Eufy RoboVac 11

Eufy RoboVac 11

MPNs: T-2117T11 and T-2190T21
See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for eufy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (3)
  • System Errors Never (2) and Occasionally (5)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Hannah T.
Hannah T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Value for dollar

After my expensive iRobot broke down (after a good 5 years). I decided to buy the Eufy as it was affordable.
I have been using the Eufy for over 6 months and I am so impressed by its quality.
It is a no frills robot vacuum but does exactly what it is supposed to (clean the floors every day).
Each morning I remove all cords out of its way, make sure all wardrobe doors are closed and everything is off the floor.
My Eufy is programmed to clean when I am at work which I love.
It is possibly too loud if you are working from home- (if you can close an office door it would be fine).
It would also be perfect for an office/workspace space to clean in the evenings.
I would recommend this product if someone was looking for an affordable robot vacuum.

Purchased in January 2021 at Kogan.com for $299.00.

Ray
RaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Robovac

Very good service .... have used it across my house adn office and I will recommend. regularly clean th e dust tray and charge and you will love it. I really make the most of it

Purchased in August 2019 for $250.00.

ShoppingBlowsIllawarra, NSW

Great on carpet and hard floors - no more cat fur!

Purchased in February 2020 at BestBuyonlinestore on ebay for $309.00.

ShoppingBlows

November 2020 update - I've used this vacuum every day since I got it in February 2020 and it is just great, no problems at all. I wish every thing I purchased was this reliable!

Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Eufy RoboVac 11 compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Stephanie
Stephanie

Enjoying it, its like a weird pet!

Its a really good machine for a decent price. You almost feel like it has a personality like Wall-E or something. Now our apartment extra clean! We use it on both tiles and carpet, seems to be picking small dust as well as big dust. Be aware it does bump into things lightly hence the Wall-E feel.

Purchased in September 2019 at Dick Smith for $359.00.

Shilpa V.
Shilpa V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it! Keeps me sane!

Absolutely love that it cleans pet hair everyday and I do not have to get the big vac out. It has helped heaps with my OCD and I come back to a clean home. It gets stuck sometimes in rooms that are too bright or surfaces that bounce back sunlight and under couches as well, but we have worked around it and it's perfect!

Purchased in September 2019 at eBay.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far
Sydne
SydneSydney, NSW

Best vacuum ever for busy parents

I’ve had this for 6 weeks now and love it. I’ve never had a robot vacuum before but wanted one to clean while I was putting the kids to bed. It’s much quieter than my Dyson animal stick and picks up rice and small bits of gold much better too (doesn’t spit them across the room like the Dyson). I typically use the auto mode which is a little chaotic in my opinion but possibly this is due to our open plan. The battery time is great and it can do our large living, kitchen and hall area on one charge on boost easily. You can control it with the remote but every time I do that I wonder why I don’t just quickly use our stick vacuum. Overall I love this vacuum and it’s a huge time saver.

Kjw087
Kjw087Central West, NSW

Really loving our Eufy Robovac 11.

It does exactly what it sets out to do. I have it on auto and the floor coverage is great. The battery has never gone flat during cleaning, and it is easy to distinguish what the problem is when it picks up something that gets stuck in the roller etc. Highly recommend.

Purchased in July 2019 at Dick Smith for $395.00.

Swishytail
SwishytailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Five star

Purchased in May 2019 at Kogan for $289.00.

Eliza H
Eliza H

Best investment in a household cleaning gadget ever

Robot Vacuum Cleaners