Euro Solar
4.0 from 1,371 reviews

excellent purchase

delivery was excellent very quick ,and the 3 panels I purchased 4 yr ago are still working perfectly so im completely happy with my purchase efficient company and efficient panels

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased motech 100w
Purchase Price $350.00

Don't bother you'll get no support

Purchased an 8kw system from Euro solar in May 2018. It was the largest system could fit on the roof. Worked fine for 6 months, when it started to go wrong around december 2018. The issue is grid voltage. Ausgrid has been twice and found grid voltage is within normal range. They have tried to change software settings on the inverter. It doesn't work as there is an issue with the inverter or the cabling between the switchboard and inverter and no one ever comes out to inspect it, only over the phone. So I've been going around loops for months now getting no where going through the same old answers that don't work. You guys can't solve this over the phone, even ausgrid came out to inspect their end twice for free, you guys will not come out.

Don't waste your time and money, they have virtually no support. That 10 year warranty they advertise isn't worth the paper it is written on.

Panel Purchased Solax invertor
System Size8 KW

Incompetent company and staff

The original system was installed by another company on behave of euro solar. it worked well for approx. 12 months and then we had an issue with the LCD screen not working it took 5 months of emails backwards and forwards to get a technician to come an inspect the system they advise me they were only new and I have to help them get the old panel off only to fine the new one they had was not suitable to fit the battery box. when they went to re energise the system they did not follow the correct start up and blew the system u. then just walked away from it. since then they had not returned my phone calls or emails. I had to find the importer of the solax system and deal with them directly. The manufacture solax have been great but euro solar lack of service and support has been extremely poor. I would recommend that you do not use this company as there aftersales service is nil

Panel Purchased solax
Purchase Price $16,500.00

very poor after sales service.

For the last 6 months the invertor has been stopping and starting. It didn't work very well over summer and they have been giving us the runaround. It took forever to get on to them . As a final resort we rang the euro solar and said we wanted a new installation and they answered straight away. They have said they will get back to us about getting an electrician to look at it . After many phone calls and months of waiting we are still waiting.

Customer service and after sales care is terrible. Avoid Euro Solar!!

Great with sales. Installation delayed and rescheduled twice due to Euro Solar/installers error. System installed 5th October with a system fault which still now after dozens of phone calls and emails has not been resolved.
I still haven’t received the certificate of electrical safety. Do not use Euro Solar. My worst dealing with a company ever.

AVOIDANCE IS RECOMMENDED

The best thing to do is avoid the brand name "Euro Solar". I had my panels and inverter installed and connected in November 2015 and they installed totally different products to what was specifically quoted on the contract. The quality of the solar panels is very poor as I have compression cracks in my panels and the various components of some of the panels are coming apart. The company using the brand name at that time is defunct and the new company that is currently using the same brand name will not accept any warranty claims.
I ask if anyone knows if the same people that operated the old company are in fact operating the new one ? I highly recommend using a different brand name.

System Size3 KW
Purchase Price $6,900.00

Wrong installation by eurosolar made the warranty void

Eurosolar installed a 5kw system promising 5 year warranty. Eurosolar response very poor. Local
Company filed warranty. Warranty void as indoor unit installed outdoors by eurosolar. Not happy at all. Bad

System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $6,000.00

2 faulty inverters & system installed incorrectly

We have had 2 faulty inverters, and our panels were placed under a large tree. After installation, our appliances one by one started to not work anymore. On every phone call to Euro, i was told it wasn't their fault. After making several hundred phone calls to Euro and a few to Ergon, it was found the inverter was not stopping at the legal limit and was going well over. I have letters from Ergon, the initial installer, as well as 2 seperate electricians.

After one year, several hundred phone calls, and getting the office of fair trading involved, our solar panels have finally been moved and installed in a better area, along with a new inverter. Now after 20months, i am still arguing with Euro (Who keep stringing me along) to seek compensation for the appliances - over $8000. We have started proceedings with Dept Small Claims.

I wish we had of gone with a reputable local business. However, we realised that Euro uses local electricity installers. NEVER AGAIN

Meter working fine

I had a problem with the meter. Diana help me to restart the meter and it it is working fine now. Big thank you to Diana for her professional service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

After installation support was fantastic!

Having changed my home modem/router I was unable to access the SolaX monitoring system. I contacted Euro Solar who sent me a clear instruction sheet on how to reset the system but, after completing the procedure, was still having difficulties. Barry at Euro Solar was extremely helpful in ultimately resolving the issue, including making a number of calls to SolaX and calling/e-mailing me to advise progress.

