Energy Watch
Listing monitored by Energy Watch

1.3

Good review

The employee I dealt with (unfortunately name I cannot remember) was polite and a very professional efficient team member.
Walked me through the questions I had.
Made it all very easy.

Review collected in partnership with Energy Watch

Rod
RodCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A waste of time

I received a call back very quickly from site, asking my opinion etc but the female agent refused to listen to my view on the lack of detail on the website and continually talked over me…. Don’t waste your time using their comparison site, not giving useful information

James
JamesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Receiving scam calls since registered on the website

Unfortunately I was too late to read the reviews. After registering with my contact number, I have been receiving scam calls like "you are purchasing an iPhone on Amazon". I never received such scam before.

8lossom
8lossomSydney, NSW

Truly appalling conduct by an unprofessional company

Tammara
TammaraCentral Queensland, QLD

Harassment ment

I have had hundreds of calls over the last year, sometimes up to 4 times a day. I’ve explained numerous times that I have moved interstate & do NOT have a choice of my energy provider. They tell me they will remove my number but still continue to call. I’ve had 1 man scream at me that they are trying to help me, I’ve had them call & then just hang up when I answer. This happens a lot. I’ve blocked numerous numbers & now they call with no caller id. I’ve bloody well had enough. If I harassed someone like this I’d be charged. But what can I do to stop this? How many times can you explain yourself? I’m so fed up.

Eva
EvaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never use Energy Watch

I am sorry to say that I have read the reviews too late. I called them up to see if I could get a better deal. So far I had to call three times, never got a call back. I however did not go onto their Website, something in the back of my mind told me no don't do it online.

Renee C.
Renee C.Victoria

Harassment

They call me about 3 times a day on average over the last 1-2 weeks. Numbers starting in 9425 and mobiles 0488 and 0499. Have blocked approx 10 different numbers if not more.
I spoke to someone today and told them I am happy with my current provider.
Just hoping the calls stop now

Baroness
BaronessSydney

Can't Get Rid of Them

About 6 weeks ago I went to their website and stupidly gave them my phone number. When the page asked for all other contact details I just shut it down. I wanted an on line comparison …. didn't want to talk to anyone. They haven't stopped calling me since. Several times a day. When I answer the phone there is no one there. I think they want me to call them. I have blocked their number on my phone, but they just use another number and keep on calling. This is harassment. If anyone knows how to stop them, I'd appreciate some tips. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone …. ever.

Robert A.
Robert A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cost me hundreds of dollars to use their "recommendations"

ACCC should take these guys to court. They want consumers to think they are independent but are anything but. I changed gas and electicity suppliers to Sumo. The % discounts in their marketing are deceptive and the prices jumped to 55c/kW Hour in less than 12 months. The whole electicity network should nationalised full of spurous inflated marketing claims. Energy Aust pay no tax in Australia.

Acton
Acton

Energy Watch scammers

Unsolicited, unwanted and repeated calls from Energy Watch. Block one number and they use another. Numerous reviews indicate they are not to be trusted.
Find their website - enter fake information. Scam the scammers.

Gayle G
Gayle GSydney

Energy Watch ... energy scammers

I stupidly used this website - Energy Watch - thinking I would receive genuine energy comparisons. They did not provide a genuine comparison that actually corresponded with information contained on the actual energy company websites. They so far have contacted me using 6 different numbers. I have had to block them all. There is also no way to unsubscribe from the email deluge of offers for various companies sent by Energy Watch themselves and since using the website I have received numerous email spam.
This company needs to be investigated by regulators! Individuals are genuinely wanting to investigate energy deals and this company provides misleading information.

Rony
RonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Once you are on their data base there doesn't seem to be a way to unsubscribe

The marketing emails do not have an unsubscribe option. They tell you that you receive the emails because you contacted them in the past and/or gave permission to be contacted.
There should always be away to unsubscribe but not with Energy Watch, there is no room to say enough is enough!

Terese
TereseMelbourne

Rude - Condescending - Scammers

Do not put any of your details into the website for a quote. They’ll call you and try to bully you into giving them your personal details. I would not trust them with them. Once you let them know politely that you’re fine. Don’t worry about it they’ll start to try and abuse you to make you feel stupid. Just tell them where to go.

Harassment

Keep getting phone calls. At least 3 per day. I gave repeatedly told them I don’t want them to call. I have blocked the numbers and they call on a different number.
Don’t give them your contact details.

Angelo
AngeloMelbourne

Harassment

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR NUMBER. Its harassment they ring me 3 times a day I've told them 18 times please do not call me I've organised a provider and am very happy but no they just keep ringing from different numbers. Do yourself a favour and do not give the your number