EzyTrail Camper Trailers

EzyTrail Camper Trailers

SA, Adelaide, VIC, NSW, etc...

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (12)
Jarren

JarrenFar North Queensland, QLD

Very happy with our purchase and the service provided by clem

We purchased a new stirling Gt Mk2 from Clem in townsville! We found he was great to deal with. He was helpful through out our purchase and always put us first to get everything done smoothly and as soon as possible. It was good we were able to see most the range on display which made it easier to make a decision and to see what we liked and what we didnt about each camper. This made it easier to make the decision the camper is unreal we love it the colour is amazing.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020

Fantastic Camper Trailer

We searched for a camper trailer for 12 months before we purchased our new Lincoln LX MK3. We had looked at a variety of different camper trailers and manufacturers such as black series, blue tongue, patriot that would suit our family. After meeting Rick and his team from Ezytrail we decided to go with the Lincoln LX MK3. Great service, product knowledge and advice provided to us that made the purchase easy. The after sales service has been Fantastic! If you are in the market looking or thinking of purchasing a caravan or camper trailer go visit Rick and his team at EZYTRAIL Penrith, its the best thing we did.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Noel

NoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Parkes 15.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
Store LocationKilsyth
Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how EzyTrail Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Paul

PaulNorth Queensland, QLD

Good service

We have had our Stirling Mk2 Camper just on 12 months
Having completed a 5000km trip we had brake issues
On return to Townsville we contacted Clem at the office, the issue was fixed promptly under warranty hassle free
Clem was a pleasure to deal with

Rob

RobNorth Queensland, QLD

Lack of comms to start but got better with new managment

Purchased my Parkes 13 after the outdoor show in Townsville early 2019, and was not happy with the previous Townsville's manager as there was bad communications relating to deliveries and product. However the branch was in a changing phase and when the new manager (Clem) took over things got a whole lot better and more honest, I have had the van since August 2019 and have done over 2000km of mix road nothing too heavy in regards to serious off roading. Only upgrade I have made is to the vans suspension which Clem did in no time at all, and it has improved the towing ability greatly.

It has also gone through its first official service and everything is good.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
Annon in Brisbane

Annon in BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Go elsewhere

A dual fold camper has been good for us as a family with 2 kids but if I had my time again I would buy a different brand. Warranty claims and disgusting customer service has me regretting our purchase often. With little difference between brands, I would spend my money where they appreciate your business, and that has not been my experience with Ezytrail.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Ken

KenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Parkes 13

Have had our Parkes 13 for a few months now and have had no problems at all. Easy to setup and everything works as it should. We found Tamara and the crew easy to deal with and our van arrived a week earlier than scheduled.

Tony and Diane

Tony and DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ideal for our needs

We purchased a Parkes 15 two berth from Tamara. After doing a large amount of research, travelling through Queensland and into NSW we found our ideal caravan. Thank you. Tony

Jared K.

Jared K.Sydney, NSW

Perfect family van

We took over 18 months going from show to show to see what would be the right fit for our family. Met Rick at Ezitrail and everything was made simple. Bought a Parkes 15 and 2 trips later we love it. Thanks again Rick and Jess

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

max k

max kWestern District, VIC

Perfect fit for country customers with good old fashion friendly service supplying a quality product.

Purchased a Stirling gt camper from Jeremy (Ezytrail) 18 months ago, and have nothing but praise for Jeremy and the company fast warranty claim, brilliant camper only a couple of minor problems sorted quickly. Jeremy has been great to deal with, always friendly and always has time for some advice and any questions, he is now running the Geelong store. He is a perfect fit for country customers with good old fashion friendly service supplying a quality product.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parkes 13

I took delivery of my Parkes 13 in early Sept, as per the promised schedule. I have been delighted with it ever since. Being new to caravans, I relied heavily on the support provided by Luke and the team and found that all questions were handled perfectly. I look forward to a long term relationship.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019
Store LocationHead office Kilsyth
Garry

GarrySydney, NSW

Happy camping

Ready to look at 1 campertrailer that we saw at the caravan & camping show. After a bit of discussion of +ve & -ve we chose the stirling z. Black checker plate looks great, hand over was thorough with some great tips. Price comparison to other brands is worth it. Setup is under 10 minutes.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could not ask for more

Store LocationBallarat Outdoors Expo

Great Start to our next stage of life.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Store LocationCaravan and Camping Show Rosehill 2019

Don’t waste your money!

Store LocationLandsvale NSW

Whitey

WhiteyCentral West, NSW

Great service, pleasure to deal with

Store was really easy to find, we looked at many different camp trailers at the Rosehill caravan and camping expo and the ezytrail was the best that was in our budget. Rick was great to deal with and nothing was an issue even after many phone calls, when we picked it up Rick gave us a full run down on the setup of the camper and all the extra little tips and tricks to look after the camper and associated parts, thanks again easytrail. Will let you know how our first trip out goes

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

Great customer service from penrith ezy trailer

Purchased a Stirling gt camper and have never looked back. Whenever I go camping it’s so easy to assemble and then all I have to do is relax. I always find that Rick and Damien at the Penrith store are always so very helpful and are always at hand to order any parts or accessories that I need

Date PurchasedMarch 2017
Martin

MartinNorthern Territory

Very happy purchase Parkes 15

Store LocationPenrith NSW / Kilsyth VIC
Andy M

Andy MCentral West, NSW

Great service from Penrith ezytrail

Picked up my Sterling Z camper, the boys at Penrith Ezytrail were great to deal with, no question was to hard and offered professional advice. Went through a step by step set up and offered practical advice along the way. Didn't go the hard sell which was appreciated (otherwise i would have walked out).

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Store LocationPenrith

Ticked most of the boxes