Ergopedic Latex Pocket Spring Foam Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.2

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (13)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (12)
  • Heat Retention Yes (3) · No (10)
  • Sagging Yes (2) · No (11)
  • Perceived Firmness

Don't trust these reviews!

Are most of these reviews written by the same person? Sounds like a non-native english speaker, reviews are the same length, mostly 5 star. Looks dodgy to me. All it takes to write a review is a different email address, no?
Attention Product Review: can you confirm these reviews are by different people?

Tanya
TanyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfy, love my new mattress.

The most comfortable mattress I’m glad I listened to reviews! So so so worth the money! Cannot speak highly of this enough, I was expecting something very different. Thank you :)

venkata
venkataSydney, NSW

Highly recommendable mattress!

I am so grateful for having this mattress because it is very comfy and laying down on it is very relaxing. Compared to my past mattress this has been the best that is why I will recommend this to my friends.

Mattresses

Find out how Ergopedic Latex Pocket Spring Foam Mattress compares to other Mattresses

LOU
LOUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have exceeded my expectations

I was skeptical at first as I always prefer buying these things on a physical store but I try to read reviews on what is the best mattress for me and its a relief that this purchase is actually worth it. Its worth the price and support that it offers is great. I'm loving this mattress!

Calde
CaldeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great deal

I have purchased this item through Catch on January and I've been using this mattress since delivery and its I think this mattress is the reason why I sleep at ease these past few months. It supports my back and neck just right and I'm happy that I actually bought this brand.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Beer
BeerNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my family

I actually conduct my research before purchasing this mattress and honestly, it's a great deal! It's slightly lesser in terms of price and its comfy and I've been using it with my husband and its great support for my back. Highly recommended!

Purchased in February 2020.

Last only a year

I don't like this at all. I'd read lots of reviews and then purchased but so disappointed. My weight is 60kg already made dense and so uncomfortable to sleep. I even rotate the matress but still the same.

Purchased for $400.00.

Cristy
CristyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Very comfy mattress

Its very durable and comfortable, I'm glad that I can rely to this mattress every night. My back didn't hurt like my previous mattresses. It cloth of the mattress feels great on my skin. Its a great deal so I thought to give it a review. I higly recommend this mattress.

Purchased in December 2019.

LUCY
LUCYSydney, NSW

I love this mattress!

Days before I get used to this mattress and its very comfortable and Im happy that I have choose this mattress. It's affordable and very reliable. This mattress offers great support and would definitely buy another one for the guest room.

Melita
MelitaSydney, NSW

Great support

My body adjusted to this mattress pretty quickly. It has a good support for my back as I haven't experience a severe backpain unlike my previous mattress. Im glad I have choose this mattress.

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It feels great

The fabric of this mattress feels so nice, it soft to touch but the firmness of the mattress is medium firm, just what I need for my back. I don't know if its the mattress but I have good sleep ever since, i use this.

Purchased in December 2019.

Marion
MarionMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable

I have this for my guest room and my visitors always ask what brand the mattress is. I'm glad that a right mattress makes my friends/ guest happy and comfortable. I have slept on this mattress as well and it has great support.

Purchased in October 2019.

Hem
HemSydney, NSW

A very comfortable mattress

I have this mattress for 7months now and its still feel like new. This mattress is really affordable and I didn't expect much to this but I am actually pleased of the comfort that it offers. I love it!

Purchased in November 2019.

Abby
AbbySydney, NSW

Worst Value

You won't even get value for your money here. Its poorly manufactured and lasted less than a year. Within 6 month, it was failing to hold shape and become uncomfortable. We just get rid of it.

Purchased in May 2018 at Kogan.com for $434.00.

CrazyMary
CrazyMarySydney, NSW

Disappointing

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Gilda C.
Gilda C.asked
Ergopedic Latex Pocket Spring Foam Mattress

How many c.m. thick is the latex & is it natural latex also does it have memory foam & cooling how many c.m. of it

ssmith3104
ssmith3104asked
Ergopedic Latex Pocket Spring Foam Mattress

I often sit on the edge of the bed either to watch some TV or to change into my shoes, etc., and therefore I need the sides and ends to be highly supportive and not just compress easily. How is this mattress in this respect?

Hi ssmith,
Unfortunately this mattress offers no support at all around the edges, in fact I have slipped off it on a couple of occasions when I have sat on the edge to put my shoes n socks on!

hadenough
hadenough

Unfortunately beds are made for sleeping on.... not sitting on. Once upon a time some brands were able to be purchased with edge support but not sure if anyone is doing this anymore.

T.T.
T.T.asked
Ergopedic Latex Pocket Spring Foam Mattress

on a scale of 1 - 10, how firm it is?

Hi T.T
So if 1 is really, really soft and 10 is really hard I’d put it about a 7.
I have issues with my back and I find it very comfortable, I like the extra support it gives me but my boyfriend finds it too hard.

Liz R
Liz R

It’s a nice firm mattress for me - I weigh around 65 kilos - I’d rate it around an 8. Hope this helps

See all Ergopedic Latex Pocket Spring Foam Mattress questions

Compare all 5 Ergopedic Latex Pocket Spring Foam Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $2,799.00$3,299.00$3,599.00$3,799.00
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
SizeSingleDoubleQueenKing
Thickness25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare all 5 Ergopedic Latex Pocket Spring Foam Mattress