Everlast Plumbing

Everlast Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Everlast Plumbing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Roger M. S
Roger M. SSydney, NSW

Outstanding job of toilet installation by Fuzz

Loyal customers of Everlast & again got outstanding service, this time by Fuzz. His quality work standards, work ethic and general presentation give him and Everlast great credit. Great value too!

Sally N.
Sally N.Sydney, NSW

Overpriced and not fixed

Edmond
EdmondSydney, NSW

Best in the business!

They provide a great service and very prompt work.
Explained the scope of the work accurately and no hidden , sneaky charges.
Came on time. Cleaned up afterwards.
Wouldn't use anyone else.
Highly recommended plumbers.

Avoid everlast plumbing.

Everlast plumbing is nothing but everlasting problems. They say they know what's wrong with the drains but since the last time these guys have been to my house which has been alot by the way, they never seem to get to where the problem is. Also destroyed property of my sons and very rude customer service. Last job cost around $4,000 and still same problem has not be solved and now they came last Wednesday 13th and it's now the 18th and they still haven't been back to finish the job they started. What's wrong with these guys do they really have a plumber's licence.

bev m
bev mKillarney Heights

Reliable company for plumbing

I had my shower replaced 2 years ago and due to an uncomfortable event that just happened where I was shut in and not able to open the door, lucky my son was home at that time and opened the door for me. I rang the company want to know who do I contact to arrange to get the problem fixed. They said we will send someone out tomorrow and fix it, no aggressiveness , very helpful to fix the problem for me, and sue enough the gent came and fixed it for me and no cost either. I would be more than happy to recommend them. Sorry for messy floor

Avoid Everlast Plumbing like the Corona Virus

Avoid Everlast Plumbing in Sydney like the Corona Virus. Charged me for a sewer clean which was not done correctly and then tried to get me to pay$8000 for work that that ended up costing $930.00 by another plumber. Dodgy company that I would avoid at all costs

Neil B.
Neil B.Sydney, NSW

Fast, professional, affordable and friendly plumbing service

Joe from Everlast Plumbing recently installed our new gas stove top. He arrived on-time within a few hours of us making the appointment, and quickly and got stuck into the job....unfortunately we had ordered the wrong sized item, so Joe had to return the next day when we had acquired the correct stove top. He did so with a smile and didn’t even charge for the time he spent on our mistake. Joe did a great job at a very fair price. We highly recommend Joe and Everlast Plumbing.

Quick efficient reliable and friendly

I called everlast yesterday to look at my gas hot water system there was no fee for the fallout and the boys fixed the problem on the spot, they recommended the system be replaced due to its age, they installed a new system the next day within an hour having a five month old baby their fast service and ultimate professionalism was greatly appreciated thanks billy and joe

Margaret
MargaretSydney, NSW

Great Service and Advice

When our hot water system sprang a leak on the long weekend I received great advice at the time and the plumber arrived on Tuesday at the allotted time diagnosed the problem and following consultation with me organised installed and removed the old one within 3 hours fixing a faulty tap in the process. Thank you for your professional friendly service. We will be sure to contact Everlast next time we have a plumbing issue.

Review collected in partnership with Everlast Plumbing

Not happy
Not happySydney, NSW

Would never call them again

I called them as our strata needs someone to fix a burst pipe. The lady was rude and unprofessional, I’m not sure if she works their or is his wife. She was rude , kept saying you will need to pay , I was confused instead of making a booking we argued who’s paying . Like of course the strata will pay and it’s safer if it’s done with strata because they have to pay worst phone call ever. So unprofessional no hi welcome to Everlast Plumbing, how can I help you. So rude

Rose and Peter
Rose and PeterSydney, NSW

Perfect Service

Everlast plumbing turned up on time, which we really appreciate as many plumbers we've had in the past have left us waiting for half the day. They explained all the problems we had and how they were going to fix them without jumping to the most expensive option. They also cleaned up after they completed their work. The word I'd use to describe the company is professional.

Other Plumbers

Quality work and customer service

We had some major plumbing issues recently and to make matters worse I had to leave for a trip overseas leaving my wife to sort it all out. This bloke Ahmed from EverlastPlumbing in Sydney was amazing, he removed the stress, kept us well informed, clean, reliable, honest and friendly, felt like having a mate do the job! No nonsense, no mucking us around, just old school good service and the finished product was amazing. Ahmed you made a highly stressful situation manageable and I appreciate the honesty and customer service in assisting my wife and I throughout this process.

Review collected in partnership with Everlast Plumbing

Great and timely service

Located in Ingleburn, it was hard to find a company that would come out after hours on a weekend to clear a blocked drain. We actually had another company come out that charged us $500 yet couldn’t get the job done. These guys came and did the job, we paid exactly what they quoted over the phone nothing more unlike the other company.

Nat
Nat

Fitted us in before xmas

Thanks to Billy and Ferris who came out and fixed out job - a last minute job - before xmas. Friendly, courteous and professional. Very happy to recommend them.

Maddie W
Maddie W

Perfect! Hero!

We had an emergency tap burst in our shower! Despite a few hiccups with payments (because poor students) Adam remained professional, polite and respectful and fixed our bathroom problem quickly and efficiently! We are eternally grateful and give him 5000 stars! Thank you so much!