Listing monitored by Ever Power Solar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No (230)
  • Purchase Price$3,766.92

David W.
David W.Sydney, NSW

Good Customer Service that Responded Well to Issues

Mani
ManiSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Easy to deal with. Provided detailed information prior to Installation. Smooth process from beginning till end. Friendly & Professional team. Installation was done quickly with perfection. Great Value for Money. Highly Recommended

fresco
fresco

Grt customer service, easy dealing

Had issues with connecting with the app, a rep called and helped me thru it. Easy done. Guides me thru the process and helped me understamd but more about the system

Find out how Ever Power Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Great service, very prompt and happy

Had system recommended by Sophie from the South Australia branch who was always very polite and responsive.
All up and running and set up via Fronius We App.
Very happy with the overall service, thank you.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Gary
GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Great customer service
It was a easy process sorting out connecting my growatt inverter to the internet so I can check up on my solar kWh per day I get yay

Overall a good experience

Worked with Cole from the start who was polite and helpful. Edward and installation team took over afterwards. Overall a good experience despite the delays along the way which is understandable in the current climate (as long as it remains reasonable). Would recommend to my friends (as it was to me). But, maybe you can manage the timing a bit better to give clients a complete satisfaction (just a suggestion).

Rates and Fees
Trustworthiness
Jay X.
Jay X.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Communication & Trades Team

Wonderful Service

I had a wonderful experience with Zil Mckay from the Sales team, she was easy to deal with and very proactive. Edward from the installation was on point and helpful. They can work a bit more on after-sales assistance (guidance in the general direction) but I have no complaints. Overall, really good experience. I will recommend them to my friends.

Perfect

Sara call me to follow up solar working or not bratt going to call me tomorrow install app on phone wifi contact to smart meter thank you somuch for sarra to organise it

steven_cilia
steven_ciliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

Jason and the installation team were great, It was a quick easy and hassle free experience from start to finish. I would and have recommended them to many family and friends. Great job guys and thank you

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

rasesh
raseshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great great service & support by sale rep & team of ever power solar

Zil was very proactive , follow me few times , I was ignoring her because of so many sales call but she determine to offer me good product and service which she did, I’m very thankful of ever solar team & technical team to make this journey smooth & easy ,I’m very satisfied & happy with product & service, I will suggest all my friends & family , good luck to Zil & ever solar team.

Lene Bazely
Lene BazelyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Happy with the service

It's been good. It took a little time to get the solar installed because of the approval received from SAPN but eventually we got it on. The installation was done well. after the installation Wilson helped me to set up my system online and made me understand my electricity bill. Thank you.

Mark Hanratty
Mark HanrattyPerth, WA

Happy customer great service

Willson was fantastic to deal with. helped with setting up the mobile phone app . There were some early problems with connection but again Wilson he was on to it and we got it sorted

Ray
Ray Sydney, NSW

Excellent service Received

Wilson from Customer support helped me to reconnect my inverter with my Home network which I was not able to do though I tried a lot. He was patient and good at it. now I can see its online. Thank you.

Shailendra Baral
Shailendra BaralSydney, NSW

EXCELLENT

Very friendly service as I promptyly get response ,the team member who provide me the service "wilson" Very kind and polite and friendly on service as we all needed, Thank you Wilson great job

Honest Bob
Honest Bobasked

I have a 3 phase system with a single phase inverter. But I'm not saving much money. I'm exporting 19 kW per day (on average) from my PV system and purchasing 14 kW per day from the Energex grid while self consuming only 4 kW per day. Why am I exporting so much and self consuming so little? Why do I need to purchase 14 kW per day at a high cost when I'm producing 23 kW per day? Is it because 2 of my phases are always importing power and solar power is never used for two thirds of my energy needs? How do I ensure that solar power is used (self consumed) on all 3 phases?

Ever Power SolarEver Power Solar

Hi,
Greetings!!
We would like to arrange a call from our technical team so that they can understand the situation better and can guide you accordingly. We request you to please share your best contact number or email address or you can write us on service@everpowersolar.com.au so that our team can be in touch with you and assist you.
Regards,
Team EPS

Sukhi S.
Sukhi S.asked

I am
Struggling at the moment. Really disappointed with the service as there no one I can reach there for help .. the lady on the phone in the Adelaide sever power solar told that she do not work for this company and she is just there to answer the calls for this company and she can’t do anything ..called everyday but every time same answer someone will call you but so far nothing has been done .

Graham
Graham

I have have had good service for my newly installed system x2. i have chatted to Alan, he may be able to put you on the right track.0488854154

Lesley
Lesleyasked

Hi do you install in the hunter valley?

Ever Power SolarEver Power Solar

yes, we do install at this location. Please help me with your property details and contact details, so can help you further with quotation.

Get an answer from our members and Ever Power Solar representatives