ALDI Estelle Mattress In A Box

ALDI Estelle Mattress In A Box

Queen, Double, Single, King

See the Best Mattresses in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sagging Yes (15%) · No (85%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (9)
    • Hard (4)
    • Soft (1)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (54%) · No (46%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (7%) · No (93%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (8%) · No (92%)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (11)
    • I never got used to it! (3)
  • Sleeping Position
    • Side (7)
    • Front (4)
    • Back (3)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (6%) · No (94%)

Lach

LachCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst mattress, much better options out there.

Brought it for a temporary replacement and wish I had saved my money for something better. This is a terrible mattress in all regards and would only be worth it for a cheap mattress for a spare bed that rarely gets used but even then there are much better options.

For some unknown reason it is also noticeably smaller than a regular queen mattress in both length and width.

Avoid.

Caused Discomfort Yes
Sagging Yes

peeeved1

peeeved1

Maybe the people giving 5 stars are paid?

Terrible horrible worst matress ever! My parents have one of these and i want to call it a total piece of sh!# matress. all i can say is horrendous kidney and lower back pain, side pain, shoulder pain and our heads feel like they dip down. its just rubbish. We now tip the bed and frame up and sleep on a couple of foam mats on the carpet over this thing. it is especially bad in the middle of the matress where i suspect it was folded? Im not sure as i didnt buy it thank god. If i did i would be soaking it in petrol and watching it burn in an aldi carpark, It absolutely ruins our holiday trips to family and all of my siblings hate sleeping on it.

Heat Retention Yes
Sagging Yes
Rickster

RicksterPerth, WA

No Partner Disturbance

Great quality. Was waking in the night from my wife rolling over. This mattress is fantastic for fixing that problem. No partner disturbance at all. A little firmer than Im used to but great back support. For the price it's amazing value. Will get the kids one when they're next in store.

Purchased at ALDI for $249.00.

Sleeping on a cloud

We bought these for our children who were complaining their current mattresses were uncomfortable. After leaving them to "inflate" for 2 days west them up. They were not heavy to carry and our holder. Say it is like sleeping in a cloud! I had to test the theory and felt like I was in a marshmallow. They are very well made and we are so pleased with our purchase.

Purchased at ALDI.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Geoffrey_Cartridge

Geoffrey_CartridgeAU

Despite my doubts, I was needlessly sceptical. It is excellent.

Purchased in February 2019 for $249.00.

disappointed harvey norm

disappointed harvey normSydney, NSW

This is a great bed! Great value for money!

Much more comfortable than the Koala bed in a box due to extra pillow top on the mattress. The bed is exceptional value at $250.00 No nasty smell on opening!

Purchased in July 2019 at Rosemeadow NSW for $250.00.

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A lot better then my expectations

We bought this thinking we don't need to spend over $2000 like we always did, thinking we'll get this and replace it again within couple of years?. It's not soft or hard, JUST right with the pillow top,that doesn't boil me like the expensive mattress we use to use, we both are very satisfied with our purchase, will recommend it .

Purchased in July 2019 at Aldi for $250.00.

Louise v.

Louise v.

Very comfortable mattess, luxury

ALDI have done it again.
There memory foam mattress is pure luxury and comfort.
I’m having the best nights sleep I have ever had.
I have a back/ neck problem caused from a MVA. And last year tore the meniscus in both knee’s. As a result I am in constant pain.
Not any more.
I purchased and put this mattress over a thin budget Harvey Norman mattress.
And it is amazing.
So snuggly it fits the curves of my body, in turn taking the pressure off.
I wake relaxed and pain free. I love it and completely recommend this ALDI mattress.
I purchased it in 2019.

Purchased in June 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack
Steph

StephVictoria

It's ok.

Great, cheap mattress albeit being very stiff. Very little padding. We bought a foam mattress topper to put on top of it because it was too firm for us. It's awesome now with that on top and still worked out cheaper than buying a new mattress from a mattress shop.

Purchased in January 2019 at ALDI for $350.00.

Hope L.

Hope L.

Amazing and great price

We bought this for our 4 year old for $149 we were abit skeptical at first but its amazing! Very comfortable and plump, amazing price compared to other leading brands

Purchased in July 2019 at Aldi for $149.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Dylan

DylanThe Mallee, VIC

Way better than expected!!

I have back issues and I honestly have noticed such an improvement in my quality of sleep since buying the mattress. I did read the reviews on here before purchasing because I was skeptical with the price only being $250 but honestly I would have paid a lot more for a mattress of this quality. The other reviews are correct, the sides are a little soft, but that’s understandable and I’m not one to sit on the side/end of the bed anyway. I would definitely consider it medium to hard. More on the medium side though. It was super easy to take home and to unravel and it didn’t smell at all. All in all I think this mattress is a steal at $250!

Purchased in April 2019 for $250.00.

R2R0

R2R0South East Queensland, QLD

Great product for a reasonable price.

Good product, reasonable price and very easy to transport home. It’s comfortable for an adult, perfect for kids, My weigh is 90 kg.and feels ok for me, not super firm but medium to firm.

Purchased in March 2019 for $152.90.

minkis

minkisVIC, 3000

Comfortable and cheap

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for $250.00.

BexieB

BexieBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible value for money!

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for $299.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Jcd

JcdPerth

Seems to be good value!

Bought the mattress this morning around 11am. Opened it immediately once home. No weird smell from the memory foam topper (very common sometimes) and it expanded very quickly. By 3pm we laid on it and my husband who has severe hip pain commented it had lessened already after a only half hr lie down! and he has suffered this for months now.I have severe back issues but i too found it comfortable albeit slightly too firm. Its around 6 out of 10 for firmness i would say. But for $250 for a queen with a 60 day return you havent anything to lose!

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for $250.00.

Found soaks

Found soaksMelbourne

Pleasantly surprised

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for $199.00.

Best mattress we have ever bought. Over years have spent thousands tried Aldi mattress for 249.00 in

It’s the best mattress we have ever bought, my husband a heavy man but no movement when he rolls, Two years down the track still excellent I need to buy more and price fantastic

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Mariah123Qld, 4670

A Surprise Mattress in a Box 2018 :-)

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Mariah123

Now Jan 2019 and this mattress is still performing well and lovely to sleep on. No dipping and love that I don't get the "trampoline experience" when the other half turns around in his sleep!

Julie

Julie

Amazing

Purchased the aldi mattress in a box.. For the spare room .its so comfortable and supportive. That our guests are shocked to discover its aldi..
Unfortunately. We now have to wait for the sale to return to purchase another mattress
Totally recommend this product

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Nanette

NanetteSouth Australia

Absolutely perfect & very comfortable

Right from buying it from Aldi this purchase was amazing. Not only cheap $199 for DS but the box had wheels on it for easy transportation
It fitted in the boot of my car to take to my daughters & the pillow top was to so comfortable.
This is a great product.

Date PurchasedApr 2018