EzyTrail Camper Trailers NSW, Penrith

EzyTrail Camper Trailers NSW, Penrith

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)

Jared K.

Jared K.Sydney, NSW

Perfect family van

We took over 18 months going from show to show to see what would be the right fit for our family. Met Rick at Ezitrail and everything was made simple. Bought a Parkes 15 and 2 trips later we love it. Thanks again Rick and Jess

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

Garry

GarrySydney, NSW

Happy camping

Ready to look at 1 campertrailer that we saw at the caravan & camping show. After a bit of discussion of +ve & -ve we chose the stirling z. Black checker plate looks great, hand over was thorough with some great tips. Price comparison to other brands is worth it. Setup is under 10 minutes.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Store LocationPenrith

Great Start to our next stage of life.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Store LocationCaravan and Camping Show Rosehill 2019
Whitey

WhiteyCentral West, NSW

Great service, pleasure to deal with

Store was really easy to find, we looked at many different camp trailers at the Rosehill caravan and camping expo and the ezytrail was the best that was in our budget. Rick was great to deal with and nothing was an issue even after many phone calls, when we picked it up Rick gave us a full run down on the setup of the camper and all the extra little tips and tricks to look after the camper and associated parts, thanks again easytrail. Will let you know how our first trip out goes

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

Great customer service from penrith ezy trailer

Purchased a Stirling gt camper and have never looked back. Whenever I go camping it’s so easy to assemble and then all I have to do is relax. I always find that Rick and Damien at the Penrith store are always so very helpful and are always at hand to order any parts or accessories that I need

Date PurchasedMarch 2017

Andy M

Andy MCentral West, NSW

Great service from Penrith ezytrail

Picked up my Sterling Z camper, the boys at Penrith Ezytrail were great to deal with, no question was to hard and offered professional advice. Went through a step by step set up and offered practical advice along the way. Didn't go the hard sell which was appreciated (otherwise i would have walked out).

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Jenron

JenronGlossodia

Amazing best purchase ever

Ezytrail penrith was so simple to find and Damien and Rick were terrific to deal with. From starting out damien told us to look at other campers with the confidence that we will return to ezytrail ( so true) the hand over was handled by Rick and he was amazing he covered everything we would possibly need to know and answered all our questions ( there was plenty ) we also received a laminated step by step guide for setting up our camper which I thought was great as it’s a lot to take in at once. All in all I can’t speak highly enough of these guys and they’re store will be recommending anyone I know looking to join the camping scene. Thanks again guys.

SaulWR

SaulWRSydney

Fantastic Camper Fantastic Service - Ezytrail Penrith

Simon

SimonHawkesbury Heights

Stirling Z from Ezytrail Penrith

Just took delivery of our Black Striling Z beauty from Richard & Damien at Ezytrail Penrith. Guys where great, showed me everything even letting me try! Gave me some great tips and tricks for setting up and to avoid dramas. Worth the wait, now can’t wait to get out there and explore! Nothing was a hassle and we are super pumped with our camper, looks mean!! Great value camper with good options to upspec to your desire. 2 thumbs up Richard and Damien!

Daniel

DanielMoruya

Very poor qauilty

Our first camper trailer and loving it

See all EzyTrail Camper Trailers reviews