4.0 from 1,381 reviews

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Misleading Warranty costs

Our inverter failed.

The initial process was easy and straightforward.

We have waited almost 6 weeks for the new inverter to arrive.

It was only upon confirmation of delivery that I was sent an Invoice for $330 for "labor" as it was beyond 12 months. Upon disputing I had been told this I was told I had been (about 5 mins before disputing via email). They later agreed that I had not been told at the time of raising the Warranty request or until approx. 6 weeks later when the Inverter had arrived and then only via an email invoice with a one liner to pay for someone to come and replace the Inverter.

Not happy, I believe this is misleading and deceitful and the matter has now been escalated to the Dept. of commerce.

At this point the company has stopped communicating as they were doing regularly and promptly up to this point.

Update 20/8/19 - Eurosolar have agreed to waive the "invoice" which was never discussed, however, not until after a complaint was raise with the Dept. of Commerce

Panel Purchased Zeversolar 5000 5KW and 22x 260w USG panels
Purchase Price $4,000.00

Watch out for suspicious ‘account receivables’ guy who tries to fool you into paying out more

Over the past 2 days I have received 2 aggressive emails from a guy called Patrick, claiming to be in accounts receivables from EuroSolar with just a mobile phone/email address supplied. He claimed I still owed the company $500 from an installation done in December 2012. I had such difficulty with this company at the time that I kept all my correspondence with them in a file including an email from the then accounts person confirming my full payment. Be careful with this guy, his first email came with a threat to pass the matter onto their lawyers and then the second one got even nastier. I believe EuroSolar is in liquidation. My experience with this company was terrible at the time of installation, the after sales service was appalling and now coming back to haunt us 7 years later!

Panel Purchased EuroSolar
System Size3.5 KW
Purchase Price $4,894.00

Warranty

Bought 4 kilowatt system on 2016 now 2019 found moist in all panels, they want to charge us $1400 to replace with new panels . This is the worst company on earth
I will not recommend this company to my worst enemy...

System Size4 KW
Purchase Price $4,000.00

Scam company, DO NOT TRUST!!

EuroSolar took a $1000 deposit and over twelve months later still could not give me an install date, EuroSolar said they would refund the deposit but over six months later (after getting my solar system locally) still haven't heard anything (I have contacted EuroSolar multiple times but always get told someone from accounts will call back). I doubt I will ever hear from EuroSolar.

Dodgy Company and untrustworthy

Purchased 5kw system before two years. Warranty terms were confirmed in writing by Eurosolar team member including product warranties, workmanship warranties, etc. Recently the system had some problems and stopped producing the energy as it supposed to. So, I have contacted euro Solar and request them to check and upon a request from them, I have filled all the readings and submitted to them. After reviewing the data I have submitted, they have confirmed that there was something wrong with the system and they need to organize one of their technicians to come and have a look, however, they have asked me to cover the cost of the technician visit which I should not be responsible for as it should be covered under the warranty terms. They have literally ignored me and ask me to cover the cost before they organize someone to come and check. I had to do it as I did not have any choice rather than getting it fixed as it was costing me money.

After checking the system, they have found out that two of the MC connectors were burnt and stopped one side of panels working. They had replaced the connectors and system working ok now.

I have contacted Euro Solar again and discussed this issue with them and told them then I shouldn't be paying the labor cost for this fix as it was confirmed to me that all the workmanship regarding problems is covered under the warranty terms. The lady I was discussing this matter with literally told me that workmanship warranty is valid for only two years and I have been given wrong information by one of their team members to sell the product to me, ARE YOU SERIOUS!! IT'S CHEATING.

Tried calling all the phone numbers and can not get hold of anyone at all to get sorted.

I am taking this matter further and in contact with consumer affairs and legal people.

PLEASE BE AWARE PEOPLE BEFORE YOU BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM THIS COMPANY!

