Constant errors and incompetence

Similar to other reviews here, I have had to regularly contact access pay to have errors resolved, which often they cant be because it's too late). They have cost me hundreds of dollars and their customer service is shocking.. ridiculous waiting times, apologies then assurances that they do not keep. I've spent at least 5 hours on phone calls 2ith rhem over the last few months trying to fix errors they've made. I never had this experience with other salary packaging providers with previous employers. Wish I had a choice to change providers!!!! Nevertheless, I have fed back my experiences to my employer in the hope they will change! Good luck to you all.

Application Process

Genkii

GenkiiMelbourne

Access Pay (formerly Salary Solutions) has been atrocious

My experience with Access Pay, formerly Salary Solutions, has been abominable. They constantly make mistakes that cost me hundreds of dollars and then dealing with customer service to have the mistakes rectified is a nightmare. The wait on hold us interminable and the staff are pretty clueless. If you can avoid them, do so. If you have no choice because they are your employer’s salary packaging provider, follow every transaction closely and keep on top of the transactions. I hope your experience is better than mine.

Burntfingers

BurntfingersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awful

I was unable to get through to them on the phone multiple times over a week or so because of inordinate waiting periods of muzak, so tried the website form and asked for a call (as I needed to change my packaging options). No response. Result: can't do anything. Very negative experience with them.

Louise

LouisePerth, WA

The worst organisation I have ever dealt with-stay clear!!!

Anicca

AniccaSydney, NSW

Awful - Transition to AccessPay is a mess

Crystal-Jade V.

Crystal-Jade V.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

After months of confusion with getting signed up, finally they’ve accepted my documents and ‘everything has gone through’. Only to have them start deducting money from my pay before they have even sent my documents through to Westpac. Twice I have called up to see what was going on with my card and both times have received such terrible customer service and spoken to so rudely.
Not worth the hassle.

Kate

KatePerth, WA

Very average, all the reviews are right.

Pretty average service so far. Keep getting contradictory emails as well as doubling up on emails. Being asked to send documents I have already sent. Once sent being told the process is complete, only to get another email some days later to say documents required. The system or the people working there don't seem to be talking to one another or there is confusion. Haven't even got so far as to set up the service. Initial inquiry was sent Jan 18 2019 and its a month later with still no end in sight for when I might actually receive my benefits.

Terrible customer service

It is incredibly difficult to get through to an actual person when you call. It takes weeks for them to process paperwork and requests. They are incredibly slow to get an initialaccount set up. The worst salary sacrifice company I have ever dealt with. And their fees are the highest I have ever paid.

Terrible customer service

The customer service is really terrible. The staff are not interested in helping and just want to get off the phone. It doesn’t give you confidence in the company at all.

Incorrect FBT on Payment Summary

I got a surprise when I received my 2017/18 Tax Summary. Instead of $15,900, it was $29,997. Very incorrect. I can tell you there was no way I received that amount in the 9 months of Salary Sacrifice with EPAC/RACV.

Sam S

Sam SBrisbane

Easily the worst salary packing company I have dealt with

If you can avoid it, DO NOT use this company. 3 months into my role and I have not received my Westpac card, even after multiple emails and phone calls following up. So my packaged pay is now inaccessible until my card arrived. Westpac have no knowledge of me as a client. I've never been so frustrated or let down by an organisation in my life. A truly disastrous company Avoid avoid avoid!!!

Dennis G.Salary Solutions

Even after sending all documents they don’t process that.Again and again they will say your document

No proper service.For one thing ,need to call 10 times.They will not respond to the papers or documents which we sent.

Stay away from this company!

absolutely useless. They constantly process wrong amount or put through late payments. Call centre is unhelpful and no one seems to know what they are talking about. I would not recommend this company - stay away if you can!!!

David L.

David L.Hobart

terrible

Was locked into RACV salary solutions through my employer, but these guys are useless. Have had to chase up reimbursements and repayments numerous times after submission. They were extremely friendly and quick to respond when I wanted to set up a new account, but totally dropped off thereafter.

Pretty awesome

This is my first lease and I am happy with it all the customer service has been great and prompt I have not had a problem with my service insurance or anything so thank you ☺️

Hails

HailsPerth

Unprofessional And unapologetic

Have just signed up for salary packaging and already regretting it. Signed paperwork 5 weeks ago still have not received card but they have decided to process the payment. So all of my wages are on a card that I haven’t received and probably won’t receive for a week. I received no communication other than an email saying it is being “processed” 5 weeks after I sent in paperwork. When I called to ask what’s going on the person was so dismissive of my concerns. After some stern words from me I was told a manager would contact back to discuss further. The only discussion I will be having is to cancel this, not worth the stress! I stupidly rely on my wages to survive so reliability is important to me and this company is not!

Mess of a company

Steve

SteveNewcastle

The worst salary packaging company I have experienced

Alian64

Alian64Brisbane

Unprofessional and incompetent

As it has been said before. On a number of occasions, I have sent correspondence regarding my novated lease contract. I get an automated reply email but this has never been followed up. I updated my correspondence details sometime ago and yet my new petrol card was sent to the wrong invalid address. I believe ever since the EPAC component of RACV novated leasing has been dropped it has all gone downhill. I used to get very swift same day responses to my inquires. Now RACV has failed in the previous great customer service that used to be provided. I would ideally like to change salary packaging companies, but am uncertain if this can be done. Not a happy customer of RACV at all mostly due to lack of professional standards.

Stole/withheld my funds

Salary packaged mortgage on the 12th July and it has not been paid to the bank its now the 26th.