4.9

Job Satisfaction

Mohinder S.
Mohinder S.

Perfect End of lease cleaning

We are so pleased with the End of lease clean Melbourne they provide us the outstanding cleaners who were on time & very polite.We are very satisfied as we got all our bond money back.Cleaning was from top to bottom where they put extra efforts to clean bathrooms because there was plenty of mould which we were so worried. 100% Mark's goes to these guys who made it so easy & bathrooms looks fresh & so clean. Love to recommend them as they are smooth & easy process company. 10/10 thanks
Gurbaksh Singh
Gurbaksh Singh

Move out cleaning

Very Good cleaning company.
I really appreciate the service's of this company and cleaners.
Thanks for providing very good services.
Apart form this, services are very affordable and professional.
Thanks a lot for providing good services.
Nikki
Nikki

Thorough and professional

Zee came on time, was friendly and did such a thorough job. The communication from Sunny was quick and clear. A great experience - I would certainly recommend for anyone doing a bond clean.
Alan H.
Alan H.

Good Service

Went direct to the company after being provided a short notice vacate. Company remained very flexible even though dates were changed more than once by the uplift company. Good clean, helpful staff and bond returned first time.
Rates and Fees
MAS
MASGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

A very large house and a job well done

End of lease cleaning of a very large 5 bedroom house. Couldn’t be more satisfied. The company kept in touch, were punctual, friendly and went out of their way to please myself and the agent. I would have no hesitation recommending Jackie and her team. Well done keep up the good work.
Vikas C.
Vikas C.

Reliable cleaners

End of Lease clean company have done an excellent job at my two rental properties in melbourne. Sunny is fantastic to coordinate with me - he understands the details quickly, asking sensible and reasonable questions and provided best quotation - and sent the experienced cleaner to get the job done. My landlord have found the guys polite and professional. they have cleaned bathroom thoroughly which was glumsy and provided sparkly cleaned. I have got the good impression from the landlord and they gave our all the bond money back to us easily.I do appreciate and recommend to anyone in my contact. highly appreciate ! best of luck team.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Our new home is sparkling clean!

Gary was friendly, professional and easy to communicate with. Also very flexible, we rang with short notice and Gary was able to help accommodate our needs.
Nav and Sakshi worked very hard to make our new house sparkling clean. They were polite and efficient. You wouldn’t even know there is any glass in our windows they’re so clean!
We will definitely use this company again in the future.
Thank you for your wonderful work!
Kind regards,
Bethany
Abe
AbeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Job

We hire these cleaners for our property.It was a big headache for me. But I am very thankful to the boys who did a good job and gave new life to the house. I recommend them to all my friends and relatives. Thanks
MUNISH SHARMA
MUNISH SHARMA2 posts

Excellent services

Fantastic job! We had a bushfire in our area two months ago & me and my wife first think to clean all the smoke dust from our house. But when we seen the house is full of smoke dust. So we decided hiring professional cleaners.I would like to thank End of lease clean Melbourne guys who clean our house when no other company was ready to come on Sunday. Our house looks brand new & dust free. It was a deep cleaning with all the furniture sanitize properly. Highly recommended them. Thanks
Ramneek S.
Ramneek S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Best service

Friendly, efficient, professional !
Thanks for all the extra attention to detail. That floor in the back where the dogs have been in and out was super grimy and it looks great now. I will recommend them to all my friends & family!
Gurpreet W.
Gurpreet W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Honest Service

Very Honest people who refunded me the without even I ask them to refund because the charge me for 4 bedroom house as I said them it’s 4 bedroom & when they arrived they found it was only 3 bedroom house. The cleaners put the 100% effort to clean our 40 year old house. Me & my wife both are very happy with the service & cleaning.Now we are asking them to clean our investment property as well. Show reply