2Emma Wooden Bed Queen

88% · 597 · 10%

D and H
D and HNorth-East, TAS2 posts

Quality Product

Well made bed with a quality finish. Easy to assemble and solid once assembled. The only reason I don't give it a 5 star rating is the excessive packaging. So much polystyrene and plastic! Show details ·  1
Sophie S.
Sophie S.Southwest, VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

By far the best bed I’ve ever had!

I got my Emma bed with the Diamond hybrid mattress almost a year ago. It was easy for me to assemble on my own, the parts simply slotted together. Once it was all set up it felt solid and heavy, make sure to assemble it in the right position!
I had expected the mattress to have a new smell but didn’t notice anything and slept soundly from day one.
I ended up adding the comfort topper, as I had had trouble sleeping on my side for many years, I can now comfortably sleep on either side.
There is no sagging in the mattress and the bed does not creak, plus it looks great! Show details ·  1
Geoffrey Tan
Geoffrey TanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Great bed and mattress

Probably the most comfortabable bed and mattress we have ever own. Easy to assemble. Mattress came rolled up and easy to install. Show details ·  1
Carol Mcphail
Carol Mcphail

I love my Emma bed!

After many years, I now have a bed I truly love, from the timber itself to its clean sleek design and sturdy construction. It was easy enough to assemble and looks amazing in my bedroom as well as being the most comfortable bed I've ever owned. Show details ·  1
Sunil Shenoy
Sunil ShenoySydney, NSW2 posts

An very comfortable bed!

The comfort of this bed is obviously in its aesthetics but that's not it. The bed is also very easy to fix up and get ready.

The design of the Emma wooden bed is very intelligent and provides a very comfortable and sturdy feel.

The only issue I face is that the bed head sometimes make a creaky sound when I lean on which is not a big thing but something the company might need to look into but sturdy mattress and bed more than make up for it. The drawers are well designed and handy as well.

Love it and looking forward to using this for a long time! Show reply

CathyF
CathyFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Nice design - great storage!

Love this simple clean design; we got the four storage drawers which really make use of the space and my cats love the centre tunnel underneath to play in! There is a little creak in the bedhead part. Show details ·  1
Helen Hicks
Helen HicksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple to assemble

This bed was a replacement for a bulky bed head. It has given us space back in our spare room. It was simple to assemble. Show details ·  1
Prue Mcintosh
Prue Mcintosh2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Stylish, functional and easy to assemble

Bought online a queen bed with bed head and 4 under bed storage and it arrived so quickly.
Simple to put together, and the mattress is a dream. No noises when rolling over. Only, a wee bit too much packaging and styrofoam to get rid of after unboxing.
Comfy, sleek and functional with the under bed storage. The wheels of the under bed storage don’t glide smoothly over carpet - much better over floorboards… Show details ·  1
Joey
Joey2 posts
  Fair Incentive Queen

Love, love, love this bed!

Most comfortable bed I have ever had. Absolutely love it! Show details ·  1
Hugh Hamilton
Hugh HamiltonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great bed to sleep in

Very comfortable bed and always have a great sleep. Great for my back Show details ·  1
Roslyn Wilkins
Roslyn WilkinsSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Just love my new emma queen size bed

Looks stylish and is so, so comfortable.
One of my family members decided to purchase the same queen size bed because of my positive comments about our new bed.
Bliss. Show details ·  1
Flo T.
Flo T.Perth, WA3 posts

Outstanding

Easy to build, no screws✅
Fantastic to look at✅
Easy to order ✅
Delivered in TWO days✅✅
Queen size makes you feel like a queen ✅
Also bought the mattress and oh my, never slept better ✅✅
Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Sarah Miller
Sarah Miller
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Love it and helped my back problems

Love this bed and mattress, it has definitely help my back issues, Although the frames does appear to get damage easier than other beds I have had. Show reply
Allira Scott
Allira Scott

Great bed

I am so happy with my Emma bed. It could be a lil softer, but I’m happy regardless. It was easy to put together and shipping was fast too. I also ordered the under bed storage, which they didn’t have and gave me a full refund. I REALLY wish I had the under bed storage, but the refund allowed me to buy different storage options. Show details ·  1
Kristy Shearn
Kristy Shearn
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Exactly what I was after!

Sturdy frame, mattress is great for someone with back pain. Very supportive and luxurious all in one.
Bonus that it was easy to assemble and slip straight into Show details ·  1