Panel Purchased Zever Solar

Worst custmer service

Purchased 15kw system that took 7 months backwards and forwards before it was installed, finally installed in Dec 2018. I had a brain snap and thought i would go to erousolar for a qoute for an extra 3 kws, made numerous call and was told some one would call me back STILL WAITING. Dont know why i thought of going back to Erousolar after all the problems the gave me when I purchased the 15kw system. Learnt my lession call anorher conpany who were more then helpfull and qouted me $2599 for 6kw installed within three weeks. My advise shop around and look at the feedback left from customers of Erousolar.

System Size15 KW
Purchase Price $11,000.00

Dodgy company damaged my property during install and didn't fix it

EuroSolar installers did damage to my property. When questioned EuroSolar said they would talk to the installers about it and get back to me. Installers said they knew nothing about it despite being questioned on the installation day after install. EuroSolar wiped their hands clean of my issues leaving me to pay $500 to fix the damage caused by their installers. Avoid like the plague - not worth the headache. Have already had 2 more systems installed by other companies after this - happy with their work - will never have EuroSolar do work for any of my properties again.

Where are they????

Tried calling all the phone numbers and can not get hold of anyone at all to get our deposit back. Funny that.
Yet another dodgy fly by night operation. Shame Euro Solar Shame. And where are the Government regulators in all of this??

Panel Purchased Not installed

The only not so good part is selling, after that is WORST!

Euro solar was quick in selling! It took 3 weeks before installation was finished. They even called abruptly informing me that the installation will be done a day after they informed me! That is worst scheduling for working people like me.

Second, the inspector who inspected the unit after installation informed me of the damage roof tiles which has a cavity that could allow rain water to leak! I called and emailed euro solar but no reply from them. Now its rainy, there was indeed a leak in the roof. Our house is just 2 years from construction and never had this leak!

Third, barely 3 months after installation, the inverter is still showing “NA” on power grid. I called the energy provider, and said that the connection to grid was made available for already for more than a month. I called the Solax, and informed me that the unit is displaying No connection due to incorrect connection. I called and emailed euro solar several times for a month now. And no response from calls and email.

Really a frustrating experience with EuroSolar!

Panel Purchased Solax
System Size5,000 KW

Terrible nothing positive

Euro solar are all for getting the sale.
System installed within a week.
Have been waiting a month for it to be inspected and now they are not answering my calls or emails.
I have lodged a complaint with consumer affairs and they have advised to go to VCAT.
Do not go with EURO SOLAR!!! avoid at all costs. I sure as hell wish I did now.

Panel Purchased Fronius/jinko
System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $5,500.00

Worst rubbish panels on the market

I had a Euro solar system installed 6 month ago when I knew nothing about solar. I now tell everyone - the solar industry is full of sharks.. do your research. Since I bought my brother and sister also went for solar and I learned a bit more. Unfortunately the gear Euro uses and sell cheap are very poor quality no brand product and highly inefficent panels and I regret to have fallen for cheap solar - as the output of my system is only 70% of what my brother's system does with 320W panels and inverters, even though they are the same size. Everytime he comes past he shows me his numbers and I am upset, as my system does not produce anywhere the 35 kW per day he got in summer. Euro solar sold me "high efficient" 250W panels, but now companies like LG or other big brands sell 300 plus watt panels.. so I now also realized that the product I bought was not what I was led to believe. Yes it was cheaper- but what's the point having solar when it hardly produces electricity. I now have my roof full with low electricity producing panels. Also the 25 year warranty the Euro solar sales person kept on pushing onto me - I have now learned it is not a proper manufacturer warranty - it is an output warranty and when one reads the find print it is worthless. Then now when I researched it all -and I wish I would have before I bought, I realise only now that the ACCC fined Euro Solar severely for misleading advertising. I am really frustrated I gave in after the sales person kept carrying on for 2 hours at my place. I wish I would have bought a reputable brand - as when I read up on the inverter that is used - again I got a brand which by feedback of other users indicates - will only last a few years. It was sold a great quality and I am now realizing I put rubbish on my house. I am so angry for having been duped.

