Ever Power Solar

Great once the electric company hook it up.

The guys were very professional & very efficient. I have had no problems with this company.Before instalment Jimmy kept me informed on what & when things were going to happen. Thanks again Jimmy & staff.

Purchase Price $3,699.00

COLE MAXWELL

COLE MAXWELL is extremely efficient, very polite, helpful and very courteous and clean. Communication from enquiry to completion was fantastic. If you are contemplating solar...I highly recommend,went beyond my expectations

Panel Purchased don't know
System Size10.45 KW
Purchase Price $6,150.00

Fantastic crew

Extremely efficient, on time and very courteous and clean. Communication from enquiry to completion was fantastic, as was the finance arrangement. If you are contemplating solar...I highly reccomend these guys.

Ever Power Solar

The whole process was very smooth from the Sales team down to the installation team. It was a great experience and less stressful one. The before and after sales was really awesome. Communication was spot on as well. I highly recommend Ever power Solar!!!

Panel Purchased Fronius Inverter with Risen Panels
System Size8 KW
Purchase Price $5,600.00

Value for money and awesome customer service

My main objective with solar panel investigation was customer service and value for money. Ever Power Solar went beyond my expectations, were super responsive, answered all questions, followed up and kept me informed. I received a great price for the system I chose and they've offered ongoing support particularly when Origin Energy brought in delays and complication. Their installers were super efficient and lovely gentlemen. I would not hesitate to recommend the EPS team.

Purchase Price $2,890.00
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our Sales Support & Installation team. It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! We couldn’t ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it.

A job well done to perfection.

The panel installation process was very very smooth. I was not even present at home. The team arrived as I left. They were courteous, friendly, accommodating and was willing to 'go the extra mile' to make sure everything worked out well. They recognised a couple of cracked tiles and were willing to rearrange them. By the time I arrived home just after lunch time they had left and everything looked very tidy. I am very very thankful for a job sell done.

Panel Purchased 275W ELITE POLY PANELS
Purchase Price $3,299.00
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied and had great experience interacting with our Installation and Sales team. We really appreciate for taking out time for reviewing us.

Affordable and reliable

After many quotes I decided to go with Ever Power Solar. Great price on the brand of pannels I was trying to source (Longi), they also recommended other brands as well. Great customer service, were happy to build a system I was happy with. Seamless and friendly installation as well. All round a very satisfied customer.

Panel Purchased Longi 315W
Purchase Price $3,500.00
Thank you for your valuable feedback, Grant. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our Sales Support & Installation team. It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! We couldn’t ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it.

Happy with Install team after 2 No Shows

Courteous and helpful team - seamless install and We're happy with the system which puts out up to 4.4KW out of the possible 6.6kw. (We look forward to Summer)
We had 2 previous days booked for Solar install but no one showed up either time. Disappointing but well worth the wait and the system cost was impressive.

Panel Purchased CSun
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $3,397.00
Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate for taking out time for reviewing us. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.

Delivered what they promised. Great customer service

Got many quotes for Solar and chose Ever Power Solar. Great price and said it would be installed within 4 weeks. Exactly what they stated. Any times I needed a question answered, they were quick to respond. Very happy with the service provided and look forward to reduced power bills!! Great work Ever Power Solar...we are impressed with your service.

Panel Purchased C-Sun
Thank you for your valuable feedback, Scott. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our Sales Support & Installation team. It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! We couldn’t ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it.

Solar ready to go!

Installation process was good. Any issues where addressed in a timely manner by the courteous staff at EPS. I would recommend them based on my experience to my friends and family

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your kind words Eva. It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to friends and family as well and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

Easy process with these guys

The booking and the installation were hassle free. There were some delays, caused by Energex, but SPE were there to answer the phone and explain.
The system has been working fine since and they have provided all the necessary documents.

Panel Purchased Growatt and CSUN
System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $3,100.00
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate for taking out time for reviewing us. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.

Solar panels

No issues at all, very professional at all times and called back when promised. I have had follow up calls from staff just checking on how the panels and the installation went. would use them again and have passed on info about them to family and friends

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good value for $$$, great service!

Easy to deal with and very accommodating from sales to installation. Support team also great. No issues with any of the process. Great service, competitive price, and they make it easy for you.

Purchase Price $3,600.00

I am so happy with your service. Your guys do it professionally and responsibly at my house.many thanks.

I see the installation is good, stable with quality bolts and brackets.
The process is good and convenient for the laborers to install.
Customer service in good and enthusiastic to customer. I would introduce many of my close friends to you.

Panel Purchased 24x275w ET solar panels
Purchase Price $3,399.00
Thank you for your valuable feedback Van. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our Sales Support & Installation team. We couldn’t ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it.

Solar provided by experts

Happy with Ever Power Solar who took the time to ask questions, provide informed advice and detail points for consideration as a non expert I would never have thought of. They were upfront and communicated well throughout.

System Size6.6 KW
Thank you for the kind words Peter. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our Sales Support & Installation team. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

Thanks Luke and the Ever Power Solar team

Great price for a good system and quality installation. No problems with the solar system and installation. Thanks Luke and the Ever Power Solar team for good advice and service.

System Size6.6 KW
Thank you for your feedback Jamie. It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to friends and family as well. We couldn’t ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it.

Not Satisfied With How The Handle The Process

They offered great deals then say give you this and that, to keep you interested and when it comes down to getting the quote, they say this offer was last week, not this week. How can products go up $800 to 1500 over a week. What a waste of time.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel Purchased Solar x
Purchase Price $3,600.00
Hello Sam, Thank you for your feedback! The offers displayed online are applicable for standard property at metro location. The price of solar package may vary depending on the type and location of the property. If you can share your property address, we can help you out with best solar deal. Thank You, Ever Power Solar

Only early days, but so HAPPY that we finally have our solar working. Can't wait to see our power bill drop.

It was a smooth and simple installation, with friendly installers who kept us informed throughout the day. The only problems we had seemed to be from Origin, who appeared to make things difficult for everyone else involved, including their own contractors. This drew out the process from the panel installation on the 12th December 2018 to the switching on of the system on the 17th May 2019.

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $3,964.00
Thank you for your valuable feedback Mark . We really appreciate you for taking out time to review our services. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.

Best house hold investment ever!! Highly recommend Ever Power Solar company!!

Overall experience was excellent!!The installation process was seamless and quick. Fantastic customer service. Very happy with the result. Making money each quarter with Energy Company crediting decent amount in the bank account.

System Size6.5 KW
Thank you for your kind words Ritu. It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to friends and family as well and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

Best service EVER

Ever Power Solar is the BEST. Sandy assisted me every step of the way and answered/explained every question, FAST and professional install from amazing team. Stress free, NUMBER ONE TEAM

Panel Purchased Seraphim Poly Panels
Purchase Price $3,349.00
Thank you for your valuable feedback, Kerry. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our Sales Support & Installation team. It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! We couldn’t ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it.