Energy Makeovers

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Energy Makeovers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (129)
  • Purchase Price$54.68
Annq
AnnqGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great offer to public to update to Led lighting

Technician was on time and very prompt with replacing my light globe. And also took all the globes away including some used globes I had saved for recycling

Not Happy Jan

There were too many lights not replaced, reason given.
1 We don't have globes small enough to replace some globes
2. The replacement globes would not work
3. We can't change fluorescent tubes, you will have to organise someone to do that later.

Kate G.Energy Makeovers

Hi Keith, I'd be happy to investigate for you but would need more information, so please feel free to give us a call 1300 788 776. The comment about fluoros is correct, though. Unfortunately, they're not included in the free LED replacement scheme.

Trish R
Trish RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reliable and prompt service.

I found the tradesmen very professional and courteous. I had a minor problem and it was rectified quickly and without fuss.

Trustworthiness
Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spot on

Easy to work with, efficient solution, great outcome.
Team did a great job of keeping me informed over COVID and no nasty extra $$

Find out how Energy Makeovers compares to other Solar Retailers

Did everything I asked for and more

They replaced a light in the kitchen pantry that I didn't expect. They were very quick and took pictures. They even replaced the thin pointy lights.

Dom
DomSydney, NSW

Very easy process

My initial web enquiry was responded to within a couple of hours and Charlie took the time to explain everything, answer my silly questions and send a follow up email. Once I responded with a final count of downlights to be replaced and a few photos I received a quote which I was happy to proceed with and pay a 30% deposit. The electrical contractor phoned me within a week and was able to arrange installation two days later. All went smoothly with the installation and final payment was made without any unexpected surprises. We are very happy with the new downlights and only wish we had done this earlier.

daveeSouthwest, VIC

Nice staff but some disappointment in products

Govt funded replacement of light globes.
Sales and installation experiences were both excellent. Disappointingly, Energy Makeovers was unable to supply an LED replacement that fitted a number of our light fixtures, despite these being available commercially.

Trustworthiness
davee

Thanks for the reply. The light globes in question are small, like the candle lights that were available, but with standard size bayonet fitting.

Kate G.Energy Makeovers

Hi Davee - really happy to investigate for you, but with the public information on here that's available I'm not able to follow up. Feel free to call us on 1300 788 776, or pop me a direct message through our Facebook page.

Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

energy saving lights

all went well and installer was very nice and processional , he did a great job, was prompt anf timely with good communicatiotion

paul
paulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

the down lights we had put in very nice & blend in well with the ceiling had 8 done so far now going to get 14more done.

The tech guy we had here has been here twice now & have ask for him to finish doing the rest of the lights change over.

Bel
Bel

Should have called them months ago

One of the best customer service experiences I have ever had from the first email enquiry, phone conversations through to the amazing and thoroughly wonderful job done changing all our ceiling lights and replacing all other globes. Highly recommend you call them first.

Glenda
GlendaVictoria

Great..

The technician was very efficient, he was very cooperative in all areas of the house…it was an easy transition from old to new…

Great Service

Great service, Robbie the installer was very friendly and super helpful. On time and replaced all led globes inside & out, thanks to the free replacement. Will definitely recommend Energy Makeovers. Very happy customer.

r kenny .
r kenny .

A Grade service. prompt, friendly, efficient

The guys were on time, friendly and very efficient. cleaned up after and were finished fast.
If all tradies were like this it would mean a lot less problems

Get quotes

Great service. Good friendly installer, got free led lightbulb replacement. All working as they should, great service. Thank you . N

Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.Gippsland, VIC

Had globes replaced as a vic government initiative

Brightest lights I've had in years, super, and free to me. Took a while due to coving but worth the wait

danielle c.
danielle c.asked

Hi
We are considering the replacement of halogen downlights with a suitable LED downlight. However, a number of halogen downlights have a dimming feature which makes their replacement very expensive. If we were able to arrange for the dimmer switches to be rendered inoperative or retrofitted with nondimmable switches, is it possible for all replacement LED downlights to be retrofitted under the government replacement scheme?
Thanks Colin

Kate G.Energy Makeovers

Hi Danielle, sorry for the delayed reply. I wanted to check I had the correct answer with the team. This is something we can work with, with you. Give us a call and we can arrange an appointment for you 1300 788 776 :)

Daisy
Daisyasked

Hi
Thanks Colin

Kate G.Energy Makeovers

Hi Colin - I have seen your question and I’m checking with the team because sometimes the regulations change. Please bear with me. Kate

Kate G.Energy Makeovers

Colin, an update for you:
You can keep your lights dimmable and upgrade to IC rated downlights. These aren’t completely free but they do receive some subsidy under the program. Each light fitting would have a charge of $15.95. IC Rated downlights are fantastic though, so they’re a premium fitting. However, if you don’t need your dimmer we can disconnect them for you ($15 per dimmer) and the LEDs will be free. Hope that helps! Wishing all the best to you and your family during these difficult times. Kate

Get an answer from our members and Energy Makeovers representatives