Ever Power Solar

Worst service and contact by an company I have dealt with.

Panel Purchased Zn Shine 300W Mono Panels

brian

brianSouth East Queensland, QLD

satisfaction with product and all personal

right from the start of my searching for a company to explain about solar and its advantages, Samuel from the Queensland branch was very courteous pleasant and informative answering all my questions and concerns. Last Saturday a week after confirming the installation team arrived at 7.30am and had finished and connected by 1.00pm. The installation team were professionals, very efficient and pleasant guys to boot.
I have no hesitation in recommending Ever Power Solar if you are considering installation of Solar Power.

Purchase Price $3,190.00
mistabush

mistabushSouth East Queensland, QLD

Goodbye power bills.

Great service, Cole was very helpful and guided me thru the process in a very professional manner. I took my time and and I did look at other company's but when I got another call back from Cole I just couldn't say no. I feel I got a very good deal and I did research the system with good reviews. Now let's see my power bills disappear. If your considering getting solar, give Ever power solar a call. You will be glad you did.

Panel Purchased Risen

Review collected in partnership with Ever Power Solar

Management were extremely helpful and installation was quick and professional.I purchased two systems .

I have no issues with EPS , cant wait for first bill to see if it was what I expect it to be , hoping that what was told to me regarding savings by all of Solar people , I got quotes from is correct .

NickEver Power Solar

Thank you for your kind words, Rick. We really appreciate for taking out time for reviewing us. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.

Tony T

Tony TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service from start to finish!!!

The team were incredible and kept me informed every step of the way regarding the install!!
Not pushy,very courteous and they answered all my questions with honesty and provided evidence to support what they were telling us from day 1>.

We have paid for the system and as promised are still receiving correspondence and information from the team after completion of the install.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone seeking quality service.

Thank you Ever Power Solar for a smooth hassle free Solar Installation.

perfect !!

Everything went just as explained to us. No hassles, very tidy, helpful and very easy to deal with people. Simple as all is done by phone, text or email. Thanks to the team at Ever Power Solar.

NickEver Power Solar

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Vicky. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied and had great experience interacting with out team. We really appreciate for taking out time for reviewing us.

Solar Installation and product

Very happy with the installers and the product so far. Saved $400 in the first 3 months. Anna and Luke were great to work with. Have spoken to friends and they are also going to use Everpower.

Panel Purchased Jinko
System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $4,200.00

AaronSouth East Queensland, QLD

You lose your tariff 51 cent if you up grade

Not happy as I have lost my 51 cent tariff and was not told until I got my first bill, found out through a few phone calls to origin, They said all solar suppliers know about it but don't say anything to customers, Not FN happy only getting 7 cents now ,putting out more kWh but getting less money back.
Please tell people so they can make an informed decision.
System is good passed about not informing me.

NickEver Power Solar

Thank you for the feedback, we have tried to contact on your number but couldn't connect. Could you please let us know your convenient time to discuss this, Thank You!

Any time 0434607272

AdamL

AdamLRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good value Solar package

The solar offering was good value. They were well organised for arrangement of install. The install was easy and completed within 1 day. I have received follow up check-up. product is in good working order. no issues

November 12th 2019 Update: Great Solar Option

Well priced product with various options available
good communication throughout the entire process. good follow up.
installation no issue and no fuss. they integrated with the power company.
I would recommend using this company.

Purchase Price $3,400.00

Kathry D

Kathry D

Solar. Every home should have.

Such a saving to have solar. The price was great for such a system and it came recommended by my friend who also has this system installed. They are very happy and I know I will be too. The workers installed with minimum disruption and in a clean and timely manner. The instruction on the inverter was thorough and I was reassured help was available should I need it. Im a very happy customer.

Panel Purchased 275 W SunTech poly panels
Purchase Price $2,999.00

LaurenM

LaurenMWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

awesome job

Cole Maxwell made everything so easy to understand I recommend this company it was easy from start to finish thanks to Murray who installed it he was lovely to deal with cant say enough but thank you all

Purchase Price $3,300.00

Mimi Mehraj

Mimi MehrajSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

Hassle free, been extremely helpful from day one till now. Always there. Ask any small thing you will get answer straight away. Very professional, especially Samuel, always there for you. Strongly recommending to anyone.

Sydney Q

Sydney QPerth, WA

Highly recommend

Prompt response on getting back to me on progress and with price very good workman ship on the work and the time it took to install and follow up on insulation very happy with results

Purchase Price $4.00
NickEver Power Solar

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied and had great experience interacting with out team. We really appreciate for taking out time for reviewing us.

Highly recommened

The installation was hasslefree
I would recommend this company
WE look foward to see my next electricity bill and hope the amount will be reduced after solar
Thanks Cole for help from beginning to end

Prompt and professional

The best people to deal with,Very prompt and professional company,Hasslefree,Everything was going smoothly,I highly recommend this company,Especially Anna she was the best to deal withShe made everything easy,From the beginning to the end no headaches

Purchase Price $3,199.00
NickEver Power Solar

Thank you for your kind words Baban. Its also great to know that its an experience you'd recommend to friends and family as well and were happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

Highly recommened

Had the solar installed in July, things follow up efficiency and staffs was very friendly and helpful, appreciated they also remind me to apply for CBA cash back. nice product and great service. look forward to see my next electricity bill amount will be reduced after installed solar.

Panel Purchased 24 panels, Solax
NickEver Power Solar

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate for taking out time for reviewing us. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.

Millan24

Millan24South East Queensland, QLD

Great once the electric company hook it up.

The guys were very professional & very efficient. I have had no problems with this company.Before instalment Jimmy kept me informed on what & when things were going to happen. Thanks again Jimmy & staff.

Purchase Price $3,699.00
NickEver Power Solar

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied and had great experience interacting with Jimmy and staff. We really appreciate for taking out time for reviewing us.

SamK

SamKSydney, NSW

COLE MAXWELL

COLE MAXWELL is extremely efficient, very polite, helpful and very courteous and clean. Communication from enquiry to completion was fantastic. If you are contemplating solar...I highly recommend,went beyond my expectations

Panel Purchased don't know
System Size10.45 KW
Purchase Price $6,150.00
NickEver Power Solar

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied and had great experience interacting with Cole. We really appreciate for taking out time for reviewing us.

Tracey B

Tracey BMURWILLUMBAH

Fantastic crew

Extremely efficient, on time and very courteous and clean. Communication from enquiry to completion was fantastic, as was the finance arrangement. If you are contemplating solar...I highly reccomend these guys.

NickEver Power Solar

Thank you for your kind words Tracey. Its also great to know that its an experience you'd recommend to friends and family as well and were happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Ever Power Solar

The whole process was very smooth from the Sales team down to the installation team. It was a great experience and less stressful one. The before and after sales was really awesome. Communication was spot on as well. I highly recommend Ever power Solar!!!

Panel Purchased Fronius Inverter with Risen Panels