Equalution

Equalution

See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Equalution

Pros

Helped users achieve sustainable results
Filling meal plan
Easy to use app

Liz
LizVictoria

Flexible and Supportive

I was given 1800 calories. This amount has been perfect. The meals are planned out during the day so there really isn’t an opportunity to feel hungry. The meal options given were simple and the program is very easy to follow. The shopping list option is a great feature allowing you to put a simple list together before going shopping. My coach is incredibly supportive and happy to change a meal option if requested. This program really does teach you health habits and portion control/size. It’s been working really well for me.

Mrs Brolly
Mrs BrollyPerth, WA

This is a must try!

Love this program so much! It’s perfect if you want to lose weight in a healthy way as you can still enjoy lots of treats so it’s easier to stay on track and make it more of a lifestyle.

Lorraine Krklinski
Lorraine KrklinskiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving the program!

A one-size-fits-all approach to weight loss never works and that's why I love this customized program. The app is easy to use, and if you do the work it works! Having a coach to help change your relationship with food is priceless. Highly recommend!

Life Changer

I started Equalution 6 weeks ago after seeing a friends results.
I have learnt so much about what eating a balanced diet is really about.
The meal plan is so filling and incorporates all my favourite foods. I never feel hungry or like I’m missing out. In fact I feel like I’m eating more now!
The weightloss has been a bonus, it’s the eduction, and regained love and trust in myself that’s been invaluable.

Jess b
Jess bPerth, WA

Diet without feeling like you are in a diet

The weekly meal plans take into account your food preferences and any cravings you may have. The meals are yummy and filling, you don’t feel like you’re on a diet.

Melanie
MelaniePerth, WA

It works so well if you stuck with it.

I love the app. It's easy to use and makes tracking easy. The meals are all really delish and the coaches work with your requests each week. It's personalised and I've had great success when I stick to the plan.
The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it's quite pricey, especially considering it doesn't include foods and it's just one plan for 7 days

• Incentivised Review No

Amazing! Supportive! Holistic!

Alison
AlisonGoulburn Valley, VIC

Love it!

I love the variety of food and the amounts, I never feel the need to snack. I love the results I am getting and the coaches are always happy to offer advice and encouragement.

Molly R
Molly RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely fantastic!

The food in the program is very filling, some days I don't eat it all, but others it is the perfect amount!
The program is easy to follow and prepare for.

MUST TRY!!!

Equalution is by far the best app I have ever used. There is so much support whilst enjoying the foods I love and losing weight in a healthy way! I can't wait to continue and see where it can take me!

Brooklyn Potalej
Brooklyn PotalejGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Literally, the BEST app ever!

This app helps and guides you through your nutrition goals. The support is incredible and the ease of use of the app is perfect! I've felt lost in the past with my fitness goals but I feel very guided and clear when using Equalution!

• Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect healthy lifestyle program

I have tried so many diets in the past and I was always told that I needed to cut out certain foods such as bread, pasta, lollies, chocolate, chips etc and my day to day consist of two shakes a day, eggs, almond and chicken and veg. I kept seeing girls on Instagram doing Equalution and I knew I had to give it ago and I absolutely love it. I love that I can eat delicious meals and snacks and not have to cut anything out. The program is easy to follow and I have the option to swap meals whenever I want. I love having a coach who supports and guides you and is there to answer any questions I may have. I love that there are so many different meals.

Find out how Equalution compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Equalution is simply life changing!

I love everything about this app!

After following equalution on Instagram for a while I finally joined! For someone who struggles with eating the same thing everyday, I was shocked at how easy this is to follow as it’s literally eating all the foods that’s you love daily!! I get to have my pasta every single day, and still seeing amazing results. It’s go time, sign up and let your journey begin.

ELC
ELCSouthwest, VIC

Game changer!

Equalution has helped me lose 5 kilos of postpartum weight, while eating all my favourite foods! It’s super easy to follow and all with the guidance of a health expert!