Equalution

Equalution

See the Best Food Delivery Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lauren S

Lauren SSydney, NSW

So easy to follow and results were amazing!

This program was absolutely incredible both physically and mentally. I learnt so much and built an amazing relationship with food. The food was so good and they were so supportive on the weeks I struggled with sticking to the program. My food requests were almost always included, it was great and my entire family enjoyed it too. Couldn't recommend it more, worth the money!!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Timely DeliveryYes

Dean R.

Dean R.Sydney, NSW

Started ok but customer service is terible and ended badly.

I was on the program for months and lost weight costing me $70 per week plus food cost, Their new app is full of problems with bad customer service. I quit the program and have nearly hit my goal tracking on my own. A month later they started taking money from my bank account again. They refunded most but not all of it and now no response from them on it.

Waste of money

Good concept, shame it’s run by robots. You can track macros on a variety of apps that don’t charge $600. Not sure what all the “tribe” talk is about, it’s you, your app and generic responses by customer service people. I genuinely thought you got a check in/diary review and guidance/inspiration from one of the team, not just a weekly app pop up. Hard to understand where the $75 a week is going?!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Disgusting service! Dont waste your money

If I could give this a negative I would! The most disgusting company I’ve ever ever dealt with! Got charged an extra week and then got locked out of all serviced and then was ignored by them when I asked for a refund! They don’t have a review platform on their Facebook so when I posted in the community group they deleted that too. Do not waste your money on this!!! I paid over $700 and got nothing out of this! Absolutely disgusting!!!!!!

Taste
Start DateJune 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Snowflake

SnowflakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trust the process.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting