EzyDVD

EzyDVD

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for EzyDVD? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Excellent Service and Communication.

The EzyDVD team were quick to respond to my query about my item which had sold out nationwide and ensured me that I would get it by Christmas. They communicated every step of the way even when their supplier did not deliver the item to them. I would definately do business with them again.

AlthomPerth, WA

Pre-Orders can mean they have you money for up to 7months plus

Be very careful of this mob. They advertise a DVD as "Coming Soon", "Pre-Order now to secure your copy at this price"
You order and they take payment.
Then you wait for more than 7 months for the product to arrive and even then they cannot be bothered to advise when it's been posted or provide tracking details

Althom

As an update. Finally received my $55 DVD - 10 days after it went on sale in Big W for $40.
AVOID!

James Shellshear
James ShellshearIllawarra, NSW

Used to be a fan....slow/no delivery and zero communication

Deb
DebMorayfield

Excellent service & Delivery

I am very impressed with the speed of delivery for my order and all DVD’s wrapped in plastic and exactly what I ordered. I was also very happy that all DVD’s dispatched in one package and that the website shows if what you are looking for is in stock or not when you place the order. Will definitely purchase from EzyDVD again.

Cindy
CindyBrisbane

Awful

I order a DVD from them.The disk looks awful with many fingerprint and some scratch,the case is broken as well.

They turned up, which is always nice.

AVERAGE

After ordering my DVD, it hadn't arrived yet.(after 9 days) So I emailed the company, The good thing is that I got a reply straight away, and had informed me that they were out of stock. If I hadnt emailed them, about why I hadnt received it yet, I probably still be waiting. I think an email, to the customer saying it is out of stock and will take a little longer to deliver would be benefical, as well as a tracking system.
As promised by the email, the DVD, became in stock and got it within a few days.

Outrageously rude - do not use!

Advertised NTSC format on a specials ad that I bought a DVD from. When dvd came Region 4, I pointed out the disrepancy. They directed me to their detailed webpage for the DVD purchased, which said Region 4, NTSC format, and said they would not accept that I didn't look at that page (which I didn't). I trusted the special advertisement page which said ONLY NTSC.
I tried to help them achieve honesty in advertising. I never requested a refund or return. They responded by accusing me of not being honest.

UnEZY about this business

I've ordered several DVD's from this business - several were supposedly sent 10 days ago and still haven't arrived. They claim that there are no tracking details (what rubbish). They also say that I would have to wait for another month or two before I could claim a refund Stalling techniques at its best! On the second lot of DVD's I ordered, I was told that they weren't in stock. I asked for a refund and was told that it would take two days. Four days later still nothing. This company is really dodgy and I regret ever having gotten involved with them. Based on my experience, I wouldn't recommend anyone using them either. They seem quite archaic and unprofessional.

phantomblot
phantomblotWestern Australia, 6415

OVER PRICED

not only there service is crap , and rude ,there far more expensive then other stores ,,,jb hifi kills them ,in all aspects and a lot cheaper ,GIVE EAZYDVD THE FLICK ,LIKE THE PEST ITS GROWEN INTO

b206
b206

How to destroy a business

EzyDVD used to be an excellent online retailer and I have purchased a lot of movies and TV series from them in the past. After my most recent experience I will never buy from them again. I purchased a total of 7 items (all blu ray titles). It took several months to get 5 of the titles and when questioned about the remaining two they stated within a month. Just before the month was up they cancelled the order and refunded one of the non supplied titles with no explanation. It took some effort to have the second non supplied title refunded, again with no satisfactory explanation as to why they could not supply.

Never again EzyDVD!!!

sonicAustralia

I got my item.

I pre ordered Taken 3 for mum and I was told it was sent on 15th June 2015 and they said it would arrive 3-10 buisness days which I got today 23rd June 2015 it only took 7 days. Great service.

z1984
z1984AU

Not Ezy. 7-10 day delivery took 46 days.

Robourne
RobourneAU

OK, not brilliant, service seems to be going downhill

Pre ordered a DVD. Received an email a couple of days post release to say it would be dispatched sometime in the next few days. It finally arrived 10 days post release - could have just gone up to local shop and bought it a week earlier at a better price. I've bought from them before and they've been OK, but now service appears to be slipping.

Simon
SimonMelbourne

Regular customer

kerrie
kerrieasked

What is the best site from which to order DVD box sets that are playable in Australia and not pirated? I'm thinking of TV programs like Downton Abbey, Madame Secretary.

sonic

Ezydvd.com.au and www.dvdorchard.com.au. They are both very fast. I pre ordered Harry Potter collection box set from both places and they are both fast I also ordered a dvd from ezydvd and they said it would take 3-10 buisness days to send depending on my location and it took 7 instead of 5 now by regular post because mail is a bit slower but it still arrived.

sonic

ezydvd.com.au in Melbourne Victoria Australia and dvdorchard.com.au in Queensland Australia are fast and only sell Australian DVDs, games, books and are not pirated they are in Australia.