EzyTrail Camper Trailers

EzyTrail Camper Trailers

SA, Adelaide, VIC, NSW, etc...

See the Best Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ken

KenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Parkes 13

Have had our Parkes 13 for a few months now and have had no problems at all. Easy to setup and everything works as it should. We found Tamara and the crew easy to deal with and our van arrived a week earlier than scheduled.

Store LocationSunshine Coast

Tony and Diane

Tony and DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ideal for our needs

We purchased a Parkes 15 two berth from Tamara. After doing a large amount of research, travelling through Queensland and into NSW we found our ideal caravan. Thank you. Tony

Store LocationSunshine Coast
Jared K.

Jared K.Sydney, NSW

Perfect family van

We took over 18 months going from show to show to see what would be the right fit for our family. Met Rick at Ezitrail and everything was made simple. Bought a Parkes 15 and 2 trips later we love it. Thanks again Rick and Jess

Date PurchasedOctober 2019
max k

max kWestern District, VIC

Perfect fit for country customers with good old fashion friendly service supplying a quality product.

Purchased a Stirling gt camper from Jeremy (Ezytrail) 18 months ago, and have nothing but praise for Jeremy and the company fast warranty claim, brilliant camper only a couple of minor problems sorted quickly. Jeremy has been great to deal with, always friendly and always has time for some advice and any questions, he is now running the Geelong store. He is a perfect fit for country customers with good old fashion friendly service supplying a quality product.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Date PurchasedJune 2018

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parkes 13

I took delivery of my Parkes 13 in early Sept, as per the promised schedule. I have been delighted with it ever since. Being new to caravans, I relied heavily on the support provided by Luke and the team and found that all questions were handled perfectly. I look forward to a long term relationship.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019
Store LocationHead office Kilsyth

GarrySydney, NSW

Happy camping

Ready to look at 1 campertrailer that we saw at the caravan & camping show. After a bit of discussion of +ve & -ve we chose the stirling z. Black checker plate looks great, hand over was thorough with some great tips. Price comparison to other brands is worth it. Setup is under 10 minutes.

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could not ask for more

Store LocationBallarat Outdoors Expo

Great Start to our next stage of life.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Store LocationCaravan and Camping Show Rosehill 2019

Don’t waste your money!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Date PurchasedJanuary 2019
Store LocationLandsvale NSW
Whitey

WhiteyCentral West, NSW

Great service, pleasure to deal with

Store was really easy to find, we looked at many different camp trailers at the Rosehill caravan and camping expo and the ezytrail was the best that was in our budget. Rick was great to deal with and nothing was an issue even after many phone calls, when we picked it up Rick gave us a full run down on the setup of the camper and all the extra little tips and tricks to look after the camper and associated parts, thanks again easytrail. Will let you know how our first trip out goes

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

Great customer service from penrith ezy trailer

Purchased a Stirling gt camper and have never looked back. Whenever I go camping it’s so easy to assemble and then all I have to do is relax. I always find that Rick and Damien at the Penrith store are always so very helpful and are always at hand to order any parts or accessories that I need

Date PurchasedMarch 2017

Store LocationPenrith NSW / Kilsyth VIC

Andy M

Andy MCentral West, NSW

Great service from Penrith ezytrail

Picked up my Sterling Z camper, the boys at Penrith Ezytrail were great to deal with, no question was to hard and offered professional advice. Went through a step by step set up and offered practical advice along the way. Didn't go the hard sell which was appreciated (otherwise i would have walked out).

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Store LocationPenrith

Ticked most of the boxes

Di and Rod

Di and RodSt Marys

Best Experience and Fantastic Service

Michael

MichaelSydney

Lincoln Mk2

Excellent service from Rick and Damian at Ezytrail Penrith. Comprehensive handover process. Fitted hitch on site to our vehicle. Nothing was a problem, even after recent storms had taken computers down when we went to pick up. Saw the campers at the Hawkesbury show and had no intention of buying at that time, but went back to their Penrith office to look again, helpful every time. We asked for a colour change and were told the wait time which we accepted. Camper turned up as promised, even slightly early. Haven't used in anger yet, but will over next few weeks. Have set up at home and been through it all. Every thing as described. Product quality is good, you get what you pay for as in all things in life, it works for us.

Parkes 13 Great handover

Jenron

JenronGlossodia

Amazing best purchase ever

Ezytrail penrith was so simple to find and Damien and Rick were terrific to deal with. From starting out damien told us to look at other campers with the confidence that we will return to ezytrail ( so true) the hand over was handled by Rick and he was amazing he covered everything we would possibly need to know and answered all our questions ( there was plenty ) we also received a laminated step by step guide for setting up our camper which I thought was great as it’s a lot to take in at once. All in all I can’t speak highly enough of these guys and they’re store will be recommending anyone I know looking to join the camping scene. Thanks again guys.

Mel

MelBellingen

Absolutely Sterling Service

We recently bought an Ezytrail Sterling Z camper trailer from their distributor in Coffs Harbour. We can't thank Karen, Tony and Dan more for their excellent service and unrivalled professionalism. They were friendly and totally helpful with all our questions, even staying back to allow us to pick up our camper. It's a long time since we've experienced such great service. Can't recommend them more highly. Top little camper too. Thank you Coffs Canvas.

SaulWR

SaulWRSydney

Fantastic Camper Fantastic Service - Ezytrail Penrith

Paul McMurray

Paul McMurrayasked

A few years back I purchased a used EzyTrail camper trailer and subsequently one of the opening/closing gas struts failed. I had both struts replaced by a local mechanic and since then it hasnt opened fully, really annoying having a sloping floor. Cant someone please contact me to discus how to source the correct struts?
The current struts that arent working correctly are 800mm, Dia 14-28, 1500N
Paul McMurray
paulmc0187@gmail.com

Larabie

Larabieasked

I have read quite a few reviews of Ezytrail campers. You say they are from verified customers yet i find they all appear to use very similar wording. For eg: We spent significant time researching camper trailers: We spent quite awhile researching Off Road Trailers; We spent a number of months searching for our new camper; we had been looking for awhile for a camper/van. Excuse me for being a cynic but i reckon they were all written by the same person. Happy to be proven wrong as it is very hard to find a review site with any credibility.

Peter

I dont work for Ezytrail I am a customer that put a review up about my experience with them and the product I purchased

Garry

I bought my stirling z in july, spent long weekend at warrumbungles n.p.
Best advice, go to camping show and then go showroom where you can spend more time looking over the campers. Penrith helped me and were quite happy to let me wander. Its really a see for yourself. Its your money

Terry J.
Terry J.

The only criticism I'd make of the many positive reviews is that they are all from new owners who haven't used the vans much. It's almost like they give a positive incentive for a review. If you do a lot of outback travel on rough roads these vans may not be the best choice.

Ian J.

Ian J.asked

Stirling GT, 6 months old, and cannot resolve continuous power to fridge from battery power. Have checked connections etc.

Get an answer from our members and EzyTrail representatives