eVitamins
See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by eVitamins

Never buy from evitamins, save your money

The worse service ever. Customer support is not willing to help. Never got my order, because of the customs restrictions. I was told by evitamins that it was fault that i didn't know about the customs restrictions while ordering, but they have never warned aboutit during the order processing. Six month later, they have replied that they connot make a refund but only to issue a credit for the future orders. NEVER order anything from them,outaide US. Save your money!

Angela
Angela

This delivery took WAAAYYYYY too long, and still waiting!!

I ordered some vitamins from these people on the 2nd of January, it's now the 23rd and nothing yet. This for me is WAY too long to have to wait for an overseas delivery. I don't know the shipping method they use but it SUCKS. Don't waste your time doing an order, because planning 2 months or more ahead of time for running out of vitamins is too long in my book! I planned ahead 2 weeks and that should of been ample time. I do online orders ALL THE TIME, never has anything taken this long. Beyond a joke, and they have no customer service! Have emailed twice and no reply yet!! Nothing, not a word, not even an automated response. Ridiculous. Very frustrating.

Pingyrat
Pingyrat

Excellent customer service and product.

The product I ordered took a long time to come but through no fault of eVitamins. It was dispatched quickly but was held up by Australian customs. I contacted eVitamins twice whilst waiting for the delivery and even though the issue wasn't at their end, they went above and beyond to assist in any way possible. Will definitely use eVitamins again.

Not so happy Jan
Not so happy JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shipping information was inaccurate... This company is so unreliable!

While the product is good, it took 2 months to get here!! Tracking said it went from country to country for weeks before even arriving in the destined location.

Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

6 weeks later product still hasn’t left the US

After 6 weeks my items still haven’t left the US. I wish I had seen these reviews before as I would never have ordered from them. Such bad business operation!

Product was ruined.

I bought 5 bottles of sunflower lecithin capsules from eVitamins. The products took 2 months to be delivered. When they arrived the bottles had inflated because the capsules inside had expanded and gelled together. The capsules are inedible.

they didn't send me the package I had paid for after 2 months.

they didn't send me the package I had paid for after 2 months..

Sheila1
Sheila1South East Queensland, QLD

Good service

I bought some oil and tablets from them and braced myself for the delay due to the reviews here and Covid-19 delay issues. However, happy to report I received it 3 weeks after my order. I didn't receive any updates until I signed in and registered with the tracking updates. Overall, products arrived in good form and 1 week delay is bearable for me.

Tanya
TanyaSydney, NSW

Poor service

Not happy Smurf
Not happy SmurfMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is a joke first I-herb screwed me over and now im waiting on this company.

10 days and still dont know where it is.Tracking shows destination japan 2017,I live in australia and its 2019.Already paid $10 for shipping to get here in 15-20 days rediculous.

eVitamins
Peter M.eVitaminsSend a private message
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eyezzzmercury@gmail.com

Excellent!

Great service and great product. This is the best zinc supplement by far on the market. Has healed some physical issues. Zinc is known as being a valuable mineral for healing and this works.

JBB
JBBMudjimba

Can’t be beat on quality and price

Buying products not available in Australia evitamins makes sourcing a fabulous combination and great range for every ailment or complimentary heath supplement, great site to shop at with swift shipping, love ya work mateys
Cheers

Excellent service ,fast delivery time

Extremely satisfied with the product works well. Also delivery time was very quick and the packaging protected the product .

Pavlos  Flaounas
Pavlos FlaounasMelbourne

great, can get the vitamins which I wanted

navigated through the store comfortably for my needs and was satisfied with the range of products. I got the product which I was looking for and was happy.

Brilliant product

I've been using this for PCOS and on my second 90 day dose. Hardly use to get periods and now nearly same time every month. Feel it has helped stabilize weight and particularly midsection weight hold. I missed using it for 3 weeks whilst waiting for second batch and found I was constantly hungry. I value this product very highly have felt so many benefits in terms of pcos symptoms. Small price to pay for many benefits long term. Evitamins are easy and quick to order and not too long for delivery to aus.