100% · 520%

Rates and Fees

Greg Hatton
Greg HattonSydney, NSW3 posts

Fast efficient solar

The service delivery was fast and efficient. The contract installer was professional. The system has been working for about 2 months without problem. The head office team were responsive to all enquiries and worked hard to explain the process. Would recommend.
Rates and Fees

Tom A.
Tom A.Sydney, NSW

Great workmanship, Great advice, Great price!

Great workmanship, Great advice, Great price!
Neil and his team took me through the process of installing solar and bringing my meter box into compliance in a fashion that left me comfortable every step of the way.
Rick
RickSydney Surrounds, NSW9 posts
Just an old fella
Just an old fellaSydney, NSW2 posts

Absolutely First Class with the whole job !

We had a 6.6 kW solar installed roughly a month ago by Esteem Energy.
From the very first contact I had with Mark White everything ran like clockwork for the whole process,
Mark was more than helpful with his advice and assistance, and it was quite obvious that the whole Esteem team "knew their stuff" and were all extremely helpful, friendly and professional and nothing seemed to be a problem for them.
Their price was an absolute bargain and the way that Mark was able to work in with our preferred dates and get the job done so promptly. was also very much appreciated !
Rosina
RosinaPerth, WA

Solar

Very Easy no problems Neil was excellent in all our communications.

Joe
Joe

Esteem Solar

Mark White, Jason Smith & team were excellent from the word go. Mark White any thanks for your guidance throughout this experiernce. The job conducted was excellent work & arriving when they said they would. Installers very professional. All rubbish was removed. We are very pleased & happy we choose Esteem Solar. Thank you for your service & helping us to achieve Solar without stress & concern. Joe
Thiep P.
Thiep P.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Easy solar

I wanted to take a moment to share my positive experience with Esteem Energy as a satisfied customer. The service provided was both professional and affordable, and I would highly recommend their services to anyone in need.
Krishna Kant
Krishna Kant

Excellent Service

My engagement started with Mark White. He was thorough, paid attention to detail and took the pain of explaining finer nuances to me. He helped me arrive at what worked best for me at the best price. Unknown to him, I searched for what is available in the market and discovered that he had the best advice and offer for me. I went ahead with Esteem energy and rest of the process was a breeze. I was helped by Jason Smith and the entire engagement from installation to meter reconfiguration was handled very professionally. Highly recommended.
kreutens
kreutensSydney, NSW2 posts

Smooth sailing

Mark white and Jason Smith both made the process of installation my solar system quite seamless. They were able to answer questions and followed up any concerns I had.

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Esteem were a great choice. Mark White constantly communicated with us every step of the way and took care of the whole process. They took responsibility in making sure we were clear about what would happen and how it all works.
Peng
PengSydney, NSW

This is perfect. Professionally done

The 6.6kws solar unit was professionally installed 4 days ago and it is performing splendidly thus far. Many thanks to Neil for walking me through the whole process, Jason for organising the installation team, Edhan for installing the monitoring app on my phone, Gino for a professional installation of the inverter and Sebastian and friend for a quick, no fuss and professional installation of the panels.
Raj
Raj

They were great and I had no issues

I would recommend Mark White and Jason Smith to anyone for their professionalism and how they conducted business. The panel installation process was easy and I had no issues.
Heekyun Y.
Heekyun Y.

Their service was really neat and perfect!!

Selection this company is the first thing I did well in this new year.
Thanks Jason and Mark, and all the guys who worked hard to install that day.
They were very kind.
I am very satisfied.
Louise M.
Louise M.Sydney, NSW
Haodi F.
Haodi F.

Good Installation

Good customer service contact, efficient time arrangement and effective communication.