2.5

2.4
Job Satisfaction
2.4
2.0
Brand Manager for Evolution Laser Clinic? Claim your listing.

Honest Reviewer
Honest ReviewerSydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts

Don't know how they're still in business

Pre-booked and pre-paid treatments yet still got cancelled at the last minute twice in a few months. First time I got cancelled, we were told when we arrived for the appointment. 2nd time was a text message the night before the appointment. Very poor business. Still waiting for my refund for all my prepayments. LakeHaven store should be put under new, capable management or shut down.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Payal P.
Payal P.7 posts
Customer
CustomerSydney, NSW34 posts

So so

Pro:
At the time I went it was the cheapest of all the laser hair removal places

Con:
It is really the luck of the draw with who you get - some just zap over you in a jiffy missing spots. You have to shave the area to be lasered so it often isn't easy to see where needs to be lasered.

Go, but pay attention how you are being lasered and be ready to be assertive if you need to ask them to zap more to get all the spots. I have heard this is the same situation at the other laser clinics too so you probably would have to do this everywhere.

R C.
R C.Illawarra, NSW

The best cosmetic nurse In the Illawarra by far!

Nurse Bree is an absolute artist! She has worked on me for the past 18 months and always given me such perfect results.
I am not an easy client as I have scar tissue in my top lip that I have always felt so uncomfortable about. Nurse bree has been able to sculpt my lip in such a way that it is completely gone. This has made such a positive impact on my quality of life and I am forever greatful for her time and care and paitience!
Thankyou Nurse Bree!
launa7488
launa7488Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Rude rude woman and not very helpful

I went to this laser clinic for some advice and the women in their looked at my like I was pathetic and then gave me incorrect advice that would have cost me alot of money. Thankfully I seeked a 2nd opinion and found out I could fix an alternate way without the extreme cost and no turned up noses.
BenF
BenF

Defaced

Hope the Shellharbour team member that graffitied my face with an obscene symbol on my chin after paying for capillary treatment receives the same treatment that they can remember every time they look in the mirror, and hey team it’s not humorous to deface another person and think it’s ok to joke about as the customer leave the store.
Lee
Lee

Happy customer

I love the good vibes the staff are all very helpful and my treatments are outstanding! Would recommend highly!
Susan S.
Susan S.Sydney, NSW

Poor service

They dont know how to treat costomers.and very .poor service
Gia
Gia2 posts

Beware

Beware of this company (Macarthur Square), keeps booking you for another session. And if youre like me who’ve done few cancellations and reschedules (due to covid and lockdowns) I was not able to keep track of how many sessions I’ve booked. They booked me for another session without telling me that I have consumed the packaged that they hard sell in the first place. And then they will just tell you after the treatment and try to charge you full price, not even the same package/price you got. When I raised it to them, good thing they gave me the discount at least. Over-all just just beware, I would suggest ypu go to other honest companies who explains the scenario and nicer front desk. Very bad experience here.
Emilia R
Emilia R

The best service!

Tanya, is incredible! Never have I had a better experience with laser, like I do with her, every time I swear I have something else that is a problem, and she listens and sorts out everything that is on my mind.
AngelaB
AngelaBSydney, NSW2 posts

Evolution Laser, Salamander Bay NSW - excellent

Thoroughly recommend this clinic. Manager Vanessa is very knowledgeable and makes you completely at ease. I found it easy to purchase three treatments online during their sale and had an appointment within 4 days.
Kavita Pandaram
Kavita PandaramSydney, NSW

I've made a formal complaint to no avail. Terrible service. They are not refunding my money which I paid in advance

They have taken my money and not provided me the servic as they were in lockdown. I made formal complaints via their website and no one has contacted me. Rude staff.
romans116
romans1163 posts

Worst communication - CBD clinic

- CBD clinic only picked up their phone ONCE after ringing them over 8 times on different occassions.
- Told me they'd call me back for an urgent matter, but never did.
- Overpriced
- Their online log in system is glitchy
- Save credit card details on our accounts and there is no option to delete it
- The bot chat option doesn't respond to the most important jobs.
Moris jubian D.
Moris jubian D.Sydney, NSW

Anastasia P.
Anastasia P.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Staff

I went in for lip fillers at Evolution Macarthur Square NSW. I was greeted very warmly by the staff. My nurse was Ashley and she was fantastic, her work is exceptional and she definitely knows how to do fillers. I will be back again