Euromaid WM7

Euromaid WM7

MPN: WM7

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.3

WM7 is stuck on one program and is not proceeding with the wash.

WM7 is stuck on one program and is not proceeding with the wash. Tried switching on and off too, but not moving. Tried calling customer care but they are not responding. I have huge load of laundry to be washed and I am feeling so helpless with this now.

Purchased in October 2017.

KimSydney, NSW

Outside of machine is rusting after one year plus issues with bleaching my clothes

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Dryer TypeBosch HomeProfessional Heat Pump Tumble Dryers
Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Kim, can you please send us your contact details and we will contact you, thank you

Kim

Can you please advise the email address to use & I will send my details privately to that. Thanks.

Kim

I sent an email to this address on Feb 18th: customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au
And have never had a response.

calhammoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Broken down twice in just over 2 years!

The machine was working fine, but has broken down a second time in just over 2 years. My first Euromaid product and not impressed so far. Never had washing machine break down twice in such a short time. Apparently the start button spring has dropped behind the Start Button so its rendered useless. I would hope Euromaid will fix this under warranty which only ran out in November 2019. I shouldn't have this many issues in such a short span of time.

Purchased in November 2017.

calhammo

Update - to there credit they have offered to repair under warranty as a good will gesture

NoukaPerth, WA

I wouldn’t recommend this machine at all!

We are getting the same issue everyone else here is describing with machine stopping mid cycle, not counting down, error messages and unable to now open locked door. It’s just out of warranty so very disappointing.

David G.Euromaid
Nouka

I’ve decided to buy a new machine. This is the third time we would’ve had to have it fixed

Shocked

ShockedSouth East Queensland, QLD

This machine is a great buy

We use this washing machine a lot. Always separate the towels from clothes. It has never let us down. It will take 2 X King size sheets, 2 X pillow cases and some smalls in one load. We most often use the Quick Wash at 34 minutes. Very inexpensive to run and does a great job.

Purchased in May 2017.

Mitch H.Euromaid

Hi,
Thanks for the great review :)

Kat

Kat

Broke on first use

I bought this machine late September early October 2017. It failed on the first day. The ACCC states I should have gotten a new machine- Euromaid (hapl) disagreed. It took over 12 days to fix. It broke again. It took a week to replace. This second machine died after 3 months. Now we are about in January 2018. I bought a totally different brand and have had no issue.
Machines go wrong. That is one part of the issue. The other is very poor customer service. Most of the people I spoke to were nice, but they mostly are aren’t they. My patience and understanding was taken advantage of.
Really disappointing.

Purchased in October 2017.

Lin

LinCOFFS HARBOUR

Works well, decent price

This was one of the cheaper front loader machines I could find. I've had it for a year and it works well. dissolves washing powder well - don't seem to find undissolved powder on my clothes as I have with some previous machines. Did seem to cause some leaking at one point - where we realised we had to clean the filter. But all good since then

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Hi Lin,

Thanks for the review, just make sure those filters are cleaned..we don't want it raining inside again :)

Steven

StevenSydney, NSW

Decent & affordable

Favourite features is express mode. The machine ain’t too loud or quiet, will not wear out your clothes, another good feature is it does have advanced features where you can set the timer to wash your clothes at specific time.
It does clean the clothes well but obviously doesn’t rinse dry the clothes as in comparison to other washing machines that had dryer function

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Thanks, Steven! :)

Loving organic

Loving organicAU

• WM7

It does what it needs to do

I bought this washing machine online and it surprised me in a good way. It has a lot more wash features than expected, and my clothes have been maintaining their good condition after many washes (although, I'm not sure if that has more to do with Organic for Poverty's soap nuts). It's not terribly noisy. However, water does seem to stay inside the door seal after washes.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for the review, Mandy!

JB888

JB888Peel, WA

Great quality - stable and reliable

I love the easy to use display and range of washing options. Initially I will nervous about buying a less known brand but this did not fail to impress. Doesn't move around during the spin cycle, high quality fittings, buttons and dials. Clothing is well cleaned and looked after with the front load machine (in my opinion provides a better clean than a top loader) This is my second euromaid (had to buy a larger model with a growing family) and I haven't regretted it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Glad you love it! :)

SKoi

SKoiSydney

Comes in Budget but have limited options

I have been using this washing maching for past six months. There is not oh so great and so bad feature with this machine yet. We bought this from applicances online, the delivey was very easy and relaxed. I mainly use the 28min option and wollen option. The 28 min easy clean but all option apart from this is very long. Wish they have more option like this. Its okay if you are looking for maching for budget.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hi Skoi, Thanks for taking the time to review our washing machine. Good to hear you're finding it good value for money. Kind Regards :-)

zurizuri

Best Washing machine ever bought! Better than Miele and Bosch.

