Emmaljunga Nitro City

Emmaljunga Nitro City

Swede89

Swede89Gothenburg

Good space

It is easy to pack in our Holden Commodore. Could be easier to fold but overall really happy! Like that it is easy to clean and great storage underneath. Great value for your money. Also good that if you sell it second hand the prices are good so you get your money back.

Robyn P.

Robyn P.Williams Landing

Excellent all purpose pram

We bought this pram and used it first for my son and then for my daughter. It was fantastic - very easy to use, simple to keep clean and very comfortable for the kids to lie in and sit in. I loved that it came with a bassinet attachment as well as the upright seat for toddler age which could be reclined. Slightly more expensive than other prams on the market but it was excellent quality and, after years of use by 2 kids, it was still in almost new condition. Highly recommend!

Rebecca Kate

Rebecca KateAU

Absolutely beautiful quality pram that's also easy to use

I've been thru nearly 60 prams now , including bugaboo cameleon, uppababy alta and vista (the firm favourite still) and the nitro city along with the vista, is about the best pram I've used. So incredibly light and airy to push , it has a gentle bounce and comfortable large roomy seat that will settle the fussiest of babies

The only downsides to those pram are its on the heavier side and slightly bulky, and if I'm being ultra picky, the hood (I love bugaboo breezy hoods they're quite high and open) and the basket design could improve as stuff fell out easily, but apart from the pram is absolutely perfect

Well worth the investment!

Suz M

Suz MBrisbane

Most beautiful pram around

Katherine

KatherineAdelaide

The best thing I've purchased for my son!

AshMackie

AshMackieorange

Best purchase by far!

Spent a lot of time looking for a pram that had all the features I was after and the Emma ticked all of them! Beautiful pram, I have the white leatherette and it's super easy to keep clean, not like those yucky black fabric prams which show up all stains. It pushes like a dream and my son loves it. Definitely recommend and worth every dollar

Jaide

Jaide

Absolutely love this pram!!

I did a lot of research as I wanted a quality pram that would be easy to push and manoeuvre. I saw the nitro at a baby expo and instantly fell in love with the white leather and styling of the nitro. Once I tested the pram I was super impressed. This pram is an absolute dream to steer and my 3 week old son sleeps very soundly and comfortably in the bassinet. It comes with many features which is fantastic and the leather is so easy to clean. Great storage underneath and the sun canopy provides excellent coverage. Super impressed and very happy with my choice.

BuzzyBee

BuzzyBee

Well Worth the Expense

clumsy1
    clumsy1

Hello - I have just purchased this pram and was under the mpression that you couldn't use a capusle with it as there is not adaptor compatible and their actual capsule is not sold here in Australia?

BonzaSonza

BonzaSonzaPerth

Excellent all-rounder pram

Very Happy UNTIL baby turned 9 months

Emmaljunga
    Valco B.Emmaljunga
    katla
    katla

I agree my baby is 8 months and she too slouches forward on the most upright position

Fourth recline position missing

2cents

2centsMelbourne

The Rolls Royce of Prams!

Brilliant All Rounder

JAA

JAA

If something breaks - don't expect to get it fixed!

Pao_79AU

The best pram!

I'm absolutely happy with this pram. The Emma has 4 seat positions (including completely Flat - in my opinion you don't need to buy the bassinet) perfect for the growing baby who loves to see the world, it is more padded and comfy for little babies (when she was a newborn I just laid a blanket in there to give more padding, she used to have a long nap), you can turn pram forward or backward, I love the suspension, perfect for cooler months, Kids are eating often and the pram gets very dirty, and with a wipe down with wet cloth, it looks like new again. It is well made, very Classic and stylish, you get the attention of everyone.
    Excellent Quality, Comfortable, easy to steer, looks,
    Takes up space in the boot

Pao_79

2015 I used my Emma for baby #2 summer 2914 baby. It was perfect, baby didn't sweat of feel uncomfortable. I chose white and it stills white. Cheers,

Jek R

Jek RAU

You get what you pay for

adorable-c

adorable-cSA, 5083

Best pram EVER!

MrsA35AU

Absolutely fantastic

Tina26
    Tina26
    MrsA35

I purchased it from tinytotswagga.com.au. Ask them for freight cost. I live in Australia. But a few uk stockists ship to usa

Jiggzy

JiggzyAU

The pram I always wanted!

queen-bee
    queen-bee

Fabulous Pram!

Brilliant pram - can't fault it. Would highly recommend the carrycot too - our tall and very heavy 5 month old is still very content to have a snooze in it. The regular seat attachment is easy to adjust from sleep position to upright - the hood is big enough to shield out the sun no matter WHAT angle it's shining - it pushes and turns so easily (even on GRASS) - and the adjustable handlebars make it comfortab to push no matter what height you are.
    Can't rave enough about it - worth the $
    The basket underneath is a little smaller than some other prams but I've never had an issue with this.