Endurance Treadmills

4.5

Gbanger

GbangerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not a bad treadmill.

Used this treadmill nearly everyday for 4 years. Bit disappointing it did not last a bit longer. Was not worth repairing after the motor stopped working. Hoping it was the control board but it wasn't. Good all round unit but a bit noisy and the speakers were poor. Would not discount getting another one as I assume the features would be a lot better 4 years down the track.

Maria

MariaLatham 2615, ACT

Best purchase I ever made

Buying this treadmill is the best purchase I have ever made. Exercise is very important to me so when gyms closed I needed to think of a way of exercising not just for my body and also for my metal state. This treadmill has done wonders for both and it continues to do so even after gyms reopened.

Sarah R

Sarah RHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

Easy ordering and they were great keeping me informed about which stage my delivery was at.
My Treadmill is exactly as pictured and described on the website it’s awesome.
Would highly recommend!

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Endurance Treadmills compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Jamie

Jamie

Zoom, Zoom!

I received my Zoom a few weeks ago. I am very happy with my purchase. It arrived quickly after coming back in stock, it was easy to put together and is running well. I like the smaller size of it so I have more room in my workout space for all my other gear.

Savy

SavyCentral, SA

Great Zoom, Great Service

Great service team at Endurance Treadmills. Gave us order updates throughout the pandemic and despite the delays i'd have no issues ordering from Endurance again.

The Treadmill is perfect, easy assembly, great functions, very sturdy and quite.

Thanks Endurance Treadmills

Marilyn

MarilynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Zoom Endurance Treadmill, my new best friend

The best treadmill I’ve ever bought, fantastic value and it’s just like having my own gym. Highly recommended to anyone wanting a treadmill. I would really buy again highly recommend.

Can’t leave without it

We are so happy with our Endurance Trademill Purchase
We have been using the Trademill for 2months now and so happy with it.
Excellent workout
Easy to use. I’d highly recommend anyone.

Great Product SPT endurance + amazing service!

Could not ask for anything more! SPT is commercial quality but compact enough and stable so very happy with unit. Very responsive and helpful service- quick and great advice from Dean. Underestimated the logistics of bringing unit up but Dean assisted and made arrangements very quickly! Highly recommend and would not hesitate to purchase from you again :)

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

My Endurance Treadmill

Best buy purchase I have done. I found it easy to select the treadmill through Endurance. I love the bluetooth connection for listening to my music through the treadmill's speakers.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Endurance Treadmills compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Great treadmill and service

Treadmill provides excellent workout and feels quality. Endurance were a pleasure to deal with and I’d highly recommend anyone on the fence to go for it - you won’t be disappointed