Eva Timber Bed Frame - Queen

Eva Timber Bed Frame - Queen

See the Best Beds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Eva

4.4
  • Ease of Assembly
Holly B
Holly BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

After purchasing the Eva mattress and being impresses with the service and quality I decided to purchase the bed frame as well and am very happy with the fantastic quality, very easy assembly only took 5 minutes and I love the simple clean look. Very solid and no creaks

Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Frame feels very high quality, looks brilliant, was able to assemble it very quickly and easily, and it was delivered within a couple days. Overall very impressed.

Previously had an awful bed frame that ruined our old mattress - it had euro slats (not flat) and it turns out that damages hybrid mattresses so eventually landed on the Eva frame and very happy with the purchase. (Have since brought some other products like their all day sofa and coffee table which are equally impressive)

The Zen of Queen Beds

“We absolutely love this Queen. Such a simple design, easy to construct and perfect in all ways. Elegantly styled & extremely stable. The look is neither feminine nor masculine. 5 stars all round.”

Eva H.Eva Send a private message

Great frame, great price!

After a lot of research my partner and I bought this frame to go with our Ecosa mattress. We decided on it because unlike the Koala designs, it is off the ground (has legs) and we loved the slat style design. It holds the weight of most mattresses and the color is accurate to the photo. The wood quality is great, better than most brands. I was a previous owner of a Koala bed and frame and this time, I've fallen in love with my Eva bed frame! Thank you team!

Zac
ZacPerth, WA

Simple, stylish and sturdy-we love it!!

Excellent quality, super sturdy and well designed. Very easy to put together and doesn’t wobble/ creak despite being jumped on repeatedly by our kids and the dog! Simple, stylish design-we love it!

Danny D.
Danny D.Sydney, NSW

Good value, awesome design and functionality

PotterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED - Blatant design fault. Wiggly insecure headboard. Needs external fix.

Headboard is only supported by two pins and wiggles even you push the frame against the wall. Only send you spacers to stop it wiggling but cause marks on wall.

Purchased in for $1,000.

Potter

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

H R.
H R.New South Wales

Wouldn't trust this company if they need to use fake reviews. They are obviously and very easy to see if you have a pulse. Very strong signs of a something not right.

Medine
Medine

This Bed Ticks All The Boxes

My lovely new Eva bed ticks all the boxes. It looks great and feels very solid. My 8 year old and I put it together in one afternoon - with no tools and no tears. I was worried about the edges but they're smooth and no-one has hit their shins. My new Eva bed feels a lot more special than I could have imagined. If you buy one you'll have a great product.

Purchased in at evacare for $1,100.

Terri
TerriSydney, NSW

Beautiful Living

This bed base is a beautiful product. So aesthetically pleasing. Delivery was so fast, and the packaging was a work of art in itself! I managed to assemble the bed alone and the directions were perfect. The base is very solid and since using the bed, not a squeak or a problem. I much prefer the height of this bed base too.”

NoName
NoName

Beautiful and easy to assemble

The first time a piece of furniture was easy to assemble. Video instructions were certainly helpful. The bed frame itself seems sturdy and looks beautiful in its simplicity. Every night I enter the bedroom and think "This was an inspired choice. The concept of minimalist aesthetic coupled with usefulness - what's not to like. I would definitely buy again.

pete
pete

Well done Eva

Purchased in at eva.

Nic_H
Nic_HSydney, NSW

Very happy with my purchase

This bed looks great and was amazingly easy to put together - the QR code takes you to the instructions and everything fits together perfectly. Was impressed at the very fast delivery time with excellent pre-delivery communication.

One thing to note is that there is a leg in the middle of the bed which provides great stability but it does limit the size of things you can store under your bed. e.g. we had a single foam mattress for kid's sleepovers that was too wide to fit under the bed.

Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in for $1,000.

Fleta Redding
Fleta Redding

Eva Timber Bed frame - All it promised

I’m pretty happy with this frame. It’s certainly sturdy and relatively easy to put together, once you find the instructions (Which I’ll totally cop on the chin as I did not see the QR code on the promo material until I was halfway through).
It’s bloody heavy though (even without the mattress) so make sure you assemble it in its final resting place, especially if it’s on carpet and you’re flying solo.
The minimal Japandi design was one of its selling points for me however, I have shinned myself a number of times on the low boards that jut out from the mattress. Again, no ones fault but mine, so maybe try to be aware.