Chris M.

Chris M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

P & G Real Estate Narre Warren - Great Personalised Service

Fantastic personalized team with tons of ideas !
    We were really stoked by this team. The market was relatively low and Paul's team clearly advised some of the small ways to improve our chances in the market. He and his team were great communicators; conducted open for inspections at varying times and Paul was clear about the different strategies we should adopt and was sensitive to our needs. We got a really good price due to the strategies he employed.. so take his advice.. !! Great team to work with and they go out of their way to handle lots of little things that others would leave to you. I cant commend them enough.

stephen13

stephen13Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid Eview Frankston Unless You Like Being Deceived & Your Time Wasted!!

Deepak Goel

Deepak GoelPoint Cook

Great communication and support

Renting from Eview Werribee and now it is nearly one year. Never had any issues, always received quick response for any work needs to be done. Always received a letter in advance for inspections. Michelle Evan is the best.

kiaora.deb

kiaora.debMelbourne

Great to deal with

We have been tenants with Eview Werribee for the past 2 years. Every house inspection was easy, no intrusive questioning, and we always felt the agents we're easily approachable.
    If any maintenance was needed the agents dealt with them immediately.
    I have always been in touch via email as I'm not really a talk-on-phone person, and their agents have always been very understanding, respectful, helpful and patient.
    We did leave a couple carpet stains (kids hey!) and our agent Michelle managed to negotiate a fair deal for us.
    If we stay in Australia we would love to rent through Eview Werribee again, thank you all for everything!

Tazza20

Tazza20AU

Very impressed as First-Time Investors!

We are first time investors and have been very impressed with Eview Werribee’s knowledge, experience and attention to detail! Would highly recommend them to manage or sell your property!

Jake

JakeCranbourne south

Told one thing by an agent and another thing happened

Certainly consider a 1 star far to high for this agent. As a purchaser I can only feel sorry for the vendor not achieving the best possible outcome in the pearcedale area.

EVIEW WERRIBEE REAL ESTATE IS THE BEST

We’ve been with Eview Werribee for 4 years now and we wouldn’t go to anyone else. Their Passion for helping families like mines and showing loyalty over the years is what makes them a Great Company to work with.

Very bad experience regarding renting a house

Terrible experience regarding renting through eview, they only working for the sake of landlord not the tenant. They keep changing the property manger. I evacuate the house since one month now and still not get my bond back although the house already been rented to another tenant. Also they are lacking good manner and communication skills. So please stay away from this agent if you going to rent a house.

Julie A.Eview Group

Hello Koko. Sorry to hear of your experience. Can you please advise which office you have been dealing with so we can look into this situation for you?

Sophia

Sophia

Happy with them.

Lucas Petrovich & Jason Adballah are two greatly patient, assistively & friendly salesmen. We purchased one investing from them last year. Tamika Thurgod is an excellent managing agent for this investment leased. She responds our enquiry promptly, helpfully & kindly. We feel comfortable to deal with her.

M Sawyer

M SawyerDarley

Well looked after

Eview Werribee manage my property and they had it leased before the house had even settled! (Access negotiated prior to settlement), I had 5 days between settlement and the tenant settling in! Great communication, no hastles. Highly recommend the Werribee PM team.

Fantastic service

Shane Donovan and team were extremely helpful!
    I would highly recommend their services and expertise. I went through several real estate agencies but Shane and the team were most effective in selling my property. Thank you!

Keith Gibson

Keith Gibson

Totally unprofessional

Recd an unsolicited call offering a valuation on my prpperty. An appointment was made. No one turned up on the due date, and after half an hour past the appointed time i rang their Healesville office and told them "dont bother"
    I would have expected at least a phone call advising of running late......but nothing!!
    Never deal with this company, they are totally unprofessional

Don't do it!

Tried to purchase a property from [name removed] from narre warren office.
    Totally unprofessional and unorganized.
    I would never consider buying property from them again.
    Lots of other companies to go with that actually pit in an effort to sell your home.

James

JamesMelbourne

Frankston Head Office

Found this organisation and the agents a little slimier then your usual lot. Was shown around a couple of properties and never heard the end of the calls. Met the owner or director of the business and found him to be a little daft... and very self absorbed. A generally weird experience - so much so i had to share.

If i could give a 0 I would

Poor communication. Blatantly ignoring emails after multiple lies. Worst estate agent ive ever purchased from. Will be doing no further deals.

Julie A.Eview Group

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to find out more information to better understand your experience. Please contact Eview Group Director, Arthur Proios, on 0414 676 641.

invasion of privacy

My name is ernest one woman just entered my house whenever...and was constantly around every week bugging me how many times do you check out property ...disgusted

Hello Ernest,
    We would like to know more about your experience so we can better understand what has occurred. Can you please contact our Director and Sales Manager Arthur Proios on 0414 676 641.

I was never paid a cent from the Deposit of the Sale of my Home

Eview received incorrect banking details
    Not From me
    Paid that Person

And Refuse to pay me My Deposit from the sale of my home.

Sarah
    Sarah
    Ab J

Ab JParadiseway1@yahoo.com

Dishonest, deceptive, bullying & unprofessional

Julie A.Eview Group

At Eview Group, we pride ourselves on operating at the highest standards of service and professionalism. We would like the opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please contact Mr Arthur Proios - Eview Group Director on 8781 3888.

Rainmelbourne

Unprofessional, Rude, and Poor Communication! Worst service I have ever seen!

Rain

My experience is exactly described as above and a letter were sent to you a couple of weeks ago. Feel free to contact me.

They just will not communicate, they jump straight to court. Yet in the court, they do not know what