Panel Purchased EuroSolar

Crap service

Don't go with Euro Solar absolutely terrible company to deal with.Inverter stop working on the 4.12.18 it's been 6 months and still waiting, so annoyed. Try to contact them but they never answer.

Euro Solar 5kw Solar installation

My 24-month-old Solar installation died as the SOLAX Inverter is in a constant state of Relay Failure and Euro Solar do not answer any form of communications.

I have formed the opinion that Euro Solar is a Rip Off and the Solax Inverter is crap.
The Inverter is in constant Relay Fail mode. And all calls to Euro Solar go unanswered
It is not possible to get any contact with Euro Solar

excellent purchase

delivery was excellent very quick ,and the 3 panels I purchased 4 yr ago are still working perfectly so im completely happy with my purchase efficient company and efficient panels

Panel Purchased motech 100w
Purchase Price $350.00

Don't bother you'll get no support

Purchased an 8kw system from Euro solar in May 2018. It was the largest system could fit on the roof. Worked fine for 6 months, when it started to go wrong around december 2018. The issue is grid voltage. Ausgrid has been twice and found grid voltage is within normal range. They have tried to change software settings on the inverter. It doesn't work as there is an issue with the inverter or the cabling between the switchboard and inverter and no one ever comes out to inspect it, only over the phone. So I've been going around loops for months now getting no where going through the same old answers that don't work. You guys can't solve this over the phone, even ausgrid came out to inspect their end twice for free, you guys will not come out.

Don't waste your time and money, they have virtually no support. That 10 year warranty they advertise isn't worth the paper it is written on.

Panel Purchased Solax invertor
System Size8 KW

Incompetent company and staff

The original system was installed by another company on behave of euro solar. it worked well for approx. 12 months and then we had an issue with the LCD screen not working it took 5 months of emails backwards and forwards to get a technician to come an inspect the system they advise me they were only new and I have to help them get the old panel off only to fine the new one they had was not suitable to fit the battery box. when they went to re energise the system they did not follow the correct start up and blew the system u. then just walked away from it. since then they had not returned my phone calls or emails. I had to find the importer of the solax system and deal with them directly. The manufacture solax have been great but euro solar lack of service and support has been extremely poor. I would recommend that you do not use this company as there aftersales service is nil

Panel Purchased solax
Purchase Price $16,500.00

very poor after sales service.

For the last 6 months the invertor has been stopping and starting. It didn't work very well over summer and they have been giving us the runaround. It took forever to get on to them . As a final resort we rang the euro solar and said we wanted a new installation and they answered straight away. They have said they will get back to us about getting an electrician to look at it . After many phone calls and months of waiting we are still waiting.

Customer service and after sales care is terrible. Avoid Euro Solar!!

Great with sales. Installation delayed and rescheduled twice due to Euro Solar/installers error. System installed 5th October with a system fault which still now after dozens of phone calls and emails has not been resolved.
I still haven’t received the certificate of electrical safety. Do not use Euro Solar. My worst dealing with a company ever.

AVOIDANCE IS RECOMMENDED

The best thing to do is avoid the brand name "Euro Solar". I had my panels and inverter installed and connected in November 2015 and they installed totally different products to what was specifically quoted on the contract. The quality of the solar panels is very poor as I have compression cracks in my panels and the various components of some of the panels are coming apart. The company using the brand name at that time is defunct and the new company that is currently using the same brand name will not accept any warranty claims.
I ask if anyone knows if the same people that operated the old company are in fact operating the new one ? I highly recommend using a different brand name.

System Size3 KW
Purchase Price $6,900.00

Wrong installation by eurosolar made the warranty void

Eurosolar installed a 5kw system promising 5 year warranty. Eurosolar response very poor. Local
Company filed warranty. Warranty void as indoor unit installed outdoors by eurosolar. Not happy at all. Bad

Purchase Price $6,000.00