Excel Cleaning

See the Best House Cleaning in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Big load off my week

It is always great to come home to a clean and neat house. Being so busy during the week and also weekend, it is so nice to have someone take the stress out of having to clean my huge home. Staff are also very friendly so it makes it so much easier.

Priceless help

Not only is the cleaning to an extremely high standard, the staff are friendly and kind. Without my lovey cleaner my house would be a disaster zone. This is a priceless service for me that I can’t live without.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Great Service and excellent cleaning done by Joanne. Very reliable and trustworthy. She goes out of her way to make my house look great. Price is very reasonable for what she can do in 2 Hours. Would Highly recommend her.

Not impressed

Not happy with the service, or cleaning let alone the dishonesty when items were broken. No personal service at all. Wouldn’t recommend. at all unless you like to throw money away.

Jillian Marshall

Jillian MarshallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Everything that I requested was done to perfection. Areas that hadnt been cleaned for a while were done without me asking. Professional, thorough and very efficient. I highly recommend this company.

Look no further!

Excel Cleaning are a professional cleaning service who employ reliable, efficient and hardworking people. Very grateful for their services and regular follow up calls. Many thanks for your excellent services.

Nanette

Nanette

Complete confidence

Our cleaner is very reliable and communicates well. She does a great job with environmentally friendly products and is happy to do extras on request on a rotating basis. I feel very comfortable and trust her in my home.

Happy clients

We were lucky to have been matched with a wonderful cleaner who is honest, trustworthy, reliable and is very good with her cleaning. Our home feels new everytime! Couldn't be happier.

Claire

ClaireCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Extremely satisfied

Always happy when Xcel call to see if I’m happy with the service & my response is always, ‘to arrive home to a clean house & be extremely happy with the service is a win win’.

Snot good enuf

Snot good enufMelbourne

Unhappy wage slaver

James D.Excel Cleaning

JSD

JSDMelbourne

Great service!

Very professional and great service. We always appreciated the regular check-ins to see how things were going. It was always a good treat to arrive to a clean and tidy home! Highly recommend Excel!