “out of the box” mattress, given it was on sale I went ahead and ordered it. No word of a lie now my husband and I both want to replace our expensive (and not that old) mattress with this one, it is SO comfortable - firm but but not hard, doesn’t jiggle about when one person moves and my daughter is sleeping like a dream - HIGHLY recommend this mattress. Show details ·  1
Brendon Allan
Brendon AllanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Really comfortable bed for a great price

Got a great deal on the mattress, was sceptical at first but it's ended up being one of the most comfortable mattresses I've owned, can't fault it, especially at the price point Show details ·  1
Hardik Patel
Hardik Patel

Value for money!

Used for sometime now and pretty amazing so far, no complaints Show details ·  1
Mark A.
Mark A.
  Verified King

Great mattress at a great price

Great mattress at a great price, will buy again soon. Show details ·  1
Linda B.
Linda B.Gippsland, VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Reasonable price, great comfort and communication

We are loving our Emma mattress so far. It has the right level of firmness and support. Delivery was fast and the communication was excellent from purchase to delivery. We couldn’t look past the price and reviews. It is certainly far more comfortable than our old inner spring which was well overdue for an upgrade. Show details ·  1