EzyTrail Camper Trailers

EzyTrail Camper Trailers

SA, Adelaide, VIC, NSW, etc...

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (10)

Paul

PaulNorth Queensland, QLD

Good service

We have had our Stirling Mk2 Camper just on 12 months
Having completed a 5000km trip we had brake issues
On return to Townsville we contacted Clem at the office, the issue was fixed promptly under warranty hassle free
Clem was a pleasure to deal with

Store LocationTownsville

Rob

RobNorth Queensland, QLD

Lack of comms to start but got better with new managment

Purchased my Parkes 13 after the outdoor show in Townsville early 2019, and was not happy with the previous Townsville's manager as there was bad communications relating to deliveries and product. However the branch was in a changing phase and when the new manager (Clem) took over things got a whole lot better and more honest, I have had the van since August 2019 and have done over 2000km of mix road nothing too heavy in regards to serious off roading. Only upgrade I have made is to the vans suspension which Clem did in no time at all, and it has improved the towing ability greatly.

It has also gone through its first official service and everything is good.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
Store LocationTownsville
Annon in Brisbane

Annon in BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Go elsewhere

A dual fold camper has been good for us as a family with 2 kids but if I had my time again I would buy a different brand. Warranty claims and disgusting customer service has me regretting our purchase often. With little difference between brands, I would spend my money where they appreciate your business, and that has not been my experience with Ezytrail.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Ken

KenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Parkes 13

Have had our Parkes 13 for a few months now and have had no problems at all. Easy to setup and everything works as it should. We found Tamara and the crew easy to deal with and our van arrived a week earlier than scheduled.

Tony and Diane

Tony and DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ideal for our needs

We purchased a Parkes 15 two berth from Tamara. After doing a large amount of research, travelling through Queensland and into NSW we found our ideal caravan. Thank you. Tony

Jared K.

Jared K.Sydney, NSW

Perfect family van

We took over 18 months going from show to show to see what would be the right fit for our family. Met Rick at Ezitrail and everything was made simple. Bought a Parkes 15 and 2 trips later we love it. Thanks again Rick and Jess

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

max k

max kWestern District, VIC

Perfect fit for country customers with good old fashion friendly service supplying a quality product.

Purchased a Stirling gt camper from Jeremy (Ezytrail) 18 months ago, and have nothing but praise for Jeremy and the company fast warranty claim, brilliant camper only a couple of minor problems sorted quickly. Jeremy has been great to deal with, always friendly and always has time for some advice and any questions, he is now running the Geelong store. He is a perfect fit for country customers with good old fashion friendly service supplying a quality product.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parkes 13

I took delivery of my Parkes 13 in early Sept, as per the promised schedule. I have been delighted with it ever since. Being new to caravans, I relied heavily on the support provided by Luke and the team and found that all questions were handled perfectly. I look forward to a long term relationship.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019
Store LocationHead office Kilsyth
Garry

GarrySydney, NSW

Happy camping

Ready to look at 1 campertrailer that we saw at the caravan & camping show. After a bit of discussion of +ve & -ve we chose the stirling z. Black checker plate looks great, hand over was thorough with some great tips. Price comparison to other brands is worth it. Setup is under 10 minutes.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could not ask for more

Store LocationBallarat Outdoors Expo

Great Start to our next stage of life.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Store LocationCaravan and Camping Show Rosehill 2019

Don’t waste your money!

Store LocationLandsvale NSW

Whitey

WhiteyCentral West, NSW

Great service, pleasure to deal with

Store was really easy to find, we looked at many different camp trailers at the Rosehill caravan and camping expo and the ezytrail was the best that was in our budget. Rick was great to deal with and nothing was an issue even after many phone calls, when we picked it up Rick gave us a full run down on the setup of the camper and all the extra little tips and tricks to look after the camper and associated parts, thanks again easytrail. Will let you know how our first trip out goes

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

Great customer service from penrith ezy trailer

Purchased a Stirling gt camper and have never looked back. Whenever I go camping it’s so easy to assemble and then all I have to do is relax. I always find that Rick and Damien at the Penrith store are always so very helpful and are always at hand to order any parts or accessories that I need

Date PurchasedMarch 2017
Martin

MartinNorthern Territory

Very happy purchase Parkes 15

Store LocationPenrith NSW / Kilsyth VIC
Andy M

Andy MCentral West, NSW

Great service from Penrith ezytrail

Picked up my Sterling Z camper, the boys at Penrith Ezytrail were great to deal with, no question was to hard and offered professional advice. Went through a step by step set up and offered practical advice along the way. Didn't go the hard sell which was appreciated (otherwise i would have walked out).

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Store LocationPenrith

Ticked most of the boxes

Di and Rod

Di and RodSt Marys

Best Experience and Fantastic Service

Michael

MichaelSydney

Lincoln Mk2

Excellent service from Rick and Damian at Ezytrail Penrith. Comprehensive handover process. Fitted hitch on site to our vehicle. Nothing was a problem, even after recent storms had taken computers down when we went to pick up. Saw the campers at the Hawkesbury show and had no intention of buying at that time, but went back to their Penrith office to look again, helpful every time. We asked for a colour change and were told the wait time which we accepted. Camper turned up as promised, even slightly early. Haven't used in anger yet, but will over next few weeks. Have set up at home and been through it all. Every thing as described. Product quality is good, you get what you pay for as in all things in life, it works for us.

Parkes 13 Great handover