Excellent Service

Just had our Solax Inverter replaced under warranty. Ilyas looked after us with excellent service and prompt communications to keep us informed of what was happening.

Solar system

Had a problem with my system after a few years, but with one phone call, the company came out with wonderful service and back up, and within a few day and replacement parts ( under warranty) I was up and running again.. many thanks to Ilyas and his team

Kind regards Kevin Perth

No customer service and not interested in honouring the warranty

had a system installed by eurosolar in jan 2018 within 2 month there were faults with the inverter shutting down,after trying to contact someone who would take any responsibility for a service call and just getting the runaround i was forced to contact consumer affairs vic.this got a service call but because it was working when they arrived they were not interested even though the inverter history log showed that it had stopped.now its stopped working again,unable to contact anyone, might as well throw 6 and half grand out the window.please to avoid disappointment and have a company take your money for a load of rubbish don't use this company

Great customer service

I had my Solar panels installed 9 months back. The installation was efficiently done by a very friendly Canberra based electrical company. I installed a new modem last week, due to which I was unable to check my electricity production. I called EuroSolar and spoke to Barry.
Barry helped me reinstall the reconnect the solar system step by step, stayed on line for 15 minutes till the connection was up and running. I also received 2 calls in the last 24 hrs to check if the connection is still good. Thanks for the great customer service !!

Regular PLL loss fault

After several false starts finally got onto Barry who was able to upgrade software. Their record keeping was out of date the previous identical issues over past two years were un-recorded. Barry was understanding and helpful.

Good work

When i first contacted your office about the panels cutting out in the rain I was told it was normal. I later found out that this is untrue.

Warranty is a lie, be careful

Sent emails about the warranty of the inverter, I was told that I had to pay for the installation of the inverter again, which is ridiculous this company is the only company I know that charges installation again for a warranty, on top of this it is only their electrician!!! I will be taking this issue further, as it is not fair getting a bad product and having to pay again for installation

Very good customer relations

The installation of the solar panels and inverter went smoothly. I have had quite a few follow-up calls and emails with customer service due to a lightning strike (cooked the inverter) and delays with the installation of a smart metre. I have been dealing with Ilyas and found him very polite and most helpful. My issues were dealt with promptly and very professionally and to my satisfaction. I highly recommend this company and i am happy to deal their customer service team especially when they have staff like Ilyas handling any issues.

Good service and follow ups

I have 5.5kw solar system installed 3 years ago, now I face issues which has been resolved by Ilyas. Thanks

Scan alert - BEWARE

Do not trust this company, they have obtained my details illegally and continue to contact me despite me asking them repeatedly to stop. continuously pestering people and spamming them with unsolicited emails, texts and phone calls is illegal and if they engage in that kind of behaviour I think you can predict what kind of service they offer. Take your business elsewhere this company does not deserve it.

I have been trying for over a week to contact the company i have a warranty claim, they dont anser their phone or my emails not happy at all. Any help? peter bli bli queensland.

Dear euro solar. Why are you trying to palm off my warranty claim. My system was installed 2016. My system makes power one day and not the next. I always have to chase you up. You never get back to me. And now you are saying I never got my system serviced that's why I will not get warranty. Well guess what I was never told to and never got any paper work to. Also why w would I need to service something that has no moving parts. The only thing I got is the receipt because I paid cash on the day. Your service for warranty is horrible and at this point in time it feels like I made a massive mistake choosing euro solar. If this does not get fixed fair trading will be next on my list. I felt pressured to buy the system and you told me your warranty is the best and has rally long warranty. And not when it comes to the crunch you don't want to know me. So for me to recommend euro solar now is zero. I will be happy to change all this and say you guys came through in the end. So the ball is in your court. Regards Steve
Hi We had similar history. Right now we are going to QCAT, and have a mediation session with them in Brisbane. We had to call daily and email to get any response. After going to Fair trading, they rectified the situation. What happened to us, was the inverter was actually faulty, and the installer installed incorrectly. The inverter in turn didn't have settings correct and we lost $8000 worth of household appliances that blew. Keep onto them, as they will try and palm you off. I do know that as of October last year, they fired a lot of people that were contributing to the problem, and not helping customers. Keep onto them, put a claim into ACCC, and then QCAT if that gets you no whereThank you for your. Help. If nothing happens soon your advice will be my next steps. Appreciate your input.

Are you guys going into liquidation if so will that void my warranty?!

Similar listings