Evolved Floors

See the Best Carpet Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Evolved Floors

• Job Satisfaction

Abbey
AbbeySouth East Queensland, QLD

High End Finish!

Simon did a fantastic job of installing the Luxfeel flooring in Blackbutt in our unit. We had the main living, dining and kitchen areas completed in the Air product which was installed straight over the existing cork & tile flooring. We also had the Laundry completed with the Vinyl product for wet areas. We are so pleased with the finished result and couldn't recommend the Evolved Floors team more highly!

Floor Types PurchasedLaminate and Vinyl

Kylie
Kylie

Best Floors Ever!

I got this floor installed for my reluctant parents, who now think its way better than the carpet that they used to love! It is smooth, quiet and so beautiful. I love that it will never date and it matches all types of decor. The staff at Evolved were great and we had our floors installed within 48 hours of our first enquiry. Amazing service, great price and fantastic product. They also hooked us up with an installer who was great, I would happily have back in my home, he was very clean and tidy and nothing was too much trouble.

Floor Types PurchasedVinyl
Weni
WeniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best service

Very good quietly floor and very professional service. Easy to communicate with , and also help you to choose the floor type and colours to suit my need.

Definition recommended to my friends!

Sean And Michele
Sean And MicheleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service from start to finish

This is the 2nd time we have used these guys, They have a wide range of floor coverings and there price is very competitive. Joe was very thorough with our needs, quick with measure and quoting and Jeremy did a fantastic job laying them... once Again Thank you

Carpet Flooring Companies

Find out how Evolved Floors compares to other Carpet Flooring Companies

Bev
BevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic company !

I was extremely happy with their service from start to finish. Everyone who I dealt with was helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. They have a wide range of floor coverings and colours to choose from and their price was the best out of a number of quotes. I'm extremely happy with the finished product. Highly recommend them !