Estée Lauder Beautiful

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect

Purchased in April 2018.

Strong

Way to strong and powdery , my sister wears it and I can't stand it! Days after she uses my seat belt in my car the stink is still on the belt

Louise may

Louise mayMelbourne

Using this for years love it

Such a beautiful smell of this perfume have used it for years highly recommended ,the smell lasts for ages also got 2 bottles for Christmas as gifts I love it that much .

perfect

The packaging wasnt up to Estee lauder but never mind, the perfume made up for that it is absolutley gorgeous,stunning, it has a smell that is soft but has a warmth to it, it is so hard to explain, it lasts for ages and no need to re spray as this one does last all day and most of the night. The only other perfume that i have loved this much was Coty Lamaint, and you have to send to the USA for that one. I prefer to buy this one as i can bring it home with e and I know it might be what you would call pricey but beleive me you will appreciate it

I've used this product for over thirty years

I've used this product for over thirty years, however my husband recently bought me some as a gift, it's not the same, I can't wear it , it smells wrong. I quite upset because I wear it every day but I can't wear this....it almost smells like so sort of house hold cleaner has been added.

Sandra Chivhinge

Sandra ChivhingeBeira

Sadly Overpowering

I used to wear this perfume when I was younger and I totally loved it but over the years I have been using more subtle fragrances. When I went perfume shopping recently I decided to buy Beautiful but sadly I found it quite overpowering, maybe I will use it during winter.

shakirah

shakirah

Beautiful as its name

Feminine but at the same time bold. When the 1st time i apply this perfume, my colleague noticed something different. The first thing she asked, "New perfume? Which brand?". Believe it or not, after i washed my clothes, the fragrance is will there. Just use a small portion. Do not over apply. It is quite expensive but worth it!

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

The only perfume I use

This is the only perfume I can stand the smell of and I love it. I only like the spray though, not the one you dab on - cannot smell that one as well. As the previous reviewer suggested, I too probably wear too much! It's a classic scent and one you can wear any time of the day. I try to buy it when Estee Lauder are running a special offer as I otherwise don't buy makeup etc, but do love to get free products when I buy it!
    Classic scent
    Expensive unless they are having a special offer sale

jrg200

jrg200

Everytime I wear this perfume I get comments - a few people have gone and bought it just from smelling it on me! It is an old faithful and the smell doesn't disappear too quickly either - (none of Estee Lauder perfumes do.) The name is very appropriate - you smell and feel "Beautiful" when you wear it :-)
    I love everything about this perfume - the fragrance is a wonderful floral and fresh scent that lasts a long time on the skin! You really can't beat the floral scents to please everyone - it is a safe scent to wear.
    there is nothing I don't like about it.

IHATEPUMPKIN

IHATEPUMPKINSydney, NSW

Good

Really like this perfume. I am a awfully fussy when it comes to perfumes and this one is always a winner. Is great for both day and night use.
    Smells great
    Nothing that comes to mind

sandra_c

sandra_cQLD, 4077

"Beautiful" is a timeless perfume that makes me feel (and smell) gorgeous and special. In saying that, it definitely smells different on different people. A friend of mine loved how it smelled on me, went out and bought it, and it seriously smelled totally different on her - bizarre. She didn't like it, so I scored a new bottle!! (yay) :-) I want to rate it "10", but the overall rating system only goes up to "5"!!
    In my opinion, this is the most "beautiful" fragrance on the market. I have been wearing it for years (and years) now, simply because I cannot find a scent that I like better. It is a classy, flowery fragrance that lasts all day, but it is not at all overpowering.
    BEAUTIFUL fragrance - UGLY bottle

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

Bad

My mum wears this scent and I cant stand it! It is too strong and powdery for me, very overpowering. To me, it is a winter perfume, not for people who like a light summery scent year round.
    Good price, available in gift packs. Long lasting scent
    Very strong scent. People who wear it tend to wear alot of it

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Lucy_Lou

Lucy_Lou

Good

I was given this perfume as a present and I have to admit I probably would not have thought to try it for superficial reasons (the packaging is not appealing) but I was pleasantly surprised. It has a soft floral fragrance and is the only perfume where I consistently get compliments about its scent.
    I regularly get compliments whenever I wear this perfume. It has a subtle, floral fragrance, not overpowering. It is a large cosmetics label and you can often get excellent promotional deals when buying the perfume, especially around Christmas time.
    Packaging is dated and does not appeal to the younger market

loopey

loopey

ralphy79

ralphy79

This was one of the first perfumes I ever started wearing so it has special significance to me. It is a light, summery perfume and so I wear it for about three to four months of the year. Its young, feminine and stylish but is a bit of a classic in my eyes. My fiance is fond of it so that;s even more reason to continue to use this perfume. The bottle looks lovely too and it makes a great gift.
    Its easy to find in the pharmacy as it seems to be one of the more popular of Estee Lauder perfume lines.

Pennyiscute

Pennyiscute

Good

I remember my mum giving me a bottle of this when i was 6 and i held onto it for 18 years before giving it to my sister. Loved it!

It brings back so many wonderful memories for me but is a little 'too old' for me to wear. I bought the lotion for my sister and it smells much better than the perfume and lasts longer.

In the end great present for someone difficult to buy for :)
    Been around for years, smells sweet & powerful at the same time, good price
    Old fashion bottle & packaging - needs to be updated, can be overpowering

strass

strass

ELLABELLA06

ELLABELLA06South East Queensland, QLD

Good

This perfume had been around for years now, I first had a smell of it when I was a teenager. An older sister was wearing it obviously a gift from a boyfriend. Anyway I fell in love with the scent I find it really sweet and you will surely feel beautiful when you wear it. Just a friendly advice dont use too much of it just a dab or two on your wrists the back of you ears or under breats will do the trick. It could be very strong and can cause a headache on people havint to smell it:)
    The sweet very femenine smell
    Can be overpowering if you use too much of it

alicat82

alicat82NSW, 2745

Bad

I know this is a popular perfume, but I prefer fragrances that are more subtle. This perfume gave me a headache and it felt like I was breathing it in all day. I kept washing my hands and arms and neck to try and make the smell a little weaker. I was relieved to get home and have a shower to wash it off. I have not worn much perfume since...
    Nothing noteable
    It is way too heady. I found it got all over my hands and gave me a headache. There is nothing worse than feeling like you are breathing in perfume.