Eufy RoboVac 11S T2108

Eufy RoboVac 11S T2108

• MPN: T2108
See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by eufy

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (8) · No (5)
  • System Errors Never (5), Occasionally (7) and Often (1)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

ebaar
ebaarNorth Queensland, QLD

A Bit hit and miss

This vacuum seems to pick up a lot of fine dust and pet hair but it misses big areas of the room. It is very random and can miss the same spot multiple days in a row. It never returns to it's base rather it just stops where it thinks it is done. Remote works well however. This my third robot vacuum and probably the worst. But hey it was cheap maybe you get what you pay for!

Purchased in at Catch for $249.

Anna J.
Anna J.Sydney, NSW

Not a smart vacuum

This is not a good vacuum, mainly because it won’t stay in a room while the floor is still dirty ! I have to move it around manually room by room otherwise it will just take take itself off into another room and do a bit there then move to the next spot. My previous Kmart was robovac seemed to always finish a room before moving on.

Purchased in for $400.

June
Junemelbourne

Eufy Robovac is a Great product

Purchased in at Catch for $249.

My New Best Friend

Purchased in for $250.

Sharkslayer
SharkslayerPerth, WA

Handles a busy household with pets

Set the timer for it to start everyday at 8.00 am - it gets around to all the rooms , hard floors and carpets.
Easy to clean easy to set up. Great product.

Purchased in for $199.

Kael
KaelPerth, WA

Great Robovacuum

We've had it for about 6 months and use it every 2-3 days and it always picks up a surprisingly large amount of dust, pet fur and everything else. On a combination of hard floors and carpet it will easily run for 2+ hours and get pretty much everywhere. It's a 'dumb' Robovacuum so no route planning and isn't supported by Google/Alexa, though, its sensors are usually sufficient for it to find its way to each room, and it only gets stuck if we don't plan ahead and clear its way.

Cant go wrong with this Robovacuum. I got it for ~$300AUD, which would suggest its a mid-range quality Robovacuum (for Australia) but I would be surprised if the more expensive ones are much better than this one to be worth the money.

Purchased in for $300.

Hannah T.
Hannah T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Value for dollar

After my expensive iRobot broke down (after a good 5 years). I decided to buy the Eufy as it was affordable.
I have been using the Eufy for over 6 months and I am so impressed by its quality.
It is a no frills robot vacuum but does exactly what it is supposed to (clean the floors every day).
Each morning I remove all cords out of its way, make sure all wardrobe doors are closed and everything is off the floor.
My Eufy is programmed to clean when I am at work which I love.
It is possibly too loud if you are working from home- (if you can close an office door it would be fine).
It would also be perfect for an office/workspace space to clean in the evenings.
I would recommend this product if someone was looking for an affordable robot vacuum.

Purchased in at Kogan.com for $299.

How to remove mould and prevent it from coming back

With heavy wet weather affecting many parts of the country, knowing how to treat mould and prevent it from coming back can help you keep your home comfortable and dry.

how-to-remove-mould-and-prevent-it-from-coming-back

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
RaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Robovac

Very good service .... have used it across my house adn office and I will recommend. regularly clean th e dust tray and charge and you will love it. I really make the most of it

Purchased in for $250.

ShoppingBlowsIllawarra, NSW

Great on carpet and hard floors - no more cat fur!

Purchased in at BestBuyonlinestore on ebay for $309.

ShoppingBlows

November 2020 update - I've used this vacuum every day since I got it in February 2020 and it is just great, no problems at all. I wish every thing I purchased was this reliable!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Enjoying it, its like a weird pet!

Its a really good machine for a decent price. You almost feel like it has a personality like Wall-E or something. Now our apartment extra clean! We use it on both tiles and carpet, seems to be picking small dust as well as big dust. Be aware it does bump into things lightly hence the Wall-E feel.

Purchased in at Dick Smith for $359.

Shilpa V.
Shilpa V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it! Keeps me sane!

Absolutely love that it cleans pet hair everyday and I do not have to get the big vac out. It has helped heaps with my OCD and I come back to a clean home. It gets stuck sometimes in rooms that are too bright or surfaces that bounce back sunlight and under couches as well, but we have worked around it and it's perfect!

Purchased in at eBay.

Sydne
SydneSydney, NSW

Best vacuum ever for busy parents

I’ve had this for 6 weeks now and love it. I’ve never had a robot vacuum before but wanted one to clean while I was putting the kids to bed. It’s much quieter than my Dyson animal stick and picks up rice and small bits of gold much better too (doesn’t spit them across the room like the Dyson). I typically use the auto mode which is a little chaotic in my opinion but possibly this is due to our open plan. The battery time is great and it can do our large living, kitchen and hall area on one charge on boost easily. You can control it with the remote but every time I do that I wonder why I don’t just quickly use our stick vacuum. Overall I love this vacuum and it’s a huge time saver.

Kjw087
Kjw087Central West, NSW

Really loving our Eufy Robovac 11.

It does exactly what it sets out to do. I have it on auto and the floor coverage is great. The battery has never gone flat during cleaning, and it is easy to distinguish what the problem is when it picks up something that gets stuck in the roller etc. Highly recommend.

Purchased in at Dick Smith for $395.

Swishytail
SwishytailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Five star

Purchased in at Kogan for $289.

Eliza H
Eliza H

Best investment in a household cleaning gadget ever