Euro Solar

Euro Solar

4.0 from 1,383 reviews

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matt

MattNew South Wales

Poor install caused cracked roof tiles, now won't come back to fix up their mess!!!!

Poor installation caused excessive weight to be put on roof tiles, causing them to crack under the weight, leading to water leaking through roof onto my ceiling during heavy rains. They sent out a guy to "fix" the problem but roof still leaked with next lot of heavy rain. Told Eurosolar that problem still persisted but now they say it is outside of the 'warranty period' (although it was inside warranty period when I first told them about the problem) so won't come back to fix the problem.

Mani Bajwa

Misleading Warranty costs

Panel Purchased Zeversolar 5000 5KW and 22x 260w USG panels
George C

George CMittagong

Watch out for suspicious ‘account receivables’ guy who tries to fool you into paying out more

Panel Purchased EuroSolar
System Size3.5 KW
Purchase Price $4,894.00

tom.rattanatry

tom.rattanatryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Warranty

Bought 4 kilowatt system on 2016 now 2019 found moist in all panels, they want to charge us $1400 to replace with new panels . This is the worst company on earth
I will not recommend this company to my worst enemy...

System Size4 KW

David J.

David J.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Scam company, DO NOT TRUST!!

EuroSolar took a $1000 deposit and over twelve months later still could not give me an install date, EuroSolar said they would refund the deposit but over six months later (after getting my solar system locally) still haven't heard anything (I have contacted EuroSolar multiple times but always get told someone from accounts will call back). I doubt I will ever hear from EuroSolar.

Nirav

Nirav

Dodgy Company and untrustworthy

Panel Purchased Zever Solar

TC

TCSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst custmer service

Purchased 15kw system that took 7 months backwards and forwards before it was installed, finally installed in Dec 2018. I had a brain snap and thought i would go to erousolar for a qoute for an extra 3 kws, made numerous call and was told some one would call me back STILL WAITING. Dont know why i thought of going back to Erousolar after all the problems the gave me when I purchased the 15kw system. Learnt my lession call anorher conpany who were more then helpfull and qouted me $2599 for 6kw installed within three weeks. My advise shop around and look at the feedback left from customers of Erousolar.

System Size15 KW
Purchase Price $11,000.00

muf69nNewcastle, New South Wales

Dodgy company damaged my property during install and didn't fix it

EuroSolar installers did damage to my property. When questioned EuroSolar said they would talk to the installers about it and get back to me. Installers said they knew nothing about it despite being questioned on the installation day after install. EuroSolar wiped their hands clean of my issues leaving me to pay $500 to fix the damage caused by their installers. Avoid like the plague - not worth the headache. Have already had 2 more systems installed by other companies after this - happy with their work - will never have EuroSolar do work for any of my properties again.

Where are they????

Tried calling all the phone numbers and can not get hold of anyone at all to get our deposit back. Funny that.
Yet another dodgy fly by night operation. Shame Euro Solar Shame. And where are the Government regulators in all of this??

Panel Purchased Not installed

Aris P

Aris PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The only not so good part is selling, after that is WORST!

Panel Purchased Solax
System Size5,000 KW

Emily B.

Emily B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible nothing positive

Euro solar are all for getting the sale.
System installed within a week.
Have been waiting a month for it to be inspected and now they are not answering my calls or emails.
I have lodged a complaint with consumer affairs and they have advised to go to VCAT.
Do not go with EURO SOLAR!!! avoid at all costs. I sure as hell wish I did now.

Panel Purchased Fronius/jinko
System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $5,500.00

Jonathan

JonathanSydney, NSW

Worst rubbish panels on the market

Panel Purchased EuroSolar

Crap service

Don't go with Euro Solar absolutely terrible company to deal with.Inverter stop working on the 4.12.18 it's been 6 months and still waiting, so annoyed. Try to contact them but they never answer.

Edward

EdwardKawungan

Euro Solar 5kw Solar installation

My 24-month-old Solar installation died as the SOLAX Inverter is in a constant state of Relay Failure and Euro Solar do not answer any form of communications.

I have formed the opinion that Euro Solar is a Rip Off and the Solax Inverter is crap.
The Inverter is in constant Relay Fail mode. And all calls to Euro Solar go unanswered
It is not possible to get any contact with Euro Solar

excellent purchase

delivery was excellent very quick ,and the 3 panels I purchased 4 yr ago are still working perfectly so im completely happy with my purchase efficient company and efficient panels

Panel Purchased motech 100w
Purchase Price $350.00

benny

bennyRYDE

Don't bother you'll get no support

Panel Purchased Solax invertor

Panel Purchased solax
Purchase Price $16,500.00

james

jamesSouth-East, TAS

very poor after sales service.

For the last 6 months the invertor has been stopping and starting. It didn't work very well over summer and they have been giving us the runaround. It took forever to get on to them . As a final resort we rang the euro solar and said we wanted a new installation and they answered straight away. They have said they will get back to us about getting an electrician to look at it . After many phone calls and months of waiting we are still waiting.

Fev

Fev

Customer service and after sales care is terrible. Avoid Euro Solar!!

Great with sales. Installation delayed and rescheduled twice due to Euro Solar/installers error. System installed 5th October with a system fault which still now after dozens of phone calls and emails has not been resolved.
I still haven’t received the certificate of electrical safety. Do not use Euro Solar. My worst dealing with a company ever.

Tessa G.

Tessa G.asked

we have 21 panels on our roof that were never installed correctly, or energy provider is still waiting on the EWC. we paid $5000 for NOTHING. Installed in 2017- how can you get away with this?

Annette L.

Annette L.asked

Has anyone on this site had any real resolution. I have been waiting for inverter since Nov 18. Still nothing and can't get any one to help

I would go to fair trading - Euro Solar are pathetic at after sales service

Daz Butchasked

When are you going to replace my inverter been waiting 6 months? Spoke to Diana regarding this back then and claim was approved by her. Still trying to get in contact but never answer.So disappointed taking this further

muf69n

Euro solar are pathetic - my experience with them is 98% of there money goes into a sales team, 2% into customer service to fix issues. I’m hoping I don’t have any more dramas with my system as I’ll be taking them to fair trading

Daz Butch

Best of luck with that.have gone through Qld fair trading and eurosolar will not answer them.its a complete nightmare.

Get an answer from our members and Euro Solar representatives