Equalution

Equalution

298 reviews · Statistics

76% · 22767 · 22%
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet (140)
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight (29)
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight (12)
  • My weight has stayed the same (16)
  • I have gained weight (2)
Helped users achieve sustainable results
Filling meal plan
Easy to use app
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Falen
Falen

No Refunds

I used Equalution for 6 months, meals were ok but repetitive like others have mentioned. They automatically charged me to another 6 months once my first 6 months ended. I was pregnant at the time so emailed them immediately to let them know I no longer wanted the subscription and asked them to cancel and refund my funds as they state you cannot do the meal plans whilst pregnant.
They told me they cannot refund the funds and that they’ve added a $294 credit to my account. Please be extremely wary if planning to fall pregnant whilst on this plan, they don’t issue refunds. Let’s hope they don’t go bankrupt or close down by the time baby comes. Show details
Tash G.
Tash G.

Go for it!!

The best decision of 2024, so far so good! I was thinking of joining for a very long time but kept putting it off. Eventually I did and I'm super happy I made this decision. The team are always there if you need them, respond to my questions quickly and the app is just brilliant. I'm eating less take aways because I have meals planned for the whole week. All the meals I've had so far have been delicious. You don't need to be a chef either, so easy! Show details
Nicky Y
Nicky Y

Scam they keep charging even after cancelling

They keep charging and ignore all emails even after cancelling
Twice!!! Show details
Magda S.
Magda S.
Mo J.
Mo J.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your money

Foods are repetitive. I was given the same snack for and 8 week plan 5 times… meals are basic. I’ve done other programs where food is much much much better and I lost weight on them. You don’t even get access to the meals once ur subscription ends. Anywhere else would at least give you that after spending hundreds of dollars with them.
Nikki
NikkiQLDDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Watch the Kgs disappear!

After trying to shift the baby weight for 3 years Equalution is the only thing that has worked. 4 weeks in and I have consistently lost weight each week while being able to personally tailor my diet. The app is simple to use and the variety of meals is fantastic! I am happily recommending the program to all my friends and family. Show details
Stacey
StaceyNSWSydney, NSW

IT WORKS!!!

All I can say is it works. I was given my calories and macros based on my stats including exercise and activity. Followed the plan, tracked in my diary if I went off the plan, didn’t restrict myself - got to dine out, enjoy a wine and still see results.

It really is a lifestyle change, not a diet!!!! Must try for yourself, you won’t be disappointed! Show details

Jessica
JessicaNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
Llira
Llira
  Fair Incentive

Thankful and Amazing Community!!!

I've been doing EQ for over 6 months and have successfully lost weight and kept it off - Woo! The meals are incredible. From someone who has tried alot of other weight loss programs, this is so easy to follow! We have friends over for dinner weekly and it's easily incorporated. To be honest, can't even tell I'm in a calorie deficit! Which means it has fitted into my lifestyle easily. Weekly check ins, I'm on the lite version, so I don't have a coach; but the facebook community is incredible and I know I can still always reach out to EQ for any help or queries. Show details
Vanessa S
Vanessa SQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect for those busy lives!

I’ve found Equalution to be the reason I can actually meal plan properly. You name any other program and I’ve no doubt tried it.

The app is brilliant, it’s easy to use, the meals aren’t complicated (you can meal swap out if it’s a bit too hard or ingredients aren’t to your liking).

It’s got handy tips, the tracking portion is excellent - I just find it all round great for those who just don’t have time but want to make the effort to a healthier lifestyle. Show details

Cheryl C
Cheryl CNSWSydney, NSW

Teaches you how to enjoy food

Love that I can enjoy so many options and still lose weight. Show details
Lisa B
Lisa BQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Diet !!! What diet

Equalution app is so easy to use.
Food is quick, easy & delicious. I don’t feel like I’m on a diet at all. Highly recommend Show details
Renee
ReneeNSWSydney, NSW

My life game changer

I have been on the Equalution journey for over 2 years and it has changed my relationship with food and with myself.
Before I started I was starving myself of all my favourite things but now have the knowledge on how to include everything I love on the daily .. including all my mouth watering deserts (my fave meal of the day) that makes my soul and my belly full.
I had reached my goal weight within the first year so decided to leave and continue on my own but I found myself lost without the community, the amazing weekly menu and the APP … soooo it didn’t take long for me to jump back on and it’s safe to say I’m here to stay !!
Thankyou team I am forever grateful Show details
Gloria Brancatisano
Gloria Brancatisano
  Fair Incentive

The direction I needed to make the changes I've been aiming for

Food has always been the biggest barrier in my fitness journey, and having a partner like Equalution there with me - telling me what to eat throughout the day, with tasty, easy to prepare meals, detailed down to the brand I need to purchase and the full step by step recipe is a game changer. Every week i actually look forward to checking in because it means I get to see my next week of meals - and the best part, I still get to eat ice cream and chocolate and burgers and fries while I'm losing weight! I cannot recommend Equalution enough! Show details
Meaghan
MeaghanNTDarwin, NT

Rach
Rach

With the 1:1 coaching, can the nutritionists plan around an individuals particular health goals such as stabilising blood sugar levels or increasing iron intake? Or is it a more generalised approach?

Debbie
Debbie

General approach. The trainers/coaches are NOT qualified.

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

The “coaching” is copy/pasted generic responses and not personalized at all. It’s really bad.

About Equalution

Equalution is a nutrition program that’s accessed through an app. The program’s aim is to strengthen users’ relationship with food and help them achieve sustainable results for their health goals.

The program includes:

• 1x full-day, custom meal plan, with unlimited meal swaps
  • Personalised calorie and macro targets based on your personal goals and dietary requirements
  • 1:1 coaching with Equalution’s team of nutritionists and dietitians
  • Weekly check-ins to track progress and provide support
  • Food diary, water tracker, and grocery list
  • Access to the Equalution Facebook community

It has an 8-week minimum subscription.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Equalution helped them achieve sustainable results. Those that had weight loss as a goal said they were able to do this without restricting the foods that they loved.
  • They also found that the meal plan was filling - users never felt hungry or like they were missing out.
  • Reviewers particularly appreciated how easy the app was to use, which made it easy for them to track their progress and manage their plan.
CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs