ErgoPouch 3.5 tog Sleepsuit Bag

ErgoPouch 3.5 tog Sleepsuit Bag

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TMB1990

TMB1990Western Australia

Not the best suit

Purchased in June 2019 at House of babes for $70.00.

My toddler loves it!!

My 22 month old loves it. He is almost 15 kilos and tall do I got the 2 to 4 year old size. Perfect size for him.
Used with the legs unzipped and he’s super comfy and happy.
I’ll be getting another one that’s for sure.
5 stars from me.

Purchased in May 2019 for $55.00.

Zte

ZtePerth

Terrible design

Keeps baby warm but zip does not go down far enough, making it far too difficult to get baby into this sleep bag. Please don't waste your money, you will regret it.

Purchased in May 2019 for $85.00.

Works fine for us! Finally got some sleep with my daughter wearing this!

Purchased in May 2019.

HCMcFinleyAdelaide

Incredibly well made, great quality, but some features are more hassle than they're worth

Purchased in May 2018.

rachel bPerth, WA

Great product but very expensive. I

Great product. I love them but it is so expensive and the 8-24 months was so tight on my daughter at 18 months old, I had to go and buy the 2-4; apart from that it keeps my daughter warm were ever I go and it's cotton and it's the best on the market

Purchased in March 2019 for $62.00.

Dank

DankSydney

Great product, saves frequent waking

This bag is excellent. It is warm, washes well, good quality materials and zipper. Well designed product and I’m sure baby sleeps better whilst using it.
Only downside is it takes ages to dry and the fabric became a bit compressed after washing so it wasn’t as warm as before.
It’s at the top end of the price bracket but well worth it.

Margiemarchie

MargiemarchiePENSHURST

Life saver during cold weather!!!

My daughter hates blanket!!! I thought let’s give this ergo sleep suit a go!!!

She start wore this since she was 8 months old and now she is 24 months!!! Never have any problem with cold winter weather she always snugged and warm and sleep right up till in the morning!!!

I bought 2 pairs...8-24 months and 2 Yo- 4yo
They still in great conditions too!!!The best money sp my ever.

CCAR

CCAR

Wish I didn’t buy this

After travelling to 2 different places to find this suit, it was a huge huge disappointment. The bag is so not practical, for starters the size is humoungus, even though I bought the correct size, the zipper is too high, so to put him in it is a mission, definitely not good for changing nappies during the night! My son actually looks like a mischelain man in it, anyway did one 15 min sleep in it, took it off and put him in his regular bag, slept normal, I then tried it the next sleep and same thing happened again.. never wore it again. The only good thing I can say about this is that it looks warm.. the price I paid for this is ridiculous, for it to be stored in a draw- honestly the biggest waste of money!

Rain

RainMelbourne

Nice and warm

I had trouble finding something thick enough for Melbourne winters. This bag is 1tog thicker than most winter bags. I love that it has legs so that I can still strap my baby into the pram while he has his sleepsuit on for winter morning walks. I was worried by the reviews that said the zipper didnt go down far enough making it hard to change but have had no issues. Maybe because i bought one size up to give baby room to grow into. The neckhole is small enough that the bigger size is not a hazard.

Lizzie

LizzieMelbourne

Wonderful products

These sleepsuits are wonderful! Nice and toasty for winter, my little one loves them. Have also purchased lighter weight ones for summer. The customer service of ergopouch is wonderful too! I highly recommended this company and their products. I have already stocked up on the next size at their mid year sale.

Amy.P

Amy.P

Warm and toasty

The Ergopouch sleepsuit bag is the most inventive and practical sleep aid on the market. During these cold months the 3.5 tog rating is perfect for my little man. He likes to move around in his sleep a lot so with this higher tog rating i don't have to worry about adding blankets or be concerned about him getting cold overnight. There's also plenty of colours abd patterns to choose from to suit everyone's taste.
The added bonus of being able to convert it from a sleeping bag to a sleep suit is great and means on these cold mornings you know your child is still warm but can still be mobile and explore their surroundings.

Rebecca CraigACT

Good for the warmth, but not for the wear.

Shell

ShellPerth

Warm durable and my kids feel so snug and safe

Ive been using the ergopouch sleeping bags for both my children. They are 20mths and 2.5yrs now. Have used all types from 0.5tog through to 3.5 togs. I have comfort in mind knowing they wont kick off the blankets as they have the perfect temperature for every season in them. My children love their sleeping bags and its so easy to use.. part of the bedtime routine snugging them in

Sarina

Sarina

Perfect for me

My baby have always used ergopouch sleeping suit in winter because I like the the warmth that it offers and the fact that it has sleeves makes it even better.

It is not perfect in itself because it can be hard to put it on your baby because the zip only go down that much but you manage, when baby gets older they don't resist, it's really not that hard

Poor design! Not worth the $$

I brought the ergo pouch 3.5 tog for winter this year 2017. My son is just under 10 months old I brought the 12months - 2years sleep suit. The zipper to get him in, you practically have snap his legs!! The zipper is quite short! It's a absolute nightmare to get him in! I won't be buying ergo pouch again and will reconsider buying other products from the company. It's not worth $80 something dollars.

Baby baby

Baby babySydney

Very impractical

I really don't like the sleep suit ! The idea is great but it is impractical. It's very hard to put the baby into the bag - legs have to be bent right up to get into it as it has a small zipper at the front, but the hardest part is changing a nappy. My baby is 3 months old and it was so difficult to access the nappy due to the positioning of the zips at the bottom . I am regeretting buying it.

Lia

LiaSA

OK but not great

Liv

LivDubbo

Perfect

With temperatures often descending to zero and below in the early hours I was struggling my my 8 month old waking up cold. This has been the perfect solution. It isn't easy to change a nappy overnight but I don't need to do that anymore. The conversion to legs is fantastic gor our early morning walks when the temperature is still around zero.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Warm but not well designed

This sleep bag might be better suited for bubs who can stand while being dressed. I bought size 0 for my 8 month old (now age 1). I have always found it very difficult to get her into it because the zip is so short, I have to bend her legs up quite far to get them into the bag while she is laying down.

Ruth M.

Ruth M.asked

Dose it keep babies arms warm?

HCMcFinley

The material for the arms are thinner and stretchier than the rest of the suit, however I think it does the job most nights, unless it's incredibly cold. It also has fold over mittens at the end for their hands.

Jessica M

Jessica Masked

I have heard the length is not that great. Im planning on getting a 3.5tog as moving overseas. My daughter will be 15mnths. Am i best getting a 2yr +?

Rebecca Craig

I think it depends on how mobile you want your daughter to be.
If the suit is just for sleeping I think it would be a good idea to get the 2yr+, you'll get a lot more use out of it and therefore better value for your money.
If you're wanting her to be mobile then you might have to think carefully about how she'll manage in a larger size because the legs don't really bunch up to enable walking on the gripped foot pads, they'll just flop around and get in the way.
Hope that helps...

rachel b

My daughter is 18 months and I have had to just move to the 2-4. It's massive but the other pone is so tight. I only use it in bed

claudiabf

claudiabfasked

can you change this bag from suit? to sleep bag again and how do you do it?

Zebra
Zebra

Yes, I use this always as a sleeping bag as my girl isn't walking. To change between bag and suit, from the middle down only it can unzip at the front and back. These zips then can be done up as the two front pieces together or as one side at the front zipping together with the same side at the back. This forms a leg. Hope that makes sense. It is very easy to do if that helps.

Get an answer from our members and ErgoPouch representatives

CategoryBaby Wraps