EzyTrail Camper Trailers

SA, Adelaide, VIC, NSW, etc...
See the Best Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by EzyTrail

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (30)

Sarah B.
Sarah B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service from Brendan

EzyTrail has a trailer for everyone. I am on my own and thought the Stirling GT was what I wanted. I had Brendan helping me go through the trailer. Although I ended up deciding I needed something easier as I know I am not getting any younger. Brendan was fabulous throughout the process and I found him very professional, informative and patient. I believe Brendan is a credit to EzyTrail and I would like to thank him for the very positive experience and I would like to wish him all the best in the future. I know who I would be asking for when entering the Kilsyth Showroom. All the best Sarah

vic.morris4Perth, WA

done 2 trips and all hell broke lose spare tyre fell off in the rear and most item inside came lose

Buyer beware

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how EzyTrail Camper Trailers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Paul Booth
Paul BoothNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect little camper just what we wanted

The service provided by Clem has been great. With all the problems caused by COVID Clem kept us updated on its delivery date. All the upgrades we asked for have added to the excellent finished product making it ideal for us.

Michelle
Michelle North Queensland, QLD

This is perfect. Just what we wanted.

Clem went beyond his duties to help us get our camper trailer. We are very grateful for that. Thank you.
We are very satisfied with the product we bought.

Nathan
NathanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Warranty

Very disappointed with the ezytrail warranty, and wouldn't recommend ezytrail for a customer warranty satisfaction outcome. Travel around Australia for 12 months, did not perform as advertised offroad.

Jan C
Jan CNorth Queensland, QLD

Winton 10 Caravan

The customer service provided by Clem & Mitch was absolutely 1st rate. Totally love my little caravan. My son has given everything a good going over & said he was actually surprised how good the quality & finish was on it. Looking forward to hitting the road for adventures. Can’t recommended these guys highly enough. I feel comfortable if any issues do arise Clem will do his best to sort it out for me. These guys are just what you want in sales people - no BS, nothing too much trouble, no high pressure selling. Highly recommend.

Excellent service

We have been dealing with Mitch and Clem since purchasing our van in January. These guys have been awesome. They address any concerns in a timely manner and have gone above and beyond to meet our needs. Mitch’s communication is fantastic, if he says he’ll follow up on something, he does and gets back to you. I’d highly recommend these guys and the van is awesome too.

Parkes 15 MK2 TWIN
Parkes 15 MK2 TWINFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing Camper trailer together with Professional Customer Service

We've just bought a Parkes 15 MK2 TWIN.

We were looked after from the first phone call we've made to Mitch until the day we picked up the caravan.

Mitch gave us a good 2 hours on the pick up day to show us as much details as possible before getting back home.

The quality and attention to details together with the price is very very good. Since we got back from Townsville. We've set up the caravan in our back yard and we are inviting friends over like if we were in a caravan park, to get the feel for it.

Everyone loves it. Can wait to take it for the real adventure. Thanks so much for Mitch and Clem.

Max & Françoise (Cairns)

Linda T.
Linda T.Sydney, NSW

Ezy Peezy

We purchased our Stirling GT MkII in December 2019 and could not be happier! Rick was fantastic on answering all of our questions and walking us through setup and pack up.
We have gone on to hire our camper out very successfully and all of our hirers have LOVED it, some loved it so much they have gone on to buy their own!!
We are now in chats with Rick about purchasing our 2nd camper to expand our business but also get ourselves out adventuring more often.
We highly recommend this camper to any demographic!

Sterling gt my 2

Great camper has everything we need ezy set up Luke and rick were great to deal with so helpful if you're looking for a camper go see them at Penrith

Lindsay
LindsaySydney, NSW

Ezytrail Sterling Gt Mk2

Rick and His father were happy to spend plenty of time showing us the features and answering our questions. On pick up Luke spent 2 hours showing us the setup procedures. 2 days later we took it on a 11 day camping trip. 1st set up took 15 mins to set up trailer tent in pouring rain and 20 mins to set up annex. 2nd set up was only 10 mins and 15 mins. We had read the mattress was hard so we bought a mattress topper and had 11 nights good sleep in wind and rain. The camper exceeded our expectations. Thanks Rick for a great product.

Jwoodrew
JwoodrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer beware

Debra
DebraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Parkes 15

Perfect..Thanks Luke .very happy easy to custom no issues great selection of products took the time to explain and go through options..even with these tough times still managed to understand what we wanted

Lincoln lx m2, love it

We have had our Lincoln lx mk2 just on 18 months and after a few sketchy moments with the previous manager, Clem came along. Nothing was a problem the after market care is professional and prompt great service.
Thanks Clem

Read more reviews - page 2

Craig C.
Craig C.asked
Camper Trailers

hi does any one have issues with the black locking clamp on the poles,on the trailer and annex some of mine seem to slip cheers craig

vic.morris4asked
VIC, Kilsyth (Head Office)

We recently purchased a brand new Parkes 15 Mk2 from PMX in Canning
Vale, Western Australia. I wanted to report a list of issues with the
caravan and a serious incident we were involved in on Friday the 14th of
May. I have informed PMX of all of the following issues and the incident
and that I hoped they report the incident to you themselves as well as I
believe its a huge issue which could potentially cause serious damage,
injury or even death. We and the car behind us with a family of 4 were
extremely lucky they came out unscathed from what happened.

We were travelling back on the Gnaraloo Road in W.A and within the last
kilometre the right side rear spare tyre carrier snapped and the
extremely heavy mud terrain tyre went flying towards the car behind us
towing their own caravan, they had to swerve to avoid it going straight
through their car window. PMX didn't seem too concerned about it and
said they would fix it but we have informed them we want the carrier to
be redesigned so this can be guaranteed it couldn't happen again or
there be some sort of safety mechanism put in as well. Hypothetically
though, if this incident did result in serious damage, injury or death,
the police would be involved and I assume an accident investigation
would take place and the caravan would be part of that investigation.
Would there then be the need from Ezytrail for a recall of all of your
caravans which have the same carriers for the spare tyres as they have
the potential to be deadly? Do you have a process for incident reports
Yours Thanks fully
Victor Morris

Rix
Rix

gday, ever get anywhere with this?

vic.morris4

Waiting on repairs to be completed at present by PMX

vic.morris4

Going to pickup caravan after repairs done by PMX next week 21 items to be checked out most important the spare Tyres at the rear end of caravan going to asked for a Safety report will keep you all posted

Kylie S.
Kylie S.asked
Camper Trailers

Have just done a 9000km trip in my new sterling z and 2 caravan parks I’ve stayed at the 240volt will not work in the camper. Led lights and phone chargers work but not the power points. Should I take this back to the supplier or is it an issue with the power supplied from caravan park.

See all EzyTrail Camper Trailers questions

Get an answer from our members and EzyTrail representatives

Compare all 15 EzyTrail Camper Trailers
CategoryPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops
Seller Type Manufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own Products
Compare all 15 EzyTrail Camper Trailers