4.3

84% · 386 · 13%
Return Claim MadeYes · No

Jagjit Singh
Jagjit SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

strong sturdy treadmill at an affordable price

Decided to buy the Endurance Spirit treadmill after reading positive reviews.
It is our first treadmill, and it does everything we need and alot more. Very sturdy and stable. Quiet motor. Easy to understand and adjust speed and incline.
Only 6 screws to assemble,
And the delivery super efficient.
Cant go wrong
Easily folds for storage
Has incline settings multiple programs and speed settings on the bar making alot easier Show details
Phong Mai
Phong MaiWolli Creek4 posts

Kona Endurance Treadmill. 2024 Model

Best Treadmill I've bought so far. Very quiet, easy to move around, gentle on knees, affordable, great safety features and excellent customer service. Thanks Dean for all of your help!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

Endurance Predator

Delivery was done next day, so prompt and efficient. Originally we ordered Endurance Sprt but wanted to upgrade to Predator who is better for the knees, with more suspensions. They came back so quickly when a message was left and made everything so easy. And the machine was delivered next day. The assembly was very easy and quick.
We love our machine. It is very sturdy and strong. The belt is wide and long for walking and running as well. The features are easy to use. Definitely recommend the company and the machine! Thumbs up!! Show details
Mary
Mary

Endurance Spirit TM

Love my new treadmill. Was delivered the day after I ordered it. Looking forward to many years of exercising on it Show details
Kosijohn
Kosijohn

Well made & Functional Treadmill

I’m 80y/o with a recent Hip Replacement. I needed to be walking most Days to stop Muscle decline. I chose an Endurance Predator Max Cushion Deck after quite a lot of due diligence. Quick delivery. Set up in Spare Bedroom so can exercise at my convenience. I am satisfied with my decision to buy this Treadmill and would recommend it and the after sales service. Show details
Colin moss
Colin moss2 posts

Great Treadmill

Easy to use compact this is best cannot fault it in any way Show details
tricksfer
tricksfer

Good customer service

Love the treadmill and good customer service. Would recommend. 5 star Show details
Ninian L.
Ninian L.

Spirit Treadmill

Have had it now for around 3 weeks. It was easy to assemble and works well. I have now connected it to the FitShow app on my phone which controls it and connects to my heart rate monitor. Show details
Evana
EvanaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Evelyn
EvelynVictoria

Fast delivery and easy to assemble fantastic Endurance Spirit Treadmill

My new Endurance Spirit Treadmill arrived safely and very fast yesterday. It was so easy to put in just 6 screws and voila! I gave it a go straight away I was so excited (my old York lasted 25 years, so I was in withdrawal when it died). It's amazing, so smooth and even has a place for my tablet so I can read while I walk. I am also very impressed with the communication with Endurance Treadmills. Thank you so very much! Show details
Jock
Jock

a fantastic machine

I ordered my Predator late Monday and was surprised when it arrived at my door at lunchtime Wednesday.No problems with assembly . The window is fantastic with the program details etc a great machine I use it thee chimes daily and love it.
SHIBU J.
SHIBU J.Perth, WA

Very hard to assemble, and Very bad experience with Chat Support Service

I had a problem with the assembly. I couldn't hand tighten the screws, both screw holes were not aligned. I had to buy Power tools to tighten it. The screw thread got worn out because of it. I can't unscrew it now if I need to disassemble it.

Support Chat Service closed the chat halfway through without answering my question. Feel like rude customer service. I have got very bad experiences with treadmill assembly and customer service. I won't recommend this product to anyone.

Jannine
JannineSouth-Eastern Region, NSW5 posts

Good product, hard to get support but in the end Endurance does deliver as the intention to help is absolutely there

First of all, great Treadmill (Predator) unfortunately motherboard turned out not to be installed properly. Being very busy and no time to keep chasing up meant we sat with a non working machine for a good part of a year. And that is the key. Endurance will deliver support if you keep chasing it up, the intention is certainly there but you will have to stay on top of it so much it feels like an extra job.
However, the support, replacement of parts etc. will be delivered as the intention of the company is noticably: delivering quality products and support where needed.
I just wish that customer service would be less cumbersome to get by. Despite the hiccups I am very happy with my purchase.
Would I buy from Endurance again? Definitely! Show details
Mark
MarkNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great after sales service

I bought the Attack treadmill a couple of months ago and love it. I use it almost every day as does my daughter. I did have a small issue with the incline button causing the display to reset. Jen and Dean were fast and efficient in getting the new parts to me in Tasmania and organising a repairer, who was also great, to fit them. This has confirmed that I made the right decision by buying an Endurance treadmill. Show details
Sarah J.
Sarah J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I bought an Endurance Athlete treadmill 2 months ago and love it. I had a problem with it last night and chatted their support and they had someone call me and fix the issue after 8pm! Great service and a great product. Show details