Bethany B.

Bethany B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our new home is sparkling clean!

Gary was friendly, professional and easy to communicate with. Also very flexible, we rang with short notice and Gary was able to help accommodate our needs.
    Nav and Sakshi worked very hard to make our new house sparkling clean. They were polite and efficient. You wouldn’t even know there is any glass in our windows they’re so clean!
    We will definitely use this company again in the future.
    Thank you for your wonderful work!
    Kind regards,
    Bethany

Abe

AbeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Job

We hire these cleaners for our property.It was a big headache for me. But I am very thankful to the boys who did a good job and gave new life to the house. I recommend them to all my friends and relatives. Thanks

MUNISH SHARMA

MUNISH SHARMA

Excellent services

Fantastic job! We had a bushfire in our area two months ago & me and my wife first think to clean all the smoke dust from our house. But when we seen the house is full of smoke dust. So we decided hiring professional cleaners.I would like to thank End of lease clean Melbourne guys who clean our house when no other company was ready to come on Sunday. Our house looks brand new & dust free. It was a deep cleaning with all the furniture sanitize properly. Highly recommended them. Thanks

House Cleaning Services

Find out how End Of Lease Clean Melbourne compares to other House Cleaning Services

Ramneek S.

Ramneek S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service

Friendly, efficient, professional !
    Thanks for all the extra attention to detail. That floor in the back where the dogs have been in and out was super grimy and it looks great now. I will recommend them to all my friends & family!

Gurpreet W.

Gurpreet W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Honest Service

Very Honest people who refunded me the without even I ask them to refund because the charge me for 4 bedroom house as I said them it’s 4 bedroom & when they arrived they found it was only 3 bedroom house. The cleaners put the 100% effort to clean our 40 year old house. Me & my wife both are very happy with the service & cleaning.Now we are asking them to clean our investment property as well.

Tajinder S.End Of Lease Clean Melbourne

Good to hear such positive feedback. Thank you for using and recommending our services! We are looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Kind Regards