eVitamins

Not so happy Jan

Not so happy JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shipping information was inaccurate... This company is so unreliable!

While the product is good, it took 2 months to get here!! Tracking said it went from country to country for weeks before even arriving in the destined location.

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

6 weeks later product still hasn’t left the US

After 6 weeks my items still haven’t left the US. I wish I had seen these reviews before as I would never have ordered from them. Such bad business operation!

Product was ruined.

I bought 5 bottles of sunflower lecithin capsules from eVitamins. The products took 2 months to be delivered. When they arrived the bottles had inflated because the capsules inside had expanded and gelled together. The capsules are inedible.

Find out how eVitamins compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

they didn't send me the package I had paid for after 2 months.

they didn't send me the package I had paid for after 2 months..

Sheila1

Sheila1South East Queensland, QLD

Good service

I bought some oil and tablets from them and braced myself for the delay due to the reviews here and Covid-19 delay issues. However, happy to report I received it 3 weeks after my order. I didn't receive any updates until I signed in and registered with the tracking updates. Overall, products arrived in good form and 1 week delay is bearable for me.

Tanya

TanyaSydney, NSW

Poor service

Not happy Smurf

Not happy SmurfMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is a joke first I-herb screwed me over and now im waiting on this company.

10 days and still dont know where it is.Tracking shows destination japan 2017,I live in australia and its 2019.Already paid $10 for shipping to get here in 15-20 days rediculous.

eVitamins
James W.eVitamins
Eagle Eye

Eagle Eyezzzmercury@gmail.com

Excellent!

Great service and great product. This is the best zinc supplement by far on the market. Has healed some physical issues. Zinc is known as being a valuable mineral for healing and this works.

JBB

JBBMudjimba

Can’t be beat on quality and price

Buying products not available in Australia evitamins makes sourcing a fabulous combination and great range for every ailment or complimentary heath supplement, great site to shop at with swift shipping, love ya work mateys
Cheers

Excellent service ,fast delivery time

Extremely satisfied with the product works well. Also delivery time was very quick and the packaging protected the product .

Review collected in partnership with eVitamins

great, can get the vitamins which I wanted

navigated through the store comfortably for my needs and was satisfied with the range of products. I got the product which I was looking for and was happy.

Brilliant product

I've been using this for PCOS and on my second 90 day dose. Hardly use to get periods and now nearly same time every month. Feel it has helped stabilize weight and particularly midsection weight hold. I missed using it for 3 weeks whilst waiting for second batch and found I was constantly hungry. I value this product very highly have felt so many benefits in terms of pcos symptoms. Small price to pay for many benefits long term. Evitamins are easy and quick to order and not too long for delivery to aus.

stella

stella

Great price

Good quality products at affordable prices there prompt in posting the products I highly recommend buying from this company they are great.

Jalpa

Jalpa

Not a good service, haven’t got my parcel yet.

Not ordering through Evitamins again. I don’t know when my order will arrive. I wouldn’t recommend to any of my friends.

Review collected in partnership with eVitamins

Great Service.. Affordable Prices!!!

Website was so easy to go through, selection process was simple, arrange of products endless and the quality is excellent.

Fast and no hassles

Items as described. Shipping quite long considering how easy it is to post items these days. Shipping costs appear excessive

Review collected in partnership with eVitamins

Good variety of products but incredibly slow shipping

Would purchase from this site again because, but only because of the product range and the stock I want not being available from an Australian site. Shipping time is excessive.

Ozijules

Ozijules

Good product

I have used this product for some time now and find it promotes a good night's sleep and no problems that
I am aware of.

RuthC

RuthC

Shipping Costs to Australia expensive.

Items are reasonably priced, however when incorporating the shipping cost to Australia it make the items expensive to buy.
Otherwise I find shopping with eVitamins a very good store with some good special deals and an excellent range of products, shipping time is acceptable for the distance to Australia.

Great product!

It was easy to find what I was looking for and the process of shopping and shipping/ checkout was effortless..