eVitamins

Excellent!

Great service and great product. This is the best zinc supplement by far on the market. Has healed some physical issues. Zinc is known as being a valuable mineral for healing and this works.

Can’t be beat on quality and price

Buying products not available in Australia evitamins makes sourcing a fabulous combination and great range for every ailment or complimentary heath supplement, great site to shop at with swift shipping, love ya work mateys
Cheers

Excellent service ,fast delivery time

Extremely satisfied with the product works well. Also delivery time was very quick and the packaging protected the product .

great, can get the vitamins which I wanted

navigated through the store comfortably for my needs and was satisfied with the range of products. I got the product which I was looking for and was happy.

Brilliant product

I've been using this for PCOS and on my second 90 day dose. Hardly use to get periods and now nearly same time every month. Feel it has helped stabilize weight and particularly midsection weight hold. I missed using it for 3 weeks whilst waiting for second batch and found I was constantly hungry. I value this product very highly have felt so many benefits in terms of pcos symptoms. Small price to pay for many benefits long term. Evitamins are easy and quick to order and not too long for delivery to aus.

Great price

Good quality products at affordable prices there prompt in posting the products I highly recommend buying from this company they are great.

Not a good service, haven’t got my parcel yet.

Not ordering through Evitamins again. I don’t know when my order will arrive. I wouldn’t recommend to any of my friends.

Great Service.. Affordable Prices!!!

Website was so easy to go through, selection process was simple, arrange of products endless and the quality is excellent.

Fast and no hassles

Items as described. Shipping quite long considering how easy it is to post items these days. Shipping costs appear excessive

Good variety of products but incredibly slow shipping

Would purchase from this site again because, but only because of the product range and the stock I want not being available from an Australian site. Shipping time is excessive.

Good product

I have used this product for some time now and find it promotes a good night's sleep and no problems that
I am aware of.

Shipping Costs to Australia expensive.

Items are reasonably priced, however when incorporating the shipping cost to Australia it make the items expensive to buy.
Otherwise I find shopping with eVitamins a very good store with some good special deals and an excellent range of products, shipping time is acceptable for the distance to Australia.

Great product!

It was easy to find what I was looking for and the process of shopping and shipping/ checkout was effortless..

Top notch service

Easy site to navigate and find what I wanted to purchase. Was picked and dispatched same day and arrived in the time frame advised. Will definitely be a return customer.

Good service pays results

As a former customer service manager and a returning customer imagine my surprise to be the recipient of first class service, again.. Fast efficient and courteous, just the way it should be.. Your product is available at a reasonable price and I find it works well for me. Shipping time is well acceptable considering the distances involved.. Well done keep up the excellent work.. " I shall return " ..

Easy to navigate website. Product I wanted not available in Australia. Picked and packed same day I purchased. Delivery within timeframe advised. Will be a returning customer.

product that works!

I have used this product for several years to control bladder infections and found it to be very effective.It is easy to order on-line by just clicking reorder on the last invoice. It is always dispatched promptly and reaches me in Australia in about 14 days. I would recommend this product to anyone who has recurrent bladder infections.

So far, so good.

eVitamins had the product I required at a reasonable price. Shipping cost from U.S. to Australia was acceptable.
Products arrived in good condition & in the expected time.

Perfect product, quick delivery

E vitamins have a great product range and great service, fast delivery to Australia. I rate them 5 stars. Much cheaper than Australia and they work well.

at the moment i am only buying copper tablets as i cant do with out them

it was very easy to find exactly what i wanted it was very well laid out and very easy to navigate, not like some web sites that have no idea how to set there store up properly, the quality is very high and i am very pleased with it