3.4

59% · 107 · 41%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
3.8
Brand Manager for End Of Lease Bond Cleaning? Claim your listing.

Mike Buildcorp
Mike BuildcorpSydney, NSW2 posts

would use these again, hopefully I dont need to for while ;)

We had a really picky real estate agent so were wary when getting a bond clean done to one of warehouses. These guys stepped in and nailed it. Dont let the old reviews fool you. The new management have this thing humming.
Johnny
Johnny2 posts

Awesome Service got my bond back!

Was looking for an end of lease clean that could do the job without having much notice. I was delighted to see that they were able to do it in a short period of time. In the end, I was able to get my bond back thanks to them.
Thanks team, will be getting in touch in the future.
Sarah S
Sarah SSydney, NSW

Vanessa Thompson
Vanessa ThompsonSydney, NSW2 posts

This is perfect! Couldn’t have been better

I can’t speak highly enough of the end of lease bond cleaning I received. If you’re in need of a thorough, professional and reliable cleaning service that will make your move out process a breeze, I wholeheartedly recommend giving them a call. Their dedication to quality and customer satisfaction is truely commendable. Thank you for making my transition to a new home so much smoother!
Timothy O.
Timothy O.Sydney, NSW2 posts

The best from start to finish!

When I found myself needing to move out unexpectedly, End of Lease Bond Cleaners truly saved the day. They went above and beyond with their cleaning services, ensuring every nook and cranny of the property was shining like new. Their attention to detail impressed me and gave me confidence that I would receive my bond in full – which indeed happened! Thank you so much, guys, for easing my stress during this challenging time by delivering such exceptional service.
Andy
Andy2 posts

Easy and as expected

Was surprised with how easy it was to book the clean in, didn't even have to speak to anyone! The cleaner was on time and apartment looked great after. Will use next time for sure, thanks!
Lex H.
Lex H.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Great company to deal with

Was encouraged by the manager to review as he had just taken over the company and didn’t hesitate as he’s done a wonderful turning it around. Service and booking procedure was impeccable. Hopefully people see past the old reviews and see that these guys are now legit
Ace M.
Ace M.New South Wales3 posts

Perfect clean & Great communication

Was super surprised seeing some of the other views on here compared to my experience.

Probably would have deterred me had I looked.

But my service was nothing but ease.

Great communication, updated every step of the way.

Fairly priced for what I needed and the team more than met my expectations

Farida
FaridaSydney, NSW3 posts

great company

Used these guys on my last 2 leases and had no issues. Was definitely surprised at these negative reviews. I called the company to thank them and they requested I review which is the first time i saw the negative reviews
Ossie Deegs
Ossie DeegsSydney, NSW4 posts

Great cleaning, great new managment it seems

Only saw these negative reviews after using these guys, they did mention change of managment so Maybe that’s why I had a good experience. Easy to book in and work
Was great

Rates and Fees
Josh
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Absolutely useless

Waiting for them to arrive no calls or txt booked in and nothing can’t get hold of anyone bloody con artists. Would never recommend to my worst enemy’s. Do not use.
Danielle
Danielle

Scam!!!

Booked an end of lease clean online and paid a deposit. My booking was still listed as "tentative" a week later. I sent multiple emails and texts asking if my booking was confirmed and got no reply so i cancelled the booking. The next day they emailed to say booking was confirmed. I asked them to cancel and refund the deposit.
Refusal to refund saying I owe a $70 cancellation fee when I cancelled 12 days prior to the booked date!! No mention of cancellation fee on website or in terms. Rude customer service, don't book this company
Sweet treats
Sweet treatsPerth, WA

Do Not Hire These Over Priced Rude Amateurs!

• poor customer service
• rude and obnoxious phone manner
• they caused damage to the property and denied it
• the cleaning standard was poor and left streaks on surfaces and on the floor
• the manager was rude and gas lights you whilst attempting to intimidate you and demands that you provide evidence that your property wasn’t damaged before
• the cleaners call you directly and then the office calls and emails you telling you to not call or talk to the cleaners directly as that is threatening behaviour even though they called you
• unprofessional