Amazing wash results. Very economical to run and water wise, too.
Only complaint is that it is a little noisy, but I find all front loaders are louder than top loaders.
Best Buy ever. Very happy! Would not hesitate in recommending this to others. Exceptional machine That gives exceptional results.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Welcome to the Euromaid team ;)

Bronwyn T

Bronwyn TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Took a chance and it paid off...

Date PurchasedAug 2012
Ruben R.Euromaid

Great review, Bronwyn! 5 years and still rocking. Love it! :)

Cilla

CillaSydney

Very satisfied

Quick delivery .. easy and Efficient
Very pleased with 303 bucks for new washing machine . Can’t see dent on side as advised. Customer service were very patient and knowledgeable . I can’t recommend this company enough. They delivered plus took away my old washing machine with zero fuss . Very polite delivery men.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for the review Cilla!

It was fine until it wasn't...

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Yani
Yani

Marlie

Marlie

Works fine for the price we paid

Great customer service in terms of next day delivery and installation. Good value for money as it is one of the cheaper options in that range. It does not always rinse well when you choose a shorter program and the thing I mainly miss is a sound (like a beep or something) when a load is finished.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for the review, Marlie!

Erin

ErinMelbourne

Love this & excellent price!

We bought this washing machine after our last one died and we haven’t been disappointed. It is efficient, it cleans well, it’s relatively quiet and does what it claims. It also has a large range of settings to choose from. It’s great value for money and we would definitely look at purchasing this brand again.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Ruben R.Euromaid

Hey Erin, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review :)

Kate.V

Kate.V

Great machine for a great price!

I've owned this product for 4+ years and has never given me any issues. If i had to state a downside, I would note that the inside seal does gather mould and slight gunk. However, this has accumulated over years and years and is easy to wipe away. Though it's not as flashy as a lot of other machines out there, it's a simple yet functional machine with plenty of settings that delivers all you could want AND for a great price! This was the first Euromaid product I had purchased and its quality has opened me up to purchasing other goods from this brand. Very happy with this product / brand and have / will continue to recommend to others.

Date PurchasedJun 2014
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for the review, Kate! Happy Monday :)

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Excellent reliable machine, a few minor design issues

I've had one of these since 2013. With the exception of filter cleaning, it has required no maintenance, runs reliably and washes well. One minor design fault: the control panel labelling comes off easily. Our kitchen cleaner probably used pine-o-clean or similar to wipe it down, and took most of the labels off. It's a shame the labels aren't etched in or imprinted in the mould.

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Ruben R.Euromaid

Cheers for the review David!

Oshe

Oshe

• WM7

good washing machine

Great washing machine. it does washing within 35 minutes, it's got great lcd display and is easy to use. it washes clothes very clean. you can set temperature and spin cycle within seconds. the only negative thing is there is not hot water inlet, but i run warm water through the cold water inlet with a hose splitter.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Ruben R.Euromaid

Thanks for the review! :)

Bek

Bekasked

WM7

Machine won’t unlock all of a sudden - how do I get the thing open to retrieve my washing?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Bek, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Gem

Gemasked

WM7

Why is there a small amount of water that drips from the dispenser draw? My WM7 is 3 years old.

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Gem, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

NateWright

NateWrightasked

WM7

My machine has stopped functioning properly, stopping halfway through cycles, being unable to cancel (flashes as though cancelling but takes sometimes hours to stop), not draining water, when managing to get it somewhat reset and try again (hours laters) the new cycle displays an incorrect time (e.g 16 minutes for cotton cycle) and stops partway through, sometimes even trying to do a spin only cycle to clear the water results in it just intermittently spinning hour almost an hour.

All this makes it sound like a computer/controller malfunction to me. Has anyone had any experience in getting this fixed?

Rachel A.Euromaid

Hi Nate, Thank you for reaching out to Euromaid, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your appliance and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Euromaid representatives