Ever Power Solar
See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ever Power Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (19) · No (266)
  • Purchase Price$3,823.06
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Good communication and easy system set up!

The Team at EPS and particularly Cole Maxwell were great to work with. Very happy with my system.

Loved the work of Ever power solar

Dealing with this company is really great experience. Alex Barnett and Tavis did a great job and installation was very good, not tile was broken. These guys are still in touch with me . Good job and keep it guys. Thanks to all team.

• Incentivised Review No
Tom49
Tom49Greenbushes

Repairing a fault

Very good

No issues, very committed and great team. They followed up frequently. I have no regrets getting our solar from them and i would encourage others to try this company. It

Y T.
Y T.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service

They were friendly and very helpful with our questions. The panel installation process was very easy, they explained the process very well they also called to check after the installation. We have not had any problems with the system.

Benny
BennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is was a fantastic deal for me . I got it in very good price.Cole maxwell Helps me throughout deal.

Cole coordinated everything very well .The installation was very smooth. They were on time and good people They explained to me every thing properly. My system is working grate. Even there after installation service is also good.

Harry
HarryCentral Queensland, QLD

dont do it!

15 kw 3 phase system installed in Central Queensland. System has NEVER generated more than 40kwhr in a day. You read that right, less than 3 hours worth of generation in at least an 8 hour day. Has never generated more than 8kw even on the sunniest day. IN CENTRAL QUEEENSLAND! But, there is nothing wrong with my system according to them. They want to charge me $168 to have the installer come and inspect!

Solar panel maintenance: why it's important and what you need to do

Properly maintaining your solar panel system will help ensure it works correctly, safely, and efficiently. We go through what needs to be done so that your system can lower your power bill and let you pocket more savings.

Clara V.
Clara V.
solar-panel-maintenance-why-its-important-and-what-you-need-to-do

exactly what I asked for

The process with EPS was quick friendly and hassle free from start to finish my old system. was removed and replaced with a 6.5 kw system that covered most of my available roof with a friendly helpful team and no problems

• Trustworthiness

The best customer service & delivery

• Trustworthiness

Jen
JenFar North Queensland, QLD

Relieved

Mike Lloyd and his team of men were punctual (arrived 8.30am sharp), friendly and efficient. I encountered installation delays, mainly due to the building boom. Also, you have to pay the full price before installation, so I was anxious the company may never show up and just run off with my money. Thankfully they didn't do that, and now I feel relieved and very happy. I received a really wonderful deal and a perfect installation. Thank you Edward, Mike and fellas for a great job! I am most grateful and looking forward to my savings, as well as to helping our planet a little!!!

Jaliya Weerakoon
Jaliya Weerakoon Sydney, NSW

Great work . Well done

Company gave me a good price for the products I requested from them . They kept their word & installed the products on my roof with no issues . Only took 1 month time for it to be up & running . I have great respect for them . Good work from Ever power solar team. (Coles, Travis & the team. )I wish them all the best for every endeavours in future .

Gaurav
GauravPerth

Extremely happy customer!

I am extremely happy with the EPS team! Before coming to EPS, I enquired with few other Solar panel providers but by far the service form EPS was way better! Cole was extremely helpful and professional. He gave me few options but was never pushy. Dealing with Cole was an absolute pleasure, he made the whole process so much easy. After finalising the solar system, I received an email from Edward from the installation team, he was also very professional, friendly, responsive and extremely helpful. They did exactly what they promised. I will highly recommend EPS to anyone who is looking for great and reliable Solar panel company! Thank you the EPS team!

Find out how Ever Power Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Great service… thanks cole maxwell and EPS

The entire process was easy and simple I did not have to do much and all was done by cole. EPS did everything they promised they would do and more

• Incentivised Review No

Leeta
LeetaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Cole Maxwell and the EPS team for a great service!

We chose to go with EPS team because of their competitive offer and Cole's knowledge and professionalism from the initial consultation. Cole have been very patient with doubtful & sceptical me and gave great advice on the choice of panels and installation design. The installation happened on the date we discussed, everything took less than a day and the EPS team didn't even have to enter the house, that was impressive. It has been over a year now and the panels are working great and saving us some good money. I would definitely recommend Cole Maxwell and the EPS team to anyone thinking about installing new solar panels. Thanks again!

Maintenance task of my solar system

Some issues regarding the schedule to perform the maintenance with the maintainer of the solar system
Bebbie, staff from Ever Power Solar promptly addressed these issues and arranged nice and smooth maintenance task, making sure the customer satisfaction is a top priority

Mohamed A.
Mohamed A.asked

Hi I got ever solar I found out today not working say rely what should I do

Ever Power SolarEver Power SolarSend a private message
Honest Bob
Honest Bobasked

I have a 3 phase system with a single phase inverter. But I'm not saving much money. I'm exporting 19 kW per day (on average) from my PV system and purchasing 14 kW per day from the Energex grid while self consuming only 4 kW per day. Why am I exporting so much and self consuming so little? Why do I need to purchase 14 kW per day at a high cost when I'm producing 23 kW per day? Is it because 2 of my phases are always importing power and solar power is never used for two thirds of my energy needs? How do I ensure that solar power is used (self consumed) on all 3 phases?

Ever Power SolarEver Power SolarSend a private message
Sukhi S.
Sukhi S.asked

I am
Struggling at the moment. Really disappointed with the service as there no one I can reach there for help .. the lady on the phone in the Adelaide sever power solar told that she do not work for this company and she is just there to answer the calls for this company and she can’t do anything ..called everyday but every time same answer someone will call you but so far nothing has been done .

Graham
Graham

I have have had good service for my newly installed system x2. i have chatted to Alan, he may be able to put you on the right track.0488854154

Get an answer from our members and Ever Power Solar representatives