Equalution

• Weightlifting (6)
    • None (3)
    • Sport (1)
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (50%) · No (50%)
SJD95

SJD95Sydney, NSW

Worth it

Just finished my 8 week program and loved it.

Great customer service and never got the same meal twice. Heaps of variety and they always managed to squeeze in my requests to make them fit my calories and macros.

Doesn't feel like a diet when you eat pizza and ice-cream in one day and loose weight!

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Literally changed my body, mind and life.

I could not recommend this service more.

I have been a client for 12 weeks now and can't wait for the next 12.

I suffered a really bad relationship with food which included restriction and then binge eating. Equalution has completely changing my relationship with food and helped me overcome the fear of food.

The customer service has been absolutely outstanding and I personally have got my moneys worth. The chat with nutrition coach is available 5 days a week and they always get back to me same day. Each response is so personalised and I feel so much love and care.

oh and I have lost 30cm in total and 10kg!

10/10 would recommend to a friend.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

Equalution scam

Unfortunately, my experience was:
*rude and abrupt emails from staff
*a diet plan full of food with very little nutritional value (being recommended to eat nutella everyday for example)
*difficult to follow program eating the same thing 7 days a week
*money debited straight after signing up however it took a week to receive any contact from equalution after I emailed them
*staff with little to no education about holistic nutrition and health
*expensive considering it is $70 a week for 1 meal plan (you eat the same food for the week) if you dont like the food chosen you have to wait another week to get another 1 day menu
*no instructions on meal preparation

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Timely DeliveryNo

Kim

KimSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I wouldn’t even give them a 1 star!! Terrible customer service! They do not listen!

I was a member over 12 months ago before the app was introduced. Fast forward to now, I decided to re join up. I received my email saying my login details will be sent to me in a few days so I can fill out my questionnaire etc I followed this up a few days later via email where they told me “they already have my questionnaire” I said I haven’t filled a recent one out, especially since it’s been over 12 months and prior to the app”. Kept arguing over email with me stating I must have forgot filling it out! I think I would remember! Disgusting customer service. No support whatsoever! Do not waste your money

A P L

A P LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

More a marketing gimmick that anything else. EXTREMELY difficult to deal with. expensive for not much. Whoever is doing their social media should be commended because its fantastic. Customer service very rude and the process itself is misleading, expensive and not worth it. Get onto my fitness pal - exactly the same thing and costs $14 a month. Much better low calorie meal plans you can find on the internet without having to subscribe to this.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Timely DeliveryYes
Julie Ryan

Julie Ryan

Terrible

Its a scam they are not interested in your weight loss only interested in your money. Terrible customer service. Paying lots of money for 1 day menu per week which doesnt help you lose weight. They wont stop taking money out of bank even when you ask them to. Don't waste your money.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Lara M.

Lara M.Sydney, NSW

Don’t do it it’s absolutely pathetic

Equalution is a total scam. They just choose low calorie items in the supermarket and put them in a list for you to buy along with paying a stupid amount of money to have them to little to nothing to help you with your weight loss journey. They are better at marketing then anything else so don’t be fooled it is a waste of money!!! Do not do it!

Disgusting customer experience and a total scam!

If you expect a caring team and thought out meal plan for $80 per week for 8 weeks - you are dead wrong!
- The food has no nutritional value what so ever
- No recipes, just a mundane list of ingredients
- The staff you chat to, have no knowledge and are extremely rude. With responses always cut and pasted.

They made a mistake in my contract so I told them to cancel it. I was told ok. Then the owner messaged me a week later saying they will not cancel it.

Absolute waste of money! I hope this company is exposed for the scam it is.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2018
Timely DeliveryNo
Lis

LisSydney

Worst customer experience

- Did not lose weight on prescribed plan
- Agreed in writing to put plan on hold and stop direct debits and continued to take money out
-Argued over message (as they do not have a phone number) about money being deducted and no apology customer is always right
- Do not have a shopping list option or recipes
- Very negative experience overall. Would not recommend.
- Staff ill informed and very rude.

Start DateNovember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Lauren Allen

Lauren Allen

Very disappointed

Let this be a guide for anyone considering this service! My experience was a major letdown. Things to expect:

- Processed, rubbish food
- No recipes to demonstrate how to make your meals
- Lack of customer support

I wish I did my research and spent the money on a nutritionist or personal trainer.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
KHMW

KHMWVictoria

Do not waste your time or money

mbingz

mbingzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good concept but the price is ridiculous

I used it over a year ago and was exited and keen to get it going, throughout the process I felt guilty on how much money I spent for very little, the food is good and easy to make but logging on my fitness pal I learnt was very easy and can be done without paying $70 a week. It’s good for people who have no idea where to start but I still think it should be much cheaper. I keep checking if the price has been adjusted by the company but gathering by their social media presence I think they survive on brainwashing new customers, I don’t think they get people who come back it’s very unsustainable.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Rama123

Rama123

Shocking customer service

Taste

This diet is realistic and it works!

I started the program over 1 year ago. I only managed to do it for a couple of weeks but I saw huge results while I walked daily to help. Unfortunately, I lost one of my best friends suddenly and I found myself eating away at my emotions. I just started the program again to give it a proper go this time around. I cant wait to lose these extra kgs that I have struggled to lose since I had my daughter. Thank you ladies and thank you for being so sweet and supportive at the time I lost my dearest friend.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2018
Sam

SamSydney, NSW

The only diet that worked for me

I was able to eat the food that i like and still lose weight.
I lost 30 kg in 12 month and kept it off for 3 years
I am much happier and healthier i managed to lower my cholesterol level and became more motivated and full off energy.

Lauren S

Lauren SSydney, NSW

So easy to follow and results were amazing!

This program was absolutely incredible both physically and mentally. I learnt so much and built an amazing relationship with food. The food was so good and they were so supportive on the weeks I struggled with sticking to the program. My food requests were almost always included, it was great and my entire family enjoyed it too. Couldn't recommend it more, worth the money!!

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019
Timely DeliveryYes
Dean R.

Dean R.Sydney, NSW

Started ok but customer service is terible and ended badly.

I was on the program for months and lost weight costing me $70 per week plus food cost, Their new app is full of problems with bad customer service. I quit the program and have nearly hit my goal tracking on my own. A month later they started taking money from my bank account again. They refunded most but not all of it and now no response from them on it.

Waste of money

Good concept, shame it’s run by robots. You can track macros on a variety of apps that don’t charge $600. Not sure what all the “tribe” talk is about, it’s you, your app and generic responses by customer service people. I genuinely thought you got a check in/diary review and guidance/inspiration from one of the team, not just a weekly app pop up. Hard to understand where the $75 a week is going?!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Disgusting service! Dont waste your money

If I could give this a negative I would! The most disgusting company I’ve ever ever dealt with! Got charged an extra week and then got locked out of all serviced and then was ignored by them when I asked for a refund! They don’t have a review platform on their Facebook so when I posted in the community group they deleted that too. Do not waste your money on this!!! I paid over $700 and got nothing out of this! Absolutely disgusting!!!!!!

Taste
Start DateJune 2019
Snowflake

SnowflakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trust the process.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting