EzyTrail Camper Trailers

EzyTrail Camper Trailers

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, SA, Adelaide, VIC and WA

Great customer service from penrith ezy trailer

Purchased a Stirling gt camper and have never looked back. Whenever I go camping it’s so easy to assemble and then all I have to do is relax. I always find that Rick and Damien at the Penrith store are always so very helpful and are always at hand to order any parts or accessories that I need

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Date PurchasedMarch 2017

Very happy purchase Parkes 15

I ordered my Parkes 15 from Luke, asked a million questions and got a million answers... Paid a deposit over the phone. Throughout the whole process I directly spoke to Luke. I feel this was the key to such a simple process of purchasing the van.

We did a lot of research using the Parkes owners group on Facebook, only with one concerning post from the CEO however the rest of the group is very informative. (CEO's can be replaced)

I got to view the Parkes range at the Penrith store thanks to Damien (very helpful) thanks mate!

Camper was delivered to my local transport yard in the NT so I didn't get a hand over of the van. But the van is very simple to use!

We are very impressed with the overall quality for the price of the van and we are packed ready to head to Lake Argyle for the weekend.

Thanks Luke and Damien!

Store LocationPenrith NSW / Kilsyth VIC
Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Great service from Penrith ezytrail

Picked up my Sterling Z camper, the boys at Penrith Ezytrail were great to deal with, no question was to hard and offered professional advice. Went through a step by step set up and offered practical advice along the way. Didn't go the hard sell which was appreciated (otherwise i would have walked out).

Store LocationPenrith
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Ticked most of the boxes

We have had our Portland MKII for 14 months now, we have been to the Cape, trekked around northern NSW, gone west into the desert and run up around the north coast QLD. We were never going to get a soft floor trailer, having had on before. After looking through the show room at Coopers Plains we had changed our mine. My wife and I can set up for an over nighter in about 15 minutes, the walk through design is terrific giving easy access to the bed. No climbing up ladders and the enormous amount of room you gain when folded out, plenty of room to through a stretcher down for extras. The water storage capacity was a game changer for us as we like to go bush for a few days at a time and only coming to a town to top up. We have set up for a couple of times from a week to a fortnight and its a home away from home with all the comforts.

Sure we have had a few small issues, which have been dealt with swiftly by the agent and supplier. Thanks Adrian and Luke. A couple of things for potential buyers, do your research on towing capacity for your vehicle, make sure you have enough solar to replace what you use, especially what your fridge will demand. Look at the Eazytrail face book sites, see what others are doing with their trailers. Then make a choice to what will suit your needs the best.
Cheers
Paul

Best Experience and Fantastic Service

After seeing the Stirling GTX Mk2 on The Offroad Adventure Show as a prize in a competition we went surfing the net and found that we had a dealer just down the road in Penrith. We went down to have a look at the camper trailer and could not believe the inclusions. After looking around the showroom we found that the Lincoln-LX Mk2 was more to our liking due to the size of our family. Damien was extremely helpful and answered any questions that we had on the day. The following weekend we returned with our son and our English relatives to have another look and this is when we met Rick.
I cannot express how fantastic and helpful Damien and Rick are with anyone who walks into their showroom whether it be their first visit or like us the 3rd or 4th visit. They are very knowledgeable about each camper trailer or caravan in the Ezy Trail range and just really amazing to deal with, they make the purchasing one of their products a very easy process. The handover went smoothly and these 2 gentlemen were patient with us whilst showing us what we needed to get through before taking our beauty home.
Rick was also very instrumental in getting all the necessary electrical work done to our Ranger for us to be able to take it home earlier than expected, for this we are truly grateful.
I will recommend anybody looking to purchase a camper trailer to go and have a chat with Rick and Damien, you won't regret it.

Lincoln Mk2

Excellent service from Rick and Damian at Ezytrail Penrith. Comprehensive handover process. Fitted hitch on site to our vehicle. Nothing was a problem, even after recent storms had taken computers down when we went to pick up. Saw the campers at the Hawkesbury show and had no intention of buying at that time, but went back to their Penrith office to look again, helpful every time. We asked for a colour change and were told the wait time which we accepted. Camper turned up as promised, even slightly early. Haven't used in anger yet, but will over next few weeks. Have set up at home and been through it all. Every thing as described. Product quality is good, you get what you pay for as in all things in life, it works for us.

Parkes 13 Great handover

We recently purchased a Parkes 13 after seeing it at a local Caravan and Camping Show, had no intention of buying one but decided we couldn't go past the Parkes 13 for value and inclusions. It didn't matter that at that stage we were not intending to buy Rick and Damien spent lots of time showing us what it had to offer. Once we decided to purchase the process was pretty seamless and when the handover day arrived they again spent quite a few hours making sure we were comfortable with everything. Nothing was too much trouble and we feel that because of the time spent means less follow up phone calls etc. We have just spent one night in it and have not used it to full capacity but intend to do so over the Christmas period and no doubt we will encounter some teething problems as you do with most things but feel confident that any problems or queries will be handled efficiently by the Penrith boys. Thanks guys. Dennis and Janine

Amazing best purchase ever

Ezytrail penrith was so simple to find and Damien and Rick were terrific to deal with. From starting out damien told us to look at other campers with the confidence that we will return to ezytrail ( so true) the hand over was handled by Rick and he was amazing he covered everything we would possibly need to know and answered all our questions ( there was plenty ) we also received a laminated step by step guide for setting up our camper which I thought was great as it’s a lot to take in at once. All in all I can’t speak highly enough of these guys and they’re store will be recommending anyone I know looking to join the camping scene. Thanks again guys.

Absolutely Sterling Service

We recently bought an Ezytrail Sterling Z camper trailer from their distributor in Coffs Harbour. We can't thank Karen, Tony and Dan more for their excellent service and unrivalled professionalism. They were friendly and totally helpful with all our questions, even staying back to allow us to pick up our camper. It's a long time since we've experienced such great service. Can't recommend them more highly. Top little camper too. Thank you Coffs Canvas.

Fantastic Camper Fantastic Service - Ezytrail Penrith

Thanks Ricky and Damien. Finally picked up the Lincoln Z after many visits, calls and emails. They were always pleasant in answering all my intricate little questions to make sure I was buying the right camper for our needs, not so that they could just do another sale. Some of the other brands could take a lesson on customer service. As I also work weekends, Ricky was happy to fit me in when it suited me, even though it was after their opening hours.
We have had a soft floor camper for about 10 years now and when we decided to upgrade, we attended shows and showrooms. Ezytrail was not on my mind in the beginning but Service and Product finally won. One of the things that stood out is when Damien pointed out that I was not allowing sufficient time to do a thorough handover and that they would prefer if I could allow more time. Even though they initially did not have a model I was looking for, Ricky went out of his way to source one and get it to Penrith for me.
Regards
Saul

Stirling Z from Ezytrail Penrith

Just took delivery of our Black Striling Z beauty from Richard & Damien at Ezytrail Penrith. Guys where great, showed me everything even letting me try! Gave me some great tips and tricks for setting up and to avoid dramas. Worth the wait, now can’t wait to get out there and explore! Nothing was a hassle and we are super pumped with our camper, looks mean!! Great value camper with good options to upspec to your desire. 2 thumbs up Richard and Damien!

Albany GT

Luke was knowledgeable and didn't push the sale. The information was correct even the bad stuff, its nice to deal with a salesperson that knows the product and will give feed back on the down side of particular models.

Stirling Z

I have just bought a stirling z from Luke at the Kilsyth outlet . I have no idea if the product is any good (im sure it is ) But wanted to take the time to thank Luke for his help in showing me the camper to the the way it is set up . They even hook it up to the car and make sure lights work etc . I run my own business and its this kind of service that brings people back . Very professional, Thanks Luke . Steve

Thank you very much Steve, we have passed on your feedback. Happy Camping

Great product, greater service.

The wife and I bought a easytrail coorong gt mk1 took it out camping straight from the dealership, couldn't be more happy, had trouble connecting the gass fittings and took it to the dealership the next day and they sorted it out for us really quickly, so impressed with the service and advice, I contacted the dealer at least 10 times in 4 days with questions and he was always happy to chat and answer my questions.

Great to hear. Happy Camping

Stirling gt and after sales service

We purchased our Stirling GT 18 months ago through the Adelaide outlet. Mark looked after us and we have been having so many adventures ever since. Perfect camper for us right now.
After sales service has been second to none. We had a couple of scratches on th body that we want d to clean up and Mark helped us out with ththe touch up paint no problems.
Recently we were about to head up to Cooktown for 4 weeks and found out the week before that we had a cracked wheel rim that was cause us to loose pressure I made the tyre. Sandy from Adelaide store could not have been more helpful. And within 4 days we had a new rim organised and replaced under warranty. We had not been anywhere other than smooth dirt roads. Amazing service thanks so much Sandy. We had a friend head down to pick it up for us which was also not a problem. As a result of this our friend has been back with his wife to check out the Parkes series.
Halfway into our trip our front leg stopped winding down, we rang the Townsville outlet and Michael (sorry I hope I got that right) was more than helpful and organised for us to pick up a new leg on our way back through Townsville 5 dakys later. Again under warranty. Gave us advise on the leg in the meantime. We used a heavy duty jack so all good.
Sandy and Michael should be congratulated in being so very helpful and supportive and our trip was a hug success. Planning th next one and hoping for an upgrade in the next 12 months to a Parkes.
Thanks guys A1 service and highly recommended.
more adventures to come.

Can't wait to take off .....

After years of roof top tent touring around Oz, we investigated off road camper trailer options and decided to check out the Ezytrail range of campers (initially the Albany GT) and found the Stirling GT Mk2 to be the set we were looking for. We met with Tamara at the Brisbane dealership and went away very happy with the experience, Tamara was not only very helpful, but also very knowledgeable about the Ezytrail products and accessories.
We took delivery of our Stirling GT Mk2 last Thursday (21 June 2018) and are planning to take off on another (6 to 7 months) adventure around outback Australia later this year after installing a Redarc BMS 30 and few other mod cons.

Tamara and Dirk (who did the delivery handover) were great to deal with and Tamara gave us a number of very helpful and practical tips for using the camper …. yes, definitely a 5 star experience

Thank you very much Jay, we hope you have a wonderful time camping. Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Ezytrail family.

Very happy with the outcome

My review would have been 2 stars if it wasn't for Rick at Penrith EzyTrail Camper Trailers.

My husband and I went to the Caravan and Camping show @ Rose Hill to buy the Stirling GT camper trailer. We were served by [name removed] who told us it was only a 4 week wait if we ordered the grey. We were happy with this time frame as we wanted to go away for the June long weekend. After [name removed] signed us up, we put down a deposit. On the 7 May I received a phone call that the trailer would be ready for the 28th May. I was very happy with this. The following day I received an email saying - I have just been going through the orders and realised [name removed] has put 4 weeks on delivery date for your trailer. It was suppose to be 8 weeks on the Stirling GT as we don't have any in stock. Estimated delivery date would be 21st June.
We were not happy with this. We were then told that [name removed] was told it would be a minimum 8 weeks as the Sydney store didn't have any stock. But she wasn't telling people this at the show, she was just trying to get the sale. I do not recommend being served by [name removed], she will promise you what you want to hear but can't deliver.

Why I have given this review 5 stars

Rick at the Penrith store is awesome. We came to him with our problem and he offered to give us a trailer on display. We saw Rick a few weeks before the Caravan and Camping show. He is very knowledgeable and very helpfully. He isn't a pushy salesman, he gives you all the information you need and then some.
I highly recommend Rick at the Penrith store if you are looking for a camper. I wish it was Rick who worked the show.

Hi Jess, We apologise for this delay, unfortunately these lead times change from week to week. Our stock standard colour in grey is usually a 4 week wait. Unfortunately due to the high demand in this colour it has obviously been pushed further out. Our sales people do not give misleading information it may have been a misunderstanding on time frames due to demand. We are glad you have had a good experience overall. Ezytrail HQ

So happy with our Parkes 13

We purchased our Parkes 13 from PMX Canningvale WA and absolutely love it. We had a couple of minor issues which were resolved quickly and nothing was too much trouble for Carlin and team. The service has been exceptional and we're now excited to be heading off into the great outdoors. Doug and Kerri.

Absolutely awesome

Purchased a Stirling Gt Mk2 from Luke at Kilsyth and couldn't ask for better service, very friendly and knowledgeable and he provided excellent communication throughout. Highly recommended dealer and product. I should have joined the Ezytrail family a long time ago.

Going to see some country with this bewdy

Spacious with the kids room for 4 kids. The set up is straight forward and easy to adjust anytime. The kids are eager for their first getaway and want it to be a memorable 1 without their mother who passed from cancer.
Thanks Ezy Trailers. Awesome product

Hi, I'm looking at buying a Portland. I'm just wondering whether it comes with a tropical roof, or if it could be added somehow?

Hi, I have a Lincon lax mk11, and a Waeco cfx95 that I have got up to temp from 240v, do I just pit in and connect to Anderson plug for it to operate through the batteries in camper
Yes. Dont forget to turn the fridge power ON in the camper control panel.

hi guys would it be ok to have drawing on my Stirling z wheel alignment have checked ,adjusted the bearings plus repacked with new grease after big trip 13.000 k great little camper thanks Socman

VIC, Kilsyth (Head Office)VIC, CampbellfieldVIC, GeelongNSW, LansvaleNSW, PenrithNSW, NewcastleNSW, Coffs Harbour (Coffs Canvas & Campers)EzyTrail Camper Trailers SA, AdelaideQLD, Coopers PlainsQLD, Sunshine CoastQLD, TownsvilleWA, Geraldton (PMX Campers)WA, North Perth (PMX Campers)WA, South Perth (PMX Campers)EzyTrail Camper Trailers ACT, Fyshwick
Contact Number (03) 9728 3147(03) 9357 9603(03) 5260 2900(02) 9754 2176(02) 4701 5782(02) 4987 7731(02) 6651 2960(08) 8261 5865(07) 3277 8980(07) 5400 5814(07) 4725 3806(08) 9921 8030(08) 9309 4000(08) 9455 14541300 010 513
Address97-107 Canterbury Rd, Kilsyth VIC, Australia1812 Sydney Rd, Campbellfield VIC, Australia2 Sharon Court, North Geelong VIC 3215, Australia152-154 Hume Hwy, Lansvale NSW 2166, Australia22 Lemko Place, Penrith NSW 2750, Australia5 Archibald Place, Heatherbrae NSW 2324, Australia1 Keona Circuit, North Boambee Valley NSW 2450, Australia283 North East Road, Hampstead Gardens SA 5086, Australia1/48 Meadow Avenue, Coopers Plains QLD 4108, Australia55-57 Lear Jet Drive, Caboolture QLD 4510, Australia62 Punari Street, Currajong QLD 4812, Australia2C Jensen St, Geraldton WA 6530, Australia1/33 Dellamarta Rd, Wangara WA 6065, Australia1/196 Bannister Rd, Canning Vale WA 6155, Australia3 Whyalla St, Fyshwick ACT 2609, Australia
Online Live Chat NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo