Endeavour Mutual Bank

Online, Branches (See All)
See the Best Banks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Endeavour Mutual Bank

2.4
Feebs1801
Feebs1801Sydney, NSW

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Long term customer who is closing all my accounts now. Aus Mutual have Terrible customer service. How does someone CANCEL a card instead of activating it?? Left with no card to use. Hopeless customer service staff who don’t have a clue. Almost killed them to say sorry and all they could offer was “we can’t reverse a cancellation so we’ll just have to order you a new card”. Not good enough.

Skye M.
Skye M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

They are great

I’ve been with them for around 10 years. I’ve always found them friendly, informative and kind. There is a personal touch to their services. I would recommend them to anyone.

jj0123
jj0123South East Queensland, QLD

Personal loan application is convoluted - don't bother

Went thru the process of getting a small personal loan (4$k) to assist with payment of a solar panel system for our home. We have great credit but thought we'd take a loan rather than use our savings. The loan application process at Endeavour/Sydney Mutual is the most frustrating, time-consuming and annoying that I have ever experienced. Once the loan is finally approved you MUST go online and register to become a member before loan is issued. The online membership page is flawed and doesn't work properly and therefore consumes even more time. Staff have been condescending and largely unhelpful. We were approved for our loan but the membership process became so frustrating that we cancelled our application. Don't bother with this company.

TopicLoan Application
Chris A.
Chris A.

Terrible customer service

Firstly don’t expect to get your loan in the timeframe listed on the website. It’s taken me 6 weeks to be approved when the website says two business days for a personal loan. Every time I send in documents they wait a week to respond to me then request more, then wait a week again and request more.

Secondly “uh hello” is not a professional way to answer the phone. I’ve had several representatives pick up in a very unprofessional way.

Thirdly, I’m not at the accepting loan stage and I’m being told to verify my identity to create a bank account through them (which apparently is a must to get the loan) and yet whenever I click to enter my details it says that it cannot be progressed and it’s logged me out.

Endeavour M.Endeavour Mutual BankSend a private message
Banks

Find out how Endeavour Mutual Bank compares to other Banks

crapstratamanager
crapstratamanager

absolutely hopeless phone support, rude and provide no value at all

I enquired about term deposit loan and it was absolutely hopeless phone support, rude and provide no value at all, absolutely plague that everyone should try to avoid. Don't go with them!

TopicLoan Application
Endeavour M.Endeavour Mutual BankSend a private message
Unhappycustomer
Unhappycustomer

Great value and service for 3-year fixed home loan

I have been pleasantly surprised by the offering for a fixed home loan from Select Encompass in 2017. Not only did they offer a low rate (3.79%) without any fees but the features such as unlimited extra repayments and redraw are fantastic. Furthermore, the banking app provides touch ID to login and features such as cancelling a stolen card and notification of overseas travel.
The only negative thing I can say about this credit union is that there was no communication about the settlement date. Their solicitors did not let me know when this would happen.

Jules
Jules

Customer service was friendly and helpful. The bank account was simple to open, and a great product. Highly recommended if you want to become a valued member of a credit union and say goodbye to the big 4!