Dale

DaleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

new formula is awful

The old product was amazing but has been discontinued.i just tried new product and is useless in fact it has made the skin on my feet peel off.
DO NOT BUY

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$23.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
microdotty

microdottySydney, NSW

what has happened

The new gold heel balm does not work. It is gritty, it is not as thick as the original...
please bring back the original. you have lost another customer, Before when you put eulactol hell balm on you could feel the difference the next day. With the gold nothing .

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$15.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Gritty heel balm is awful

The large tube of the heel balm is gritty (sandy). The smaller tube is smooth, so why is the 200gm so unpleasant?
I bought two 200gm tubes that will go to waste.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Louise

Louise

DO NOT BUY, no longer a quality product. Doesn’t work.

I’ve been buying heel balm gold for maybe 15 years. Great product.

I emailed the manufacturer when the last tube I bought barely showed any improvement to my feet after 10 days.

I asked if the formula had changed in the past 1.5 years or so (I hadn’t bought a new tube for a while) and they confirmed that it had changed.

I politely asked for a refund after they sent a template “sorry you didn’t like the product, we will tell the team” email. They said there is no fault with the product so they don’t refund. Eventually agreed to.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$12.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Swarup P.

Swarup P.Perth, WA

Doesn't work as it says

Says result visible in 3 days but I have been applying it for almost 7 days and the crack is still there on the heel. I used other cream which I don't remember the name it worked amazingly in short time period. I just gave this one a go but very disappointed.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Suzi B

Suzi BSouth Australia

My heels (cracked bleeding infected) from wearing leather sandles all summer. Heel balm ORIGINAL fixed them in 4wks.

Heel balm ORIGINAL shows AMAZING results after a few days of use. Heel balm GOLD, twice the price, eventually shows results after a few months. No negative reaction or scars

Purchased in January 2018 at BigW for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Rebecca M.

Rebecca M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Not doing what it says it will

Feet still dry even with regular use and exfoliating. Will be buying another brand to try. Apparently this is a new formula, I would appeal to Eulactol to bring back the old formula as I hear it worked well.

Purchased in March 2020 at Priceline for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Brad Wilkinson

Brad WilkinsonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bring back the old heel balm! This "eulactol gold" is crap.

I have been using the scholl heel balm for years and it has always worked amazing. Apparently they have a new and improved "gold" and it is useless. It does not even compare to the old formula. Do not even bother purchasing as i threw the tube in the bin. Very poor business decision obviously chasing higher profits as i see the new one is made in India where as the original tube of awesomeness was made right here in Australia, another reason why i purchased in the first place. Sorry Reckitt Benckiser you have lost a loyal customer. BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL!

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$16.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Rubbish, absolute rubbish! Shame on you Scholl’s

Why is it rubbish? It does not do as claimed! Unfortunately for the Company, their previous one did beautifully. Therefore, I had a comparison. The formula in this is gritty, dries out gritty and becomes unusable eventually. It also dries out on the skin leaving “cracks” noticeable again...within the day used. What’s even more disappointing? The picture “guarantees” are just that pictures. Presumably of what is supposed to be, but ain’t...

Purchased in February 2020 at CountDown Deals for A$21.00.

Find out how Eulactol Heel Balm compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products

Bring it back - we know what you're up to!

As in previous reviews I am unhappy this product has been discontinue without warning and replaced by an inferior product, Gold Heal Balm. Consumers know an effective product when a little works well, so do pharmaceutical companies. They replace good products with an inferior we have to buy more of. Same thing happened to old fashioned Lanolin $2-4 a tube and Skin Repair. Coles and Woollies also replace quality products that sell well with their own inferior brands. It seems they hate seeing other producers making great products and money. This continually reduces consumer choice to a wide range of poor products, both consumables and non-consumables. Only answer is to vote with your wallet - boycott the new product.

Purchased in January 2020 at Blooms Chemist for A$15.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

RobertIllawarra, NSW

Disgruntled long term customer!

It is was a great product and worked a treat on my cracked heels! Now manufactured in India the product (Gold Heal Balm) is inferior. Full of lumps, watery, have to use more and does not do the same healing. Go back to the old product! I now use Sorbolene and cost a quarter of the price for ten times the amount!

Purchased in December 2019 at Cincotta Chemist for A$16.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Markc

MarkcPerth, WA

Bring back the original cream

Have bought the new gold due not finding original balm and its very inferior. Does not heel cracks .would not recommend the new product and will be looking for a new heel balm .NO HAPPY FEET

Disappointment

I had been using this product for a few years but the last 4 tubes have been so gritty I have thrown them out. Will never use again & have begun using a good product without the rubble! So disappointed

Purchased at Coles for A$14.00.

Lisa OMid North Coast, NSW

Bring it back please!

I have used this product for 15-20yrs after a friend's recommendation and it did wonders for my dry, hard, cracked heels. Would have bought 10 tubes if i knew it was to be discontinued. New 'gold' product is watery and ineffectual. Looking for a comparable product - bring it back please!

Purchased in July 2016 for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Bring it back ....

It works like no other, makes that dry, cracked skin in the heels disappear, leaving the skin soft and repaired. Please don’t change what is good, bring it back to the shelves...

Eulactol Heel Balm

Bring this product back to the shelves & follow age old proverb - "If it ain't broke, then don't fix it" - Your Gold version is nowhere as good as this standard version.

Purchased in August 2018 for A$9.95.

Elisabeth F.

Elisabeth F.Evatt 2617, ACT

Please bring back the Original !!

After searching high and low for the normal Eulactol heel Balm today i’ve found out that it has been discontinued. The Eulactol Heel Balm Gold is not as good as the original, the formula is runny, it dries out quicker and my heels don’t stay supple for days like with the original balm. Please BRING IT BACK, it is a great product !! Kind regards Elisabeth.

Purchased in March 2018 at Priceline.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Not real advertising on the box

No, is not accurate the adv. on the box-" works in 7 days with visible results in 3 days" Not at all. The heel are still with cracks. Shame on you Scholl company for this advertising.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$18.00.

Coles

Colesadelaide

A rite of passage

I applied Eulactol Heel Balm just moments after attempting firewalking because after the collective effervescence and thermal effusity had died down I noticed some cracks had opened up on my heels.

Product full of little lumps

I found the product great when and if I could get it out of the tube.
The balm is full of little hard lumps that make it impossible to squeeze from the tube.
I contacted the company but sadly they didn’t follow up on what they said they would do.
I can’t see myself risking the purchase of another tube.